Why are women put on such a high pedestal in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Why are women put on such a high pedestal in America?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

It is so bad that I feel sorry for a lot of women here. If you are average to good looking female in america, prepare to get attacked by a pack of horny white knighting men daily. Now wonder American women act the way they do. It is not them, but it is the men causing the problem. If men would stop over valuing a hole in between somebody's legs than American women would not be so spoiled.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Because in America approaching women directly and flirting is considered taboo so guys who want to get laid have to work around the system by white-knighting their asses.

Also, Hollywood brainwashing has led them to think that women are obligated to replay their kindness with sex. That a blowjob will happen pretty soon if they stick around for long enough.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

This has been talked about at length before, I suggest you search for it and I suggest the mods lock this thread.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

djfourmoney wrote:This has been talked about at length before, I suggest you search for it and I suggest the mods lock this thread.
How about you shut the f**k up and go beat off in a dark corner. If this topic seriously offends you that you had to click on it and bitch about it than you might as well go shoot yourself. I am sick of posters like you and nazi mods. I have seen plenty of topics that I have disagreed with, but want to know my simple solution. I do not click on them. Is it that hard or does seeing this topic prevent you from sleeping at night.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:This has been talked about at length before, I suggest you search for it and I suggest the mods lock this thread.
How about you shut the f**k up and go beat off in a dark corner. If this topic seriously offends you that you had to click on it and bitch about it than you might as well go shoot yourself. I am sick of posters like you and nazi mods. I have seen plenty of topics that I have disagreed with, but want to know my simple solution. I do not click on them. Is it that hard or does seeing this topic prevent you from sleeping at night.
This has been talked about at length you missed that part, I suggest you look for it, its a least 5-6 pages of post.

Nice, telling me I should masturbe in a dark corner and commit suicide because YOU SAID SO, that's novel.

There is no simple solution, that's YOUR PROBLEM and trust me I sleep well, nothing keeps me up at night considering what's happen in my life.

Bah, Bah, Bah. Ye American looking for a easy solution should have seen by now there isn't one. Do something and you'll create more questions.

I told you what you should do, you don't wanna take that advice but the easiest thing to do is come here and blah, blah, blah in a post about putting American White women on a pedestal.

You can blame White men for doing that and tell them to fix it, which won't happen. What you have happening is increased bisexual behavior, lowering of the birth rate, sex tourism and MGTOW, real creative and real productive = NOT

Explain how would convince men that they should stop this destructive behavior? If you figure that out, you'll make a ton of money....

The short answer is making men understand their value. Going around f***ing ugly women and BBW's is not how you solve that problem but that's what is happening.

All I'm concerned with is -

When is the crisis (economic) coming and when I should buy more Silver Coins. Also getting the f**k out before they restrict travel. Don't laugh there are all sort of people not even close to being security concerns on the NO FLY LIST.

Worrying about sh*t that's not even remotely important likely means you are unprepared for whatever happens, some say in the next two or five years.

Bombing Syria is just the beginning....
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are women put on such a high pedestal in America

Post by Rock »

Answer to OP Question: Because guys like you obsess over them
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Rock wrote:Answer to OP Question: Because guys like you obsess over them
Pretty much all men obsess over women unless they're gay though. Most men don't vocalize their obsession and claim to be all about money, sports or whatever and "bros before hoes" but when a woman comes along it all goes out the window. We don't choose to be obsessed with women, it's our male instinct. It's like this everywhere, not just America.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The Professor wrote:
Pretty much all men obsess over women unless they're gay though. Most men don't vocalize their obsession and claim to be all about money, sports or whatever and "bros before hoes" but when a woman comes along it all goes out the window. We don't choose to be obsessed with women, it's our male instinct. It's like this everywhere, not just America.
Rock's comment is true. And yours.

And yet.....

Yet we were not designed to be this dysfunctional. God wouldn't DO that. And even if you believe in Evolution, the conclusion must be the same. Because there is no reproductive advantage to White Knighting a woman who is not loyal to you and is also not "in estrus", i.e. fertile. Yet men DO fawn over women, even if they aren't going to get any? Why this biologically irrational behavior?

Reading the comments from you two guys, the light bulb went on,

:idea:

I know what's missing: SELF-DISCIPLINE. In other words, the problem is MALE PROMISCUITY.

Because if you are NOT looking for ONS's, if you are ONLY interested in family and bloodline, your standards for women rise SHARPLY, and there is no reason for casual ass-kissing. If you swear off the easy p***y, you recover your spine.

-- You no longer kiss ugly girls' asses
-- Your standard for looks in a gf is much higher
-- When you DO encounter a girl with marriageable looks, then you're STILL coming from strength - because you are still qualifying her. Cooking, cleaning, fashion sense, grace, manners, habits - she's on the point because you in fact DON'T know if you want her. So you give her the firm handling she craves, quite naturally.

When MEN are WHORES, they TURN women into bitches.

:idea: :idea: :idea:
Last edited by Jester on August 28th, 2013, 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The Professor wrote:
I stopped obsessing over American women as soon as I hit my first college campus and discovered certain types of foreign women. U guys who continue to focus on them will get nothing but grief unless u r lucky enough to be in the small minority of guys they dig.

I guess a lot of guys unconsciously or subconsciously enjoy commiserating over how bad they have it and how they love to hate 'the enemy'. So they would rather indulge in this form of drama instead of focusing on a long term personal solution plan.

Too bad they contaminate this forum so much with that crap though!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The only way this can be corrected is thru scarcity theory. In other words, desirable men have to be lacking or unavailable to the vast majority of American women. This could be achieved thru war, selective abortion of male fetuses (not my choice BTW), restricting male immigration, promoting homosexuality, promoting the herbivore lifestyle, men opting for foreign women, and MGTOW.

Only a few of these could actually come to fruition in real life and that's why women retain their stank attitudes vis a vis men.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The only way this can be corrected is thru scarcity theory. In other words, desirable men have to be lacking or unavailable to the vast majority of American women. This could be achieved thru war, selective abortion of male fetuses (not my choice BTW), restricting male immigration, promoting homosexuality, promoting the herbivore lifestyle, men opting for foreign women, and MGTOW.
Or an enforced strike. What we seem to have forgotten in these times is that the vast majority of successful strikes in history have been enforced. Not only did some people choose to go on strike, but those people forced others to strike rather than being "scab" labor as well.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

It´s not only the AW´s. As some of you know I am in Turkey at the moment. Admittedly I have never been to the USA but probably the turkish women are 10 times more difficult. A turkish guy wrote: I do not fear anything except turkish women.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

wrong thread
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Billy

Why don't you tell us more about Turkish women, field report and so on

Open a new thread

cheers