Picking up Thai Girls - No one ever fails

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Picking up Thai Girls - No one ever fails

Post by Banano »

http://www.dougsrepublic.com/thailand/p ... pathai.php

*In Thailand, collecting phone numbers is easier than collecting recyclable soda cans

*Thai women usually show up on first dates bringing friends and possibly family. Some bring along the population of entire districts

*A gay pickup over here should be easier to engineer than finding a six pack of quality Belgian beer. Reliable sources indicate that the Thai men don't even need to be gay to be available for a gay pickup. Money talks louder than sexual preferences in the Kingdom

*Today, 90% of those living in Northeastern Thailand say they want their daughters to marry foreigners. The local women are indoctrinated at a young age to see foreign men as a meal ticket and a life of security. So make no mistakes -- picking up can be done blindfolded, drunk, and high simultaneously

*Thailand is truly a 180 degree turn from the pickup scene in the West. Back in Western countries, women hold all the power. Men strive to attract them. A girl can always leave a bar in the company of a man if she so chooses. In Thailand, it's the (foreign) men who are sought after. Local girls may seek his attentions for cash or because he seems affluent. It doesn't really matter why --- the man can always leave the bar in Thailand in the company of a woman if that's what he desires.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does this include middle class girls too?

By that, I mean girls who have a bank account and can pay for a decent meal at a restaurant?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Does this include middle class girls too?

By that, I mean girls who have a bank account and can pay for a decent meal at a restaurant?
Thai P4P girls seem to have a lot more money than their Pinay cousins. Many seem to have plenty of cash to party and club with. They spend at malls, living it up with their friends, and on the latest gadgets and toys. Scrounging for some free fast food is way beneath a lot of them.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

You are right there, many Thai bar girls are not poor, they are loaded, and they still sleep 5 to a room as why waste money on nice apartment?

One girl I knew well in Pattaya told me she turned around 5 guys a night at 3000 baht each, she was very pretty... now even at that equates to around £20K a year in English Terms which is a unreal amount of money in Thailand... when you must also bear in mind, there is a Farang and Thai Price on many items and flats etc... for example one girl I knew paid 4000 baht a month for a nice apartment, whilst a farang I knew in same road paid 12000 Baht!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

nice p4p girls can make good money but if they are average its different story

To answer Winstons question,

Short answer is no, middle class girls dont mix with farangs, poor Isaan girls are easy coz they got nothing left to lose, can only gain by assosiation with farang.

They are shameless for most part, I met many in discos and small massage shops and after 1 minute of talking to them they ask you to buy them a drink or tip, thats a big turn off. As stickman pointed out there is no point to look good in Thailand since you still fish in the same pool as other 60 yo foreigner

I met Thai women who brag about how they have a few falang bf that send them money and how they love older men
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

So I am writing an ebook right now about Thai women... I am in Thailand another 5 months or so. Have a Thai girlfriend (just posted about this in the general discussion) and I've met a lot of Thai women out here while avoiding paying any of them or paying for sex in general...

I think what the OP wrote is not totally accurate, at least not in Pattaya. May be a little different in Bangkok.

As other posters pointed out, bar girls often swim in cash. And the ones who do make that much profit may also be swimming in STDs because they bang four dudes a night x 30 x 12 . And if you do get one as a girlfriend, they are going to have some distorted feelings about sex and intimacy. So be careful. The site Thaiguru.com is pretty accurate about their lifestyles as well (they tend to be lazy, addicted to the 'chase', gambling etc).

So yeah it IS easy to pickup women, BUT you have to be f***ing vigilant. In Pattaya at least, 80 to 90% of the girls who hit on you will expect payment when you go to 'seal the deal'. So it's really no different than going to a beer bar or Go Go and just paying the cash up front. So pretty much you have to charm their pants off until they want you anyway regardless of payment. It's not actually that hard and still easier than dealing with girls in the west any day.

The girls who are not like this you can tell because they are more 'normal' and less aggressive. They are often shy. Thai culture does not dictate a courtship process for foreigners like when Thai girls meet other Thai guys, but there may still be some type of waiting period. The more rural she is the longer the process may take. Whether you guys get intimate or not is up to how conservative she is. It's kind of like the U.S. in that sense. Ever meet a mormon girl? They're either total prudes or they want to rip your clothes off to rebel against their upbringing.

There's also plenty of cosmopolitan girls in nightclubs, etc who hold normal jobs and have money without being prostitutes.

These girls... well... you still need GAME to pick them up. The biggest thing any girl responds to in Thailand is humor. Thai people in general LOVE humor. The more playful the better your chances are...

With time you can learn to identify bar girls, cosmopolitan girls and rural nice girls. The most aggressive girls who hit on you are usually the bar girls. You can date a bar girl without paying her a cent if she likes you and you meet her when she's off work. Unlike western prostitutes, their 'negative' traits are not always deal breakers, they're often still really wholesome and good people-- not on drugs, etc.

Finally a word of warning, yes many western men are considered a ticket to security, but be careful of the Thai predators. A really hot girl who singles you out and wants to DATE you COULD be planning a scam. There's high rolling professionals who find affluent looking Americans / Europeans, give them the time of their life, and then try to manipulate them into handing over THOUSANDS of dollars.

So just stay cautious and if you want a Thai girlfriend, err to the side of the nice rural girls or normal waitress / store clerks.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'The biggest thing any girl responds to in Thailand is humor'

Thats easy, thai women will laugh at anything you say regardless whether they understand you or not
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate and AiB,
Is the article above true in your experience?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Re: Picking up Thai Girls - No one ever fails

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Banano wrote:http://www.dougsrepublic.com/thailand/p ... pathai.php

*In Thailand, collecting phone numbers is easier than collecting recyclable soda cans

*Thai women usually show up on first dates bringing friends and possibly family. Some bring along the population of entire districts

*A gay pickup over here should be easier to engineer than finding a six pack of quality Belgian beer. Reliable sources indicate that the Thai men don't even need to be gay to be available for a gay pickup. Money talks louder than sexual preferences in the Kingdom

*Today, 90% of those living in Northeastern Thailand say they want their daughters to marry foreigners. The local women are indoctrinated at a young age to see foreign men as a meal ticket and a life of security. So make no mistakes -- picking up can be done blindfolded, drunk, and high simultaneously

*Thailand is truly a 180 degree turn from the pickup scene in the West. Back in Western countries, women hold all the power. Men strive to attract them. A girl can always leave a bar in the company of a man if she so chooses. In Thailand, it's the (foreign) men who are sought after. Local girls may seek his attentions for cash or because he seems affluent. It doesn't really matter why --- the man can always leave the bar in Thailand in the company of a woman if that's what he desires.
Collecting phone numbers = easy. Doesn't mean you're getting laid or getting anywhere though.

Some Thai girls will show up with friend. Once or twice, it's not a big deal. Once they've done it twice, you may need to tell them that the next time you want to be alone with them.

No idea about the gay thing and I don't want to find out.

Sure, Issaners want their daughters to hook up with foreigners, but only for the money.

If you want to leave with a slut, then it's easy to pick up a woman at a bar.

This is article is basically true if you apply these statements to whores or Issaners eager for a meal ticket. I will say it again - if you're going to hook up with a woman, why not hook up with one who can earn a living for herself without you? Why not find one who isn't in a position where without you, she's looking for another meal ticket? The one thing I'm proud of my wife for doing is her ability to earn a living. If I croaked, she would be fine financially. She can earn a good living on her own and is a blue jeans and T-shirt, low maintenance kind of woman. In addition to having what we have, she has a career, and can take care of everything. The same cannot be said for many Issan women.

Also, when I first moved here, I took care of a couple of girls, sometimes more than one at a time. They want to party all night, sleep all day, some were completely unstable, and at least for long term relationships, they were horrible companions. For a few days, they're great. Then you really get to know them and see their habits and they're shit.

What I tell guys is, who gives a shit what they want? I mean it's great if you're able to give them what they want, but what about what you want? What about having your needs and wants met?

As far as Pattaya goes — don't be an idiot — Pattaya is probably one of the worst places in the world to hook up unless it's strictly for sex.

Also, Banano - you're dead wrong. Middle class women do mix with foreigners if they've got their shit together. If you're acting like a whoremonger, you'll never get anywhere. Discretion is important.

There is one particular guy I know who had a Thai girlfriend he took care of. He was around 35, okay looking but fit and extremely wealthy. He was hard-headed to put it mildly but nonetheless he got women. However, he had a bad habit of talking about what a slut he was and how he was this kind of guy or that kind of guy. He got some good looking women, but he always paid because they were the type who were basically sluts or make-believe good girls. He would whine and cry about how his girlfriend didn't really love him, she only wanted his money, and he could never find a good woman. What did he expect? He flaunted his money, talked about being a whore, and these girls immediately knew he wasn't the type they wanted for a long term relationship.

Thai girls want the same as men want. They generally want a good, decent woman when they go out, and when they come home they want a slut who is good to them. So it was okay he was a horny bastard, but he didn't need to talk about it when he went out. I kept telling him this but it was something he couldn't control. So he was always getting jerked around. He would flat out know the girl would want money from them and would still try to make them his girl. But she wanted his money AND everyone else's.

It takes a strong man to understand that despite what they may think, despite the fact they're f***ing a woman doesn't always mean she is into you. If you're f***ing bar girls, you're not a player. You're simply a turn on her roster.

Like Cyrus said, you can date bar girls and not pay. Eventually though, she's going to want you to pay if she's to stop whoring. So she's for to bang but for a girlfriend, not so good. Good women generally wait - they don't hop into bed within an hour. It's happened to me a couple of times but what I've found is the ones who do are either in need of money, f***ed up in the head emotionally, or addicted to something. Rarely is it as simple as they're horny and need a good banging.

If you want to hook up with Thai women, you need sharp wit. You don't need to speak too much but you definitely need to know what to say and what not to say. I once told a woman, a very attractive young woman who Thai men loved, that I didn't want to date, I just wanted to f**k. What a huge mistake that was. It took her two years to come around and go out with me. I did sleep with her a couple of times but she thought I was too much of a player and she ended up marrying some Thai guy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a photo that my friend Steve took of his brother approaching a girl in Thailand. As you can see, she looks enthusiastic and friendly, with no paranoia or bitch shield. We used this image in our new audio discussions that we uploaded to YouTube, which you can listen to here: viewtopic.php?t=20190

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Winston - this photo means very little.

Thai women are approachable if you're friendly, smiling, and don't look like a bum. They're willing to help just about anyone and some may even give their phone numbers. This doesn't mean they're interested romantically, this doesn't mean they'll have sex with you, and it doesn't mean you're special. It just means they're decent people.

So while I agree that she is enthusiastic and friendly, with no paranoia or bitch shield, what does this mean to the average guy? It doesn't mean they're getting laid and it doesn't mean they've found the girl of their dreams. When I took my last trip to the US a little over two years ago, I stopped a girl in the parking lot and also in Ft. Lauderdale on the main shopping street and talked to them. I talked to women in a restaurant as well. They too were enthusiastic and friendly, with no paranoia or bitch shield. It meant nothing to me other than we were able to carry on a conversation.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

AiB,
Oh yes it does. That photo means a lot. Ask anyone else here. You are so narrow again that you forget that most American guys DO NOT know what we know and have not been to Thailand. So they DO NOT KNOW that Thai women are better or more approachable than American women are. Thus this is very good news and important news to them. Why do you diss that again? What is your problem? Do you want to keep the secrets of Thailand all to yourself or something? Why do you want guys to remain in ignorance?

American women are definitely NOT that friendly or enthusiastic when approached. They have a highly NEGATIVE reaction when approached. You can't tell me you haven't seen it. We all have. Why are you in denial about it? Why are you lying about something we all know to be true? Even Repatriate will tell you so on this one.

Not even AW themselves deny that they don't like to be approached and that it's creepy to be approached by a male stranger. Everyone knows this. Even manginas and AW will admit it. Why are you even debating it?

Come here to Las Vegas. You are in for a rude awakening about American women here. Trust me. The guy in the photo above is a decent looking guy, yet every AW he approaches in Vegas blows him off as though he's invisible. It sounds like you haven't been to America. You are the only guy here who thinks American girls are just as approachable as Foreign girls. You are 100 percent wrong on that for sure. I swear to God. When I say that, I'm NEVER wrong.

Finally, you are also WRONG that girls being approachable is useless unless they sleep with you. Being able to approach girls without feeling like a creep or taboo is FUN and makes me feel ALIVE and LIBERATED, regardless of whether I get laid or not. When girls at least let you try to hit on them, it's refreshing and makes you remember that this is the way it SHOULD be. It reveals that women in the rest of the world are NOT anti-men and do not hate men. Maybe you're not a womanizer like I am, so you can't relate. Or maybe you're not a real guy. Or maybe you know I'm right and you are BSing. Who knows. But Steve understands 100 percent what I'm talking about. So why is this over your head?

You've made several obvious mistakes again in your post. So one has to wonder if you are making these mistakes deliberately. Or if you are one of those devil's advocate type of guys who likes to argue and counter everything.

PS - Steve and his brother did get laid in Thailand. So your point is a moot point.

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Winston wrote:Oh yes it does. It means a lot. Ask anyone else here. American women are definitely NOT that friendly or enthusiastic when approached. They have a highly NEGATIVE reaction when approached. You can't tell me you haven't seen it. We all have. Why are you in denial about it? Why are you lying about something we all know to be true? Even Repatriate will tell you so on this one.

Come here to Las Vegas. You are in for a rude awakening about American women here. Trust me. The guy in the photo above is a decent looking guy, yet every AW he approaches in Vegas blows him off as though he's invisible. It sounds like you haven't been to America. You are the only guy here who thinks American girls are just as approachable as Foreign girls. You are 100 percent wrong on that for sure. I swear to God. When I say that, I'm NEVER wrong.
The thing is Winston, I've never heard you say you're wrong about anything. You dispute everything I say. Everything. How many times have you edited your post BTW? You're so God Damn negative about American women it's no wonder they don't want to talk to you. I bet within 5 minutes you're telling them about your site and debating the values of American vs. foreign women.

YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT THAILAND - ALL YOU KNOW IS WHAT SOMEONE HAS TOLD YOU AND WHAT YOU'VE READ. You know nothing more than a guy who has done his research about Thailand. So WTF are you talking about? Narrow - take a look in mirror Winston. But I know you won't because you refuse to admit you're wrong about anything, EVER. You'll take the word of some guy who's come here twice over someone who has lived her for almost 20 years? Ridiculous, truly, but you can believe who and what you want.

Also, I'm not lying so please don't call me a liar. I don't need to lie.

You've never even been here in Thailand and because some chick smiles and Steve says this or that, you think that means they're sweet, not a bitch, blah, blah, blah. Winston you know dick about Thai women, truly. The same goes for Steve and others have tried to tell you this. I don't give a shit what he says, his time in Thailand is just enough to get his dick wet, and that's it. His getting laid means diddly squat.

Winston - do you really think you're more of a womanizer than me? Or than I was? If you truly believe this you're off your head, seriously. Also, I don't need a woman to feel alive and liberated, therein lies the difference in you and I.

Why is it when I present questions to you, you never answer them unless you feel you have a case? For instance, you advocate living abroad, being happier abroad. Why don't you live abroad? If you're so much happier abroad, does this mean you're dating and you have your hands full with the ladies? If the foreign ladies are so much better then why aren't you traveling, seeing the sites, looking for love in all the right places?

You went to Russia - how many women did you sleep with? Been there, done that.

How many were your girlfriend? Where else have you been that you got laid or had girlfriends? The PI? Been there, done that many times over.

I dare say, the proof is in the pudding pal. Say what you will, I've done what you and your dear friend Steve are professing is the answer. I'm living my life with a good, attractive woman who earns her keep, I've had more girlfriends and slept with women in more countries than most guys have had women. You act as if I know nothing. This matters very little to me because what I do know, and my friends know is I got laid in the US and I got laid in Asia and elsewhere. Maybe American women don't want anything to do with you because of how you act with them? I have no idea but somehow, from watching your videos, you don't strike me as the kind of guy who's a player. Ever heard the phrase "Don't hate the player, hate the game." Well, you've always got some beef with me, and I'm the guy that your site supposedly is striving to be. Living abroad, happier than at home, living a good life.

When I first came here I thought:
Thai women were sweet and delicate
Thai women were passive
Good Thai women waited until marriage to have sex
Always listened to their man
Never gave their man a hard time or spoke back to him
When they smiled it was because they liked you.

Every single one of those assumptions is false. Believe me. I've been with enough decent women to know.

It used to be that Thai women waited for their man to come home, gave him a cool drink, massaged his feet, cooked his dinner, ran his bath, and had sex with him. Before going to bed she would kneel and give thanks for her husband. That was 60 years ago. Ask a Thai girl about this and she'll admit it. But ask if she'll do this now, she'll laugh in your face.

As I said, I was in the US a couple of years ago and had no problem striking up conversations with women. None. But then, I never did. I'm not sure why this is so hard to believe. If I get or got shot down trying to talk to a woman, oh well! You can't take it personally.

I don't think American women are as easy to open a conversation with as Thai women, I never said that. Personally I think the media and the Ted Bundy's of the world have quite a bit to do with this. While Thai women are easy to open, one thing people don't talk about is the Thai women who don't speak English and want nothing to do with foreigners because they don't know what's being said. They would just rather shake their head and walk away.

It's nice men can strike up a conversation with Thai women. While it certainly gets their foot in the door, this doesn't necessarily mean they're getting any play. Ask the guy X who was in China is finding out, Thai women aren't what he thought.

Winston what I find rather amusing is that you bitch and piss and moan about good-looking women being cold, stuck up, only wanting certain types of men, and yet you're the same way about the women! Just as we can choose who we want to be with, so can women. It's a numbers game. You may get shot down 100% of the time, you may get shot down 50% of the time. But hit on enough women and you'll find some who are willing. Some may even be what you want. But you can't let it get to you. You act like the men of America are never getting laid which is of course, bullshit.

Now, without further adieu, I'm going out to have a nice Thai meal and have some fun.
Last edited by anamericaninbangkok on September 14th, 2013, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Not true. I've admitted when I'm wrong or make a mistake. That's why people respect me. Most guys, even here, NEVER admit that they're wrong. This includes you too.

This debate is no contest. You are trying to shame me with red herrings. You have an animalistic mentality not a logical one. You've already lost. You've not proven me wrong about anything. All you do is argue without a point. It's annoying.

I never said I got laid a lot or that I scored a lot. I merely discovered life changing truths about women abroad. See my testimonials page that validates my discoveries where people said I was right. This movement is not all about getting laid. I don't know why you thought that. You are weird.

So I don't know why you are trying to hold me to standards that I never claimed. That is illogical.

Why are you trying to invalidate the truth? What is your problem? Are you a disinfo shill or a troll?

I told you many times, I am living abroad. I am on VACATION here in the US and traveling here. I love nature. Wtf is wrong with you? Why do I have to explain that to you hundreds of times? Are you deaf? Or stupid?

There's no proof that you've been a ladies man before. All we have is your word for it. Most guys bullshit. Odds are that you are one of them.

Show us the pics of you and your lovely wife if she exists. Show us your face on YouTube too. Then we will see what type of a guy you really are.

No one here believes that you have no trouble with American women. Steve and I are 100 percent sure that you are BSing. If even good looking guys have trouble here, why would you not? Duh?

Come here to Las Vegas and cold approach girls. We will film you. Let's put money on it. You won't get anywhere and you KNOW it. So stop lying.

I tell the truth. You just argue red herrings. You've proven nothing except raise the bar to one up me and try to shame me. That's very low and immature.

Bottom line is that Thai girls are more approachable than American girls. That is a FACT. It's the truth. So what are you arguing about? What is your problem? Do you hate facts and truth? Why are you arguing over nothing?

No decent woman would tolerate such an annoying narrow guy like you who argues over nothing. You probably give off bad vibes too.

You are most likely a BSer, one of many out there. Nothing more, nothing less. It's obvious in your words and attitude.

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Winston wrote:Not true. I've admitted when I'm wrong or make a mistake. That's why people respect me. Most guys, even here, NEVER admit that they're wrong. This includes you too.

This debate is no contest. You are trying to shame me with red herrings. You have an animalistic mentality not a logical one. You've already lost. You've not proven me wrong about anything. All you do is argue without a point. It's annoying.

I never said I got laid a lot or that I scored a lot. I merely discovered life changing truths about women abroad. See my testimonials page that validates my discoveries where people said I was right.

Why are you trying to invalidate the truth? What is your problem? Are you a disinfo shill or a troll?

I told you many times, I am living abroad. I am on VACATION here in the US and traveling here. I love nature. Wtf is wrong with you? Why do I have to explain that to you hundreds of times? Are you deaf? Or stupid?

There's no proof that you've been a ladies man before. All we have is your word for it. Most guys bullshit. Odds are that you are one of them.

Show us the pics of you and your lovely wife if she exists. Show us your face on YouTube too. Then we will see what type of a guy you really are.

No one here believes that you have no trouble with American women. Steve and I are 100 percent sure that you are BSing. If even good looking guys have trouble here, why would you not? Duh?

Come here to Las Vegas and cold approach girls. We will film you. Let's put money on it. You won't get anywhere and you KNOW it. So stop lying.

I tell the truth. You just argue red herrings.

Bottom line is that Thai girls are more approachable than American girls. That is a FACT. So what are you arguing about? What is your problem? No decent woman would tolerate such a shallow narrow guy like you who argues over nothing. You probably give off bad vibes too.

You are most likely a BSer, one of many out there. Nothing more, nothing less. It's obvious in your words and attitude.
Winston - my face is shown on YouTube. My name is shown on your site, although you seem not to know this.

When you're in the PI dating women, I'll believe you're on vacation and actually live abroad.

BTW - I sent Rock a photo or two of my wife. I doubt many guys would want their wives faces shown on this site, although obviously you don't mind. I do.

As far as arguing, I simply stated that although Thai women are easier to approach, it doesn't necessarily mean you're getting in their pants. You can't seem to understand this.

Do guys who are not extremely good looking ever get women? The ones who have the right gab and insight sure do. Sorry to break it to you Winston.

You and your pal Steve have a helluva a lot more to prove than I do. Why doesn't STEVE come here and cold approach Thai women in a mall?! Come to Thailand, I'm fairly well-known in these parts, and I'm known as being a straight-shooter.

My wife is in one or two of my videos. My kids are in my videos.

By your logic, there's no proof you've ever been a ladies man either. In fact, all you've done is managed to talk to a couple of Russian women and get them to giggle. Big deal.

You're right, this isn't a debate because you haven't a leg to stand on. Period. I'm no troll, or shill either. Just someone telling it like I see it. For whatever reason, you can't accept that maybe I am what I say I am.
Last edited by anamericaninbangkok on September 14th, 2013, 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.