Big problem with Cherry blossoms

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
polya
Junior Poster

A word of caution...

Post by polya »

You should play the field before marrying - if you LOVE the attention online - its much better when you are there! Just remember: your the one paying all the money for visa & airfares, your not getting wages, etc so don't just stick to one girl, as she may dissapoint you when you arrive. But most of all have a good time as girls are much better in the Phillipines.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
addon28
Freshman Poster

Response: Cherryblossoms Problem

Post by addon28 »

Hi Winston, yes I recently joined cherryblossoms too! WOW I've gotten more responses to my profile in the last 5 days than i've gotten in the last 5 years here in Amerikkka ( by that I mean via internet, personal meetings, parties, walkups, etc. Ive gotten at least 45 responses! UNBELIEVABLE! Most have been from the pH bust also a couple from Columbia, China, and Russia( CUTE ones). Now not all of the
girls are drop dead beautiful. But there are some hotties. And like I mentioned earlier- I've gotten better responses from these girls ( who are half the world away than girls in my immediate area ( who treat me like a highly expendable commodity). I thought I would get less responses because I'm not a mid-aged white guy ( stereotype for stereotypes sake) I'm black . But as I said the reception has been lovely. Chatting two to 3 girls at once is a BIG change from normal brush-offs that I get here in my HOME country(U.S.) where most people speak fluent English; but choose not to talk to Each other for fear of being accosted by the secret police.

:evil:

The down side: I'm not looking to get married right now. Any suggestions of other sites that are just for dating intros etc? any legit response appreciated.Thats mY 2 cents.

ADDO....
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Response: Cherryblossoms Problem

Post by Winston »

addon28 wrote:Hi Winston, yes I recently joined cherryblossoms too! WOW I've gotten more responses to my profile in the last 5 days than i've gotten in the last 5 years here in Amerikkka ( by that I mean via internet, personal meetings, parties, walkups, etc. Ive gotten at least 45 responses! UNBELIEVABLE! Most have been from the pH bust also a couple from Columbia, China, and Russia( CUTE ones). Now not all of the
girls are drop dead beautiful. But there are some hotties. And like I mentioned earlier- I've gotten better responses from these girls ( who are half the world away than girls in my immediate area ( who treat me like a highly expendable commodity). I thought I would get less responses because I'm not a mid-aged white guy ( stereotype for stereotypes sake) I'm black . But as I said the reception has been lovely. Chatting two to 3 girls at once is a BIG change from normal brush-offs that I get here in my HOME country(U.S.) where most people speak fluent English; but choose not to talk to Each other for fear of being accosted by the secret police.

:evil:

The down side: I'm not looking to get married right now. Any suggestions of other sites that are just for dating intros etc? any legit response appreciated.Thats mY 2 cents.

ADDO....
Are you just looking for Asian girls? Try Tagged.com. It's free and there are tons of hot foreign girls on there.

See my list of dating sites at http://www.happierabroad.com/dating.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starkeep
Freshman Poster

scammers

Post by starkeep »

8) There are a lot of blossoms out there but a good percentage want some sort of support. Which is fine as long as you have met the person and plan to be married. I went there and had communicated with a gal for several years only to find out she was legally married and just wanted support not marriage. So that is a problem with many of the women over there. Many will want support and not marriage so you have to be careful in the choosing and who is sincere and is love from what i have found. I know there is a high divorce rate here so maybe in the long run things can work out better marrying someone there.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is Cherry Blossoms good for meeting Chinese or Thai girls too? Any of you try to use it for that?

Btw, if any of you plan to sign up for Cherry Blossoms, here is my affiliate link:

http://www.blossoms.com/?adid=WP3044
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

AsianDating.com is worth a look as well, but if you're going to a particular country then the LoveLinks/Cupid sites are better. Pretty much every girl in my neighbourhood of Bangkok seems to be on Thai Love Links.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

I am sorry but you guys are so delusional sometimes. Do you really believe these women are real?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

RedMenace wrote:I am sorry but you guys are so delusional sometimes. Do you really believe these women are real?
Which women? Where? on that Cherryblossoms website?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Met loads of women from dating sites. All have been very real! I've never been stood up from a date arranged online.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

xiongmao wrote:Met loads of women from dating sites. All have been very real! I've never been stood up from a date arranged online.
I have the same experience basically. I met my awesome wife online from a dating website, despite all the other Chinese girls I met outside of one! If anything those randomly met ones were walking disasters in disguise. They all got ugly with me after I met my wife.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Winston wrote:Is Cherry Blossoms good for meeting Chinese or Thai girls too? Any of you try to use it for that?

Btw, if any of you plan to sign up for Cherry Blossoms, here is my affiliate link:

http://www.blossoms.com/?adid=WP3044
I did have one 34 yo woman from China who kept chatting me on Cherry Blossoms but barely spoke English so she wanted me to enroll on some foreign translation dating site. Here it is, I never looked further into it because I don't believe a Chinese woman should be leaving China, given there's a woman shortage there! I even asked her what she thought about that and she just said American guys were known to be nicer than Chinese men. And I'm not even going to post her profile or any other woman f***ing profile on this site again. . . But I did think of Winston when I saw a Chinese woman wanting to come to the states. Would have been an ideal match, no?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Big problem with Cherry blossoms

Post by Jester »

miles_ahead wrote:
I got a real problem with this web site, I barely joined last week and i can't keep up with the 30 messeges, smiles and chat request i get every single day :lol: im exhausted what do they think i am somekind of Superman with a keyboard!! They want to suck me dry, like a piece of orange and just leave the peal. Don't these hot women know that men need a break from time to time?.... LOL its funny but thats the way it should be here in the US, but its quite the opposite. Hmm just makes me realize how much men are not in demand in this country. Sweet baby jesus i have to get my a** over there.
I believe that you have what we call a "quality problem"!
8)

Enjoy!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

miles_ahead wrote:
But only problem is that most of these girls get attached really quickly and want to take things to the next level really really quickly, but is that a bad thing?. I called a girl on the phone yesterday and she was already asking me if we were to get mmarried how many kids would i like to have. LOL. Everything comes with a price tag, and like they say "if something is too good to be true, it probably is". I guess it depends on what you're looking for, For me its too quick because im not looking to get married anytime soon or have children,........
In that case she asked you the correct qualifying question.

You could put those words in your profile in CAPITAL LETTERS, to try to sift out all but the types you want.

Then have fun.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Marcus Aurelius wrote:
Yeah go with YM every girl who uses one of those dating sites seems to have it, and the webcam option is great. If you don't have one, get one. It is so damn nice, isn't it? All these lovely girls interested in you...when you sign up on a domestic dating site like POF...you rarely, if ever, get anything, and when you do...it's usually a single mom or a fatty, or both. I love these international dating websites. It's the wave of the future, to replace worthless american women.
Never thought of it that way.

Makes sense.

PS thanks for the YM tip, just downloaded it.
blueeyescanada
Freshman Poster

Post by blueeyescanada »

I'm on a couple of Filipina sites just for the ego boost it provides. :lol:
They sure love blue eyes and pink cheeks! Actually, I've found that Asian women
of all kinds seem to like pink cheeks. I'd like to head to the Philippines sometime
soon to play around a bit, but I don't know if I could handle that hot and humid
weather. The dating sites are great fun, but I think it's best to go there and mingle.
There are plenty of scammers so be careful.