To Brad: Evidence of my highly accurate memory from yrs past

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

To Brad: Evidence of my highly accurate memory from yrs past

Post by Winston »

To Brad: Evidence of my highly accurate memory from years past

One more thing Brad.

If you were truly a logical person, you would have listed two possibilities – one that my memory was faulty and not Jack’s, and the other that Jack’s memory was faulty and not mine or that he lied. But instead, you jumped to the conclusion that my memory was faulty.

That’s not what Spock would have done. In the movie “Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan� when the Enterprise kept trying to contact Space Station Regula, whose crew had been attacked and butchered by Khan, but kept getting no response, Spock remarked: “There are two possibilities – They are unable to respond; They are unwilling to respond.�

Now, do you see how Spock merely listed the possibilities for the space station’s nonresponse, instead of jumping to a hasty conclusion like “They aren’t answering you Admiral Kirk, because they hate your guts, got tired of you and see you for what you are!� (which you and the bashers would have done) and which would have been wrong?! Why can’t YOU do that?

Could it be because you are opinionated and biased?

Now, to demonstrate that my memory tends to be very accurate, let me recall some things from memory without looking them up:

- The hit movie “The Karate Kid� with Ralph DeMaggio came out in the summer of 1984. I remember this clearly, because I was on summer break between 5th grade and 6th when we saw it in the theaters. You can look this up and verify it.

- My kindergarten teacher was named Mrs. Newton, first grade teacher was Mrs. Green, and so forth. I can name them all up to 6th grade. Most people can’t do that.

- When my summer daycare took us out on field trips to the roller skating rink in 1979 and 1980, one song that kept playing a lot was Rod Stewart’s “If you want my body and you think I’m sexy, come on sugar let me know…….� I remember that song clearly because those were special memories because I had a crush on a girl named Angela at the time.

- I can show you my kindergarten class photo and tell you the names of a third of the kids in the group photo.

- My best friend in 1st grade was an Indian boy named Alan. My best friend in 2nd grade was an Asian boy named Lam.

- In 1979 or 1980, when one of our daycare directors called us all to come forth for the announcement of our next field trip, minutes before the announcement I had an inner knowing/realization that she was going to announce that we were going to see the new Star Wars movie “The Empire Strikes Back�. A minute or two later, she announced just that.

Anyway Brad, I could give many more examples, but the point is that my memory is more accurate and sharp focused than most.

You failed to take that into account and instead assumed, based on insufficient data, that Jack’s memory was more accurate than mine.

The truth is, before I left Volgograd, I called Jack from the phone in your apartment and asked for my remaining introductions to be used during my next trip to Russia. He said, “Sure, that’s fine�. Now, MAYBE he misunderstood me. Or MAYBE he regretted saying that and prefers to forget it. Or MAYBE he really did forget that he said that. Those are all possibilities. And if you were a man of logic, you’d consider them, rather than jump to conclusions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sharpbws
Freshman Poster

Re: To Brad: Evidence of my highly accurate memory from yrs

Post by sharpbws »

Anyway Brad, I could give many more examples, but the point is that my memory is more accurate and sharp focused than most.
All I will say is that this is one of the most ridiculous posts you've ever written. You should be embarrassed.
The truth is, before I left Volgograd, I called Jack from the phone in your apartment and asked for my remaining introductions to be used during my next trip to Russia. He said, “Sure, that’s fine�. Now, MAYBE he misunderstood me. Or MAYBE he regretted saying that and prefers to forget it. Or MAYBE he really did forget that he said that. Those are all possibilities. And if you were a man of logic, you’d consider them, rather than jump to conclusions.
That's your version of what happened. Jack told me his version of what happened. After comparing the two stories and affixing credibility to the stories based on past history, the situation and personal knowledge of the people telling the story, I believe Jack's version to be more credible.

That's what a judge does hundreds of times every day. Sorry Winston, I just don't believe you.
:-)
Brad
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You can choose who to believe Brad, but that's your problem. I know the truth, am not known to be a liar, and have a very accurate memory.

How many people do you know who have memories from when they were one year old?

I wasn't joking when I said that the movie The Karate Kid came out in the summer of 1984, is something I pulled straight from memory without looking it up.

My first grade school was Springer and teacher was Mrs. Green.

Regardless of what you believe, the truth is the truth.