Maybe Chinese women are as bad as American ones!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Maybe Chinese women are as bad as American ones!

Post by MatureDJ »

Evidently, because of the dearth of women due to the abortion of female babies, Chinamen have to buy super expensive homes to prove that they are a good catch.

http://www.theatlantic.com/china/archiv ... le/279830/
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Chinese women are actually much worse than American women. They're probably the worst women on the planet, it's hard to imagine how it would even be possible for any country to have women worse than this.

Not only are men expected to have an expensive house and a car, but they are also expected to support both of the wife's parents as well as the wife and the one child they will have. They demand luxury gifts too. Even though "houses" in many parts of China are more expensive than houses in America, the average income is far lower. The starting pay for a college grad in China is around 3000rmb, which is less than 500USD. Even if he saves up every Jiao he will be a very old man if when he buys a house in an urban area on his own. The only way most Chinese guys are able to own homes is if their parents buy one for them. If you're born a male in China and don't have parents who will buy a house for you or have the looks of a model, too bad, enjoy playing computer games the rest of your life because you're not getting married. You would not believe how many Chinese men I have met that never have even been on a date with a woman.

Even though there is a massive surplus of single men, a lot of middle class and rich Chinese women are staying single because they don't need a man and really don't have much interest in men other than for the occasional fling with a super good looking young boy toy.

Not only are Chinese women far more expensive but they're also picky about height and looks, they treat their husbands poorly, they cheat, and most of them don't shave their armpits. What is good about them?

Even if a woman is overweight and ugly she still has the same expectations and standards. Chinese men don't care if a woman is ugly, overweight or even over the hill as long as they don't have a kid and are at least under 36. The men are just too thirsty to have any standards. Chinese women are so bad that many Chinese men are going for western women.

http://www.aznlover.com/community/archi ... 62505.html
Last edited by The Professor on September 19th, 2013, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

There is some truth to what the Professor said in his post above: Chinese women are workaholics and are becoming more materialistic by the day...

Now, I know Kai would disagree--and even get upset with Professor's comments--but it is an observation me and Ghost have noticed while in China. Now, that doesn't mean you can't find a good wife in China, but other countries in Asia such as the Philippines and Vietnam are much easier to find a wife in than China, in my opinion.

If I had to choose between a Filipino women and a Chinese women, I would choose the Filipino women any day...Not only are they more open to foreigners, but Filipino women are much easier to get a date with and be involved in a relationship than your average Chinese women.

Still...I'm having good luck in getting dates with Chinese women. I hope one of them turn out to be my wife one day...LOL!
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

You guys are stuck in the big cities, and I'd recommend going off the beaten path to experience something different. The areas where I went to, such as rural Yunnan and rural Guangxi, were more out of the way. The people there are more like the Vietnamese and Burmese in many ways.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Falcon wrote:You guys are stuck in the big cities, and I'd recommend going off the beaten path to experience something different. The areas where I went to, such as rural Yunnan and rural Guangxi, were more out of the way. The people there are more like the Vietnamese and Burmese in many ways.
Good advice Falcon! Women in rural areas, be they in the U.S., China, or anywhere else in the world tend to be more humble and less difficult than women living in the city.

I would go to the rural areas if I had time to do so, but I have a full-time job teaching job to do, so that precludes me from having a relationship with someone so far away living in the interiors of China. I suggest people with free time on their hands choose a rural Chinese women over a city Chinese women--if they can.

Falcon, can you post an in-dept trip report of your time in Yunnan and Guangxi for us, on HappierAbroad?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I found plenty of good women in China. Sure, they worked a lot, but nothing like as long hours as the Thai women I'm now chatting to and occasionally meeting.

It's far easier to meet middle class women in China. In China I was meeting women from the top half of society, in Thailand they're from the bottom half.

Cantonese and Guangxi women were the best in terms of personalities. Hunan was up there, but you need to be a bit more careful. Maybe Fujian women are good, as well as Yunnan. I didn't meet anyone from these provinces.

Only beta males spend $$$$ on women.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

If you don't like being in China and think the Philippines is your goal, then you should be in the PH and not CN.

Deng Xiaoping's economic reforms brought many changes to China at a rapid pace. In 1978 China's economy was valued at 364 billion RMB. By 1986 it had grew to over 1 trillion RMB. In 8 years, the economy had almost tripled in size. 1986 was also the year when Cui Jian, China's father of Rock and Roll released his "Nothing to my name" song, the lyrics tells of a young man who had nothing (in material posessions or other) asking a girl to go with him, while the girl laughs at him. It was a time when many young people lacked the resources to marry or to get a GF. That was 27 years ago. Deja vu?

If you go to a country where the economy grew from 364 billion RMB in 1978 to 51 trillion RMB in 2012, and want to complain about the people being "hard working", there's something wrong with your expectations. It's like people going to Taiwan, where a small island state imported over 400,000 foreign brides, and want to complain about the local women being picky and hard to date. Don't you think that if the local girls were "easy", the men wouldn't have to import over 400,000 brides from abroad?

Girls in Philipines are easier to date than girls in China, and girls in China are easier to date than girls in Taiwan, and girls in Taiwan are easier to date than girls in the US (for me, at leasT). Where China has TW and PH beat is the sheer size and numbers. Like Falcon said, if you don't like urban girls, go rural. And if you simply don't like what you see, then go elsewhere.

I've asked tirelessly, when will you go with me?
But you always laugh at my having nothing
I've given you my dreams, given you my freedom

Oh! When will you go with me?
The earth under my feet is on the move,
The water by my side is flowing on,
haven't you laughed your fill?
Why will I always search?
Could it be before you I will always. I will always have nothing?

earth under my feet is on the move
water by my side is flowing on

I'm telling you I've waited a long time
I'm telling you my last demand
I need to grab both your hands
Only then will you go with me
That's when your hands will tremble,
That's when your tears will flow
Can it be you are telling me you love my having nothing?

Oh! Only then will you go with me
earth under my feet is on the move
water by my side is flowing on
I've asked tirelessly, when will you go with me?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Falcon wrote:You guys are stuck in the big cities, and I'd recommend going off the beaten path to experience something different. The areas where I went to, such as rural Yunnan and rural Guangxi, were more out of the way. The people there are more like the Vietnamese and Burmese in many ways.
Ding ding ding! Winner! If you don't like city girls with careers, get some dates with some outside of the big city and stop doing cold approaches near your workplace!!! Keep it moving until you get that right balance you are looking for. Hunan, Sichuan, Guangdong women are top self wife material for Southern Chinese. For Northern types, ask some of the others but, Anhui Wuhan, and the far NE areas have great women too.

Also Most Chinese girls work hard until they get married just like anywhere. They cannot sit around at home all day being lazy, none of you would like that anyway. None of you make 6 figures, yet (I hope you all will someday), so you guys might need a girl that is hardworking and honest right now. Few women will drop everything for a man unless they feel that you are only dedicated to them. Chinese are practical and very "Show me", when it comes to love. They have no deep understanding of faith leap style thinking.

Also, if you use Online Dating, search for women that come from a certain smaller hometowns (Ahem* Hunan, Sichuan, Anhui, etc.), but might be working in another city that isn't too far away or near you (Shanghai, etc). That is a pro-tip that I do not mind sharing. :wink: :wink:

Also make sure you ALWAYS ASK every woman where her HOMETOWN is! That is VERY important you know this ASAP. It helps alot! If you do this, you can find gems in the top tier cities. I would wink twice again but my eyes hurt now...:D
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:There is some truth to what the Professor said in his post above: Chinese women are workaholics and are becoming more materialistic by the day...

Now, I know Kai would disagree--and even get upset with Professor's comments--but it is an observation me and Ghost have noticed while in China. Now, that doesn't mean you can't find a good wife in China, but other countries in Asia such as the Philippines and Vietnam are much easier to find a wife in than China, in my opinion.

If I had to choose between a Filipino women and a Chinese women, I would choose the Filipino women any day...Not only are they more open to foreigners, but Filipino women are much easier to get a date with and be involved in a relationship than your average Chinese women.

Still...I'm having good luck in getting dates with Chinese women. I hope one of them turn out to be my wife one day...LOL!
I don't care what Professor says. He is an outlier. A standard deviation from the norm or for what is possible. Quite possibly he could just not be a good match for an Asian wife or marriage in general. Time will tell. What I don't like is the wishy washy emo charged BS crap that he and some others on HA pump out that have little to no merit to it. Scaremongering basically. Some people mean well but they live such clumsy lives that, only 5% of anybody will have the same exact type of shitty experiences. His avoidant personality on here makes him even more suspect as well as his silly attacks on an already silly Winston comes of as disingenuous at times too. I don't have to rebut anything he says just because of that.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Commenting on the article:
http://www.theatlantic.com/china/archiv ... le/279830/

"Because they lack siblings, the vast majority of Chinese couples 34 and younger are the sole inheritors of four parents’ wealth. When they die, their offspring get at least two extra homes (and, given investment trends, likely more). This extra supply will drive down prices, says Zhang, and because of the one-child policy, China will have too few young people to absorb the overspill."

For some odd reason the author assumes that the one child policy means couples in China from as far back as 34 years ago (1979) only had 1 child per family? The fertility rate in China in 1980 was 2.63 children per couple, and it barely fell below 2.1 in 1990. Those who were born in 1980-1990 are in the marrying age group of 23-33, and the birth rate from back then does not suggest that the majority lacked siblings. Even today, the birth rate in China is around 1.5 to 1.6.

Approx. half of China's population lives in rural areas, and the trend toward urbanization will continue. What this means is homes in urban areas will continue to be expensive, while home values in rural areas will some day collapse. We've already observed this trend in Taiwan and other places. Taiwan has even lower birth rate than China, but housing prices in Taipei continues to be expensive, while over 1 million homes sit vacant across the island as young people move out of rural areas.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

zboy1 wrote:
Good advice Falcon! Women in rural areas, be they in the U.S., China, or anywhere else in the world tend to be more humble and less difficult than women living in the city.

I would go to the rural areas if I had time to do so, but I have a full-time job teaching job to do, so that precludes me from having a relationship with someone so far away living in the interiors of China. I suggest people with free time on their hands choose a rural Chinese women over a city Chinese women--if they can.

Falcon, can you post an in-dept trip report of your time in Yunnan and Guangxi for us, on HappierAbroad?

same in holland.rural women ftw.everywhere.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Tibet is Asia's saving grace

Post by theprimebait »

Tibet.its the only place in China I'd ever look for a wife.the only place in asia for that matter.

in asia,women are not impressive lookswise,and also are more feminist than many western countries.Japanese women are promiscouis players who are avoided even by their own men,because they cheat,and are so fake in personality,yet we have guys wanting to marry a Jap girl,as if its the feudal times and the women of then are the Jap women today.Jap women demand a guy with lots of money for a man and are good for flings not marriage.they also have no real moral structure.buddhism is dead in Japan and most of China.

Tibetan women are hot,but also seem easier to marry,less educated and less manipulative.and also have a good spiritual base. even as a Hardcore Zealous Atheist I reconize,the importance of a spiritual/religious wife with a good moral structure.You couldn't pay me to marry a Atheistic woman.

other asian countries may have virgin traditional brides that are easy to marry,but the languages suck ass,and the women are not hot or even slightly feminine by western standards.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:There is some truth to what the Professor said in his post above: Chinese women are workaholics and are becoming more materialistic by the day...

Oh nice. Then you guys have spawn running around one day at the age of 5 while you and your wife teach them:

"Okay Zhang Zou, my son, your mother and I have something to tell you. We feel that you should know your races when we send you to school in the US of Gay one day"
"Dad, what is a "US of Gay"
"Son, it's what the country has produced due to the advent of feminism and liberalism"
"Okay dad"
"Son, there are good Black people out there and there are thugs, but I was programmed by SkyNet to not tell you the n-word because SkyNet is too self-aware"
"Okay dad what is the n-word?"
*An NWO satellite increases the lumins of transaerial taser energy to zboy's F-chip in the back of his neck*
"Dad, are you okay?"
*Stops convulsing* "I'm fine, son"
"I always hear you and mom fighting that she doesn't have rhythm like a Black American woman in bed, is that true?"
*SMACCCCCCCCCCCK*
"Don't you ever question me again like that son!!!"
*Being stoic without crying* "Yes dad"
"Now go to your cot!"
.....to be con't.....
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by 69ixine »

zboy1 wrote:
September 19th, 2013, 10:43 pm
@MarcosZeitola this guy gets it.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts