Hay feminismo en Latinoamerica: ¿Sí o no?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hay feminismo en Latinoamerica: ¿Sí o no?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

She said at the end "And you would have thought that you were going to get back at me like it's Mortal Kombat or something! [like you were going to "kill" this p.ussy or something], but you gets no a.s.s. from me!"

And this was on my Colombiana friend's page on Facebook. Que piensan? (What do you guys think?")

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

*And you thought that I wasn't going to get revenge on you for cheating in Mortal Kombat
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

rudder wrote:*And you thought that I wasn't going to get revenge on you for cheating in Mortal Kombat
Yes that's what she said, but changed up the interpretation a bit because she still is withholding p.ussy from him in spite.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
rudder wrote:*And you thought that I wasn't going to get revenge on you for cheating in Mortal Kombat
Yes that's what she said, but changed up the interpretation a bit because she still is withholding p.ussy from him in spite.
Blue balls is the vengeance apparently.

And to answer your original question, there's definitely feminism in Latin America. It's kind of a sweet feminism if you will, though. The USA feminism is really austere and unpleasant, but women are still women in Latin America despite their social mobility. As such, I'm a big fan of Latin America, and truly believe I will find the sweetest sugar mama of my dreams there.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

rudder wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Blue balls is the vengeance apparently.

And to answer your original question, there's definitely feminism in Latin America. It's kind of a sweet feminism if you will, though. The USA feminism is really austere and unpleasant, but women are still women in Latin America despite their social mobility. As such, I'm a big fan of Latin America, and truly believe I will find the sweetest sugar mama of my dreams there.
He entendido todo lo que me digas. Tengas en cuenta de lo siguiente: me he ido a Latinoamerica antes!! Estoy acostumbrado de lo. :-) Ademas, gracias por todo lo que tú me aconsejabas. Austere is a good palabra (or palabrota Jajaja since it is a perjorative to describe Ameriskankie scallie wags!).
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Here is one I found from a Peruvian girl's facebook page today:

I'm not sure what the symbolism is of the guy dropping the "huevos" but I do know that huevos is also slang for balls...the hairy kind.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Hay feminismo en Latinoamerica: ¿Sí o no?

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Image

She said at the end "And you would have thought that you were going to get back at me like it's Mortal Kombat or something! [like you were going to "kill" this p.ussy or something], but you gets no a.s.s. from me!"

And this was on my Colombiana friend's page on Facebook. Que piensan? (What do you guys think?")
Fuq. Dem Thighs man! :P

Funny thing about Latinas is that they are so feminine that it takes alot of money and status for them to get mind warp like that. Like the other guy said, women are still women. Some can just keep the bitch disease at bay longer than others can. Latinas seem to love their p***y, their man, f***ing, and love itself if that makes any sense. Romance language and just their cultures itself. That same chick could have easily ran back and banged his brains out in the next episode if she was real.

AW try to imitate LA women and Asians, by thinking they can offer p***y quickly after causing a fight. That shit fails with some men like me. I don't wanna f**k someone that pissed me off or violated some value of mine. We need that shit to be solved first THEN I decide when I wanna smash. Those AW bitches think they are slick. They could never play that off because their smiles and body language are usually a dead giveaway. You know they are malicious about it.

Maybe what I am trying to say is I guess they dick tease better than fake ass AW that do not even know how to tease within good taste/humor.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Is that a Pink Floyd shirt that girl is wearing?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

rudder wrote:Here is one I found from a Peruvian girl's facebook page today:

I'm not sure what the symbolism is of the guy dropping the "huevos" but I do know that huevos is also slang for balls...the hairy kind.
She's telling Kevin to hurry up and he drops the huevos which is the cajones which are the balls...so you picked up on it. Bwerrie good, sinsei. ;-)
Feminism coming to a Latin American country near you is what this is implying. *Yo suspiro mucho como Charlie Brown*
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hay feminismo en Latinoamerica: ¿Sí o no?

kai1275 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Image

Fuq. Dem Thighs man! :P

Funny thing about Latinas is that they are so feminine that it takes alot of money and status for them to get mind warp like that. Like the other guy said, women are still women. Some can just keep the bitch disease at bay longer than others can. Latinas seem to love their p***y, their man, f***ing, and love itself if that makes any sense. Romance language and just their cultures itself. That same chick could have easily ran back and banged his brains out in the next episode if she was real.

AW try to imitate LA women and Asians, by thinking they can offer p***y quickly after causing a fight. That shit fails with some men like me. I don't wanna f**k someone that pissed me off or violated some value of mine. We need that shit to be solved first THEN I decide when I wanna smash. Those AW bitches think they are slick. They could never play that off because their smiles and body language are usually a dead giveaway. You know they are malicious about it.

Maybe what I am trying to say is I guess they dick tease better than fake a** AW that do not even know how to tease within good taste/humor.
Epic comment #Nice

Return to “General Discussions”