Need advice about this chick from Panama

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Need advice about this chick from Panama

Post by Hero »

Met a girl from Panama online. She's tall, gorgeous, and athletic. I figured, since she answered my email and gave me her phone number, she must be interested in me. But on the other hand, she barely talks at all and all her responses to my texts are one or two word replies. Do people from Panama think that they have to reply to all messages they receive just to be polite? Or is she just not into me? Or is she just shy? Or busy? Normally this situation would be a no-brainer; I'd just remove her from my contact list and never think about her again. But DAMN, she is just so smoking hot! I'm SO frustrated :x

P.S. Language barrier isn't the issue; we've been conversing in Spanish.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Hero,

No offense, guy, but I thought you had made a thread about this already?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@Hero,

No offense, guy, but I thought you had made a thread about this already?
What do you mean?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I complained in another thread about girls who don't talk on dates. It was in Ladislav's thread with tips for foreign girls about dating Western men. But here I'm talking about a more specific situation.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hero wrote:I complained in another thread about girls who don't talk on dates. It was in Ladislav's thread with tips for foreign girls about dating Western men. But here I'm talking about a more specific situation.
Aren't you the same dude that kept talking about getting fooled by African women in Djean's topic? At any rate, I don't think you are going to get much advice with such a small amount of information. All you are going to get is a handful of cliched Republican party style "Talking-Points" from the HA guys that have less experience. You know what I mean. I need a good phrase to describe them, but they are too many armchair generals in here with broken records and no good practical advice.

For all we know, she could be 80+ out of 100 score on Introverted on a MBTI personality type, and you just don't know how to get a good read on her.

What else can you tell us?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Hero wrote:I complained in another thread about girls who don't talk on dates. It was in Ladislav's thread with tips for foreign girls about dating Western men. But here I'm talking about a more specific situation.
@kai1275,

Answer meets Information Processed in your mind now. lol
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

kai1275 wrote:
Aren't you the same dude that kept talking about getting fooled by African women in Djean's topic? At any rate, I don't think you are going to get much advice with such a small amount of information. All you are going to get is a handful of cliched Republican party style "Talking-Points" from the HA guys that have less experience. You know what I mean. I need a good phrase to describe them, but they are too many armchair generals in here with broken records and no good practical advice.

For all we know, she could be 80+ out of 100 score on Introverted on a MBTI personality type, and you just don't know how to get a good read on her.

Huh? No, I never said anything about African women.
I was hoping somebody here might be familiar with Panamanian culture and could shed some light upon her mysterious behavior.
She wrote in her profile that she's extroverted. That makes her behavior even more puzzling.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hero wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Huh? No, I never said anything about African women.
I was hoping somebody here might be familiar with Panamanian culture and could shed some light upon her mysterious behavior.
She wrote in her profile that she's extroverted. That makes her behavior even more puzzling.
Some people, especially ISTJ (Duty Fulfiller Type), have secondary or auxiliary functions for Extroversion, but are still not true extroverts. Some people think they are Extroverts or Introverts but may have no idea wtf they are talking about, but rather think of themselves as such or wish they were that type, when the actual reality is far from what they claim.

I went back and just checked. You are that guy that kept getting tricked by African women on some Brazil site and you did not seem to be interested in giving much information on what you were doing so that someone could help you figure it out.

viewtopic.php?t=19907&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

kai1275 wrote:I went back and just checked. You are that guy that kept getting tricked by African women on some Brazil site and you did not seem to be interested in giving much information on what you were doing so that someone could help you figure it out.
I just stopped chatting with Brazilian women. I'm just gonna focus on Panama, Costa Rica, and the Dominican Republic for the time being.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I finally got the Panamanian chick to start talking. Now she's interrogating me about things like, do I want to move to Panama, and how will I make a living there? I just told her that I have to visit first before I make those decisions.

However, she does keep telling me that I'm very handsome :)

I admit, I'm putting up with a lot of crap from her, but damn, she could almost be a supermodel!! :shock:
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Hero wrote:I finally got the Panamanian chick to start talking. Now she's interrogating me about things like, do I want to move to Panama, and how will I make a living there? I just told her that I have to visit first before I make those decisions.

I admit, I'm putting up with a lot of crap from her, but damn, she could almost be a supermodel!! :shock:
She could almost be a supermodel - SO WHAT? You think it's going to matter if she starts treating you like shit? Stop putting her on a f***ing pedestal. Make her go after you, and if she won't, either move on to the next one or figure out what you're doing wrong.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

kai1275 wrote:

General Armchair reporting from Ft. Living Room.
All BS aside, it sounds like your having a harder time than normal. You should just go to these countries and get a feel for the people. You meet women online to get some contacts when you arrive in the country, that's it. The when you arrive, meet up and take it from there
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

kai1275 wrote:

General Armchair reporting from Ft. Living Room.
All BS aside, it sounds like your having a harder time than normal. You should just go to these countries and get a feel for the people. You meet women online to get some contacts when you arrive in the country, that's it. The when you arrive, meet up and take it from there
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
Hero wrote:I finally got the Panamanian chick to start talking. Now she's interrogating me about things like, do I want to move to Panama, and how will I make a living there? I just told her that I have to visit first before I make those decisions.

She could almost be a supermodel - SO WHAT? You think it's going to matter if she starts treating you like shit? Stop putting her on a f***ing pedestal. Make her go after you, and if she won't, either move on to the next one or figure out what you're doing wrong.
This.

"Hotness" is overrated. Looks should be Pass/Fail. Either the girl does it for you or she doesn't. A beautiful bitch is still a bitch.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

You know what is funny. Most women, especially any 7 and up woman, can tell when you are worshiping their p***y (p***y on a pedestal). Americans, especially white guys, are notorious for doing so. Hero you need to make a conscious effort NOT to do this. Takes practice, but it must be done.

If she goes dark (quiet for long periods of time), it usually means (100% chance) that she is talking to someone else. If she is as hot as you say, she has plenty of options. I have an idea what your tastes are like too so that means she must be a bad bitch. Are you staying in your lane? Or are you trying to sneak a ride in a Ferrari and never drove anything faster than a Corolla?

There is an old playa's rule: If you cannot keep a broad's attention, you cannot keep or have her, and she is talking to or f***ing another dude.

I bet money if you went over there to see her suddenly, one of two things would happen.

1. She flakes hard. AWOL basically.

2. You find out you are 1 of many and she is weighing options.

It really is that simple.

If your game was already water seal tight, you would probably add her name to a list of 20 broads long, make a trip there, get them drawls and see where that head is at and be done with it.

Ask yourself this too. Why are you worried about what this bitch thinks? You should have women climbing up your leg right now if you are doing the online dating right. Don't sweat these hoes, homey. They should need you alot more than you need them.