Polygamy was in the Bible..let's get it! LOL

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you think that polygamy for a man is awesome?

Yes (with two or more girls)
38%
Yes (with a main girl and a side chick)
No votes
Yes (with a wife and a concubine/mistress)
25%
No (just with my wife only)
13%
No (I'm just celibate (I'm not even asexual like planaria))
13%
No (I'm just a one-woman man)
13%

Total votes: 8
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

With all these wives most likely you'll have kids & daughters. Is it ok for your daughters' husbands to frequent whores & whatever else ??

Maybe you wouldn't care anyway... Carry on. lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Polygamy isn't something that is for me, personally. Having a wife and whores on the side is a bad idea- saw more than one case of a guy giving his wife the 'ol high five (HIV) back at my old job in the ER on account of a whore habit overseas (it was never from banging local whores- I don't think any guy would feel safe hitting those without a protection and a bleach shower afterward). For health and ethical reasons, it's a bad idea. Having multiple consenting wives I could see as being alright. It's an agreement everyone is fine with, so why not, live and let live. But for those men that want something strange on the regular, staying single and sleeping around is really the best option. All the benefits of polygamy, none of the dishonesty or ethical pitfalls.

Personally, I've always felt one woman is complicated enough to deal with, juggling more than one is a living nightmare.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote:
Personally, I've always felt one woman is complicated enough to deal with, juggling more than one is a living nightmare.
Yeah, same here. I haven't got the energy, money or multi-tasking ability to deal with more than one woman at a time.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Renata wrote:
Ghost wrote:Every man should just have a wife, and then f**k whores on the side as much as he needs. There should be a patriarchal government that subsidizes p4p.
Now that's where you will get your dick chopped off. You want lots of women stay single!!! Marrying means;( Me & You ) no decent woman will tolerate a man screwing everybody then comming back to her.
The deal in any normal, functional society is that wives avoid sex with anyone but their husbands on pain of death, men avoid sex with other men's wives on pain of death, and husbands get to relieve the crushing boredom of having sex with just one female by nailing the odd hoe on the side. This benefits everyone since with men, to some extent, the more sex with different females you get the more you want, so it will spice up marriages, while you females will be forced to lift your game in the bedroom to compare to the hoes. You're very lucky you have the men on this forum to enlighten your female stupidity.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Cornfed wrote:
Renata wrote:
Ghost wrote:Every man should just have a wife, and then f**k whores on the side as much as he needs. There should be a patriarchal government that subsidizes p4p.
Now that's where you will get your dick chopped off. You want lots of women stay single!!! Marrying means;( Me & You ) no decent woman will tolerate a man screwing everybody then comming back to her.
The deal in any normal, functional society is that wives avoid sex with anyone but their husbands on pain of death, men avoid sex with other men's wives on pain of death, and husbands get to relieve the crushing boredom of having sex with just one female by nailing the odd hoe on the side. This benefits everyone since with men, to some extent, the more sex with different females you get the more you want, so it will spice up marriages, while you females will be forced to lift your game in the bedroom to compare to the hoes. You're very lucky you have the men on this forum to enlighten your female stupidity.
If what you say is true. Then men are worthless. No decent woman will want to live like that.
Most of you on here that are dateless & single say all the women run after the 'bad-boys' but who would want to be with someone that constantly cheats.

Guys, remain single if you want to be a hoe.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:The deal in any normal, functional society is that wives avoid sex with anyone but their husbands on pain of death, men avoid sex with other men's wives on pain of death, and husbands get to relieve the crushing boredom of having sex with just one female by nailing the odd hoe on the side. This benefits everyone since with men, to some extent, the more sex with different females you get the more you want, so it will spice up marriages, while you females will be forced to lift your game in the bedroom to compare to the hoes. You're very lucky you have the men on this forum to enlighten your female stupidity.
Of course I agree, but I will add the husband's obligation to the wife. The husband is obliged to protect the wife, to provide for her and their kids, and to sexually satisfy her. This obligation is for life unless the wife commits adultery. The wife has no such obligations to the husband. The obligations in marriage are naturally asymmetric since men and women are different.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Renata wrote:If what you say is true. Then men are worthless. No decent woman will want to live like that.
Most of you on here that are dateless & single say all the women run after the 'bad-boys' but who would want to be with someone that constantly cheats.

Guys, remain single if you want to be a hoe.
I would like to apologize to you for the terrible behavior of those men who created such a warped culture that you could think such nonsense.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I'm curious to know if any of the men here are regularly trolling the women forum or suggesting the sexual mutilation of females they don't agree with.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Polygamy is a lifestyle choice yes, but if your wife isn't into that kind of lifestyle won't it will all blow up in you face ??

Only Amish, Mormon, Arab & some African women will live like this willingly. There is no way any of you will get such a wife with the exception of going to africa, and since all of you want decent women to marry what's the intention here ?? Bad intentions!

Remain single if you want to be a hoe yourself.

I'm done, I see you guys have nothing to add so you just call me stupid, troll & say I talk nonsense when the facts are there evident in so many threads. Most of you contradict yourself all the time. Just read the threads. lol bye.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:Polygamy is a lifestyle choice yes, but if your wife isn't into that kind of lifestyle won't it will all blow up in you face ??

Only Amish, Mormon, Arab & some African women will live like this willingly. There is no way any of you will get such a wife with the exception of going to africa, and since all of you want decent women to marry what's the intention here ?? Bad intentions!

Remain single if you want to be a hoe yourself.

I'm done, I see you guys have nothing to add so you just call me stupid, troll & say I talk nonsense when the facts are there evident in so many threads. Most of you contradict yourself all the time. Just read the threads. lol bye.
Hmm yeah I guess if I'd have to GO ABROAD to practice polygamy, then we can sure rule THAT out. Sounds like a BIG HASSLE. Whew!

Plus it's not like any normal person could stand living in a MOSLEM COUNTRY - right Renata?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Russia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfTKIRwLyj0

Peru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6KEERJMZGk

Yeah who would want to go to any of THOSE places to get a bride?

And right now in refugee camps along the Turkish border, Syrian girls are available for the asking. Didn't you post about this Renata? How the Turkish men wed them, use them, then send home to their parents, humiliated?

Is there a reason that GOOD men can't make themselves available to women in need?

It seems that when it comes to monogamy versus polygamy, modern life is like a James Bond movie. The villain is allowed to have a harem. But not the hero! He only gets to practice serial seduction, generally with no attachment.

Guess I'll play the villain.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:Those of you who worry about society running out of women need to open your eyes and look around you.
Here is the population pyramid of the world:

http://populationpyramid.net/

Women pass men at 55. If you want to be polygamous with wives over 55, I guess that's ok.
It is the dying post-Christian serial-monogamy society that is using women up like toilet paper. In polygamous societies, women are protected and valued.
Just because promiscuity is worse than polygamy doesn't justify polygamy.
And young men marry virgins, not sluts. Often the older guy will add a widow or divorcee to his collection.

One thing proven by studies done feminist, anti-natalist NGO's, is that women in polygamy bear one additional child on average compared to women of the same race, religion and country living in monogamy. So there are just more young people around. Since men like to marry younger, that adds to the supply of available women.
The most productive societies in history were monogamous. I think the results speak for themselves. You are looking for excuses for polygamy based on possible small excesses of women. But polygamy demands a large imbalance which your points don't supply. A small excess of women should simply become prostitutes.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I especially like Peruvian wives #1 (Elsa, in blue) & #2 (Bea, in red). 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote: And right now in refugee camps along the Turkish border, Syrian girls are available for the asking. Didn't you post about this Renata? How the Turkish men wed them, use them, then send home to their parents, humiliated?

Is there a reason that GOOD men can't make themselves available to women in need?
They won't give their daughters to foreigners only muslim you can ask Ladislav about the culture he knows well. They know their situation & fear things like human trafficing. Many have tried. They assumed their daughters would be in good hands with the Turks, but most of the girls that were wed, were sent back after few months. It's the Bad intentions I disagree with. People just aren't human anymore.