Correlation between face length and success with women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Correlation between face length and success with women

Post by Jeremy »

This wasn't written by me, but it's legit as hell:

A total of 106 males were in this study. All subjects were 20 or older. The subjects were divided into 4 groups.

A) Virgins (or males who ONLY had sex with prostitutes) (31 in this study)
B) Low success with women (29 in this study)
C) Moderate success with women (20 in this study)
D) High success with women (26 in this study)

The subjects faces were measured from hairline to bottom of chin. Here were the averages for each group:

Virgins: 7.79
Low success: 7.62
Moderate success: 7.33
High success: 7.09

The subjects also measured their facial thirds seperatly. The average lengths of the MIDDLE third (most important third) were as follows:

Virgins: 2.53
Low success: 2.42
Moderate success: 2.29
High success: 2.24

Finally the subjects width to length was calculated. This was done by getting a frontal pic of the subjects with the hairline showing then measuring on the computer. The width is taken from the widest point of the cheekbone area. The length obviously being from hairline to bottom of chin. Here were the averages (WIDTH FIRST):

Virgins: 1 : 1.52
Low success: 1 : 1.46
Moderate success: 1 : 1.40
High success: 1 : 1.38

The conclusion of the study is that there is a DIRECT correlation between face length and success with women. Note how each time there is a consistent 4,3,2,1 pattern. This study combined with the fact that evolution has lead to shorter skulls is further proof that shorter, more compact faces get STRONG priority over longer/narrow faces.

For the record, I have a long, narrow skull, and I'm basically a 26 year old virgin.
Last edited by Jeremy on August 25th, 2013, 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Narrow faces are a sign of poor development during puberty.all alphas have broad faces and robust skeletons.a sign of superb pubertal changes.a narrow long face is literally abnormal.

it didn't exist until processed european foods became popular.

Be glad you have dentists these days,had you lived on your diet a 100 yrs ago your teeth would all be rotten too.

the standard western diet supports bone deterioration and abnormal vertical ''growth''.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

theprimebait wrote:Narrow faces are a sign of poor development during puberty.all alphas have broad faces and robust skeletons.a sign of superb pubertal changes.a narrow long face is literally abnormal.

it didn't exist until processed european foods became popular.

Be glad you have dentists these days,had you lived on your diet a 100 yrs ago your teeth would all be rotten too.

the standard western diet supports bone deterioration and abnormal vertical ''growth''.
I was actually a cute kid until puberty. Some neighborhood boys even nicknamed me "pretty boy." Then my midface grew. And grew. And grew. And grew. While my forehead and jaw stayed more or less the same size.

f**k my teeth. My parents spent a lot of money to make them look nice, but girls don't care.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Young Leo is a perfect example of what girls go for. Notice the short, flat midface, wide set eyes, and broad skull (a.k.a. the "bulldog" look).

Last edited by Jeremy on August 25th, 2013, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Jeremy aren't you like 6'3" and 150 lbs or something? I think you have bigger issues than facial dimensions dude.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Repatriate wrote:Jeremy aren't you like 6'3" and 150 lbs or something? I think you have bigger issues than facial dimensions dude.
Americans have gotten so fat that what was considered normal 50 years ago is considered skinny nowadays. I could gain weight, but then my face would just look worse and not be as chiseled.

Also, I used to be into the whole bodybuilding craze. And for a while, I was actually fairly jacked. But it didn't change my d/s/r situation one bit. Regardless of how much muscle you have, you still need to pass the face threshold.
Last edited by Jeremy on August 25th, 2013, 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Jeremy wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Jeremy aren't you like 6'3" and 150 lbs or something? I think you have bigger issues than facial dimensions dude.
Americans have gotten so fat that what was considered normal 50 years ago is considered skinny nowadays. I could gain weight, but then my face would just look worse and not be as chiseled.

Also, I used to be into the whole bodybuilding craze. And for a while, I was actually fairly jacked. But it didn't change my d/s/r situation one bit. Regardless of how much muscle you have, you still need to pass the face threshold.
6'3" 150 lbs is normal for Auschwitz circa 1943.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

When I came out to California from Georgia around 1989, I was confused because I could no longer tell who was straight and who was gay. Straight men were superficially chatty and friendly, like gays had been in Georgia. Straights in Georgia seemed "heartier".

California athleticism confused me. In Georgia, athletes had been stocky and muscular, without exception. In California, fitness seemed related to a bird-like build. I watched the people whizzing by on bikes, wondering if they were cross-species mutants, with hollow bones like birds.

To confirm Jeremy's (third) post above, the University of Georgia football team was known as "The Georgia Bulldogs". In hindsight, it was appropriate. Deliberately dumb, jockish, loyal.

Yes, to reach peak manliness, we should do more hard physical work, and not just aerobics and cycling. Yes, modern man tends to be stringy. Yes, we should all aim to be more robust, less finicky, less stringy. Suburbanites need to work on that.

NEVERTHELESS........... this is only half the truth. There is ALSO an artificial trend to promote BABYFACED actors. Leonardo DiCaprio is one of them. Some of those short-faced actors, in fact MOST of them, are BABYFACED, not tough-looking.

BTW I watched this happen when I was casting a TV commercial about 10 years ago. The director was selecting actors for audition who were babyfaced. i commented on it. He replied: "That's what's in fashion now." I was horrified.

One of the greatest untold stories in Hollywood is the incredible number of big-budget movies featuring one or the other of the bromantic couple, bird-faced Ben Affleck and baby-faced Matt Dillon.

I'm not sure WHY this is promoted. But it seems to me that people who would have been cast as "character actors" in 1940's Hollywood are now cast as "leading men".
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Oh. My. God.

Total length: 7.5"
Midface length: 2.6"
Width to length ratio: 1.46

I'd be interested in reading other posters' stats and how they do with women.

And Jester, that's exactly what prime young females go for: baby faced and non-threatening.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Below are two extreme examples of the long midface / narrow skull combo. The first guy is a 22 year old kissless virgin. The second guy was a kissless virgin until his late 30's. Now he plays the provider role to an old whale.

Now luckily I'm not nearly as bad as these guys, both of whom are easily in the bottom 1%. They're profoundly ugly. I'm probably at the 40th percentile.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jeremy wrote:
And Jester, that's exactly what prime young females go for: baby faced and non-threatening.
AW, yes. One more reason to travel.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jeremy wrote:Below are two extreme examples of the long midface / narrow skull combo. The first guy is a 22 year old kissless virgin. The second guy was a kissless virgin until his late 30's. Now he plays the provider role to an old whale.

Now luckily I'm not nearly as bad as these guys, both of whom are easily in the bottom 1%. They're profoundly ugly. I'm probably at the 40th percentile.

Not movie stars, but if the guy on bottom right were Middle Eastern, he would do fine among Middle Eastern girls even here in Los Angeles. Guy in top photo, if he lost the acne, would do fine overseas, though not here.

Obviously you DO have a point, there is an issue, I get it. But a lot of men would be jealous of these same two guys, because:

they are slender
they have hair
they are tall
they are young
they are exotic
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Correlation between face length and success with women

Post by Rock »

Jeremy wrote:This wasn't written by me, but it's legit as hell:

A total of 106 males were in this study. All subjects were 20 or older. The subjects were divided into 4 groups.

A) Virgins (or males who ONLY had sex with hoes) (31 in this study)
B) Low success with women (29 in this study)
C) Moderate success with women (20 in this study)
D) High success with women (26 in this study)

The subjects faces were measured from hairline to bottom of chin. Here were the averages for each group:

Virgins: 7.79
Low success: 7.62
Moderate success: 7.33
High success: 7.09

The subjects also measured their facial thirds seperatly. The average lengths of the MIDDLE third (most important third) were as follows:

Virgins: 2.53
Low success: 2.42
Moderate success: 2.29
High success: 2.24

Finally the subjects width to length was calculated. This was done by getting a frontal pic of the subjects with the hairline showing then measuring on the computer. The width is taken from the widest point of the cheekbone area. The length obviously being from hairline to bottom of chin. Here were the averages (WIDTH FIRST):

Virgins: 1 : 1.52
Low success: 1 : 1.46
Moderate success: 1 : 1.40
High success: 1 : 1.38

The conclusion of the study is that there is a DIRECT correlation between face length and success with women. Note how each time there is a consistent 4,3,2,1 pattern. This study combined with the fact that evolution has lead to shorter skulls is further proof that shorter, more compact faces get STRONG priority over longer/narrow faces.

For the record, I have a long, narrow skull, and I'm basically a 26 year old virgin.
A long mid-face is an imperfection, but I highly doubt that it's a deal breaker as far as success with many types of women is concerned. One example which comes to my mind of someone with a very long mid-face is David Schwimmer (Ross on "Friends"). But he's still a decent looking tallish guy with all his hair. I believe his 26 year-old non-celeb version could do well with women in many countries. The reason that guys with shorter mid-faces do better in your study is that they are better looking on average and there certainly is a correlation between looks and success with women, especially in USA. But it's far from absolute.

If u r tall, well-built or slim, have all your hair, and look like regular white or Jewish American, women in Asia or Latin America are generally not going to fault you much for typical reasonable facial imperfections such as having a longish midface. On the other hand, if u look like Danny DeVito (who I think happens to have a compact mid-face BTW), then u r going to have a real challenge almost anywhere u go lol.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Jeremy wrote:Below are two extreme examples of the long midface / narrow skull combo. The first guy is a 22 year old kissless virgin. The second guy was a kissless virgin until his late 30's. Now he plays the provider role to an old whale.

Jsanza admits he lived on sprite,and candy during puberty.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Jeremy wrote:Young Leo is a perfect example of what girls go for. Notice the short, flat midface, wide set eyes, and broad skull (a.k.a. the "bulldog" look).

lol its not so one sided.there is abnormally long midface and abnormally short.men have longer midfaces and philtrums than women.

Miguel Iglesias has a longish mid-face,and he is a supermodel.

there are some male models with long midfaces,and the top tier ones have medium midfaces not overly compact ones.its all about features and the harmony between them.

even symmetry is overrated and many attractive men don't have good symmetry.

Id say Eyes and eyebrows are the most important part in attractiveness.Give any Incel with an Beta bone Structure Tyson Ballou eyes and they will look alot better.Fransisco Lachowski is a example of good features on shitty skull structure.there are other male models who have average futures on good bone structure.

however young girls desire robust alphas,believe me they ALL cheat with the masculine Alpha guy.I know JB's that went wet over masculine alpha dudes.

Beckham is universally attractive to women of all ages,he isn't pretty.