Interesting Answer from an Old Friend

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Interesting Answer from an Old Friend

Post by kai1275 »

Quick back story:
So I have an old work buddy that recently called me (he is like 42), who is from Mexico but lived here in the US over 20 years. Just like myself, made the mistake of marrying an Americanized woman (a Hispanic one), then after his divorce, he used family connections and found a wife that grew up in Mexico. His wife is awesome and very traditional. They have 4 kids, been married over 15 years, and even want more of them! He is one of the 2 guys that first told me to import in a good wife, never marry domestic.

Anyway during our long conversation.. I told him about the difficult time I had trying to date Hispanic/Mexican American women after my divorce, before I met my wife from China. We have talked about this at length here on the forum before and many of us agreed on this.

I told him, "Man! I had no idea how stuck up those women are here! The vast majority of them will NOT give a black man a chance at all! Hell they don't really give white guys any play either and they seem to give all the other Mexican guys around first dibs and any opportunity and chance to get them to their own men!" Why is that?"

His answer surprised me. He said, "Man you gotta understand that these women are not just looking for tough manly men. You probably think you could have gotten lots of them based on that alone. What Mexican men do, that you or white boys won't do is ever rough them up. They love that and want that because many of them had fathers that were rough like that. Sounds crazy I know but let me tell you a recent story. "

Then he tells me the following story: "One of my homeboys that I know, is around your age, like 26 or something, and he is an accountant or some shit, and makes pretty good money and has his own house. He wants a wife, but he is too soft and laid back with these women. I told him, mijo let me hook you up, I know just the right chica for you. So I hooked him up with this girl I know through friends and family. At first, everything is cool, then they start having fights and she argues with him about stuff. Basic disrepect, know hat I mean?" Me: Yeah!" Him: "So I told him, like our boy <name> says best. Dude you gotta scare the shit outta this bitch first. You need to let her know 1 time, that you are f***ing crazy and you will kill her if you have to!

So then he tells me how he taught him how to slap her around and rough her up without leaving evidence, like using a phonebook, etc. I was like.......okey wtf...lol Then I asked him what happened to them after that.

He said: "He snapped and kinda went too far and even stomped her a little bit, and had to take her to the hospital. She lied to the hospital staff about her injuries, and wouldn't you know it, ever since then their marriage is f***ing awesome mijo! Me: HUH? They got married?! Him: YEAH! They are expecting their second kid in 6 months or something like that. They have not had a fight since that happened and she loves him to death. That is why I tell you, that you have to be show these kinds of women shit like this. They know black and white guys are gonna spoil them and kiss their asses, ask them what is wrong, play the games with them, and never just set them straight! She knows a REAL Mexican will slap her and say, shut up bitch!" This is what many of them want or need, but they cannot just ask you for that. If they did, you black dudes and gringos would say hell naw, and never be willing to yank their chains like that. Dawg this shit is cultural! They like you, but they know you wont give them certain shit their immature asses need like that." Me: You ever have to do that to your wife? Him: "Hell naw, she isn't silly like that, but she knows I would if I felt the need to do that."

I was stunned to hear this, but in many ways not shocked at all, granted all the times I personally have seen Mexican-American teens and women beaten by their men. None of them ever flipped or snitched either when I think back on it. I even remember how angry that used to make my mother who used to work with high school age girls as a teacher. She would threaten to call the police, but the girls refused to corroborate! Every single time!

What do you guys think of this?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I've seen the same in some black AND white girls, too. Live and in person.
Also seen youtube vids with some twat going on about how she needs a man who can "handle" her and knows when to put her in her place (her words).

Feck that. I don't have the requisite amount of restraint for it.

One day she's being a bitch, relentlessly pressing your buttons.
The next day, you're one of those guys with the never-gets-opened padlocked freezer in the garage.
Is that the right place, ya ... (((deep breath))) ... er, I mean to say...

Men who have the patience, go for it. Cheers.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Teal Lantern wrote:I've seen the same in some black AND white girls, too. Live and in person.
Also seen youtube vids with some twat going on about how she needs a man who can "handle" her and knows when to put her in her place (her words).

The next day, you're one of those guys with the never-gets-opened padlocked freezer in the garage.

I strongly agree with you on that Teal. Having many black belts and a former cage fighter, I have no interest in touching a woman in that way. My large dogs sometimes land hard and walk away upset thinking they could play rough/bite with me. :twisted:

I could kill your average person too easily with my hands. Even if I lost control like that for a second, I could have a dead wife and be on CNN talking about I had temporary insanity..... The way I was raised, if you need to do that to keep a broad in line, you probably do not need her to begin with.

Could you give an example of a white girl wanting a guy like that? What particular culture did they come from?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:I've seen the same in some black AND white girls, too. Live and in person.

I strongly agree with you on that Teal. Having many black belts and a former cage fighter, I have no interest in touching a woman in that way. My large dogs sometimes land hard and walk away upset thinking they could play rough/bite with me. :twisted:

I could kill your average person too easily with my hands. Even if I lost control like that for a second, I could have a dead wife and be on CNN talking about I had temporary insanity..... The way I was raised, if you need to do that to keep a broad in line, you probably do not need her to begin with.

Could you give an example of a white girl wanting a guy like that? What particular culture did they come from?

Knew a Russian gf who had 2 dozen roses from a former bf (he had raised her kids) in her living room.

No impact, she was used to it.

She proceeded to have a very public affair w yours truly.

Bf found out, got her to meet, slapped her face, left it black. I asked her innocently where she lived. Knowing me, she refused to tell. Her heart was back with him. i let her go. She and he ended up back together again.

The slap showed her true love I guess.

So I guess the answer to your question is "Russian". Crazy Russians! :wink:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Interesting Answer from an Old Friend

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote:...He said, "Man you gotta understand that these women are not just looking for tough manly men. You probably think you could have gotten lots of them based on that alone. What Mexican men do, that you or white boys won't do is ever rough them up. They love that...

..............She knows a REAL Mexican will slap her and say, shut up bitch!" This is what many of them want or need, but they cannot just ask you for that.
A scene in the movie "Emerald Forest", showing native Amazonian culture:

Guy sees a girl bathing, decides he wants to marry her. Dresses up in warpaint and goes to get engaged. She knows he is coming. He stalks her, hits hard in the head with a wooden club. It hurts her, but she remains conscious, recovers. "Do it right", she says, impatiently. She sounds annoyed. He rares back and hits her really hard this time. She swoons, satisfied, as he carries her off
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

kai1275 wrote:Could you give an example of a white girl wanting a guy like that? What particular culture did they come from?
The ones I knew personally (some over 20 years ago) were usually run-of-the-mill lower socio-economic white Americans.
They were always "falling" (allegedly) on a door handle or down the stairs or some $#!&.
Clumsiest bitches ever. :roll:
Pleasant enough in casual convo, as long as you kept the topics simple, not too direct, and didn't use big words.
Often with 2 or more non-matching kids and a current bf who wasn't father to any of the kids.
The kids never knew who their next new "uncle" was going to be, so they didn't act too bad.

The "smart" or middle class girls would chase dirtbags, too, but were less overt about it.

Looking back, the main difference between the two types was that the "smarter" ones kept a handle on the birth control, leaving open the option to snag a provider, after slutting it up in college.

Talking to you guys on some of these topics has reminded me I've known some really shitty people. :twisted:
Almost need a shower, now. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Jester wrote:
kai1275 wrote:...He said, "Man you gotta understand that these women are not just looking for tough manly men. You probably think you could have gotten lots of them based on that alone. What Mexican men do, that you or white boys won't do is ever rough them up. They love that...

..............She knows a REAL Mexican will slap her and say, shut up bitch!" This is what many of them want or need, but they cannot just ask you for that.
A scene in the movie "Emerald Forest", showing native Amazonian culture:

Guy sees a girl bathing, decides he wants to marry her. Dresses up in warpaint and goes to get engaged. She knows he is coming. He stalks her, hits hard in the head with a wooden club. It hurts her, but she remains conscious, recovers. "Do it right", she says, impatiently. She sounds annoyed. He rares back and hits her really hard this time. She swoons, satisfied, as he carries her off
0_0 dayum.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Teal Lantern wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Could you give an example of a white girl wanting a guy like that? What particular culture did they come from?
The ones I knew personally (some over 20 years ago) were usually run-of-the-mill lower socio-economic white Americans.
They were always "falling" (allegedly) on a door handle or down the stairs or some $#!&.
Clumsiest bitches ever. :roll:
Pleasant enough in casual convo, as long as you kept the topics simple, not too direct, and didn't use big words.
Often with 2 or more non-matching kids and a current bf who wasn't father to any of the kids.
The kids never knew who their next new "uncle" was going to be, so they didn't act too bad.

The "smart" or middle class girls would chase dirtbags, too, but were less overt about it.

Looking back, the main difference between the two types was that the "smarter" ones kept a handle on the birth control, leaving open the option to snag a provider, after slutting it up in college.

Talking to you guys on some of these topics has reminded me I've known some really shitty people. :twisted:
Almost need a shower, now. :lol:
LOL! Did you go, "Brrrrrrrrr!" and shake it off?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This has been discussed before. Like other proto-people (dogs, children etc.) females want the security of a strong man taking charge of them and putting them in their place. That way they know they are likely to be defended from predators and stopped from doing silly stuff themselves. Hence measured beatings in response to bad behavior on their part are important for bonding.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

If that's true, then I'll take a Filipina over a Hispanic woman any day. Much better to have a woman who's turned on by kindness, IMO.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Ghost wrote:
Hero wrote:If that's true, then I'll take a Filipina over a Hispanic woman any day. Much better to have a woman who's turned on by kindness, IMO.
This is what I was thinking. Plus, if you act like the locals and hit your woman, you won't get a free pass on it. You'll be considered an abusive foreigner even if you two are married. And you could easily end up with your own a** kicked.
YUP! That is the exact same reason why you cannot hit your wife in China if you are not ethnic Chinese, despite the domestic abuse you see all over the place.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Cornfed wrote:This has been discussed before. Like other proto-people (dogs, children etc.) females want the security of a strong man taking charge of them and putting them in their place. That way they know they are likely to be defended from predators and stopped from doing silly stuff themselves. Hence measured beatings in response to bad behavior on their part are important for bonding.
Well in a way we did discuss this, but what I did not correlate this with was the factor of how strikeouts with Latino women was related to this. Something always seemed off while pursuing them. They give off a false perception of wanting, like you said a real man that is strong, etc. but the not-so-obvious part is the extra physical stuff. The whole time, some of us thought the strikeouts were about skin color or some other mysterious reason.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Some people who have been abused as children subconsciously seek to relive it as adults.

No thanks, but I will not take part in the continuing cycle of physical and psychological
abuse.

If a woman is high-drama, it's better to move on to one who is low-drama than to
beat the living daylights out of her.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

kai1275 wrote:You need to let her know 1 time, that you are f***ing crazy and you will kill her if you have to!
This is absolutely true. Just one time though, that is enough.