Why I Would Join a Religion

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Why I Would Join a Religion

Post by RedMenace »

Thinking about it I would probably do it for many reason when I get old. For example I would become a muslim if I am old and single. By joining you basically get access to many many young women. On top of that you can have multiple wives. So say I marry 5 wives, I can f*ck a different one every day of the week. The only thing I would have to do is pray 5 times a day, half ass read the quran and play along with their bullsh*t. In fact you don't even have to pray. Just lock yourself in a room and watch TV with headphones on to give the impression that you want to pray in peace and quiet. Attend their social gatherings and play along. I am quite tempted to do this when I get very old. What man wouldn't want to have multiple submissive wives that are like property. :D Also you just give their parents a goat and some gifts and they are yours. No need to waste money and time dating them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: Why I Would Join a Religion

Post by theprimebait »

RedMenace wrote:Thinking about it I would probably do it for many reason when I get old. For example I would become a muslim if I am old and single. By joining you basically get access to many many young women. On top of that you can have multiple wives. So say I marry 5 wives, I can f*ck a different one every day of the week. The only thing I would have to do is pray 5 times a day, half a** read the quran and play along with their bullsh*t. In fact you don't even have to pray. Just lock yourself in a room and watch TV with headphones on to give the impression that you want to pray in peace and quiet. Attend their social gatherings and play along. I am quite tempted to do this when I get very old. What man wouldn't want to have multiple submissive wives that are like property. :D Also you just give their parents a goat and some gifts and they are yours. No need to waste money and time dating them.
thats very romantic image isn't it?

unless you go to Yemen,such practices are outdated in the muslim world,and the places where they are still practiced will not marry a foreigner.and they are quiet racist too against people of color.openly so(like spitting and throwing stones,open exclusion etc).the women more so than the men from my own expriences and conversations.Wich in the west is the opposite,the men are racist but the women arent.in muslim countries its the opposite,the men all have blacks among their social circles(somalis),but the women are terrified of them and say racist things about them(thats been my personal experience unfortunately,you can believe they all dream of a blonde nordic guy though!)

most muslim people only marry 1 wife.family and tribal lineages are mroe improtant than money and looks.in fact its the only type of real status there,Tribal pedigree.if were talking about afghanistan and Yemen the only real places that practice polygamy of young women on average.

in other places if it is possible youll be marrying divorcees with kids and widows.most women and their fathers too see polygamy as a disgrace.I know that sounds wierd from what you hear on Tv and american movies,but many muslims are insulted by polygamy,good luck telling a muslim father you want his daughter as a second wife.lol
youll be lucky if you come out with a polite ''leave my house right now''.instead of a beating.

the women that are forced into polygamous marriages frequentely commit suicide and or/kill the husband thru food poisoning.Ultra-religious muslim men in general are bullied by their wives,as strange as that may sound.

but if you are realistic and go for only 1 wife,then it is possible.she will hate your guts if youre an old guy,but its still possible.

btw,I have very close muslima female friends that wear niqabs(not arab but Malaysian,indonesian etc),they all obsess over white celebrities like brad pitt,and they also dont give sex to their husbands except a few times a year.they avoid it as much as possible.

womenz gonna womenz.

you have better luck joining the mormons,as a muslim you will be punished for drinking alcohol,watching normal media,and dressing the way youw ant,either by law,or socially .
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

LMFAO! Don't crush his dreams Prime! He's still young, let him dream! LOL!
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:LMFAO! Don't crush his dreams Prime! He's still young, let him dream! LOL!
people have a romantic image of Islam.

most people aren't living the muslim dream.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

theprimebait wrote:
kai1275 wrote:LMFAO! Don't crush his dreams Prime! He's still young, let him dream! LOL!
people have a romantic image of Islam.

most people aren't living the muslim dream.
Did you just use romance and Islam in the same sentence? LOL! Now that is even funnier. :lol:

On a serious note. OP, do you now realize the silliness of "Romance" and "Religion" being mixed together?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Why I Would Join a Religion? To find god or a unicorn.

I'm so anti-religion. My home-schooled kids won't even know know what a god is, until they get their first world history lesson from me. By then they may be turning 8yrs old. I'm not athiest just anti-religion.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -