The irony of men who justify prostitution

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

The irony of men who justify prostitution

Post by Winston »

Have you noticed this irony and/or hypocrisy of us men who justify prostitution?

On the one hand, we can come up with good logical arguments for justifying prostitution as not immoral or wrong. We can argue that it's between consenting adults, and that it serves as an outlet for horny men who can't get sex anytime they want. Thus it's good for men to have a release for their urges anytime they want, especially if we are men. So it's good for it to be legal and available.

But on the other hand, none of us would ever want our daughters to become prostitutes. And none of us would like it if we found out that our mother was a prostitute before either. We would look down on women in our family if we found out that they were prostitutes as somehow "degrading".

So isn't that ironic and somewhat hypocritical?

How can we logically justify this then?

I guess life is not always logically consistent or fair. Everyone is a hypocrite in some way, if you want to look for inconsistency in everyone. And double standards are a part of our existence. You can see them everywhere if you want to look for them. There's no fairness or consistency, except in our own minds. Isn't that right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The real irony is you posting this thread. It is quite simple: ~90% of females should be wives whereas ~10% should be hoes. And there is nothing inherently wrong with females being hoes. In sane societies, they served as the actresses, entertainers, were often educated in order to be good conversationalists and generally contributed a great deal to society. Some females are just more suited to this role than the wife role. The best of them are awesome as people. In general I would want my daughters to be wives, but if they were not suited to the role for whatever reason, I would want them to be high quality hoes. This is how human society functions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You're the only one who says that Cornfed. I don't know any guy who would want his daughter to be a whore. Come on now. Get real. You're probably just saying that too. You'd lose respect for her if she did.

I'm just saying that this is one of life's many ironies, and asking for a way to justify it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

If you're Cornfed, life is simple.

If you're Winston, life is confusing.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I wouldn't want my daughter/sister to be a how however if I was born as woman I would be one, high class hoe, .

I always thought sluts are stupid for doing it for free when they could charge for it. Either way their reputation is ruined.
Yes, sluts chose who they have sex with but high class hoes can be picky too. I'm not talking about street/brothel low life hoes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:You're the only one who says that Cornfed. I don't know any guy who would want his daughter to be a whore.
In reality, most Western men are reconciled to the fact that their daughters will be low quality whores of one form or another.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Cornfed wrote:
Winston wrote:You're the only one who says that Cornfed. I don't know any guy who would want his daughter to be a whore.
In reality, most Western men are reconciled to the fact that their daughters will be low quality whores of one form or another.

LOL..so funny, so true :roll:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:The real irony is that western societies will never allow p4p while
Actually, this is not correct; it's the USA, where it's not allowed.

In our peer Anglo nations: Australia, New Zealand, Britain (outcall), & Canada (outcall), it's permitted.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

P4P is usually a criminal act and it has grave health implications for the men that engage in it.

I would say steer clear.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: The irony of men who justify p4p

Post by kai1275 »

Winston wrote:Have you noticed this irony and/or hypocrisy of us men who justify p4p?

On the one hand, we can come up with good logical arguments for justifying p4p as not immoral or wrong. We can argue that it's between consenting adults, and that it serves as an outlet for horny men who can't get sex anytime they want. Thus it's good for men to have a release for their urges anytime they want, especially if we are men. So it's good for it to be legal and available.

But on the other hand, none of us would ever want our daughters to become hoes. And none of us would like it if we found out that our mother was a hoe before either. We would look down on women in our family if we found out that they were hoes as somehow "degrading".

I guess life is not always logically consistent or fair. Everyone is a hypocrite in some way, if you want to look for inconsistency in everyone. And double standards are a part of our existence. You can see them everywhere if you want to look for them. There's no fairness or consistency, except in our own minds. Isn't that right?
Funny you mention this. Many guys that justify P4P, usually think God/Christianity is fake or false, as if God does not know what is best for all men either.... They cannot justify it. Even religious Christians in the past that justified it with racism, class discrimination, etc. eventually realized they were wrong too.

It is not good for society at all. It does not build anyone up or strengthen families. Family is the core of any functioning society, because let's face it. No one lives forever. If 120 years is the maximum, let's face it. An average of 74 is not that much better than the average 40 something men lived in the old days....

Prostitutes have always been some form of slavery/serfdom or discrimination when it was ever allowed to be legal. Usually toward a darker skin group, super poor group, or immigrant class.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Jester wrote:If you're Cornfed, life is simple.

If you're Winston, life is confusing.
I got the best laugh ever. You won't see it, but kudos to you! :)

Winston I give you props for realizing this. Maybe one day, you'll realize sex is a waste of time in most cases.

NAH! :lol:
Renata
Experienced Poster

Re: The irony of men who justify p4p

Post by Renata »

Winston wrote:Have you noticed this irony and/or hypocrisy of us men who justify p4p?

On the one hand, we can come up with good logical arguments for justifying p4p as not immoral or wrong. We can argue that it's between consenting adults, and that it serves as an outlet for horny men who can't get sex anytime they want. Thus it's good for men to have a release for their urges anytime they want, especially if we are men. So it's good for it to be legal and available.

But on the other hand, none of us would ever want our daughters to become hoes. And none of us would like it if we found out that our mother was a hoe before either. We would look down on women in our family if we found out that they were hoes as somehow "degrading".

To summerise what you just said; Yes Every action, has a reaction. Men who blame women for every god damn thing are mis-informed. It's also a case of Supply & Demand. I will admit though that it's also a case of 'choice', a good woman wouldn't choose this as a profession.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

When all is said and done, young women eventually make their own choices, to be a straight up slut or not to be. That is the question.

BTW - P4P is not a criminal act in quite a few countries. Some places even have health standards. So...this too can be overcome.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just to clarify, I'm not saying that prostitution is wrong, immoral or unethical. I'm just saying that we men would not want our daughters to become one. So like I said, life is not free of double standards. Ironies and inconsistencies seem to be a part of life. That was my point. Not saying that prostitution is good or bad.