Asian women = sex objects and hookers to many people?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Asian women = sex objects and hookers to many people?

Post by zboy1 »

I was having a discussion with a male foreign English teacher in regards to popular stereotypes and views about Asian women and their reputations in the world: it seems that many men view Asian women as sluts, prostitutes, sex objects and White-worshippers...This view about Asian women deeply disturb me to be honest...

I know it shouldn't have because even in America, this view is prevalent among a lot of men; but in this case, I think the stereotype is as harmful as the many negative stereotypes about Asian men. Even among the many Internet related threads I peruse (including this one), the same comments about Asian women apply, unfortunately. Doesn't this constitute a form of 'racism' in a way, just like how Asian men get disparaged all over the place from competing races (Whites and Blacks) about their manhood and attractiveness...?

Many people seem to have no problem stereotyping Asian females this way...But, what if lets say...a White male was being characterized a certain way...people would get upset at that--especially other White men. But how come the talk of Asian women is only in sexual tones most of the time? Just curious...
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

1. White-worshippers = strongly yes
2. hoes/sluts = depends see 1
3. sex objects = yes see 1
4. easy = depends see 1 and 2.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

White men = money object / ATM machine with infinite cash reserves
Does anybody find this stereotype offensive?

But isn't sex precisely what many Asian women, particularly from the Philippines and Thailand, emphasize and promote to get the western man? And if that's what they are emphasizing, why wouldn't they deserve the "whore/hooker" label? If the shoe fits, wear it.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Halwick wrote:White men = money object / ATM machine with infinite cash reserves

But isn't sex precisely what many Asian women, particularly from the Philippines and Thailand, emphasize and promote to get the western man? And if that's what they are emphasizing, why wouldn't they deserve the "whore/hooker" label? If the shoe fits, wear it.
But not all Asian women are like that...but unfortunately, foreigners view of Asian women is highly skewered and quite offensive. It's like how a jock views women as nothing but sex objects and material possession; that view usually leads to instances of rape, beatings and sexual assaults.

I never see anything positive said about Asian women except in sexual terms: how is that not racism?
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

zboy1 wrote:
Halwick wrote:White men = money object / ATM machine with infinite cash reserves

But not all Asian women are like that...but unfortunately, foreigners view of Asian women is highly skewered and quite offensive. It's like how a jock views women as nothing but sex objects and material possession; that view usually leads to instances of rape, beatings and sexual assaults.

I never see anything positive said about Asian women except in sexual terms: how is that not racism?
I never said ALL Asian women.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

This comes from US military being stationed in Asia and all these bars and whorehouses opening up. Opened up by locals.

Hence comes the stereotype. Then you have Thailand. Again locals opening up whorehouses for white people. No one forced them at a gun point to do it.

But there's also the stereotype of a war bride and an obedient wife.

OTOH, Swedish and Russian women have the same reputation, the former- sluts, the latter-- whores.

Asian women in the USA, overall, are treated very well in spite of all that and have no problem getting a BF, husband and a good job. Even foreign born Asian women get into the US government becoming secretaries of this and that department. Most look very happy and confident.

Stereotypes are part of human nature, the main thing is how they affect your life in society. If you can have all the benefits and major needs fulfilled with minimum discomforts, then you are OK.

Overall, white societies treat Asian people much better than Asian societies treat white people. at least politically speaking. And especially women. Show me at least one Asian country with a white person in the gov't. Or an Asian movie studio that films white people in any positive role if they film them at all.

A white person in most Asian countries is just a guest to practice English with.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ladislav wrote:This comes from US military being stationed in Asia and all these bars and whorehouses opening up. Opened up by locals.

Hence comes the stereotype. Then you have Thailand. Again locals opening up whorehouses for white people. No one forced them at a gun point to do it.

But there's also the stereotype of a war bride and an obedient wife.

OTOH, Swedish and Russian women have the same reputation, the former- sluts, the latter-- whores.

Asian women in the USA, overall, are treated very well in spite of all that and have no problem getting a BF, husband and a good job. Even foreign born Asian women get into the US government becoming secretaries of this and that department. Most look very happy and confident.

Stereotypes are part of human nature, the main thing is how they affect your life in society. If you can have all the benefits and major needs fulfilled with minimum discomforts, then you are OK.

Overall, white societies treat Asian people much better than Asian societies treat white people. at least politically speaking. And especially women. Show me at least one Asian country with a white person in the gov't. Or an Asian movie studio that films white people in any positive role if they film them at all.

A white person in most Asian countries is just a guest to practice English with.
If all you said was true, Ladislav, how come the same respect isn't afforded to Asian men in the same way that supposedly Asian women are afforded in the West? Cuz Frankly, I think your post was nonsense...

Many Asian women I know have complained to me bitterly about the racism and sexism they faced in their life. Go to any Asian forums and you'll see similar sentiments from Asian women. College and University campuses--the same thing. Also, why do you have all these Asian racial support groups and anti-discrimination groups such as the Asian Defense League/Asia Society, and so on...if Asian women are so well treated as you say?

And do you deny anything that I'm saying is not true: that many foreigners view Asian women in a very perverse, sexual and indecent way? Anytime I see anything written about Asian women on the Internet or on forums, or watch movies or television shows featuring Asian women in their programs--it's always sexual in nature. Why is that?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote: Many Asian women I know have complained to me bitterly about the racism and sexism they faced in their life. Go to any Asian forums and you'll see similar sentiments from Asian women. College and University campuses--the same thing. Also, why do you have all these Asian racial support groups and anti-discrimination groups such as the Asian Defense League/Asia Society, and so on...if Asian women are so well treated as you say?
Like their Angloskank counterparts, they are spoiled brats who constantly whine about everything in the hopes of receiving even more benefits.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

From what I've seen, Asian women out west (California, Nevada, etc.) are put on a pedestal by white men. Men see ALL women as objects much of the time, but attractive Asian women are seen as exotic and special. My girl has had a few stalkers in the time I have been with her. These guys were attractive and/or rich too, but she was in a relationship with me. It was not a fun thing to deal with. She worked in Vegas Nightlife and she was expected to do things that are not acceptable so she quit. That is not unique to Asian girls though. When you work for the hottest nightclubs in Las Vegas as a hot female, you are expected to do "things" for the rich, powerful clients that attend the club. Some can talk their way out of it, but it's pretty common that girls give in to it. That is something most wouldn't know about the big clubs in USA, but its 100% true. I WISH they'd get in trouble, but the $$ they make and their influence on the city keeps much of it in the dark.

Anyway, back on topic...lol. If you were to ask my girl if she ever felt like others viewed her as a hooker or a sex object due to her being Asian, she'd say absolutely not. She is hit on all the time, but she's an attractive woman....it's to be expected.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tre wrote:When you work for the hottest nightclubs in Las Vegas as a hot female, you are expected to do "things" for the rich, powerful clients that attend the club. Some can talk their way out of it, but it's pretty common that girls give in to it. That is something most wouldn't know about the big clubs in USA, but its 100% true. I WISH they'd get in trouble, but the $$ they make and their influence on the city keeps much of it in the dark.
Could you post a few of these "things"? Apart from the informational content, it might be good jackoff material.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

^^^Requests are individual. It could be staying with a client in their luxury suite on the strip (sex expected). It could be flying with a client on their private jet somewhere for a getaway (dating client). Or, it could simply be a request to make out with a client and allow him to grope right there in the club. Basically if a multi-millionaire or a multi-billionaire wants something or someone....they are expect to have it. That goes for sex and drugs as well. These men are not used to ANYONE telling them "no".
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tre wrote:^^^Requests are individual. It could be staying with a client in their luxury suite on the strip (sex expected). It could be flying with a client on their private jet somewhere for a getaway (dating client). Or, it could simply be a request to make out with a client and allow him to grope right there in the club. Basically if a multi-millionaire or a multi-billionaire wants something or someone....they are expect to have it. That goes for sex and drugs as well. These men are not used to ANYONE telling them "no".
Well that’s hardly a big deal and I don’t see why the skanks should object. It is like coal miners complaining about getting dirt under their fingernails. I thought it would be really kinky/nasty stuff.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

^^^True, not a big deal when you look at the rest of the world. However, it's illegal prostitution in the USA. There could very well be some "kinky/nasty" requests, but no girl will admit those things openly. The owners don't care what the requests are, they just want their rich/powerful clients to be happy and continue to come back to the club to spend massive amounts of $$$.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

zboy1 wrote:
ladislav wrote:
If all you said was true, Ladislav, how come the same respect isn't afforded to Asian men in the same way that supposedly Asian women are afforded in the West? Cuz Frankly, I think your post was nonsense...

Many Asian women I know have complained to me bitterly about the racism and sexism they faced in their life. Go to any Asian forums and you'll see similar sentiments from Asian women.

And do you deny anything that I'm saying is not true: that many foreigners view Asian women in a very perverse, sexual and indecent way? Anytime I see anything written about Asian women on the Internet or on forums, or watch movies or television shows featuring Asian women in their programs--it's always sexual in nature. Why is that?
Because society has a stereotyping function in it everywhere you go and everyone is targeted to some extent. Asian women are targeted by some idiots, too and everyone is else as well. At least there are laws in this country and you can take measures.

And who are the foreigners? Americans in their own country are not foreigners.

Do you think Asians in Asia give a hoot in hell what Americans think of them if they don't even understand English and they are in their own country?

People in Asia view white women as sluts, too and white men as mongers and black men as this and that. It goes on and on.

At least you can walk down the main street in LA, SF and NY without every five mts. getting a hateful look or a nasty remark because Americans are taught to mind their own business.

Asian men are not given much respect because within the context of the US society they are not seen as manly or powerful or attractive. Yup, that is the fact.
College and University campuses--the same thing. Also, why do you have all these Asian racial support groups and anti-discrimination groups such as the Asian Defense League/Asia Society, and so on...if Asian women are so well treated as you say?
There are many organizations like these. the JDL, the Arab American anti-Discrimination committee, and all kinds of leagues to protect this or that group,

The KKK is one of the oldest anti-discrimination groups scared that in the Southern states once the blacks get their freedom, they will start attacking white people and destroying them and raping their women.

Everyone gets discriminated in the USA except maybe the richest and the most powerful WASP families up on top.

It will take decades to change the stereotypes. If you want to fight those, you will need to keep that in mind.

This is why we are happier abroad because we are trying to fight this crap through self-multinationalization and that is what those Asian people who feel they are discriminated against should do, too.

So, what is your plan as far as solving this problem? What suggestions do you have for Asian women?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ladislav wrote: The KKK is one of the oldest anti-discrimination groups scared that in the Southern states once the blacks get their freedom, they will start attacking white people and destroying them and raping their women.
And, as it turns out, they were right on the money.