The Ultimate "f**k YOU!" to American women!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

The Ultimate "f**k YOU!" to American women!

Post by MJay1978 »

The video says it all. This video I decided to upload last night is nothing like any other video I've made. But it clearly gives full truth on how these specific types of American women conduct their dirty work. This is not like any other video I've made. Let me know what you guys think. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C15-bVr-CJ4
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

American women function in a world of toxicity. The thrive in it and they spread it.

I have not been with an American woman in 2 decades and I don't want to do so again.

Men who marry these trollops deserves what they get! Don't get angry at these women, set your watch and enjoy their personal downfalls.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 8th, 2013, 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: The Ultimate "f**k YOU!" to American women!

Post by ***JP*** »

MJay1978 wrote:The video says it all. This video I decided to upload last night is nothing like any other video I've made. But it clearly gives full truth on how these specific types of American women conduct their dirty work. This is not like any other video I've made. Let me know what you guys think. ;D

+1 to your video. Finally someone says it on youtube
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Make this a sticky, mods! +∞ (+1 until infinity!)
Array9
Freshman Poster

Re: The Ultimate "f**k YOU!" to American women!

Post by Array9 »

MJay1978 wrote:The video says it all. This video I decided to upload last night is nothing like any other video I've made. But it clearly gives full truth on how these specific types of American women conduct their dirty work. This is not like any other video I've made. Let me know what you guys think. ;D

One of the best days of my life came when I received my Passport. I no longer have to date or even think about American women.

I feel sorry for any guy that has to deal with the immature girls in this video.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:American women function in a world of toxicity. The thrive in it and they spread it.

I have not been with an American woman in 2 decades and I want to do so again.

Men who marry these trollops deserves what they get! Don't get angry at these women, set your watch and enjoy their personal downfalls.
Well said! +1

American women, like a tornado, destroy everything in their path. If you date enough of them your going to end up in a homeless shelter, police station or even prison. I'm so glad I moved to Asia where I can go weeks and even months without seeing or talking to an American woman.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Taco wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:American women function in a world of toxicity. The thrive in it and they spread it.

I have not been with an American woman in 2 decades and I want to do so again.

Well said! +1

American women, like a tornado, destroy everything in their path. If you date enough of them your going to end up in a homeless shelter, police station or even prison. I'm so glad I moved to Asia where I can go weeks and even months without seeing or talking to an American woman.
I can attest to the primer of the three-tier-downward-spiral list. Good thing Intelius(tm) says I'm clean as a whistle. Phoenix is great for IR dating, but it's not good for IT job market that I want to rekindle myself with.
Revelation
Freshman Poster

Post by Revelation »

I can totally relate to this video, because I just came back from a night out in NYC and just had the same experience as I always expect with these shallow c*nts. I swear, you have to constantly treat them like they're 3 year old children. Constantly playing silly games with them, teasing them, and as soon as you pull out your real side, the intellectual side, they lose interest Why is it mission impossible to find an attractive woman in NYC that is mature enough to enjoy an intellectual conversation?? Why must I continuously play these games with these immature shallow b*tches? Like dogs, I have to continuously throw a frisbee and ask them to fetch because that's the only form of communication they understand?? And then these fu*cking c*unts have the audacity to complain that we treat them like sex objects, think lowly of them, see them for just there looks, when THEY are the ones that create that expectation in guys! I've never seen such hypocrisy! They truly are adults with the minds of infants that need constant stimuli to keep them interested. No wonder, You should see the strain of women here that go out with there pet poodles and treat them like human beings. The only living organisms they connect with are there poodles. Go figure. That's how disconnected these cu&nts are from reality. They gave a bad name to real classy sophisticated attractive woman that know how to make a man feel like a man.

I recently saw a perfect example of how I can describe these filthy disgus&ing poor excuses of women= I'm on the way home and I see this fat disgusting american girl walking barefoot on the filthy streets (while holding her 8 inch heels that she didn't have to wear), leaves her boyfriend's side and runs to the first McDonald's she sees and then starts to repeatedly bang on the door and whines like a little child after she realizes it's closed. How utterly disgusting and pathetic. That's the example I now use to describe American women.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Revelation wrote:I can totally relate to this video, because I just came back from a night out in NYC and just had the same experience as I always expect with these shallow c*nts. I swear, you have to constantly treat them like they're 3 year old children. Constantly playing silly games with them, teasing them, and as soon as you pull out your real side, the intellectual side, they lose interest Why is it mission impossible to find an attractive woman in NYC that is mature enough to enjoy an intellectual conversation?? Why must I continuously play these games with these immature shallow b*tches? Like dogs, I have to continuously throw a frisbee and ask them to fetch because that's the only form of communication they understand?? And then these fu*cking c*unts have the audacity to complain that we treat them like sex objects, think lowly of them, see them for just there looks, when THEY are the ones that create that expectation in guys! I've never seen such hypocrisy! They truly are adults with the minds of infants that need constant stimuli to keep them interested. No wonder, You should see the strain of women here that go out with there pet poodles and treat them like human beings. The only living organisms they connect with are there poodles. Go figure. That's how disconnected these cu&nts are from reality. They gave a bad name to real classy sophisticated attractive woman that know how to make a man feel like a man.

I recently saw a perfect example of how I can describe these filthy disgus&ing poor excuses of women= I'm on the way home and I see this fat disgusting american girl walking barefoot on the filthy streets (while holding her 8 inch heels that she didn't have to wear), leaves her boyfriend's side and runs to the first McDonald's she sees and then starts to repeatedly bang on the door and whines like a little child after she realizes it's closed. How utterly disgusting and pathetic. That's the example I now use to describe American women.
I think you hit the nail on the head.

With WW you have to constantly keep them entertained.

They don't have the concentration span to form a connection with anyone of the opposite sex unless you're titillating them 100% of the time. All it takes is thirty seconds of silence where you both don't know what to say, and they no longer want to know you and treat you like you're a loser.

You just can't be yourself around western women.

Thank god I'm in Asia at the moment!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

MJay, I have to say that although it would be so easy for a western woman to say that you're bitter blah blah blah, based on that video, you do have a lot of anger, and guess what, ironically, that can be attractive. I predict that as more and more men wake up, as we have, we will gradually be seen as attractive by western females, for the simple reason that we would be perceived as having a chip on our shoulder, which is kind of similar to being an outlaw who doesn't give a fu ck, in a James Dean rebel without a cause way.

And when that happens, which it will, as soon as our point of view becomes a bit more mainstream, I would urge you all to not fall for it. Don't start giving western women attention just because you're suddenly seen as not giving a fu ck. When they start "sympathising" walk away, no matter how long it's been since you got laid or no matter how hard it is to find a decent female.

Your perception right now is that of the bitter man. But when that shifts, and you become the mysterious outlaw who wants to travel to foreign lands, western women will try to appeal to you, because suddenly you'll be a challenge, just like bad boys are a challenge at the moment. Suddenly, bad boys will be too easy, they'll be the equivalent of nice guys. We will be the new bad boys, except that we will be even badder because we will have no interest in them at all. At least a bad boy will give them some attention, whereas we give them none. Keep it like that.

They'll consider us to be super bad because we spent so much time tolerating being called losers. That will be attractive to them. It will intrigue them. We will be far more exciting to them than bad boys are to them at present. The only reason that's not the case yet is because we're still relatively unknown, so there's no reason for them to give a sh it about us, yet.

Don't be surprised if western women start learning foreign languages, and learning about other cultures just so that they can appeal to you. And those western women who are originally of another culture will start to play on their heritage to try and impress you. Don't fall for any of it.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Johnny1975 wrote:MJay, I have to say that although it would be so easy for a western woman to say that you're bitter blah blah blah, based on that video, you do have a lot of anger, and guess what, ironically, that can be attractive. I predict that as more and more men wake up, as we have, we will gradually be seen as attractive by western females, for the simple reason that we would be perceived as having a chip on our shoulder, which is kind of similar to being an outlaw who doesn't give a fu ck, in a James Dean rebel without a cause way.

And when that happens, which it will, as soon as our point of view becomes a bit more mainstream, I would urge you all to not fall for it. Don't start giving western women attention just because you're suddenly seen as not giving a fu ck. When they start "sympathising" walk away, no matter how long it's been since you got laid or no matter how hard it is to find a decent female.

Your perception right now is that of the bitter man. But when that shifts, and you become the mysterious outlaw who wants to travel to foreign lands, western women will try to appeal to you, because suddenly you'll be a challenge, just like bad boys are a challenge at the moment. Suddenly, bad boys will be too easy, they'll be the equivalent of nice guys. We will be the new bad boys, except that we will be even badder because we will have no interest in them at all. At least a bad boy will give them some attention, whereas we give them none. Keep it like that.

They'll consider us to be super bad because we spent so much time tolerating being called losers. That will be attractive to them. It will intrigue them. We will be far more exciting to them than bad boys are to them at present. The only reason that's not the case yet is because we're still relatively unknown, so there's no reason for them to give a sh it about us, yet.

Don't be surprised if western women start learning foreign languages, and learning about other cultures just so that they can appeal to you. And those western women who are originally of another culture will start to play on their heritage to try and impress you. Don't fall for any of it.
Before I comment on this, I want to thank each and everyone of you for showing your support on my video. As for you Johny1975, you are exactly right! I know the way I conducted my video was unpredictable. You can even say it was extreme the anger I was showing, but by all means I didn't do this to attract these Western women. I did this to express the anger many men in this movement are feeling against these women with their immoral mind sets.

As I grew to gain the alliance I have now, I realize what I really want in a woman and my fellow brothers opened my eyes wide. I know my anger can be mistakenly seen as bitterness and possibly the American women who view it might attract them, but that was not my goal nor the soul purpose as far as why I conducted this video the way that I did. I felt these girls needed to be told off and need to be put in their place! As a result from posting this video, I have no regrets! By all means I'm NEVER tearing this video down! This video is gaining strong grounds with the views, likes, and even the comments I'm receiving from many men! I have the feeling this video is going to be my #1 greatest hit out of all videos I've made. I encourage everyone to keep it up! I love what I'm reading from all of you and every single comment is a nail in the head!

You are right on one thing however, which some of you have disclosed. There is no getting anywhere with these Western feminists. Even the means of arguing and displaying anger is not going to get a man anywhere, which is why I added a strong warning to men who just don't know in my video. In the West there is no change in this. These women may see us as the new "bad boys" now or later on in the future. However, for these women to sway our directions and try to change our minds, well? IMO it is far too late for these AW's now. If the mods and admin wants to make this post into a sticky, I strongly encourage them to do it! I think it's even possible with this video that I created, along with the feedback I've been receiving, this can possibly wake up a lot of men who just don't know and want to know why they're failing in the dating scene here in America.

I made this video for the soul purpose to make a stand and fight back against these modern feminized Western women. Mainly it is created to warn other guys who are stuck in the United States the reason to go their own way, or get that passport and start meeting foreign women. Trust me. I had more than enough of my share with American women. I don't want them anymore, I don't need them anymore! With that said, I want to thank everyone for supporting my video.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Whatever you do, don't let your anger eat you up. Chat to NON western women on dating sites and try to enjoy the contrast between them and western ones. Laugh at the difference. Enjoy it. Enjoy thinking about what life will be like for them in 10 years, then forget about it. That's what I do. You're angry at western females because they're not what you want them to be. But if you're too busy interacting with real women, even if it's online, you have less time and energy to be angry. Do you remember anything that pis sed you off 10 years ago? Does it bother you now? Does it even matter? By being angry and staying angry, you're making it matter to you. Put a smile on that face and change what you focus on. Channel that anger in a constructive way. Make it lead you to think more about good women. Learn to see western women as a joke. To be laughed at, and observed nonchalantly or with mild amusement from a distance.
Last edited by Johnny1975 on September 8th, 2013, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

The winning move is for men not to play

Post by Teal Lantern »

You warned that these women will end up divorced ...

Where .gov has ensured cash & prizes to a woman for ending a marriage, the "threat" of divorce is simply a chance to jump back on the carousel or search for her "upgrade" hubby on her "starter hubby's*" dime, possibly while still living in the "starter" house he paid for.

* -- lest I be accused of making this phrase up. :lol:
Note the AGE of this article -- they've been at this tactic a while. :evil:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

Johnny1975 wrote:Whatever you do, don't let your anger eat you up. Chat to western women on dating sites and try to enjoy the contrast between them and western ones. Laugh at the difference. Enjoy it. Enjoy thinking about what life will be like for them in 10 years, then forget about it. That's what I do. You're angry at western females because they're not what you want them to be. But if you're too busy interacting with real women, even if it's online, you have less time and energy to be angry. Do you remember anything that pis sed you off 10 years ago? Does it bother you now? Does it even matter? By being angry and staying angry, you're making it matter to you. Put a smile on that face and change what you focus on. Channel that anger in a constructive way. Make it lead you to think more about good women. Learn to see western women as a joke. To be laughed at, and observed nonchalantly or with mild amusement from a distance.
You hit the nail in the head perfectly! And you're right! :D It is not worth giving these Western women the time of day. You pretty much diagnosed my problem. As far as past things I don't even want to bring up nor look back on it anymore. I'll admit. It is sad to see Western women like this who are immoral and have no guilty conscience. But it is a complete waste of energy and time to get angry at them. It doesn't do any good. Besides they don't care what they do. So why should we care. Right now I'm just happy that I'm doing my own thing. Whether it's playing video games, listening to music, working hard and saving that hard earned money, and/or taking care of my daughter.

....As for these failures of American women, I'll just say this. If I feel the need to be a clown to entertain these spoiled rotten Western brain washed women, then I would go join a 3 ring circus! =P Lol! Enough said.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I meant chat to non western women. You know what I mean.