I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why are you going after underage girls, WillNDowd? Are you some kind of pedophilia or something? I mean, I understand going after a girl that is 18 years old or so, but 16 and under is way too young in my opinion.

Also, as Mr S. has mentioned in his post, you could get into trouble there for being with all these underage girls. I wouldn't want you to get into trouble with the law while you're over there...cuz the prisons in Asia realllllllly suck...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:Why are you going after underage girls, WillNDowd? Are you some kind of pedophilia or something? I mean, I understand going after a girl that is 18 years old or so, but 16 and under is way too young in my opinion.
A man attracted to 16 year old females is a paedophile? Are you freaking serious. If you are not attracted to 16 year old females then you are either a eunuch or a fag, period.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Why are you going after underage girls, WillNDowd? Are you some kind of pedophilia or something? I mean, I understand going after a girl that is 18 years old or so, but 16 and under is way too young in my opinion.
A man attracted to 16 year old females is a paedophile? Are you freaking serious. If you are not attracted to 16 year old females then you are either a eunuch or a fag, period.
Well of course I'm attracted to 16 year old's and younger, LOL! Who doesn't. I'm just saying that 'some' might consider that a tad too young and into pedophile territory. And, WillNDowd is in his mid twenties, I believe. So, I'm just saying be careful in the Philippines, that's all...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:Well of course I'm attracted to 16 year old's and younger, LOL! Who doesn't. I'm just saying that 'some' might consider that a tad too young and into pedophile territory. And, WillNDowd is in his mid twenties, I believe. So, I'm just saying be careful in the Philippines, that's all...
If I get married and breed it will be to someone that age or a little older, and I'm in my late 30s.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 7th, 2014, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 7th, 2014, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

You should hang out at SM Mega Mall in Ortigas sometime when you get the chance. I think it's the best for viewing better looking examples of regular Filipinas, and since it is so large and packed with people all the time one can see better examples of particular looks one likes and whatnot. Plus there are a lot of call centers in the area so Ortigas area is a good place to meet up with chicks one meets online as well or in the mall. If you go on a Friday or Saturday afternoon/evening you can often see teens an early twenty somethings dressing up and playing Japanese Cosplay. I would have to say some of the outfits the girls wear are quite revealing...It's the only mall in PI where I know they do that kind of thing.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 7th, 2014, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:The Lifestyles condoms I bought in Canada are too small for me. They are bigger than the Japanese ones the Japanese GF #2 brought, but still too small for my length and width. Problem is I still have about 63 so will have to use them, but they pinch and squeeze sometimes. I usually make girls bleed because I am so long and hit the end of the tunnel. Happened again today.
I had the same problem too that is why I say make sure you bring plenty of the proper stuff from the US before you leave.

Look for the Asian version of these.

There is a nice blue Japanese brand, I would take a picture for you, but my wife threw them away. :lol:

I think it said "Perfect Fit" on the box in English and the rest had Japanese characters. Not cheap but, f**k it. Gotta have em. Don't be like Irrizary. :(

The reason why they pinch and squeeze is because their pussies are much much tighter than an American woman's p***y. :wink: Any man with a 6+ inch dick might have this problem I think.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Will N. Dowd wrote:My god I invited a very cute 19 year old call center girl here and she told me after she left she is bringing 2 cousins her age too. She works at 4 am and will stay here until then that's why I invited her, but now trouble with them...what have I done? I'm thinking of inviting more girls over too as revenge.
The revenge would be letting the two cousins stay, when she has to leave for work.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 7th, 2014, 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rich
Freshman Poster

Post by Rich »

Will, interesting read, thanks. Can you tell us a little about your living costs? Are you renting an apartment on a monthly basis? Appreciate that another thread deals with these sort of matters.