Is going abroad truly the answer?

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Is going abroad truly the answer?

Post by hamdizzel »

true enough man if your not white and a money machine
your pretty much gonna suffocate here in wealthy US
this country is pretty much obsessed with three things

1.money
2.sports
3.media drama

if your of a different ethnicity
(which in a perfect or even decent world would be unique
as a respected human being. with a rich and diverse culture
skin color was a word that was invented)
however here in the US racism is very much still in tact.
even in Asia you might get funny looks here and there
(for being a different race)
but im pretty sure Asian women are smart enough
to look beyond skin color.
you can't even realize the hurt you feel
when white American women won't even glance at you
because your African American.
but i recently sighed up for a few Russian dating markets
and i got tons of women sending me letters
and these women are so gorgeous you'll pee in your pants
i ain't kidding
seems to good to be true
but then again i think Russian women are very intelligent
too and more then willing to date someone outside their race.
besides that also the social circle here in America is awful
go to a downtown in any city here
and you feel the isolation disconnection,
almost like a prisoner in solitary confinement
its generally a I do things for me only.
screw friends family work and money is first
friends come last here on their list so sad
besides all the drama in the past of the US
has got people here scared of each other
for the first time in my life
i realized the issue
its most likely like winn said
the environment your placed at
i unfortunately was raised here in the US
due to my parents not being knowledgeable
about other countries

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

What part of the country are you in, dude?
Anyway, it is very intriguing to read how the world looks out of your eyes.
I had no idea a Black guy would have so many problems. I thought it was
Asians and poor Whites. I thought there are so many women who want to date
a Black man. Both Black and other colors. And there are so many good looking Black chicks in the USA! I have dated quite a few.

Well, if that is how your reality is, and I do not doubt it, then the answer is well, yeah, you can call it
going abroad, but I call it Self-Internationalization. Or becoming a Multi-Patriate. In other words, if America
does not provide you with such humane benefits, you add a few more countries that do. One should not
go off the deep end and leave the USA forever because other countries are also screwed up but in a different way.
Each country should be compared to a pizza pie with a few slices missing. In the US, a slice A and a slice B are missing,
in other countries it is slice C and D are missing, etc. So, you combine them and thus have a complete life.
It means basically, you keep your US passport and a business and postal base in the US. You also invest some money and/or keep money in the US.
You use the superb American infrastructure and educational benefits to build a foundation for your life. There are student loans and there are also
credit cards and other loans and all kinds of financing which if you use wisely can help you in everything. Then, you use it to branch out and
have social fun and romance in friendlier countries. Yeah, America is cold and racist and isolationist but it is convenient. Everything works. There are so many ways to solve problems in America. So, you combine America with a few countries where things may not always work, but where people are very anxious to meet you and talk to you, and where there are women galore.
Then you can add another country to make money- such as Iraq, Saudi, etc.
You will be traveling a lot, but having a great life. I have been doing this for a long time. 19 years now.
And you do not need to be Black to feel isolated. You can just be a stranger and not famous, not rich, an outsider in a very cliqueish country. But so what? Just learn to spend your social life in other places.

I dunno about Russia. I would say Brazil, Colombia, Panama, the Dominican Republic, all Arab countries ( if you are Muslim), all African countries and thE Philippines are filled with millions of women ( I mean MILLIONS) that would die to date someone like you.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

we have it rough

Post by hamdizzel »

dude you have to got to be kidding
a black man born in the US is the hardest thing in the world
to deal with
the racism and bad blood from the martian Luther king era
is still pretty much here not like before but i see it
and for me i like dating women of a different race
especially Asian women.
I live in Washington
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

asian women

Post by hamdizzel »

and rarely are there Asian women here in Washington
even if they are thier westernized so its like their American.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You mean Washington state? It is a bit of a snobbish and unfriendly area from what I have heard.

Anyway, in your case, you need to start thinking about the Big Move. Do you have a degree?

You know , even if you were in the USA, if you were in LA, you'd find many women there. I knew Black guys and they had girlfriends in LA. It is not that hard there. Lots of single Black girls and more humble Asian girls, too. I have dated some myself. Lots of Hispanic girls, too.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

L.A

Post by hamdizzel »

L.A is to expensive to live in and besides if you wanted to good looking girls
you would have to stay near downtown L.A or hollywood which if your not rich
you will not be able to do. even in washington the apartment and housing prices
have gone up the roof.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: L.A

Post by ladislav »

Not really. There are plenty of poor and cheap parts of LA with cheap apartments. And there are lots of cute Black girls everywhere even in poor areas. I lived in LA as a poor man before and I had a cute Black gf myself. Anyway, soon some action will have to be taken if the situation is to be resolved. What is your plan of action?
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

well

Post by hamdizzel »

well im more attracted to Asian women then black women
i know action has to be done
but slow and steady wins the race
i wanna teach English in Asia perhaps
so i may just take a class here on how to teach it
Winston
Site Admin

Re: asian women

Post by Winston »

hamdizzel wrote:and rarely are there Asian women here in Washington
even if they are thier westernized so its like their American.
W: You mean WA state? That is the most closed and isolated state I've ever been to in the US. I hate the vibes there too. I was stuck there for years too. What part are you in?

I wrote a webpage about the horror of living in WA here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Bellingham_Curse.htm

From others who hate Washington:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Bellingham ... ponses.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

US state of washington

Post by hamdizzel »

yeah the whether is very poor seems to match everyone's mood
this is the most unfriendly place in the world
Winston
Site Admin

Re: US state of washington

Post by Winston »

hamdizzel wrote:yeah the whether is very poor seems to match everyone's mood
this is the most unfriendly place in the world
W: Yeah and the population there lives in paranoia and fear too. It's sick.

The worst part about it is that it is taboo to complain about it. You are supposed to suffer in silence. Most people are too politically correct to tell it like it is, plus they know that they must say something good about every place and say that it's friendly, or else they will be condemned. So they follow the herd. Even the hippie crowd consider the NW to be a wonderful place with wonderful people. Ick. I don't know what they're smoking, but I think they have very low standards for what is wonderful.

Even this American woman who is an ESL teacher told it exactly like it is regarding the NorthWest:

"Hi!

I am not sure WHEN you posted about Russia on Daves Cafe but I just read most of it now. I don't know if you are in Bellingham now or where but there's one thing that I really wanted to point out. I agree with EVERYTHING. It's a shock when you realize how other places flow socially. Then you realize, that's all it really takes to make yourself actually happy. HOWEVER, I'm in Portland now, after having lived abroad off and on for years (Brazil and Mexico), and in Chicago, California and also Ashland, Oregon, I've noticed that people from the Northwest generally have the BEST time abroad. Why? Because the Northwest vibe sucks.

Completely.

Comparing it to other parts of just the US? ....Work place environment is more anal here, weather is shitty that makes people totally paranoid, there's sooo many clicks and crap like that....even when you are older. I know it's all over the US to some extent but I'm telling you, it's horrible here. I'm so pist I moved back here and wish to god I were in California or anywhere with a friendlier, higher energy going around. I LOVE people and am really social. You can put out and put out all that energy in the NW and get little or NONE of it back. My god, Yakima, Washington has more to offer in that department. How pathetic is THAT?

Anyway, if you are back in the states, get OUT of the northwest. Move to the Carolinas or even NYC! California, New Mexico, Arizona...god, anywhere but up here.

My friends that come to visit me here are like "shit, it's amazing how depressed and sick everyone looks here....I'm so glad I don't live here anymore".

Yep, I'm movin on even though i have the best job ever here. A good job doesn't make up for a lame social scene and wasted energy. I'm only 30 and I am not ready to cave up in my apartment, smoke all day and PAINT. I'll do that when I'm 85.

Just some thoughts.

Kari---fellow ESL teacher"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: well

Post by ladislav »

hamdizzel wrote:well im more attracted to Asian women then black women
i know action has to be done
but slow and steady wins the race
i wanna teach English in Asia perhaps
so i may just take a class here on how to teach it
You may need a BA. What is your education and may I know your age?
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

washington

Post by hamdizzel »

i agree the weather here is so bad this past winter we had about 2 months without ONE
BIT OF SUNLIGHT!!! now seeing as i need the sunshine it just makes me feel better
you could imagine it was horrifying for me. as for the social vibe? there is none here
no parties no events to go to this place is just a ghost town. and i hardly see any a
ttractive women here with personality only thing i have to say that us good about Washington
is the safety there is an abundance of police here and the crime is not to bad
you can go to sleep at night. but other then that awful place just awful
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

the worst city in washington?

Post by hamdizzel »

the absolute worst city has to be Seattle Washington
rain and cold all year
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

northwest

Post by hamdizzel »