Another way of seeing the dysfunction in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Another way of seeing the dysfunction in America

Post by bennandsarah »

i am currently looking for my job oversees. what happened this morning was a lightbulb moment. my foot is in one of those cast type boots and i am hardly 'threatening' in any way. i was taking out my garbage and a young women around 18 or so -- was walking down my street. she saw me--immediately looked away-ofcourse no eye contact-smile-etc---and acted like she was walking past a predator. thats exactlty what i hate. we men are automatically deemed predators no matter how great we are--unless perhaps we look like models.

it must be what a young black guy feels in an elevator of older white people. i have a great life and background-- i have nothing to prove. so women are all goddesses and we are all predators unless proven otherwise. it wasn't like this years ago--our culture is rotten to the core--another mass killing yesterday--this confirms i'm doing whats best for me. this really is b.s. ...........

btw. EVERY one of my female neighbors also avoids each and every male neighbor in my apartment complex. each and every guy here is involuntary celibate. all the guys from what i see are decent hard working guys that are not hideous looking. the women have won the war and i'm raising the red flag. just got back from london--london was a big breath of fresh air.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

exactly. very profound comment about the eyes ghost. to be honest i'm way deep in the planning stage. by july of 2014 -- all my student loans--credit cards--etc will be paid off completely--i'll have saved enough money too--i also have a very small but steady income. i just finished my education to help give me a better chance -- i'm going to focus on arts related jobs and teaching. i have some connections. i'm going to move for work-and-a better life. and if the right women comes into my life it will be a bonus.

interestingly enough i'm not only fed up with women--but friendships-the economy-politics-the culture-- everything. i was born in '66. i grew up watching eight is enough, cosby show, family ties, and the drama family with kristy mcnichol. when i look back on those shows--and those years--bad is now good and good is now bad. everything is upside down and i can't live like that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: another way of seeing this dysfunction.

Post by jamesbond »

bennandsarah wrote:i am currently looking for my job oversees. what happened this morning was a lightbulb moment. my foot is in one of those cast type boots and i am hardly 'threatening' in any way. i was taking out my garbage and a young women around 18 or so -- was walking down my street. she saw me--immediately looked away-ofcourse no eye contact-smile-etc---and acted like she was walking past a predator. thats exactlty what i hate. we men are automatically deemed predators no matter how great we are--unless perhaps we look like models.

btw. EVERY one of my female neighbors also avoids each and every male neighbor in my apartment complex. each and every guy here is involuntary celibate. all the guys from what i see are decent hard working guys that are not hideous looking. the women have won the war and i'm raising the red flag. just got back from london--london was a big breath of fresh air.
You just described what a lot of guys on this forum have experienced. I live in a big metropolitan area and I can tell you that the women here also don't make eye contact with men and don't show any interest in men.

Women in America are unfriendly, anti-social and paranoid of men for some reason. :shock:

How were things in London for you? You said London was a breath of fresh air, were the woman there friendly and approachable?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

bennandsarah wrote:exactly. very profound comment about the eyes ghost. to be honest i'm way deep in the planning stage. by july of 2014 -- all my student loans--credit cards--etc will be paid off completely--i'll have saved enough money too--i also have a very small but steady income. i just finished my education to help give me a better chance -- i'm going to focus on arts related jobs and teaching. i have some connections. i'm going to move for work-and-a better life. and if the right women comes into my life it will be a bonus.
Someone is going to become very interesting to the ladies around August 2014. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

teal lantern. that was great. i need to remember that and make sure they don't see me as a dollar sign. the good part is i'm not in debt-- the bad part is i'm still going to be a working stiff.
Kelvinator
Freshman Poster

Post by Kelvinator »

You just hit the nail on the head. I have brought this up over the last few months with guys in my circle....

I like in Austin,Tx. I am 32 yrs old, in great shape....I'd say on a scale of 1-10, I am a 8....

I CAN NOT....FOR THE LIFE OF ME....get a woman in this town to make and hold eye contact.

The culture is DEAD.

The food is garbage....

What do you expect?

90% of the people out here (men and women) stand for nothing and are nothing more than "useless eaters". Stimilulating coversation revolves around fantasy football or the Kardashians.

I say.... TO HELL with these souless f***s.

What is sad is yo wind up isolated and pissed off....and its just a downward spiral into the depths of insanity at that point.

I mean, HOW COULD THIS SHIT NOT DRIVE YOU KOO KOOOO!?
--A Man who stands for nothing will fall for anything--
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

j.b. i'm going to go into a little detail about what happened -- rather than give you an opinion. i know that two people can have completely differing experiences in the same country. now and then i act/do some standup -- i went to london to work with a friend of mine. i was only there a wee bit over one week. keep in mind my friend introduced me to people and i was working on something that i love -- my career. when you do what you're good at it draws people to you. that used to happen quite often in america for me with women -- till the early 90's.

what i noticed in london was that the gals were much more inquisitive towards me. not that i was a novelty mind you -- but for example i had on a cast members jacket i was given from a sitcom. like a fly to honey everyone asked me about it. i was pleasantly surprised. when i checked into the hotel i was given a genuine smile and welcome by the gal upfront -- she seemed interested in me. it seemed as if that although it was not an oasis of interesting women -- that quite a bit of the ladies were not so paranoid--didnt have their bitch shields up etc etc. they seemed more happy--more approachable--and less defensive. if given the opportunity to do so--if i was offered a teaching gig there--i'd try taking it and adjusting to life in london. it felt less like a dying culture.

thats just my experience--yours could be different--i hope this gives you some idea into what it was like for me. i'm very saddened to be back home in the states.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

btw. kelvinator --
you've said it. you do go crazy. this culture is dying in front of us. and yes--how do you connect with a woman who only cares about reality tv. no one on the news is talking about our culture being corrupted. it's not p.c. to talk about. yet all we see is mass killings and hate all around us. the toxic culture is indoctrinating girls into corporate brand loving - reality show obsessed clones.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Kelvinator wrote:I like in Austin,Tx. I am 32 yrs old, in great shape....I'd say on a scale of 1-10, I am a 8....

I CAN NOT....FOR THE LIFE OF ME....get a woman in this town to make and hold eye contact.
That's true for lot's of guys in America, the women simply do NOT want to show any signs of interest in men for some reason.

Whatever happened to women flirting with men? Why don't women make eye contact and smile at men anymore?

Women used to show interest in men and flirt with men. Beam me up Scottie, there are no friendly women here in the United States! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Ghost wrote:A sign of a dead culture. It's said the eyes are the windows to the soul, so it's good they spare us having to look into their eyes when they avoid looking at us. How close are you to finding a job do you think? And where are you planning to go?
Wouldn't see much anyways. I'm actually convinced this is part of the reason eye contact is avoided- people's souls are so empty that they subconsciously can't bear letting another person see them for what they are.

Many Americans remind me of children that have done something wrong. They avoid eye contact at all costs and brush away any attempt to speak with them for fear that their transgressions will be discovered. On a national level, it's like everyone is trying to hide from everyone else, a land of suspicion and seclusion.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

a woman i knew let the real reason slip of why they avoid eye contact. the women want to be the ones who decide who they wish to pursue. i just heard on npr -- that a politician is being sued just 'for asking' a woman out on a date. the woman believes dating shows sexual interest--and any form of sexual interest is unwanted by most women. especially women hate men that are unattractive who ask them out. there is now a movement of women who want to make it a crime to ask a woman out. no joke. thanks alescia for telling me all this.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote:
Ghost wrote:A sign of a dead culture. It's said the eyes are the windows to the soul, so it's good they spare us having to look into their eyes when they avoid looking at us. How close are you to finding a job do you think? And where are you planning to go?
Wouldn't see much anyways. I'm actually convinced this is part of the reason eye contact is avoided- people's souls are so empty that they subconsciously can't bear letting another person see them for what they are.

Many Americans remind me of children that have done something wrong. They avoid eye contact at all costs and brush away any attempt to speak with them for fear that their transgressions will be discovered. On a national level, it's like everyone is trying to hide from everyone else, a land of suspicion and seclusion.
BINGO!!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: another way of seeing this dysfunction.

Post by pete98146 »

jamesbond wrote:
bennandsarah wrote:i am currently looking for my job oversees. what happened this morning was a lightbulb moment. my foot is in one of those cast type boots and i am hardly 'threatening' in any way. i was taking out my garbage and a young women around 18 or so -- was walking down my street. she saw me--immediately looked away-ofcourse no eye contact-smile-etc---and acted like she was walking past a predator. thats exactlty what i hate. we men are automatically deemed predators no matter how great we are--unless perhaps we look like models.

You just described what a lot of guys on this forum have experienced. I live in a big metropolitan area and I can tell you that the women here also don't make eye contact with men and don't show any interest in men.

Women in America are unfriendly, anti-social and paranoid of men for some reason. :shock:

How were things in London for you? You said London was a breath of fresh air, were the woman there friendly and approachable?

Went to the mall with my wife this weekend to pick up the wedding gift for DaveWe and his wife who are getting married next weekend. Couldn't help but notice the unusually high number of white caucasian men with ladies of all different skin colors and I was proud! Moral of the story is that there is more than one way to peel a banana. If the single white ladies want to elevate their demands to unobtainable levels thus avoiding the Average Joe, then we look elsewhere for love. It's just that simple.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

bennandsarah wrote:a woman i knew let the real reason slip of why they avoid eye contact. the women want to be the ones who decide who they wish to pursue. i just heard on npr -- that a politician is being sued just 'for asking' a woman out on a date. the woman believes dating shows sexual interest--and any form of sexual interest is unwanted by most women. especially women hate men that are unattractive who ask them out. there is now a movement of women who want to make it a crime to ask a woman out. no joke. thanks alescia for telling me all this.

About a month ago I asked this anglo MILF I pick up about this very issue and she said the same thing. Its simple, females hate when guys they don't like hit on them, she was blunt about it. Said if we like a guy we will look at him and give him a smile as an invitation, just hitting on girls out of nowhere annoys shit out of them. Makes so much sense. The way I pick her up was classic, she smiled at me, I came over and the rest was history. No game , I was in from the start. AW are not shy believe me, its just that you are considered not good enough in her eyes so shy waste her time? Some will even approach a guy if he is attractive in their eyes.

When woman don't look at you it and she consciously avoids looking your way it means she not into you, you can try but be prepared for harsh rejection as odds are not looking pretty.

One woman told me how she decides if guy is in or out within split second of looking at him, that's before he opens his mouth to spit his 'game'. That's what she said, not saying all of them are like that but many are.