Is the US Losing Its Edge?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Is the US Losing Its Edge?

Post by zacb »

It seems like since 9/11, many fringe elements (anarchists, tax dodgers, state militia, etc.) have been wiped out of existence. Point in case: Loompanics. When was the last time you read about how to take over a public company, how to engage in taboo sex positions, or discuss taboo subjects (like adolescent sexuality, or overthrowing the US government)? It seems like the books from the 80's and 90's are more interesting then the books now (not all which are bad, just not provocative). Then again, perhaps after the government put a stop to several books (Irwin Schiff, and another I can't remember off the top my head, but was shown to provoke murder, and was then taken off the market). Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Is the US Losing Its Edge?

Post by Teal Lantern »

zacb wrote:It seems like since 9/11, many fringe elements (anarchists, tax dodgers, state militia, etc.) have been wiped out of existence. Point in case: Loompanics. When was the last time you read about how to take over a public company, how to engage in taboo sex positions, or discuss taboo subjects (like adolescent sexuality, or overthrowing the US government)? It seems like the books from the 80's and 90's are more interesting then the books now (not all which are bad, just not provocative). Then again, perhaps after the government put a stop to several books (Irwin Schiff, and another I can't remember off the top my head, but was shown to provoke murder, and was then taken off the market). Any thoughts?
Here's some fringe. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

The fringe groups still exist, but in this day and age, dissent is a fragmented affair amongst thousands of small groups on the internet. Look at this place, look at all the conspiracy sites, the white supremacist enclaves, the anarchist hacker collectives, etc etc.

It is kind of a problem. With each person's revolutionary group so personalized to their ideas, we will never have a critical mass that is large enough and willing to turn the system on its head. We want to take off the heads of those at the top, but we've got a box of ideological razor blades instead of an executioner's axe.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

HouseMD wrote:The fringe groups still exist, but in this day and age, dissent is a fragmented affair amongst thousands of small groups on the internet. Look at this place, look at all the conspiracy sites, the white supremacist enclaves, the anarchist hacker collectives, etc etc.

It is kind of a problem. With each person's revolutionary group so personalized to their ideas, we will never have a critical mass that is large enough and willing to turn the system on its head. We want to take off the heads of those at the top, but we've got a box of ideological razor blades instead of an executioner's axe.
This is what happens when people have lost trust in the systems that got them here in the first place, here's what I mean.

Fear and Loathing of American Women, the ones easiest to reproduce with makes men concerned for their health and well-being. The equal opposite of fear and loathing of American men has made them enemies of women.

This is backed up by all the chatter on the internet, several books and in our Madison Ave driven hype machine.

In a vacuum to get extremist outcomes....

This sort of thing repeats itself over and over again with our political system, education system and of course the financial system.

There is no cohesive pushback and again here's why -

Legacy Issues (Racism, Sexism, Objectification, War on Intelligence)

Dysfunctional Systems (Economic, Biological, Financial)

When basic trust in these systems are broken, people don't know what to do with themselves. Some start gardens, others home school children and I would call those largely benign. The rub is the violent nature of largely single, some married, mostly White men. As Tommy was recently saying on his show and I agree; White men when in fear of something buy guns. The results are not ideal to say the least from Oklahoma City to Mass Shootings like what happen in Colorado.

The solution? Rebuild faith and trust back in the system

How? Find a worthy woman, get married, have children. The time spent ranting about women or the economic would be more wisely spent on PITA and making sure not just YOUR children but all children get a proper education. With your friends, neighbors, even strangers start co-op local business to provide the goods and services usually provided by either Government or Corporate controlled and largely disconnected private businesses.

Single men are largely not interested in either of these and largely have no value to the movement. The potential for violence and opting out (MGTOW) is too strong with these individuals who largely reject collectivism/group thing. The irony is they seek like minded people for their world views, can you say hypocrite?

For Black men that means stop cheerleading the outspoken on YouTube, get off your narrow ass and do something.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Their are a lot of issues here, and by the way both Oklahoma City and 9/11 official narratives have serious problems to say the least.

Get up off your a$$ and do something ? like what may I ask?, the lights have been on for 20 years now with the net and people still do not get it. The people who put this country together left us some documents!

Ron Paul has a book called the Revolution Manifesto that explains how the country is supposed to operate. You need functional laws that make sense and are implemented wisely by the people in order for the masses of the world to go forward. COMMON SENSE! which is in very short supply.

The system has been hijacked, the only thing to do really is sit on the fence and see if We The People can figure it out, other than that the fascist have made a really good point and they know this!

So it's like dammed if you do dammed if you don't.
Time to Hide!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Moretorque wrote:Their are a lot of issues here, and by the way both Oklahoma City and 9/11 official narratives have serious problems to say the least.

Get up off your a$$ and do something ? like what may I ask?, the lights have been on for 20 years now with the net and people still do not get it. The people who put this country together left us some documents!

Ron Paul has a book called the Revolution Manifesto that explains how the country is supposed to operate. You need functional laws that make sense and are implemented wisely by the people in order for the masses of the world to go forward. COMMON SENSE! which is in very short supply.

The system has been hijacked, the only thing to do really is sit on the fence and see if We The People can figure it out, other than that the fascist have made a really good point and they know this!

I gave examples.... Did you not read them?

Community will solve much of this, but that means taking off your tinfoil hat and stop demonizing Western women, that is not working.

Single men offer little to no value to a community and this is why societies have tried to limit the influence of single men, this is why you see Single men largely doing nothing but complaining and then becoming fans of MGTOW.

Doing something would be saving money to find your wife in another country. Its $450 R/T from just about anywhere in America to go to Dominican Republic. Its under $500 to fly to Mexico. Its about $600-$700 to fly to Colombia, even Ukraine cost about $900 in the off-season.

Its men too locked up in their lives here to do anything positive. If they don't work, rent doesn't get paid, car payments don't get paid and everybody is lives in fear of losing their job.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

djfourmoney wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Their are a lot of issues here, and by the way both Oklahoma City and 9/11 official narratives have serious problems to say the least.

Community will solve much of this, but that means taking off your tinfoil hat and stop demonizing Western women, that is not working.

Single men offer little to no value to a community and this is why societies have tried to limit the influence of single men, this is why you see Single men largely doing nothing but complaining and then becoming fans of MGTOW.

Doing something would be saving money to find your wife in another country. Its $450 R/T from just about anywhere in America to go to Dominican Republic. Its under $500 to fly to Mexico. Its about $600-$700 to fly to Colombia, even Ukraine cost about $900 in the off-season.

Its men too locked up in their lives here to do anything positive. If they don't work, rent doesn't get paid, car payments don't get paid and everybody is lives in fear of losing their job.
You just made my point, sitting on the fence waiting for people to figure it out. Community ?, you said yourself the whole thing was fragmented did you not. Single males are actually doing the right thing at this time if they do not breed.

And by the way you are not running from this thing unless it collapses, they are in the process of setting this tinfoil cluster fu ck up everywhere as you call it if they can.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Moretorque wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

You just made my point, sitting on the fence waiting for people to figure it out. Community ?, you said yourself the whole thing was fragmented did you not. Single males are actually doing the right thing at this time if they do not breed.

And by the way you are not running from this thing unless it collapses, they are in the process of setting this tinfoil cluster fu ck up everywhere as you call it if they can.
Who said I was running? I am not running and being single is not the answer, loneliness will kill you, look it up.

Its fragmented because White men especially are tired of being charged with being racist and have turned to reverse, largely non-existent racism against Whites. Its fragmented because White men love Asian women, most Black men don't and Latin men like White women, this naturally has desires going in all different directions.

Other issues are the hunker down/prepper types who often hang with like-minded people, often White and often Male, get grouped in with 2nd Amendment types, Stormfront users and Tea Party.

Those are just a few examples.

I am going to get my wife and if I come back, fine, if I don't fine. We'll see what happens. I could live in the US but I would still get involved in the community because unlike Florida that will largely under water soon, I live in California that sh*t won't happen unless you live on the coast line. FL is also apart of "The South" confederacy and all that sh*t.

BTW My Freightliner Century made 1200ft of torque (J.B Hunt) and I still wouldn't use your screen name.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Well my ocean liner makes 1,000,000 ft pounds of torque at 101 RPM's, I am not a big Alex Jones guy but today he had a bunch of real good guest. He had Jerome Corsi, PCR, and Greg Palast. You should give todays show a listen especially the Greg Palast part.

Greg explains what the money powers are doing now and how they are taking all the economies over world wide at this very moment. I usually cannot listen to one of Alex's shows but this one was exceptional and his guest agreed if we are not real careful WW3 is in the making right now.
Time to Hide!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Moretorque wrote:Well my ocean liner makes 1,000,000 ft pounds of torque at 101 RPM's, I am not a big Alex Jones guy but today he had a bunch of real good guest. He had Jerome Corsi, PCR, and Greg Palast. You should give todays show a listen especially the Greg Palast part.

Greg explains what the money powers are doing now and how they are taking all the economies over world wide at this very moment. I usually cannot listen to one of Alex's shows but this one was exceptional and his guest agreed if we are not real careful WW3 is in the making right now.
What makes you think I don't know who Greg Palast is? I know all about his reporting of vulture capitalism.

I know its possible WW3 would be upon us, but it like all other world wars won't be fault on our soil and only a handful of countries even have the capability to attack from great distances and its very unlikely it would not be known way before hand.

There is also no reason for it make its way down south where the US shares a very shaky alliance with South America and Central America these days.

What US installations that do exist are in Colombia and dotted around Central America.

If it is fought it will be a land war in the the Middle East, Northern Africa and may extend into Asia, where it could be also a naval war with vast oil resources in the Caspian Sea.

That is if China and Japan don't go waring over that area.

Maritime Diesel Engines are very impressive.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

When most people think of 2 cycle they think of weed eaters and mopeds, most have never seen a real 2 cycle in a freighters bow.

I did not say you did not know who these people are, the show was yesterday on AJ and it is really worth a listen, all 3 guests pretty much said this could be nuclear war if we are not careful. They said the US ruling body is really getting over the top and the rest of the world has about had it.
Time to Hide!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Is the US Losing Its Edge?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

zacb wrote:It seems like since 9/11, many fringe elements (anarchists, tax dodgers, state militia, etc.) have been wiped out of existence. Point in case: Loompanics. When was the last time you read about how to take over a public company, how to engage in taboo sex positions, or discuss taboo subjects (like adolescent sexuality, or overthrowing the US government)? It seems like the books from the 80's and 90's are more interesting then the books now (not all which are bad, just not provocative). Then again, perhaps after the government put a stop to several books (Irwin Schiff, and another I can't remember off the top my head, but was shown to provoke murder, and was then taken off the market). Any thoughts?
I agree with you.... It even extends to music. Back in the 80'/90's, music was not only excellent, but it was hard, edgy, and rough.

Story short, people that were born in the 70's/ 80's/90's were spoiled and had a much higher standard of living compared to people born before them. Not sure why, but when people are born in comfortable environments, they get soft and lazy unless they discipline themselves. And if you look at the adults over 40 today, many of them are living well off due to the hard work of generations before them so they're spoiled too. You figure, the average man over 40 today has a cell phone, a luxury car, a 50 inch flatscreen, a 3000 sf home with a refrigerator stocked with lots of food and beer but still eats out many times a week! Well, the average 40 year old man 60-80 years ago did not have such luxuries.

Everybody is spotted now in this country, and LOTS of people in this country use drugs, so it's no surprise to me that Americans have lost their edge.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Don't even try and compare today to 50 years ago, we have alot of modern conveniences today but other than that the quality of life has gone down hill period.
Time to Hide!