The Ultimate "f**k YOU!" to American women!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Rayn wrote: 4 - There is also another thing that isn't mentioned here - the assholes tend to be more physically attractive than the good guys. Contrary to popular notions, females are much more shallow in terms of appearance than men and they will go to absurd length, even more so than the 'nice guys' to justify everything else about him based on his looks. If a stud is asshole - he's a 'bad boy', and if he is a nice guy he's a 'chivalrous gentleman'. But if he just happens to be ugly then being a nice guy will earn him the 'creeper' label, and being an asshole? Well...he should be better prepared for a whistle blow and pepper sprays up his face.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The truth and humor of this may be lost on guys who never got to be the 'bad boy', though.

Those saddled with the "creeper" label should absolutely broaden their horizons beyond the border, though, if for no other reason than to get the desire for the GFE out of their system.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Kelvinator
Freshman Poster

Post by Kelvinator »

I'll tell you like this...

I am 32 yrs old, and when I was 17-25 I was bedding down alot of women for a guy my age. I have a tendency to be able to speak a good game, especially when I have a drink or two in me and the "don't give a f**k what they think" attitude. I use to be the asshole. Then something snapped, and I stopped being such a sheep. Everything I was taught was a lie. So for me it was about uplifting myself and gaining some self respect. So I take it real personal when some stupid broad on the street makes assumptions.

The sad thing is, it doesn't have to be this way....but these broads were programmed by the system and mass media. This was all done by design by the ZIONIST that own all this shit. You can thank those whores on Sex and the City and the producers that made that filth.

As a kid I thought shit would change, but it didn't. The women just got older, less attractive, fat, and more demanding.

A few months ago a ex of mine, still married drove over thinking I'd hit it. She even brought her 2 yr old, and was kissing my ass the entire time. I had a few drinks with her, and sent her on her way.

Aint nobody got time for that.

Then, I recently met who I thought was my dream girl. She is into the same political idealogy I hold, which is RARE...AND works in my office building. Well, I had a friendly conversation with her, and figured it would go somewhere....at some point...but NOPE. She acts like it is a chore to say hello when I see her.

American women suck.

Hell, my own mother doesn't even hold a conversation with me. The way I see it, if my own MOTHER can't show me some love, what are the f***ing ODDS one out here will?! HAHAHAA....

NO RESPECT!
--A Man who stands for nothing will fall for anything--
Kelvinator
Freshman Poster

Post by Kelvinator »

If you live in America...you're screwed.

ITS DONE.

God damn surveillance everywhere....
Everything is illegal....
Double Taxation??? I WISH.
The food sucks. GMO shit in everything.

Did I mention the women suck?

Girl the other night made bland dinner....she didn't want to touch the "icky" chicken to season that god damn thing. NO BULLSHIT.
--A Man who stands for nothing will fall for anything--