Introducing... The Black Knight

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
The Black Knight
Freshman Poster

Introducing... The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

You've heard of the White Knight, so... I must be his antagonist :D
ha yeah cheesy I know lol
I've checked out the forum a few times, but I've now decided to join. :D

Short Bio:
21 year old male
Living in South Florida
STEM Student

Thankfully I get to interact with the visiting foreign girls. It'll hold me over until I can see more of them at a later date. :D

Cheers!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Introducing... The Black Knight

Post by kai1275 »

The Black Knight wrote:You've heard of the White Knight, so... I must be his antagonist :D

Short Bio:
21 year old male
Living in South Florida
STEM Student

Thankfully I get to interact with the visiting foreign girls. It'll hold me over until I can see more of them at a later date. :D

Cheers!
Good plan. Learn about their culture and language as a way of doing reconnaissance on future prey. I did that in college and it helped alot. At least keep them in the friend zone as much as you can because after college, you can always call them for favors or advice, etc.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Welcome.

PS Liked your movie.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Jester wrote:Welcome.

PS Liked your movie.
And your golf game. (Gary Player, for the non-ancients here).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Black Knight. Do you represent the dark side, or are you another "brother" here. lol

Whom do you fight against? Whom art thine enemy?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Whast sayest thou, O Darksome One?
The Black Knight
Freshman Poster

kai1275 wrote:
The Black Knight wrote:You've heard of the White Knight, so... I must be his antagonist :D

Short Bio:
21 year old male
Living in South Florida
STEM Student

At least keep them in the friend zone as much as you can because after college, you can always call them for favors or advice, etc.

Yeah, I will. I've met a lot of people particularly from Central Europe at my university. Specifically Slovakia, Czech Republic, and Poland. The young Slovaks are particularly bubbly, friendly, and smiley. They like the nickname I've given them: "The Happy Smiley Bunch". Ha, I've even found myself smiling a lot more by hanging around them. :D
The Black Knight
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:Welcome Black Knight. Do you represent the dark side, or are you another "brother" here.

I represent the dark side, but I can be found on the gray side. :D My uni studies interfere with my
nocturnal tendencies. As one who identifies with the "tri-racials", I will objectively represent the "brothers", when it's fitting. :D
The Black Knight
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
Whast sayest thou, O Darksome One?

"Those who believe in conformity, propaganda, and who have been flummoxed. Anyone who refuses to use his or her brain to form their own opinions about life and choose to put their blind faith in others."

That is on my Coat of Arms. :D
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The Black Knight wrote:Short Bio:
21 year old male
Living in South Florida
STEM Student
What particular STEM subjects are you studying? It should be apparent that the plan is for the West to become a de-industrialized third world wasteland, so your chances for employment are bleak. In general, trying to do anything remotely useful is for chumps these days. The money is all going to scams and Ponzi schemes of various kinds.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Welcome TBK! I see you've already been given your complimentary helping of conspiracy theorist whargharbl!

Which STEM field are you in? Some transfer better when making the move overseas, so keep that in mind if you want to widen your opportunities for employment abroad.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Are you part of the Knight's Round Table? Do you say Ni? :D . And do you mind if I say ** ? XD . Welcome aboard.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
The Black Knight
Freshman Poster

HouseMD wrote:
Which STEM field are you in? Some transfer better when making the move overseas, so keep that in mind if you want to widen your opportunities for employment abroad.

I'm studying Aerospace Engineering. My university requires that we have at least one minor, and I've chosen to minor in History. On the other hand, I've been monitoring the job market and wouldn't mind staying in school an extra semester or so, if getting another minor would be useful.

Studying History also helps when trying to study foreign cultures. Going abroad wouldn't be an issue for me, considering I've been pipelining and building up an international social circle
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Aerospace is solid for working internationally. Some engie fields, like civil and electrical, often require country-specific training. Not so with aerospace. Don't bother with a second minor. Do study abroad if you can though.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
The Black Knight wrote:Short Bio:
21 year old male
Living in South Florida
STEM Student
What particular STEM subjects are you studying? It should be apparent that the plan is for the West to become a de-industrialized third world wasteland, so your chances for employment are bleak. In general, trying to do anything remotely useful is for chumps these days. The money is all going to scams and Ponzi schemes of various kinds.
I love you man! :D
Time to Hide!