WILL EVERYONE PLZ SHUT UP ABOUT AmericanWomen?Need Solution?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

Why would you keep wasting your youthful years complaining about something and wondering why your life isn't getting any better? Complaining about everything isn't going to make life any better. I have spent a few years complaining and since I was 20 and I realized it hasn't gotten me anywhere after age 23. it I'm not referring to a college education or anything like that, of course it is essential but not mandatory. Learn to use your head. you don't have to have a college education. I will however provide a much better alternative that will promise you more income then what you can normally get at a Regular 9-5 Job Like McDonalds, Wal-Mart, Wells-Fargo, Shell Station, Allied Barton Security, Mall Jobs, etc..., and the list goes on....

you can still bring newcomers here & educate them about the things on these forums and show them everything they need to know about american women & how they are. but also provide them a solution about how they can make money to leave their situation where they aren't dateless and they want to leave a bad negative social environment. I'm more then willing to help everyone on these boards here! A much better alternative is by making money as an Entrepreneur.

Also read a book called "Rich dad, Poor dad" by Robert Kyosaki. it will give you everything you need to know.
~PrinceAuron~
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Re: WILL EVERYONE PLZ SHUT UP ABOUT AmericanWomen?Need Solut

Post by PrinceAuron »

God bless you bro! And welcome to the forum. U know I thought it was Winston (from avatar cus I just saw a blond girl in corner of my eye) until I read the part about u being 24 and looked again.

The guys on this forum who go on and on about American/Anglo women are just a bunch of weak pussies who pollute the content here. They're losers who pretty much create a self fulfilling prophecy. If I was an American woman, I wouldn't be interested in their sorry asses either. Nor would I appreciate being rated as extremely ugly from sources like that who for the most part are probably no easier on the eyes. Frankly, I wish they would leave and stay permanently outta here. There is no excuse for them to be wasting their youth like that.

God bless you bro! And welcome to the forum. U know I thought it was Winston (from avatar cus I just saw a blond girl in corner of my eye) until I read the part about u being 24 and looked again.

The guys on this forum who go on and on about American/Anglo women are just a bunch of weak pussies who pollute the content here. They're losers who pretty much create a self fulfilling prophecy. If I was an American woman, I wouldn't be interested in their sorry asses either. Nor would I appreciate being rated as extremely ugly from sources like that who for the most part are probably no easier on the eyes. Frankly, I wish they would leave and stay permanently outta here. There is no excuse for them to be wasting their youth like that.
All I was saying is.

Why would you keep wasting your youthful years complaining about something and wondering why your life isn't getting any better? Complaining about everything isn't going to make life any better. I have spent a few years complaining and since I was 20 and I realized it hasn't gotten me anywhere after age 23. it I'm not referring to a college education or anything like that, of course it is essential but not mandatory. Learn to use your head. you don't have to have a college education. I will however provide a much better alternative that will promise you more income then what you can normally get at a Regular 9-5 Job Like McDonalds, Wal-Mart, Wells-Fargo, Shell Station, Allied Barton Security, Mall Jobs, etc..., and the list goes on....

You can still bring newcomers here & educate them about the things on these forums and show them everything they need to know about american women & how they are. Help them become aware of how the feminist movement has destroyed & brainwashed women in the west and Anglo society's. but also provide them a solution about how they can make money to leave their situation where they aren't dateless and they want to leave a bad negative social environment. I'm more then willing to help everyone on these boards here! A much better alternative is by making money as an Entrepreneur.

Also read a book called "Rich dad, Poor dad" by Robert Kyosaki. it will give you everything you need to know.

If you want to get started, Just PM me and I will provide everything that you need to get started.
~PrinceAuron~
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

gsjackson wrote:
ContraMundumRants wrote:What are you hoping to attain by making this post?
Re-read the last paragraph and the answer is clear -- lower level participants in his multi-level marketing scheme. I do commend him for a clever marketing approach -- tuned in to the customary discourses on this forum, rather than just a scatter-shot blast aimed imprecisely at hundreds of websites.
Man, did you call that! You are extremely perceptive. I usually catch stuff like that. His join date threw me off.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

PrinceAuron wrote:Why would you keep wasting your youthful years complaining about something and wondering why your life isn't getting any better? Complaining about everything isn't going to make life any better.
If you don't first state and explain the problems (i.e. complain) how can there be any solutions?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PrinceAuron wrote:Why would you keep wasting your youthful years complaining about something and wondering why your life isn't getting any better? Complaining about everything isn't going to make life any better. I have spent a few years complaining and since I was 20 and I realized it hasn't gotten me anywhere after age 23. it I'm not referring to a college education or anything like that, of course it is essential but not mandatory. Learn to use your head. you don't have to have a college education. I will however provide a much better alternative that will promise you more income then what you can normally get at a Regular 9-5 Job Like McDonalds, Wal-Mart, Wells-Fargo, Shell Station, Allied Barton Security, Mall Jobs, etc..., and the list goes on....

you can still bring newcomers here & educate them about the things on these forums and show them everything they need to know about american women & how they are. but also provide them a solution about how they can make money
to leave their situation where they aren't dateless and they want to leave a bad negative social environment. I'm more then willing to help everyone on these boards here! A much better alternative is by making money as an Entrepreneur.

This guy's sole purpose on HA is to recruit us for MLM.

There are guys here on HA making money in IT, engineering, real estate, online trading, and internet marketing. But these arrogant MLM'ers act like they INVENTED wealth creation. Like Prometheus bringing fire down from Mt. Kiyosaki.

MLM'ers are fine with me as long as they don't disguise a business pitch as a social discussion. A discussion of MLM is fine on a thread set aside for that. But please, first step, get rid of this troll please.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: WILL EVERYONE PLZ SHUT UP ABOUT AmericanWomen?Need Solut

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote: Presented with no comment.

Hot Keys
Best comment exchange:
Person 1: what a c*nt. who burns their boyfriend!?
Person 2: "Who burns their boyfriend" They ALL do.

:D :D :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

If you don't first state and explain the problems (i.e. complain) how can there be any solutions?
well.....everything is on this forum. If you want the solution, then FOCUS YOUR ATTENTION!
Read all the comments. or I don't know, Just figure out the solution by yourself.

In-fact I think I will let you figure things out on your own.
:lol:
~PrinceAuron~
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Introvert wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Re-read the last paragraph and the answer is clear -- lower level participants in his multi-level marketing scheme. I do commend him for a clever marketing approach -- tuned in to the customary discourses on this forum, rather than just a scatter-shot blast aimed imprecisely at hundreds of websites.
Man, did you call that! You are extremely perceptive. I usually catch stuff like that. His join date threw me off.
He probably joined the forum in good faith way back when, and recalled it as fertile territory for discontent and thus for marketing a money-making scheme. He did hook it into an issue occasionally brought up here, so it's not as offensive as the spam that shows up because of the site name, or some such. People join these multi-level marketing schemes thinking family and friends will be sufficient, but it usually doesn't work out that way and they have to do some hard selling.

I wish I was more perceptive, so that I wouldn't have been conned out of $70K. I can read people in writing a hell of a lot better than I can in person. What's important for guys here to remember is that we live in the time of the great money hustle. This economy has thrown millions of people into a state of always being on the hustle. Just remember when you deal with the money schemers -- especially Americans, who have to have a lifestyle with all the toys -- is that they don't think they can afford to have scruples. They will completely screw you for five dollars.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good points PrinceAuron. But I don't think most of the people venting here about American women are living abroad with their foreign sweetheart. They are usually still in America and can't leave for whatever reason. They are frustrated and pent up, so they need to release and vent. Isn't venting on here better than punching the wall or doing something dangerous? Think about it.

We may even have some people here who are borderline suicidal. At least we let them vent, whereas other forums do not allow it.

So please keep that in mind and look at the big picture.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

gsjackson wrote:
Introvert wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
He probably joined the forum in good faith way back when, and recalled it as fertile territory for discontent and thus for marketing a money-making scheme. He did hook it into an issue occasionally brought up here, so it's not as offensive as the spam that shows up because of the site name, or some such. People join these multi-level marketing schemes thinking family and friends will be sufficient, but it usually doesn't work out that way and they have to do some hard selling.

I wish I was more perceptive, so that I wouldn't have been conned out of $70K. I can read people in writing a hell of a lot better than I can in person. What's important for guys here to remember is that we live in the time of the great money hustle. This economy has thrown millions of people into a state of always being on the hustle. Just remember when you deal with the money schemers -- especially Americans, who have to have a lifestyle with all the toys -- is that they don't think they can afford to have scruples. They will completely screw you for five dollars.
Interesting. I read most people easily in person. In writing is harder.

Re the OP, I did go back and read his first post on HA.

viewtopic.php?p=132365&highlight=#132365

He did start by touting a company, even back then. ("Global Domains International".)

But he also had real interest in foreign women.

I did notice that he said he has Asperger's.

I have asperger syndrome
(Mildly Autistic, High functioning),
*MY* understanding of Asperger's is that people are intelligent, tend to have racing thoughts, and blurt things with no tact.

That changes things.

I am going to have to back off and apologize I guess.

Maybe not deliberately trolling. OK, Prince, I apologize.

MLM is probably a great field for someone with Asperger's actually.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

Winston wrote:Good points PrinceAuron. But I don't think most of the people venting here about American women are living abroad with their foreign sweetheart. They are usually still in America and can't leave for whatever reason. They are frustrated and pent up, so they need to release and vent. Isn't venting on here better than punching the wall or doing something dangerous? Think about it.

We may even have some people here who are borderline suicidal. At least we let them vent, whereas other forums do not allow it.

So please keep that in mind and look at the big picture.
I agree with you Winston, Sometimes it is better to release your anger and vent your frustration then to do something dangerous like harming someone or smashing a wall. I have gotten angry sometimes about not being able to leave my situation. yes I am upset about not having alot of money to travel. I have screamed to the top of my lungs about how much I hated how america was. Since I have been getting closer with Jesus Christ, I'm not even worried about america anymore, I have prayed to god to help me get out of america because I don't like the way things are going here & so far he has been helping me out in my personal life. I will no longer be living in america. I am doing some Online Marketing & I am earning money from it. I don't know what kind of religious beliefs you have, however I will certainly tell you that God is indeed Real & Jesus is Real. I'm not a Catholic, Protestant, or a Baptist. I only believe in the gospel & I believe Jesus has died for my sins. I don't come on the forums frequently but I do come on here from time to time to see what people have to say.
~PrinceAuron~
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:I always notice the same thing. It's like there's someone you don't like but yet you talk about them ALL the time :?: If I don't like someone or something I will not give them my TIME & ENERGY. The same breath I could take to talk about something I dislike I could do something constructive, not distructive. Women don't go about wining about men' ... who has time to waste.

These women actually have Power over you, in that;
you think about then,
wonder about them,
take time out of your day to disscuss them, online & offline
cry over them,
post pics of them,
watch pics & videos of them,
read their blogs & posts,
etc.

Let's be honest. Don't Lie to yourself. How much of these are you guilty of?

What you miss, Renata, is that men love women much more deeply than women love men. For a woman to understand the depth of caring and commitment we feel for a woman, look at a mother and baby.

Imagine a mother who had LOST a baby. Or whose baby had grown up to become a murderer, and had slain other family members.

I guess the analogy is not exact, but my point is that women get over men much more easily.

Your picture of life-after-moving-on is appealing, and is 100% the way to go. But the Stage of Rage is necessary.
I've read on another forum a poster who said something who makes sense.
He just stated that the only situation where a man can receive real love from a woman is in his mother.
This and maybe the love a woman can give to his dad.

Those guys who have real love or something very deep with their girlfriend are quit rare,especially in countries where feminism is the norm and males are despised and not respected.
Look all the artistical depiction of love,the marriage proposals,all what matter love from a partner is mostly done by males.
Females rarely get these inspiration.

Women actually in werstern world get easier so everything is made that they don't need men anymore and don't have the feeling to love them.

In some parts of the world i reckon,it should be easier to find a woman who really love her husband and a husband who really love her wife in a balanced situation.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

1. There's nothing wrong with venting. If you're pissed off and you want to rant and vent a bit, that's perfectly normal. There is however, something wrong when the person keeps venting for days, weeks, months, and years.

It's said that reasonable people will accept and adapt to situations and places, while unreasonable people will refuse and insist on doing it their way, forcing change on others if necessary. Therefore change is dependent on unreasonable people. If you want to be a reasonable person, then you find ways to work with the status quo. If you're an unreasonable person, then you take action to change the status quo. If you just want to complain but does nothing, then the it's pointless and a waste of time to talk to you.

2. Robert Kiyosaki's book "rich dad, poor dad" has some gems in it, but do not waste any money to attend his seminars. I went to a couple, the first was at the Los Angeles Learning Annex (huge annex of scammers!) with Kiyosaki and Donald Trump, who proceeded to crack dirty jokes and simulated oral sex with their mic on stage. Keep in mind that the audience included people who brought their families. They had a line of girls in fishnets clapping and welcoming people as they entered. Hmm. The second was to a RE seminars where the trainer asked everyone to go sign up 10 new credit cards and use it to pay for additional training classes. Yeah, right.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Jester wrote:Guys who went abroad used to live here.

All of them had some interactions with American women - marriage, divorce, dating, being turned down for dates, whatever.

Their experience is balanced, they can see the U.S. from outside as well as inside. So what they have to say is valuable to the rest of us. Perspective.

And from their personal POV, they are very much affected by AW right now in the present. Some still pay alimony or child support - or, thanks to divorce proceedings, have warrants or judgements that make it difficult to visit their homeland.

Some may be concerned about the effect of a crazy AW and her new live-in bf on the children they were forced to leave behind there.

They may have a misdemeanor or felony conviction for spousal abuse that prevents them from getting legal residency in their chosen country, so they remain stuck doing visa runs forever..

Some might be at a great distance from children, parents, relatives and friends.

So I would bet many be very much affected.

PLUS...

They may have a brother or son who is going through what they already went through with AW, and be concerned about that situation.

And they may have friends here they want to help.
I can relate to this for sure...
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

momopi wrote:
2. Robert Kiyosaki's book "rich dad, poor dad" has some gems in it, but do not waste any money to attend his seminars. I went to a couple, the first was at the Los Angeles Learning Annex (huge annex of scammers!) with Kiyosaki and Donald Trump, who proceeded to crack dirty jokes and simulated oral sex with their mic on stage. Keep in mind that the audience included people who brought their families. They had a line of girls in fishnets clapping and welcoming people as they entered. Hmm. The second was to a RE seminars where the trainer asked everyone to go sign up 10 new credit cards and use it to pay for additional training classes. Yeah, right.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/helaineolen ... krupt-dad/