Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More cute girls I met in Angeles City.

Last edited by Winston on May 5th, 2009, 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BTW, I forgot to mention that most of these girls look FAR BETTER in person than in pictures. The camera distorts people's faces and bodies and skin complexion a lot.

Anyone who's taken lots of photos of hot girls knows this.

You can photo a girl who looks like a 9 in person, and she may look like a 6 or 7 in a picture simply because the camera distorts everything including her skin.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some pics of girls I met on New Year's Eve.

ImageImage

ImageImage

By the way, she's not a bar girl. She just asked to put on the costume of one to see what it was like to wear it and dance around, out of curiosity. I know cause I went in there with her. And she does not act like a bar girl at all, nor is she willing to sleep with someone for payment.

Last edited by Winston on May 10th, 2010, 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Video of me flirting with Angeles City bar girl I wanted bad

Post by Winston »

I used to lust for this girl so bad. Here is a video clip of me flirting with her.

Notice how easy going and free flowing they are with flirting and me "unleashing my desires". hehehe. I love how in Angeles City a guy can unleash his desires where as in the US you can only unleash by masturbating and seeing all the action on TV only. I love it when I can be what I want to be and not feel like it's bad or inappropriate.

sephardic-male
Freshman Poster

Post by sephardic-male »

you have a common law wife and son why are you flirting with other girls?
Betty Swolloks
Freshman Poster

Post by Betty Swolloks »

Why does he need a reason ?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

sephardic-male wrote:you have a common law wife and son why are you flirting with other girls?
The video says that this was back in 2007. At that time I didn't have a son. You are such a dumbass. Sheesh.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some more hot/cute photos I dug up from my files:

So pretty!

This one made me feel like a schoolboy! What a babe. I was shaking nervous when talking to her. Rarely are Angeles girls this hot! I called her "Ashley Angel", even though her friend claimed she was a "devil" inside. hehehe

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This one is a good friend of mine. She's sincere, smart, open minded, honest and has her own car and business. And single too! Anyone interested?

Hotel receptionist, sweet and innocent, and also tall and thin, which is my ideal type :). Here it's not a sin to compliment girls or flirt with them, but flattering to them :)

A cute waitress I like. Aren't their facial expressions so unjaded and humble compared to modern American girls?

Me and the waitress I like.

Last edited by Winston on May 10th, 2010, 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who could ever imagine that whores and bar girls could look so sweet and innocent like this? :)

These girls work in one of those higher class expensive bars that cater to Japanese and Korean businessmen. That's why they are dressed up more, toward such clientele.

A little cutie :)

A sweet innocent girl I met on the bus to Manila.

Below is Mary Rose (left), one of my best friends, with one of her cute classmates.

Last edited by Winston on May 10th, 2010, 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jobelle, one of my dream angels in Angeles. In person her face looks perfectly symmetrical. My God.

Nice legs and figure :)

This one has that hot Latin look.

Oooh, my precious honey chocolate bar :)

Last edited by Winston on May 10th, 2010, 4:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One of my "chocolate fantasies" that I had a GREAT time with, and afterward had recurring fantasies about.

It's rare to meet bar girls in Angeles this light skinned, which is a higher standard of beauty here. I flirted with her through a window until I went and introduced myself. Girls LOVE to flirt here. It's so natural.

Last edited by Winston on May 10th, 2010, 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.