Bangkok: The land where available women are plentiful!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Who matters more in the world? I'll say this, I'm in the world for me. If I can help people, great, but in the end, I'm out for myself and my family. So I could give a f**k who matters more.

Obviously Steve, you didn't matter enough to attract women in the U.S. but of course it's all their fault.

How have all your accomplishments gotten you more p***y? They haven't, had they? Have they helped you be Happier Abroad?

Next time you come to Bangkok, let me know. We can go out and do cold approaches. Then we'll see if you have any game at all. Like we all said, you're probably so f***ing clueless you wouldn't know a whore if she bit you on the dick.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Repatriate wrote:
innovatorsclub wrote:
Repatriate wrote:So far this Steve character is coming off as a big joke. Anyone can post pics or videos of girls saying funny things and then make it seem like you slept with them all.

I've noticed Winston seems to be some kind of magnet for hustlers and bullshitters just like in Russia. My theory is they sense some inner naive personality there and run with it.
Ok it's time to see if this jealous fool is willing to put his money where his big mouth is....Hey insecure moron...let me ask you a few questions:

do you know how market makers rig the stock market?
Are you the host of the only radio show in the world about innovators with CEO's that are worth a billion?
Do you have a track record that you can prove of 1.) promoting the internet in 1995 2.) warning of the tech crash in march of 2000 on raging bull message board ( when i was among the top 20 of the most followed posters) 3.) outside the box radio show warning that the housing market would fall 40% in January of 2006? ( I have a link to a clip of my actual show)

you think you are smarter and more dynamic/honest and ahead of the curve than me? lets put our money on the table and prove who is the bullshiter and who matters more in the world based on the impact each of us has made for society.. How does your opinion matter again?
Sure, and if you knew all of these things you could have shorted the market and would have become a millionaire if not a billionaire yourself already.

Maybe Winston will fall for your self masturbatory ego penis pumping self promotion but I won't.

Btw, where are those pics of all the thai 8's you slept with? Throw them up, stud.

Who's the man? Hint= it's not you
[/url]
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

First, you might want to learn how to get an image to show up, genius.

Then, come to Thailand and let me watch the good girls in the mall bitch slap you...just from hearing you talk and seeing what you write, you're a f***ing maleppo.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

make that two insecure jealous fools.. oh and my ex of 14 years was at least an 8 caucasian...oh and you have had over 1k right? in your dreams..funny how you attack how articulate I am...far more than you ..attack someone's strength out of insecurity...smarter and more articulate than you will ever live to be

better things to do than figure out how to post an image and really don't like the thought of you two jacking off to pictures of girls I have dated...maybe i will post two of them but of course you will suggest i paid them or they aren't real or whatever insecure shit you can think of

attacking winston's intellegence as well..he has seen the proof but it's not enough to take his word for it because in your mind he just isn't as smart as you right

insecure liar..oh and yea i am afraid of you old man

winston this is exactly the shit that I told you would happen ( exactly) with some of your legend in their mind and undeserving posters ..their unearned egos simply couldn't hande you giving someone other than them some credit/glory....look at how many posts insecure in bangkok made as you were conveying what you learned from my trips....two pathetic posters and all i did was defend the truth after getting attacked first
Last edited by innovatorsclub on September 7th, 2013, 10:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

What's the matter, you didn't have the balls to leave up how you think I'm a dumb f**k? It's good you don't write something you aren't man enough to say to someone's face.

Where's your photos? Funny you always come up with excuses big man...by the way, I can't remember the last time I jacked off. If I did, it was with a woman. I'm not you Steve, I actually get laid.

Wow...you've had over $100K? I had 500 Euro ($800,000), so how do ya like them apples Cochise?

I've slept with so many women I lost count, in and outside the US, I'm living my dream, how about you? You still dreaming of getting p***y at night and having a real woman who screams your name?

Yep, you really come off as the smart and articulate one here.

Those on this board who know, KNOW. You're a f***ing wannabe pal. I don't care if you're filthy rich and f***ing Einstein, you still can't get laid and you're still full of shit.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Scottie Wottie ie. AnAmericanInBKK > Innovator's Wanna-Be Fight Club (circa 1999/2000).

@Innovator,

Even though dude's 51 years old, I still think he has enough fight in him to pwn you, even if you are brawlic.
I don't get the keyboard warriorism with you here.

Why are you h8ting on dude's s.hit? I just don't get what AnAmericanInBKK had done to you.

See, this is probably one of the reasons why dudes like ContrarianExpatriate, Zboy1, DaAdventurer, Rock, Falcon, M-Guy, etc.
absolve themselves from Americans; the dysfunction follows suit and literally follows everywhere we go.

I applied to a Colombian ESL school in Medellín back in 2009 and was rejected due to a stupid-a.ss Canadian-ESL female
teacher there whom - "could have sworn" - that I had said "ain't" during my presentation. I politely disagreed with her and
moved on after two exchanges. I think it cost me acquiring a job there because that Canadian scallie-wag didn't want my s.hit there
and the Colombians had caught on to her ad-hoc trolling throughout my presentation and actually sided with it. :-/

I hope it's clearer to HA members (and lurking anon. guests) that I really have no desire to get along with Americans abroad
unless they are upstanding people whom I meet via here. Not all HA members, but just the upstanding ones! :-)

The epitome of a troll: Innovator's Club edited his last post on here FOUR TIMES. Time to update the Spam thread...BRB, everybody....
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

innovatorsclub wrote:make that two insecure jealous fools.. oh and my ex of 14 years was at least an 8 caucasian...oh and you have had over 1k right? in your dreams..funny how you attack how articulate I am...far more than you ..attack someone's strength out of insecurity...smarter and more articulate than you will ever live to be

better things to do than figure out how to post an image and really don't like the thought of you two jacking off to pictures of girls I have dated...maybe i will post two of them but of course you will suggest i paid them or they aren't real or whatever insecure shit you can think of

attacking winston's intellegence as well..he has seen the proof but it's not enough to take his word for it because in your mind he just isn't as smart as you right

winston this is exactly the shit that I told you would happen ( exactly) with some of your legend in their mind and undeserving posters ..their unearned egos simply couldn't hande you giving someone other than them some credit/glory....look at how many posts insecure in bangkok made as you were conveying what you learned from my trips....two pathetic posters and all i did was defend the truth after getting attacked first
Steve, let me know when you come again to Thailand.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
innovatorsclub wrote:make that two insecure jealous fools.. oh and my ex of 14 years was at least an 8 caucasian...oh and you have had over 1k right? in your dreams..funny how you attack how articulate I am...far more than you ..attack someone's strength out of insecurity...smarter and more articulate than you will ever live to be

Steve, let me know when you come again to Thailand.

Who knows maybe Steve R has amazing game but then again I would love to see him in action to prove his claims. Next time you in BKK (and please bring Wisnton along) AIB will take you to NON-P4P areas of Bangkok (Thonglor and Ekamai night game and malls/street day game)and will film your progress with HD video cam and upload it on HA, faces can be blurred out.
Target: girls in late teens- mid 20s
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys, this is uncalled for.

AiB and Repatriate,
You are both acting very juvenile and immature. Steve is right that you are acting like jealous women. If you don't believe Steve's claims, you could have just said, "I don't buy his claims. They don't fit my experiences." or "I find what he says hard to believe." There was no need for insults and name calling right off the bat. That was uncalled for, and immature and uncivil.

I should give both of you guys a warning for that. But you get the point.

In person, Steve is a very authentic guy. He has a great brother named Doug who is the most normal baggage free American man I've ever met, and is a successful investor as well who travels a lot and doesn't have to work. Doug can validate what Steve says because they both went to Thailand together.

I've never met either of you, so I can't say the same about you two. Repatriate won't even meet anyone off here.

AiB needs to learn that his one line denials don't mean anything. I can argue that 2+2=5, but that doesn't create a valid argument.

Steve is right that not many single guys get laid in America. We both knows MANY MANY guys here who aren't getting laid and aren't even getting any dates. Yesterday my guest from Couchsurfing told me that both his brothers are single and do not even bother with the dating scene, they just work their jobs at the supermarket and stick to their routine and have given up on dating in America. But they have neither the funds or the interests to go overseas. It's very sad, but MANY MANY guys are like that. Outside, I see depressed sad hopeless guys everywhere who can't get laid.

This is REALITY, AiB. And your denial does NOT change any of that. Nor are you helping to change any of that.

Anyway, you guys need to learn to disagree in a civil mature manner. It was you two who first attacked Steve. You don't need to believe anything he says. But there was no need for immediately insults, bashing and name calling either.

I talked to the other Steve, Steve Neese, on the phone last night. He told me that forum members have a tendency to be negative and attack others and bring them down. It's like an addiction to them in that they get a high off of trashing others and bringing them down. This is true. A guest on Coast to Coast mentioned this too. I guess that applies to both of you as well it seems.

Steve R told me that he does not want to get involved in endless circular debates and mud slinging like this. He knows the truth and has no need to prove anything to know it alls and jealous women. He prefers to help those who are humble and don't know anything. No sense in wasting his wisdom on those who don't appreciate it.

He sent me some photos to post here, but he does not know how to post them, so I will just do it for him later.

Anyhow, please heed the above you guys.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

Yes it is easy in Thailand to find a decent family orientated women, they still have traditional values ingrained in them, don't believe the hype that they are all only after your money..... this myth is churned out by the type of guys who have given up and just want to screw about with the bargirls (nothing wrong if you like to play about)

Plus if you are good looking it helps as well, most of the girls there haven't bought into the whole 'All men are cheaters slander in the western media'
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Winston wrote:You guys, this is uncalled for.

AiB and Repatriate,
You are both acting very juvenile and immature. Steve is right that you are acting like jealous women. If you don't believe Steve's claims, you could have just said, "I don't buy his claims. They don't fit my experiences." or "I find what he says hard to believe." There was no need for insults and name calling right off the bat. That was uncalled for, and immature and uncivil.

I should give both of you guys a warning for that. But you get the point.

In person, Steve is a very authentic guy. He has a great brother named Doug who is the most normal baggage free American man I've ever met, and is a successful investor as well who travels a lot and doesn't have to work. Doug can validate what Steve says because they both went to Thailand together.

I've never met either of you, so I can't say the same about you two. Repatriate won't even meet anyone off here.

AiB needs to learn that his one line denials don't mean anything. I can argue that 2+2=5, but that doesn't create a valid argument.

Steve is right that not many single guys get laid in America. We both knows MANY MANY guys here who aren't getting laid and aren't even getting any dates. Yesterday my guest from Couchsurfing told me that both his brothers are single and do not even bother with the dating scene, they just work their jobs at the supermarket and stick to their routine and have given up on dating in America. But they have neither the funds or the interests to go overseas. It's very sad, but MANY MANY guys are like that. Outside, I see depressed sad hopeless guys everywhere who can't get laid.

This is REALITY, AiB. And your denial does NOT change any of that. Nor are you helping to change any of that.

Anyway, you guys need to learn to disagree in a civil mature manner. It was you two who first attacked Steve. You don't need to believe anything he says. But there was no need for immediately insults, bashing and name calling either.

I talked to the other Steve, Steve Neese, on the phone last night. He told me that forum members have a tendency to be negative and attack others and bring them down. It's like an addiction to them in that they get a high off of trashing others and bringing them down. This is true. A guest on Coast to Coast mentioned this too. I guess that applies to both of you as well it seems.

Steve R told me that he does not want to get involved in endless circular debates and mud slinging like this. He knows the truth and has no need to prove anything to know it alls and jealous women. He prefers to help those who are humble and don't know anything. No sense in wasting his wisdom on those who don't appreciate it.

He sent me some photos to post here, but he does not know how to post them, so I will just do it for him later.

Anyhow, please heed the above you guys.
Banano - if Steve had such incredible game and is well-off financially, why can't he get laid in the US? Some may blame the women in the US for this inability, but I don't buy that either.

Winston - Why did I already know this would be your response?

I don't buy into what he's written and it is pointless to disagree with you Winston.

If living Happier Abroad is your mantra Winston, why don't you live or travel abroad? Why aren't you getting laid and why don't you have a girlfriend?

Richie Boy - this is the thing, people jump on the Thailand is only good for P4P bandwagon and then of course, this must mean that dating and finding non-pros is extremely difficult.

What I believe is that it doesn't matter what country you are in, if you want a woman worth marrying, you need to put a little time in. Nothing good worth having comes easy.
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

'anamericaninbangkok' I was in Bangkok last week, I've been staying in Pattaya for a long time but a some point I might think about moving there. On the outskirts of Bangkok its funny because they don't see farrang often and little kids stare at you like you just arrived on a spaceship, especially if you have blond hair or blue eyes lol In Pattaya they see it all the time

I might go Bangkok for day again soon, depends on some things.

Who is the blonde with Winston or is it a fake photo?

I think to get a decent woman in the west you need money, even then you are walking on egg shells all the time lol