Winston with hot girls in Las Vegas (Photos)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Wow I just went out with a hot Ukrainian girl I met on Couchsurfing. Wait til you guys see her photos!

Also, this hot Asian girl in Vegas wrote me on OkCupid. She grew up in Europe and was born in Russia, so she's been exposed to the same cultures as me. Wow what an unusual girl. She's looking for someone to hang out with here. Wow. It's unusual for a hot girl like that to write me out of nowhere!
You need to be careful. Vegas is a town filled with female hustlers. Just be real careful and make sure she doesn't have an agenda.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some photos of that hot Ukraine girl I went out with from Couchsurfing. She's gorgeous and feminine looking, as you can see.

Being adventurous, she wasn't afraid to jump into the fountain. lol

Me imitating Caesar. lol

At the Grand Canyon:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:Here are some photos of that hot Ukraine girl I went out with from Couchsurfing. She's gorgeous and feminine looking, as you can see.
That girl looks about on par with the girl in your avatar. So did you pull the trigger on this relationship yet or are you still in full cocktease mode? :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Here are some photos of that hot Ukraine girl I went out with from Couchsurfing. She's gorgeous and feminine looking, as you can see.
That girl looks about on par with the girl in your avatar. So did you pull the trigger on this relationship yet or are you still in full cocktease mode? :lol:
She has a different beauty than Marina does. You can't compare them.

Couchsurfing is not a dating site. People who meet on there are not supposed to expect anything romantic to happen. She was just traveling around after working in Colorado, and has already left and went back to Ukraine. She was too young anyway. But she was hot and fun to be with.

I also noticed that if you are with a pretty girl here, everyone looks your way more and wants to talk to you two, as if it gives you more points in their eyes. How shallow it is that men aren't valuable unless they have a good looking woman with them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
Hmmf. :?
Couchsurfing is not a dating site. People who meet on there are not supposed to expect anything romantic to happen. She was just traveling around after working in Colorado, and has already left and went back to Ukraine. She was too young anyway. But she was hot and fun to be with.
There is no such code which says that just because you met her in a venue that wasn't a "dating site" that you can't convert that into some kind of relationship. Does this mean that if I meet a girl at the library that I must maintain that we be study buddies and never have sex? :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:
Hmmf. :?
There is no such code which says that just because you met her in a venue that wasn't a "dating site" that you can't convert that into some kind of relationship. Does this mean that if I meet a girl at the library that I must maintain that we be study buddies and never have sex? :lol:
True. But an experienced man who can read people, can read when a woman puts out signs of interest or not. He doesn't have to put moves on her to know if she's interested or not. He can read the signals and body language and gauge her interest. Nonverbal communication will tell you everything you need to know if you know how to read it. Animals can read it, so why can't you?

Plus, if you hit on girls you meet on Couchsurfing, and they don't like it, they can report it to Couchsurfing and your profile could be suspended. So there is a risk. Better to watch her body language for signs of interest first.

Also, I need my Couchsurfing record to be clean, because I may need it when I travel, to help save money and meet people at the same time. It's a good networking site. So I can't take any risks with it.

Again, look at the big picture.

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Winston wrote: I also noticed that if you are with a pretty girl here, everyone looks your way more and wants to talk to you two, as if it gives you more points in their eyes. How shallow it is that men aren't valuable unless they have a good looking woman with them.
I've noticed this too. It's a weird feeling, since I'm so used to being invisible.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote:Hi all,
Wow I just went out with a hot Ukrainian girl I met on Couchsurfing. Wait til you guys see her photos!

Also, this hot Asian girl in Vegas wrote me on OkCupid. She grew up in Europe and was born in Russia, so she's been exposed to the same cultures as me. Wow what an unusual girl. She's looking for someone to hang out with here. Wow. It's unusual for a hot girl like that to write me out of nowhere!
You need to be careful. Vegas is a town filled with female hustlers. Just be real careful and make sure she doesn't have an agenda.
Well she didn't hustle me. She just flaked out and stopped writing. So you see, even in the best case scenario here, I still lose. It's a lose-lose situation with no way out of checkmate.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Check out this hot Chinese girl I met last night at the Bellagio fountain (which is a good pickup place because the night fountain shows seem to draw chicks for some reason) while I was out with Steve. She was tall, beautiful, sweet, feminine and unAmericanized.

The odd thing that she has the same first name as that hot Ukrainian girl I went out with before, which is not a common name, especially for a Chinese girl. What a strange coincidence. I wonder what it means. She was also loaded with a professional camera, high end Samsung smart phone, and loads of cash. Even though she is from a well off family, she was still sweet, friendly and without a bitch shield.

Anyway, I showed her around Vegas for a few hours. Here are some photos I took of her.

At the Bellagio fountain.

Inside Caesar's Palace at the indoor fountain.

In my car.

Last edited by Winston on September 20th, 2013, 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

sonofsc__ wrote:I beg to differ. Winston is still fat. He obviously hasn't lost much weight as he claims.

Sorry Winston, but you look exactly like you did when you posted those pictures of yourself with those filipina bar girls. And no, posing with a hot Vegas showgirl doesn't make you look like a handsome stud. It only makes you look like a dorky, fat Chinese tourist.
It DOES look like a dorky tourist. But he said he is just having fun. Why pick on him? Jesus, at least he has the guts to post pics of himself in all kinds of situations. How many other people here do that?

And if, instead of professional dancers and showgirls, he posts Dianne, then you guys have something negative to say about HER. He can't win!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Nice legs but Chinese tourists are a big waste of your time. Just avoid them.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jeremy wrote:
Winston wrote: I also noticed that if you are with a pretty girl here, everyone looks your way more and wants to talk to you two, as if it gives you more points in their eyes. How shallow it is that men aren't valuable unless they have a good looking woman with them.
I've noticed this too. It's a weird feeling, since I'm so used to being invisible.
Haha I entered a venue with a young cutie a couple of years ago... every female in the place, college age to fortyish, every single one watched me. (Not something that generally happens to me otherwise these days.) It was just like a movie or something. I think the fact that I was NOT all over her, fawning on her made the whole scene stronger in effect. I wasn't sure if I wanted her, and was trying to make up my mind. (I had a gf at the time, my brother was in the hospital, my mother was staying over, etc.) Yet we were obviously together for an evening, and she was anxious to be with me, and the women in the room apparently picked up on that.

Winston should use his Ukrainian couch-friend as leverage to pick up actual dates.

Who knows, she might end up getting aroused by being used and de-valued that way.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Also, this hot Asian girl in Vegas wrote me on OkCupid. She grew up in Europe and was born in Russia, so she's been exposed to the same cultures as me. Wow what an unusual girl. She's looking for someone to hang out with here. Wow. It's unusual for a hot girl like that to write me out of nowhere!....

.... She just flaked out and stopped writing. So you see, even in the best case scenario here, I still lose. It's a lose-lose situation with no way out of checkmate.
Haha probably she googled you!

:oops: :shock: :lol: :roll:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:Nice legs but Chinese tourists are a big waste of your time. Just avoid them.
Why do you say that? Why not talk to them and see if any chemistry develops? It's better than being ignored by Americanized girls.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
Also, this hot Asian girl in Vegas wrote me on OkCupid. She grew up in Europe and was born in Russia, so she's been exposed to the same cultures as me. Wow what an unusual girl. She's looking for someone to hang out with here. Wow. It's unusual for a hot girl like that to write me out of nowhere!....

.... She just flaked out and stopped writing. So you see, even in the best case scenario here, I still lose. It's a lose-lose situation with no way out of checkmate.
Haha probably she googled you!

:oops: :shock: :lol: :roll:
Maybe. lol. But how? She doesn't know my full name.