Interesting Answer from an Old Friend

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

This type of shit is not even worth it, especially if it's not in your nature to be violent.

Life is too short for this type of drama.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

djeanp7898 wrote:This type of shit is not even worth it, especially if it's not in your nature to be violent.

Life is too short for this type of drama.
If you are not able to properly discipline and train your female, then perhaps owning one is not worth it in your case. It is just like teachers who are pussies and don't discipline students - they are a public nuisance despised by all.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Man, some of you guys don't understand...

The reason why you have to be like this with what Mguy would call "C" grade women because it wasn't uncommon in their own lives for pappa to whoop he mama's ass.

Plus they have little to no education beyond high school and not terribly inquisitive (especially Latinas, no diss).

This happens for socioeconomic reasons more than cultural, but the reward for Slavic and Latin women is passionate relationships. You can not compare getting your ass taken care of sexually by a Russian/Ukrainian/Latin woman to a Asian woman who despite the Asian Sexual Culture is very passive.

The passionate women will love you like no other woman has, stay thin and pop out a few children.

Asian women will be very caring as in cooking, cleaning and satisfying you. Its nice but its not the same...

If you're meek and tend to be an old softy, then maybe Asian women will respond better to you.

If you like a bit of a challenge then Slavic women and Latinas CAN NOT BE BEATEN.

I don't condone slapping around, so I highly suggest going after "B" rated women usually those with a bit of education and good jobs. They may still challenge the deepness of your relationship but it won't require physical contact, the occasional scolding and threat of physical contact is often more than enough to set them straight.

But what works best with those women, despite how good she has it with you, you need to make it known she's easily replaced... As I said no physical contact needed.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Man, I would be taking the biggest gamble of my life if I had to be put in a position to put hands on a woman and hope that it earns me her love and respect vs earning me a trip to the pokey.

If it has to come down to that choice, i guess I don't need to be with that woman.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Rocky Top wrote:Man, I would be taking the biggest gamble of my life if I had to be put in a position to put hands on a woman and hope that it earns me her love and respect vs earning me a trip to the pokey.
One of the major reasons to be happier abroad is to live in a civilized place where the elite aren't out to destroy society by sicking goons on men for responsibly performing their manly role. Although in the West you would probably actually be slightly less likely to have females sick the pigs on you if you were a manly man vs. if you were a p***y.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djfourmoney wrote:Man, some of you guys don't understand...

The reason why you have to be like this with what Mguy would call "C" grade women because it wasn't uncommon in their own lives for pappa to whoop he mama's a**.

Plus they have little to no education beyond high school and not terribly inquisitive (especially Latinas, no diss).

This happens for socioeconomic reasons more than cultural, but the reward for Slavic and Latin women is passionate relationships. You can not compare getting your a** taken care of sexually by a Russian/Ukrainian/Latin woman to a Asian woman who despite the Asian Sexual Culture is very passive.

The passionate women will love you like no other woman has, stay thin and pop out a few children.

Asian women will be very caring as in cooking, cleaning and satisfying you. Its nice but its not the same...

If you're meek and tend to be an old softy, then maybe Asian women will respond better to you.

If you like a bit of a challenge then Slavic women and Latinas CAN NOT BE BEATEN.

I don't condone slapping around, so I highly suggest going after "B" rated women usually those with a bit of education and good jobs. They may still challenge the deepness of your relationship but it won't require physical contact, the occasional scolding and threat of physical contact is often more than enough to set them straight.

But what works best with those women, despite how good she has it with you, you need to make it known she's easily replaced... As I said no physical contact needed.
I would not say that at all! Not all Asians just lay down stiff like a board. In my opinion, few young women f**k and suck great outta the box US or Foreign. The best scenario is one that is teachable/mold-able would be better, wifey wise.. I think being able to teach them my way is alot more fun. You can learn their sexual personality better that way too. If you are not serious about them, then by all means, experienced freaks are better for sure.

Never heard of the B and C rated women before. That is interesting. Is that rating based on Emotional Quotient? or something else?
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

This is an interesting topic. I once had a female tell me that "all women test their men to see how far they can push him".

This is why women are quick to separate the men they like from the men they can't stand. Whether it is right or not, many women equate a man that they fear will beat her a** to him being a "real man". This is why men who are nice and respectful get put in the friend zone. The bad boy comes to mind. He will whip men and women.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

kai1275 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Hero wrote:If that's true, then I'll take a Filipina over a Hispanic woman any day. Much better to have a woman who's turned on by kindness, IMO.
This is what I was thinking. Plus, if you act like the locals and hit your woman, you won't get a free pass on it. You'll be considered an abusive foreigner even if you two are married. And you could easily end up with your own a** kicked.
YUP! That is the exact same reason why you cannot hit your wife in China if you are not ethnic Chinese, despite the domestic abuse you see all over the place.
In China I imagine the opposite happens just as much with old Chinese women chasing their husbands around with broom handles or feather dusters. :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Repatriate wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Hero wrote:If that's true, then I'll take a Filipina over a Hispanic woman any day. Much better to have a woman who's turned on by kindness, IMO.
This is what I was thinking. Plus, if you act like the locals and hit your woman, you won't get a free pass on it. You'll be considered an abusive foreigner even if you two are married. And you could easily end up with your own a** kicked.
YUP! That is the exact same reason why you cannot hit your wife in China if you are not ethnic Chinese, despite the domestic abuse you see all over the place.
In China I imagine the opposite happens just as much with old Chinese women chasing their husbands around with broom handles or feather dusters. :lol:
Nah. It's not even close. If you lived in Sichuan maybe you could see that after some time, but in most places tiger wives that wild are not common at all. My first two separate trips to China, I saw at least one man beating his wife in public in each of those stints. I have not seen any women in China hitting her husband before. Other whores her husband f***ed? Yeah for sure, but not the man at least. I think the few that do that, probably do that in private. After they have dealt with the whore, they might go after the husband when she gets home basically...

Chinese men are not the manliest men on the planet, but they are collectively very, very far from being manginas.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

kai1275 wrote:

The reason why you have to be like this with what Mguy would call "C" grade women because it wasn't uncommon in their own lives for pappa to whoop he mama's a**.

This happens for socioeconomic reasons more than cultural, but the reward for Slavic and Latin women is passionate relationships. You can not compare getting your a** taken care of sexually by a Russian/Ukrainian/Latin woman to a Asian woman who despite the Asian Sexual Culture is very passive.

I would not say that at all! Not all Asians just lay down stiff like a board. In my opinion, few young women f**k and suck great outta the box US or Foreign. The best scenario is one that is teachable/mold-able would be better, wifey wise.. I think being able to teach them my way is alot more fun. You can learn their sexual personality better that way too. If you are not serious about them, then by all means, experienced freaks are better for sure.

Never heard of the B and C rated women before. That is interesting. Is that rating based on Emotional Quotient? or something else?
Words in context are important....

Passive does not mean "laying down like a board". Far from it.... Go ask a man married to Latin Woman (maybe you buddy), does it compare to your relationship?

A, B and C -

A - Usually women from entitled, rich families
B - Middle Class Women
C - Working Class and Below

Most expats and bride seekers equate A and B women with the entitled women from Western countries, this is WRONG of course. Different economic circumstances means women don't hit the workplace for the same reasons as Western women do.

Most men chase around C women because they are usually much poorer than you = Capt Save A Hoe/White Knight and they believe that their often unsophisticated nature means they default to more traditional rolls.

Well.... Most of these men get caught up by women with experience dating Western men, is what usually happens. Draw your own conclusions.

I say B women are ideal because they understand fully what the situation is and are generally much more mature. They also usually speak some English if not fluent. Again the above thinks this is bad with no real-world experience only 3rd, 4th or 5th hand information.

In other words making the idea of dating abroad more troublesome than is needed, reducing your chances of finding success.

This site is about sharing info, not forcing horses to drink...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djfourmoney wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Words in context are important....

Passive does not mean "laying down like a board". Far from it.... Go ask a man married to Latin Woman (maybe you buddy), does it compare to your relationship?

A, B and C -

A - Usually women from entitled, rich families
B - Middle Class Women
C - Working Class and Below

Most expats and bride seekers equate A and B women with the entitled women from Western countries, this is WRONG of course. Different economic circumstances means women don't hit the workplace for the same reasons as Western women do.

Most men chase around C women because they are usually much poorer than you = Capt Save A Hoe/White Knight and they believe that their often unsophisticated nature means they default to more traditional rolls.

Well.... Most of these men get caught up by women with experience dating Western men, is what usually happens. Draw your own conclusions.

I say B women are ideal because they understand fully what the situation is and are generally much more mature. They also usually speak some English if not fluent. Again the above thinks this is bad with no real-world experience only 3rd, 4th or 5th hand information.

In other words making the idea of dating abroad more troublesome than is needed, reducing your chances of finding success.

This site is about sharing info, not forcing horses to drink...
I don't understand your context then. I thought you were comparing the sexual benefits of a Latin Woman and others as better than Asian Women. Some people like to spread the myth that Asian Women are terrible in the sack, lay down like a stiff board, and cannot/wont suck dick well or at all. That is what I thought you were alluding to. If not please clarify.

As for that rating there, I agree 100% with you. That is not only interesting but lines up with alot of the same things you, me, and Repatriate usually slam guys with here on HA for. Dudes justifying chasing C rated or worse women that they could do better than. Like you said though, it's really like forcing horses to drink.

I have completely lost my appetite for telling anyone anything like this anymore here on HA as well. It took me ~5 years wasted and a divorce for me to realize why C rated women are not suitable for wives, and I still accidentally chased those types for at least a year after the divorce, so I can understand why they still think this way. Looking back at it, I realize now that my self-esteem was actually worse than hers!! All people are stubborn in some way. The pedestal-elements in feminism took a long time to shape society and thinking and will never be shaken off overnight either.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Cornfed wrote: If you are not able to properly discipline and train your female, then perhaps owning one is not worth it in your case. It is just like teachers who are pussies and don't discipline students - they are a public nuisance despised by all.
Bullshit, dude. The way Black men are incarcerated in this country and the way some women KNOW that the law is on their side, I'd rather walk away. You can keep those recalcitrant bitches. If I have to be physically violent with a woman to get her to respect me, then I don't need to be with her, period.