Falcon picks up at the park: Visayas, Philippines (photos)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Falcon picks up at the park: Visayas, Philippines (photos)

Post by Falcon »

Reporting from a mid-sized town in the Western Visayas. (Please PM/e-mail me for the exact location. :wink: )

I was walking around with a camera that I had bought at Pasay City with Mguy, and was snapping pictures of the central plaza. I see a group of girls in their early 20's, sitting around and relaxing. I smile at them, and they smile back. Then I approach them and ask them up front, "Can I take a picture?" They readily say "yes" and pose for me. Next, I ask for their names and how old they are. I introduce myself. Bingo! :P

The girls are studying HRM (hotel and restaurant management) at a local college, and have 1 year left. They're classmates who are 19-22 years old, so age-wise, they'd be my peers.

The girl in red is by far the more talkative, as well as the most interested in me. She even made me handwrite a "contract" saying that I'll come back here for next year's festival, and the girls all signed it, then made me sign it as well. So funny. :D Also, she even spent 20 pesos on some siomai for me. She was the one who spent a bit of money for me that afternoon, not me!

Flirting was very casual and natural. I told them that they're "maganda," and they'd laugh and say "salamat!" The girl in red would tell me, "I'm not pretty, I'm just cute." :)

The other girls knew we were into each other, and they'd sometimes point at her and say "Ooooohh!" Just like little kids. :wink:

Ladies at the park

I know she likes me. :wink:

Impressing the Filipina ladies with my Guatemalan quetzal.

We chatted and flirted until nightfall.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, nice photos. They all look so different. Also cute. Actually I'm now dating girls in this age range. And it's going OK.

Hope you're having a nice rest before you come back to Bkk.

I met (yet) another Issan girl tonight. Petite, light skinned, claimed not to speak English but again was pretty fluent. Her neighbourhood was almost completely farang free. Sadly it was not car free and the bus journey to get there was slow going so I ended up walking the rest of the way. On the way back I tried to not fall out of the open doors.

Found out that Issan girls will eat insects but not those pickles in McDonalds. Well I hate them also.

I had a rather strange evening the other night with a guy from RooshV. Can you over-game? Maybe. The door staff in one Nana Plaza bar seemed to think so. Still we had a good evening, especially in Suzy Wongs :)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Good for you, man. Looks like you had fun and so did they. Good post.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Falcon, that girl in red has a smile just like yours. You two have 夫妻臉! No wonder she digs u more than the others. Might as well marry her and forget your Angeles City lola, Miss Issan, Miss Indonesia, Miss Burma, the Campesinas in Mexico, rural minorities in China, and all the rest, lol.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

Wow what a catch (the girl in red). Very sweet smile. She is definitely smitten with Falcon. LOL I am going to faint. No bitch shields, no cold get-away-from-me-creeper (jesus I hate that word!) vibes. A normal, healthy interaction in public between a heterosexual male and female. IMAGINE THAT! I could never, in a million years pull this off at my local UC campus. Funny how it would be the complete opposite. Females in groups here are the most unapproachable, with cockblocking and all the trimmings of an AW bitchfest to go with it. You would never see an interaction like this between strangers, only people they already knew.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Rock wrote:Falcon, that girl in red has a smile just like yours. You two have 夫妻臉! No wonder she digs u more than the others. Might as well marry her and forget your Angeles City lola, Miss Issan, Miss Indonesia, Miss Burma, the Campesinas in Mexico, rural minorities in China, and all the rest, lol.
She did take a few pictures of us two together, and we actually matched quite well. We match even better in the dark with flash, haha. But they're on her friend's camera.

Girl in red absolutely wouldn't stop talking to me. She just went on and on and on, for at least 2 hours I believe. I wanted to buy her some snacks, but she refused. Rather, she spent maybe 15 or 20 pesos to get snacks for me. :oops: She also kept talking over and over again about how I need to come back in January ("I make you promise!") and bring her some Taiwanese food. In return, she said she'd cook me pansit, adobo, and other great food. She's single and says she always tries to be "masaya" (happy), not "malungkot" (sad).

I taught her some Spanish and Chinese too, both of which she's taking in school.

I showed her the photos of ladies that Mguy and I had taken at the Pasay / Makati malls. She kept asking me if those were my girlfriends or ex-girlfriends, hehe.

Rock, she doesn't look like what you'd call a salt-of-the-earth type, does she? Simple provincial type, but is going to college and almost finished with it. Maybe Repatriate will approve of this one, lol.

deasil875 wrote:I could never, in a million years pull this off at my local UC campus.
Neither could I. :P
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Falcon picks up at the park: Visayas, Philippines (photo

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:Reporting from a mid-sized town in the Western Visayas. (Please PM/e-mail me for the exact location. :wink: )

I was walking around with a camera that I had bought at Pasay City with Mguy, and was snapping pictures of the central plaza. I see a group of girls in their early 20's, sitting around and relaxing. I smile at them, and they smile back. Then I approach them and ask them up front, "Can I take a picture?" They readily say "yes" and pose for me. Next, I ask for their names and how old they are. I introduce myself. Bingo! :P
"Camera Game"
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:
The girl in red is by far the more talkative, as well as the most interested in me. She even made me handwrite a "contract" saying that I'll come back here for next year's festival, and the girls all signed it, then made me sign it as well. So funny. :D Also, she even spent 20 pesos on some siomai for me. She was the one who spent a bit of money for me that afternoon, not me!

Flirting was very casual and natural. I told them that they're "maganda," and they'd laugh and say "salamat!" The girl in red would tell me, "I'm not pretty, I'm just cute." :)

The other girls knew we were into each other, and they'd sometimes point at her and say "Ooooohh!" Just like little kids. :wink:
Falcon wrote:
Rock wrote:Falcon, that girl in red has a smile just like yours. You two have 夫妻臉! No wonder she digs u more than the others. Might as well marry her and forget your Angeles City lola, Miss Issan, Miss Indonesia, Miss Burma, the Campesinas in Mexico, rural minorities in China, and all the rest, lol.
She did take a few pictures of us two together, and we actually matched quite well. We match even better in the dark with flash, haha. But they're on her friend's camera.

Girl in red absolutely wouldn't stop talking to me. She just went on and on and on, for at least 2 hours I believe. I wanted to buy her some snacks, but she refused. Rather, she spent maybe 15 or 20 pesos to get snacks for me. :oops: She also kept talking over and over again about how I need to come back in January ("I make you promise!") and bring her some Taiwanese food. In return, she said she'd cook me pansit, adobo, and other great food.....

This is so sweet. (Don't tell anyone I used that word.) Reminds me of being 14.

May you enjoy your youth Falcon, and if and when the time comes, make a brood of Chinoy-American eyases.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Jester wrote:This is so sweet. (Don't tell anyone I used that word.) Reminds me of being 14.

May you enjoy your youth Falcon, and if and when the time comes, make a brood of Chinoy-American eyases.
Thanks Jester!

14 in the good old days, that is. :)

You can't get this as a youth in the USA anymore. Guys' memories of their youths now consist of being ignored and bullied by females. Deasil875 can't pull this off on his college campus, and neither could I.

This is infinitely better than being ignored by female peers back in the US, being completely unable to flirt with them, and even getting hostile responses from them. For year after year, after year.

Make the most of your youth by going abroad! :D
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I'm guessing your firstborn child will be conceived in that same park sometime after 10pm of course.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Taco wrote:I'm guessing your firstborn child will be conceived in that same park sometime after 10pm of course.
Oh dear, you and your constant predictions of doom. :twisted:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Falcon wrote:
Taco wrote:I'm guessing your firstborn child will be conceived in that same park sometime after 10pm of course.
Oh dear, you and your constant predictions of doom. :twisted:
Yes, I am a prophet of doom but I would classify this as a love story.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Quoting Winston from http://www.happierabroad.com/secrets.php :
The truth is there are so many quality available women all over the world who are thin, feminine, sweet, approachable, unspoiled and will treat you right, that you will have trouble deciding which one to choose!

Rock has now seen this in action:
Rock wrote:Might as well marry her and forget your Angeles City lola, Miss Issan, Miss Indonesia, Miss Burma, the Campesinas in Mexico, rural minorities in China, and all the rest, lol.

Miss Indonesia is now very obsessed with me and is quite sad that I'll be leaving for Thailand soon. She wants me to live in Taipei with her. And she is 100% certain that I'm a playboy, telling me "I'm sure that you have a lot more girls in the Philippines and in Thailand. I just know." :P

Miss Visayas (lady in red) made me promise to try to come back to the Philippines next year. She wants to cook Filipino food for me, but only if I can make it back from Thailand. But Miss Burma and Miss Isaan might not be too pleased about this, hehe. Oh, and she's not the only Filipina who's seriously interested in me, since there's another Miss Visayas #2 who is obviously very attracted to me and wants me back too (along with her mom, who's quite keen on having her daughter get to know me).

Miss Burma has been messaging me a lot, asking me when I'm coming back to Bangkok. She's obviously very excited to see me again. She's been asking me regularly "When are you coming back?" for weeks now. She is thinking of going with me to Burma someday.

Miss Isaan wants to see me again soon. Rock and Xiongmao have met up with her, and say she really, really misses me. She wants me to stay in Bangkok "long time" (weelaa yaao). Of course, she'd love to travel back to Isaan with me. But Miss Indonesia wants me to stay in Taiwan "long time" too. I feel like I'm the object of a female tug-of-war contest here. :wink:

And only several months ago, I was an incel USA monk with no choices.
Moral of the story: Go abroad guys! :D
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Go abroad? Indeed so! I've had an amazing 7 months away from home, and I am not homesick in the slightest.

I've had a crazy couple of weeks. How long will Everdred be able to keep me on the straight and narrow????

Life is short, and I'm not wasting any more of mine working in a cubicle.

Anyway, Miss Issan is great, and I so need to go back to that little restaurant! We last went there 3 days into my Bangkok trip and I guess I didn't even know what tom yum soup was or even where Issan was. Also I need more of those crickets :lol: :lol: :lol: .
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.