God Doesn't Hate Fags, But I Do

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
getmyazzouttahere
Freshman Poster

Post by getmyazzouttahere »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Jeremy wrote: I see what you are saying, man, but let's keep one thing in mind: we need to attack the women and the manginas i.e. the enablers
that if it weren't for them, that LGBT/gay-a.s.s. men wouldn't exist in the first place due to a virtuous two-parent home
that rear their kids to their respectively natural sexual preferences based on their
Riight. And if it weren't for a strong, traditional Anglo man, your black ass "wouldn't exist in the first place", either. :roll:

I love the hypocrisy of some people on this group. It's open season on the other guy's identity group; but if anyone dares insult my beloved racial identity, OMG CALL THE PC POLICE NAOW!!!! EMERGENCY 911! :roll:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I don't care if a guy is a flaming homosexual or whatever. Most guys who are super gay are actually pretty damn funny. What does bother me about it, however, is the way gay culture seems feminized. You would expect dudes that are wanting to bang other dudes to be into guys that represent everything that is manly, rather than congregate into communities of hairstylists and interior decorators. What the f**k is up with that.

A gay guy won't ever steal my girl, and effectively reduces competition in the sexual marketplace. I'm all for that, it's a win-win for me.

And most of the gays I have known have been fiscal conservatives but socially liberal, the latter only because they want everyone to treat them like any straight person would be treated. They don't care about abortion or women's rights or feminism or universal healthcare. If the republicans would just be like, "fine, have your marriages and welcome to the party" I guarantee the gay vote would split heavily with gay men becoming republicans and lesbians remaining democrats. As if it matters who they vote for, it's f***ing Alien VS Predator in politics these days- no matter who wins, we lose.

And girls are being encouraged to be "bi" through peer pressure and the media. I would say, of the women I know in the northeast of the USA, 75% have tried being with another girl at some point. When I was younger I was all for it, but f**k, I reached the point where I just wanted a girl that wasn't "confused about her sexuality" for once. Two women dating pulls two perfectly good girls off the market, after all, and while it's fun to watch and be a part of if you can arrange it, ultimately the idea of it for men is much better than the reality. I had a talk with my current girl a couple months back, that went something like this, paraphrased for brevity,

Me- "So, are you, like, into other women at all?"
Her- "No."
Me- "Not even a little?"
Her- "No, I love the cock, girls just don't do it for me."
Me- "Thank f***ing god."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

getmyazzouttahere wrote:
Jeremy wrote: I see what you are saying, man, but let's keep one thing in mind: we need to attack the women and the manginas i.e. the enablers
that if it weren't for them, that LGBT/gay-a.s.s. men wouldn't exist in the first place due to a virtuous two-parent home
that rear their kids to their respectively natural sexual preferences based on their
Riight. And if it weren't for a strong, traditional Anglo man, your black a** "wouldn't exist in the first place", either. :roll:

I love the hypocrisy of some people on this group. It's open season on the other guy's identity group; but if anyone dares insult my beloved racial identity, OMG CALL THE PC POLICE NAOW!!!! EMERGENCY 911! :roll:
Whoa, whoa. I'm not Black. I don't care what my phenotypes in my pic "scream" at you.

If you weren't a new user, you would have known my background and you wouldn't have said something so unmitigatedly base. But I shant let you know because I don't think you're worthy enough to even get the point.

You need to get past this American myopic caste system. Don't tell me you are one of those type of Americans that subscribe to that Jim-Crow malarky. Furthermore, you interceded with race in my post. I just don't see what race has to do with what I said. If you are going to get "one up (+1)" on me, then at least remain coherent.

If you want to get your a.ss out of America, you need to lose that racial baggage which is idiosyncratic to the typical American. I'm dead a.ss right now.

Grunt was right about the new influx of HA posters. This newfag phenomenon of new posts needs to be smited.
Kelvinator
Freshman Poster

Post by Kelvinator »

faggots disgust me honestly. If you don't like that opinion....I could care less. When I was in grade school, we looked down upon fags. As CHILDREN we knew better. We knew at a DNA level that this shit was disgusting and wrong.

If I could press a button and genocide the fags..... I WOULD.
--A Man who stands for nothing will fall for anything--
getmyazzouttahere
Freshman Poster

getmyazzouttahere wrote:
Riight. And if it weren't for a strong, traditional Anglo man, your black a** "wouldn't exist in the first place", either. :roll:

Whoa, whoa. I'm not Black. I don't care what my phenotypes in my pic "scream" at you.

If you weren't a new user, you would have known my background and you wouldn't have said something so unmitigatedly base. But I shant let you know because I don't think you're worthy enough to even get the point.

You need to get past this American myopic caste system. Don't tell me you are one of those type of Americans that subscribe to that Jim-Crow malarky. Furthermore, you interceded with race in my post. I just don't see what race has to do with what I said. If you are going to get "one up (+1)" on me, then at least remain coherent.

If you want to get your a.ss out of America, you need to lose that racial baggage which is idiosyncratic to the typical American. I'm dead a.ss right now.

Grunt was right about the new influx of HA posters. This newfag phenomenon of new posts needs to be smited.

Uh...your pic is of some chick getting her lower intestine examined with a stethoscope.

How does a taste of your own stupid medicine feel, though? Funny how you can dish out the gay-bashing like there's no tomorrow; yet if someone goes anywhere near your beloved racial identity, you speed-dial the PC police...love those double standards! :lol:

By the way, still trying to speak Spanish in order to pass yourself off as a Latino? That post with you fighting some random Mexican waitress for trying to take your fast-food order in English= comedy gold.

You're a champ, bro.
getmyazzouttahere
Freshman Poster

Kelvinator wrote:faggots disgust me honestly. If you don't like that opinion....I could care less. When I was in grade school, we looked down upon fags. As CHILDREN we knew better. We knew at a DNA level that this shit was disgusting and wrong.

Forget your Haldol again this morning?
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

sigh,I see many misconceptions here.firstly Gay men are not all flamboyant liberals who act like sissies.many of them are into Robust alpha males.many MMA fighters and bodybuilders who youd think get tons of p***y are actually Gay.

in fact many gay men have an obsession with muscular dudes and many of them overcompensate by looking as straight as possible.it all depends ,on being a top or a bottom.

next,Homosexuality isn't a threat.even if it was,noone cares.threat to what?civilization?and?

crime against ''''nature''!!?the same nature that makes people ugly,sick,deformed and screws over most people,you now care about people transgressing against it?
lol f**k nature.Nature is your enemy.

politics is also nothing to do with homosexuality.westernized homosexuals are just liberal because conservatives persecute them.same reason many brown peoples are liberal,in voting terms,but are quiet conservative in other aspects.its just that conservatives make enemies of anyone who isnt Xtian,white,zionist,and Capitalist.

f**k conservatives,homos dont need your approval to live their lives.

I swear if I ever see some dumb ass harass homos Im gonna bash their skull in.the only reason homos get persecuted because they don't violentlety fight back.

Ethnics,Atheists and Homosexuals are done tying to get your approval conservatives,watch as these groups overttake your pathetic society and burn in hatred.

all you homophobes can go f**k yourselves.homophobia is disgusting.Id never be friends with a homophobe or date a homophobic bitch.people who deny others rights should not have rights themselves.

this is the 21st Century.

btw in the torah,David and Yonatan had a homosexual Affair.or more like a Pedophilic Affair.

David being the older ''Bear''and Yonatan the younger''Twink''.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

getmyazzouttahere wrote:
getmyazzouttahere wrote:

Uh...your pic is of some chick getting her lower intestine examined with a stethoscope.

How does a taste of your own stupid medicine feel, though? Funny how you can dish out the gay-bashing like there's no tomorrow; yet if someone goes anywhere near your beloved racial identity, you speed-dial the PC police...love those double standards! :lol:

By the way, still trying to speak Spanish in order to pass yourself off as a Latino? That post with you fighting some random Mexican waitress for trying to take your fast-food order in English= comedy gold.

You're a champ, bro.
So you are trying to say I'm not Latino. Just be direct and stop with the asinine double-entendres. You are probably a Chicano f.uckboy like AnonmynousAmerican that claims he's Mexican. Fuera pinchon. Mejor hazlo. Ud no quisiera que yo le derroto a ud. Estoy harto de chicones como ud!!! K asco sea usted.
Kelvinator
Freshman Poster

Post by Kelvinator »

theprimebait wrote:sigh,I see many misconceptions here.firstly Gay men are not all flamboyant liberals who act like sissies.many of them are into Robust alpha males.many MMA fighters and bodybuilders who youd think get tons of p***y are actually Gay.

in fact many gay men have an obsession with muscular dudes and many of them overcompensate by looking as straight as possible.it all depends ,on being a top or a bottom.

next,Homosexuality isn't a threat.even if it was,noone cares.threat to what?civilization?and?

crime against ''''nature''!!?the same nature that makes people ugly,sick,deformed and screws over most people,you now care about people transgressing against it?
lol f**k nature.Nature is your enemy.

politics is also nothing to do with homosexuality.westernized homosexuals are just liberal because conservatives persecute them.same reason many brown peoples are liberal,in voting terms,but are quiet conservative in other aspects.its just that conservatives make enemies of anyone who isnt Xtian,white,zionist,and Capitalist.

f**k conservatives,homos dont need your approval to live their lives.

I swear if I ever see some dumb a** harass homos Im gonna bash their skull in.the only reason homos get persecuted because they don't violentlety fight back.

Ethnics,Atheists and Homosexuals are done tying to get your approval conservatives,watch as these groups overttake your pathetic society and burn in hatred.

all you homophobes can go f**k yourselves.homophobia is disgusting.Id never be friends with a homophobe or date a homophobic bitch.people who deny others rights should not have rights themselves.

this is the 21st Century.

btw in the torah,David and Yonatan had a homosexual Affair.or more like a Pedophilic Affair.

David being the older ''Bear''and Yonatan the younger''Twink''.
yah its the 21st century. And DISEASE, PESTILENCE, IMMORALITY, and SOCIAL DECAY are the RESULT of your faggotry.

Frankly, all of YOU people should have their heads bashed in.
Kelvinator
Freshman Poster

Post by Kelvinator »

getmyazzouttahere wrote:
Kelvinator wrote:faggots disgust me honestly. If you don't like that opinion....I could care less. When I was in grade school, we looked down upon fags. As CHILDREN we knew better. We knew at a DNA level that this shit was disgusting and wrong.

Forget your Haldol again this morning?
No queer. I, unlike YOU, do not do drugs. I like to live in reality. Actually...I like to live in the past, when a naked man and woman was something sacred.

Sorry I don't agree with your butthole pleasures and cramming rubber fists up oriffices is the norm. SORRY.
Raffie
Freshman Poster

Post by Raffie »

I got many people who get upset that I do not support the gay community.

I try to tell them I don't hate the people, but I hate the life style. They choose to not understand and personally I don't care.

Moving on.......................
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Straight up Kelvinator. Primebait apparently doesn't even care about civilization, so he's just a nihilistic sociopath. The Jonathan and David interpretation obviously has no basis in The Bible and is so ridiculous it's hardy worth considering. Anyone who interprets it that way has no conception of true male friendship. This is what I mean about language being manipulated. Here's the document that changed my beliefs from tolerance to intolerance:

http://www.touchstonemag.com/archives/a ... 8-07-021-f
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Pax Dickinson And The Culture Of Tolerance

By scorpion

The politically correct internet hit squad is at it again. You know who I’m talking about: the assorted collection of feminists, white knights, manginas, fat acceptance activists and homosexuals who band together to create a virtual shit storm every time a man opens his mouth and says something remotely offensive. Their modus operandi? Raise a ruckus on social media in an attempt to sully the reputation of their target and get him fired by his employer. Unfortunately, they’ve succeeded yet again, this time in the case of Pax Dickinson, the now-former CTO of Business Insider.

Isn’t it a little amusing how a group of people who claim to be tolerant of everything are so intolerant of traditional masculine behavior, and traditionalism in general?

This type of social justice activism/cultural Marxism has become a sort of religion to these people. In this age of atheism, absent belief in any traditional god, these sort of people are moral itinerants. What is right? What is wrong? Who the f**k knows? They have no idea. But once they stumble upon this cultural Marxist, social justice nonsense, they suddenly believe they’ve discovered what it means to be virtuous. They’ve found religion.

So their new answer to the question, “What is right?â€￾ is simply to tolerate everyone and everything, except those who do not agree with this view of complete tolerance. So they run around spouting their nonsense, encouraging and mainstreaming the most bizarre and marginal human behaviors in a perverse quest to prove themselves the most tolerant of all their peers. The worst sin, according to these people, is to be intolerant of or insensitive to another person (unless that person is in any way traditional, then they must be destroyed). This blanket tolerance has led, in combination with the natural attention-whoring of women, who comprise most of their movement, to the emergence of the most outlandish self-descriptive language among these types. “Otherkinâ€￾, ‘Pansexualâ€￾, “Cisgenderedâ€￾, and so on and so forth.

What this is, really, is the elevation of the deranged and deformed along with the simultaneous tearing down of the strong and traditional. They are threatened by the sight of a masculine, red pill man like Pax Dickinson who unapologetically speaks his mind without fear of offending anyone. His very presence is like rubbing salt into their open wounds. Every time they see him they are acutely conscious of their own inferiority, so they conspire to end him. It’s like a gang of angry, deformed and diseased street cripples overcoming a confident and successful alpha male. They cannot stand the sight of him simply because the contrast of his excellence with their personal failure creates the most acute existential pain imaginable. Their hatred of him is just a projected hatred of themselves.

Their entire ideology is a failure, because tolerance itself is no virtue. The thing that matters is what is being tolerated, not the act of tolerance itself. Would you tolerate a man breaking into your house and raping your wife? Would you tolerate a man who gave your daughter drugs and encouraged her to become a prostitute? Would you tolerate a group of people who laze around the town square naked, covered in their own piss and shit and who harass anyone who comes near them?

Of course not. These people don’t understand that by tolerating every type of degenerate behavior, they are destroying the culture. Imagine what would happen if your immune system suddenly became tolerant of everything. Within days or weeks your body would become host to dozens of infections and viruses, and you would quickly die. That’s exactly what these people are doing to our culture: they’ve essentially turned off our cultural immune system, which naturally acts to kill off what is undesirable, and instead now allow it to tolerate everything. And so the body of the West has become filled with disease.

A backlash against these people is starting to build. This type of insanity will not long endure. It simply can’t. It is evidence that our society is terminally sick and dying. Within a few decades will come a rebirth of more traditional values, and these cultural Marxist social justice warriors will become nothing more than a relic of an ignominious era in our history. They will be looked back at with a mix of horror, pity and laughter. Our descendents will be unable to comprehend how such an absurd ideology was able to take root in society. It will be as incomprehensible and perverse to them as the idea of suddenly chopping off their own body parts (which is fittingly a practice esteemed by the social justice warriors under the guise of “transgenderismâ€￾).

These fools think they have found the one true god, but in reality they are simply a cult of death and decay. They are the patron saints of the sick and the twisted, the degenerate and the deformed. They are the enemies of excellence. They fancy themselves as warriors for social justice, but are actually the destroyers of traditional culture. It’s too late to save the West as we currently know it; but like a Phoenix, a new Western culture will rise from the ashes, a culture with traditional values and a healthy immune system to protect itself against degenerate cultural scum. And it won’t soon tolerate these worshippers of tolerance.

http://www.returnofkings.com/17187/pax- ... -tolerance

It may be the 21st century, but soon it'll be the 22nd.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

http://grapesandfigs.blogspot.com/2006/ ... dship.html

Losing Friendship

"There was at the table reclining in Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved." John 13:23.

Does not this image make us red-blooded so-called conservatives a bit uncomfortable? I know I'm not very comfortable with the idea of placing my head on the chest of another man while eating. Why is this?

Of course, there is the culture difference. I worked in the Middle East years ago as a farm consultant. Once I was invited to a tea gathering by some of the laborers. One of the men there sat next to me and put my hand in his and routinely patted me on the shoulder with affection. I was not comfortable, but I didn't let anyone know that. Later, I asked an Arab friend, who knew the man, about it. He told me that the affectionate man was not at all queer or odd. Rather, he considered me a "nearest dearest friend" for two reasons: (1) I defended him against unjust abuse from the farm manager on some occasion, and (2) I honored him with my presence at his humble tea gathering. A nearest dearest friend expresses his pleasure and is willing to sacrifice everything he has to defend and support his friend. I realized that I should have been the one humbled.

Yet there is another thing at work. If you look at pictures of soldiers from WWI or WWII, you will often see buddies with their arms around each other, walking down the street or joyfully posing before the next deadly mission. Even in my youth this was common. It was camaraderie, symbolizing friends for life, and friends even in death.

In my life this all suddenly stopped in the mid-70s. My closest friends said, "hey, I don't want anybody to think I'm homo." We made doubly sure not to express affection for our friends because we were afraid of being labeled queer. Abandoning any expression of deep friendship, we became isolated and shallow.

This is the legacy of "tolerating" homosexuality. Tolerance for sin has trashed the beauty of friendship. In this day, David and Jonathan's friendship-- that knitting of their souls -- would be considered a sure sign that they are just as dirty as the inhabitants of Sodom. This, of course, is the goal of tolerance. It seeks to drag virtue, goodness, and honor down into the gutter. It is the only way the sinful have, absent grace, to feel vindicated.

We should not let them win. They need to be called on it.