Happier Abroad Brotherhood

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Happier Abroad Brotherhood

Post by Rock »

By now, I've personally met quite a few posters and members of the forum, some multiple times. In last few weeks alone, I've met and hung-out with Xiongmao, Everdred, Falcon, anamericaninbangkok, and Ava Paige.

Generally, I've found a strong pattern among these friends, all of whom seem fairly deep and tend to be introverted. And I've related well to most of them even though I'm not the type who easily bonds with westerners and western country nationals I typically encounter in my day-to-day activities overseas. The site has clearly done a good job in filtering so that members are very likely to connect well when they meet in person. All have been nice and respectful too. Even the women I've invited here are different - Pinay Teacher, Jeygonza, Ginger, and now Ava Paige all seem to relate more or less to our 'collective consciousness'. I don't think the same could be said of a forum like Roosh's so up to now, I've resisted the temptation to even visit. It also helps that we are quite small in terms of number of active posters. We may be somewhat diverse in terms of background, age, race, etc. But there are definitely common threads which unite us.

A lot of us are lonely to some degree and crave more human connection. Sure, we wanna meet and date attractive foreign girls and all. But we also need like minded brothers and even sisters to reflect on and discuss our life experiences abroad with.

Winston or no Winston, I'm proposing we make more efforts to meet-up, bond, and resist the superficial phony crap so prevalent all around us. And please, stop this retarded race bickering. Blacks, whites, and Asians, get over your f***ing skin color and ethnic challenges in the States. And why waste so much damn energy obsessing about Anglo women? When you do that, you lose, they win. Vote with your feet, exit stage right, and never look back. Focus on solutions, not problems!

When I visit a new country, I compare the new women I meet to those in certain Asian and LatAm/Caribbean countries. Anglo women are NOT a reasonable benchmark anymore. Their existence rarely enters my consciousness except when I go on this forum and constantly get reminded about them. I understand some of you wanna stay home and fight the cancer of feminism. More power to you. But once you go abroad, it should be a true escape. Don't bring that baggage with you please.

We should spend more efforts helping each other carve out new lives abroad. Critical areas - dating and pairing with local women, making money, learning languages, building social circles, avoiding dangers, etc. should be the focus in our mutual relationships. Winston has always been generous in helping others out here as has Ladislav. Relative newbies like Kai have made efforts to contribute too. I'm trying to be this way as well and I hope the rest of you will follow suit.

More meet-ups, more support, more practical advice, more trip reports AND less bickering, put-downs, criticisms, and general negativity. If you talk about how bad something is, follow-on with how we members can escape or overcome that problem and then grind down on the solution. Consider others here as your friends and offer-up mutual support.

End of sermon!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Happier Abroad Brotherhood

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Rock wrote:By now, I've personally met quite a few posters and members of the forum, some multiple times. In last few weeks alone, I've met and hung-out with Xiongmao, Everdred, Falcon, anamericaninbangkok, and Ava Paige.

Generally, I've found a strong pattern among these friends, all of whom seem fairly deep and tend to be introverted. And I've related well to most of them even though I'm not the type who easily bonds with westerners and western country nationals I typically encounter in my day-to-day activities overseas. The site has clearly done a good job in filtering so that members are very likely to connect well when they meet in person. All have been nice and respectful too. Even the women I've invited here are different - Pinay Teacher, Jeygonza, Ginger, and now Ava Paige all seem to relate more or less to our 'collective consciousness'. I don't think the same could be said of a forum like Roosh's so up to now, I've resisted the temptation to even visit. It also helps that we are quite small in terms of number of active posters. We may be somewhat diverse in terms of background, age, race, etc. But there are definitely common threads which unite us.

A lot of us are lonely to some degree and crave more human connection. Sure, we wanna meet and date attractive foreign girls and all. But we also need like minded brothers and even sisters to reflect on and discuss our life experiences abroad with.

Winston or no Winston, I'm proposing we make more efforts to meet-up, bond, and resist the superficial phony crap so prevalent all around us. And please, stop this retarded race bickering. Blacks, whites, and Asians, get over your f***ing skin color and ethnic challenges in the States. And why waste so much damn energy obsessing about Anglo women? When you do that, you lose, they win. Vote with your feet, exit stage right, and never look back. Focus on solutions, not problems!

When I visit a new country, I compare the new women I meet to those in certain Asian and LatAm/Caribbean countries. Anglo women are NOT a reasonable benchmark anymore. Their existence rarely enters my consciousness except when I go on this forum and constantly get reminded about them. I understand some of you wanna stay home and fight the cancer of feminism. More power to you. But once you go abroad, it should be a true escape. Don't bring that baggage with you please.

We should spend more efforts helping each other carve out new lives abroad. Critical areas - dating and pairing with local women, making money, learning languages, building social circles, avoiding dangers, etc. should be the focus in our mutual relationships. Winston has always been generous in helping others out here as has Ladislav. Relative newbies like Kai have made efforts to contribute too. I'm trying to be this way as well and I hope the rest of you will follow suit.

More meet-ups, more support, more practical advice, more trip reports AND less bickering, put-downs, criticisms, and general negativity. If you talk about how bad something is, follow-on with how we members can escape or overcome that problem and then grind down on the solution. Consider others here as your friends and offer-up mutual support.

End of sermon!
...and this is why the more I see how effective the stateside-race threads are subsiding, the more likely it should be perma-banned.

Fu.ck stateside race. If race comes up and it applies abroad within plausible context, then it's acceptable otherwise I don't really see the necessity behind it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Says it all.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Most constructive post of 2013.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Rock wrote: When I visit a new country, I compare the new women I meet to those in certain Asian and LatAm/Caribbean countries. Anglo women are NOT a reasonable benchmark anymore. Their existence rarely enters my consciousness except when I go on this forum and constantly get reminded about them.
:lol: :lol: I laughed sooo hard when I read that!! It's soooo true! Leave once and even if you come back like I have, it is beyond easy to ignore their existence. Only when I go to the grocery store with my wife, do I actually get a chance to look at and observe other American women, but all of them are Chinese and many are recent arrivals too. Besides that, it takes my wife to tug my shirt and ask me why is that woman over there 500 pounds on a electric cart, before I notice that myself.. :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I will be working on a Testosterone Guide soon. So be prepared for a sticky on the Health sub-forum.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Rock and I were talking about this at 4 am the other morning.

He's met a couple of my dates in Thailand. We've worked out we have completely different tastes in women. However, Rock has some insight into what a pain in the ass foreign ladies can be. I don't want to go into details here but to think that the ladies here are better is wishful thinking.

In fact I'm starting to think that Thailand would be the worst place in the world to start dating. Obesity is a growing problem here as well. As far as the feminine form goes, the two hottest girls I saw today in the shopping mall were actually ladyboys. Lol.

As to the brotherhood, yeah that's a good idea. It would be nice to have a global support network of brothers. It's hard to find support abroad. I could have done with it in Guangzhou. Ladislav has hit the nail on the head in his Ten Pointers post. Boy did I feel alone in China when the shit hit the fan. Such episodes included a potentially dangerous medical emergency.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote: I don't think the same could be said of a forum like Roosh's so up to now, I've resisted the temptation to even visit. It also helps that we are quite small in terms of number of active posters. We may be somewhat diverse in terms of background, age, race, etc.
Rooshv seems to be made up of mostly 20 something club guys. There's some good info on there but the guys seem pretty obnoxious and cocky. They are typical alpha male anglo types who are always trying to show off and one up everyone in their life. People like that are generally intolerable to be around for a significant length of time, untrustworthy, and probably very few of them maintain real friendships. There is way more variation on happier abroad, the sex/age/race category encompasses a broader cross section of society. I think it may be because this site is older on average.
I admit that it's become a runaway topic that I contribute to from time to time. :lol:

End of sermon!
Stay tuned because i'm going to be going on a mega-trip to E.E. and Latin America within a few months. :wink: I'm going to post up some detailed trip reports of my experiences when it happens.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If we're gonna have a brotherhood, maybe we should have a fraternity with our own secret rituals, ceremonies, rites of passage, and secret handshakes, etc. lol

One of our initiation rituals could be banging a whore from a foreign country and doing sex magick with her. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

One of our initiation rituals could be banging a whore from a foreign country and doing sex magick with her. lol
I am still incel on behalf of whores. Maybe I should do the ritual and post it same day on HA. Winston, do you remember reading my rap/lyrics about our encounter with prostitutes?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:If we're gonna have a brotherhood, maybe we should have a fraternity with our own secret rituals, ceremonies, rites of passage, and secret handshakes, etc. lol

Yeah, we'll definitely need to make an HA tattoo or hot iron brand.