Where to meet fobs in North America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Where to meet fobs in North America?

Post by Jeremy »

I can't afford to travel right now, and westernized cunts have made it perfectly clear they want nothing to do with me. So this is basically my only option.

I cold approached a dozen or so Asian fobs in a uni cafeteria a while back. While they were mostly friendly, they all rejected me in the end. Didn't even get a number.

I've already tried online dating - couldn't get any legit responses. And meetup.com is all old people. What else is there? Karaoke bars? ESL centres?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Wait a minute...

How you suppose to date anybody if you have no income coming in?
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

djfourmoney wrote:Wait a minute...

Well, I have a manual labour job now, but it only brings in $300/week. Not much I can do to improve. I already have a degree, and I'm NEVER going back to school.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Re: Where to meet fobs in North America?

Post by The Professor »

Jeremy wrote:I can't afford to travel right now, and westernized c**ts have made it perfectly clear they want nothing to do with me. So this is basically my only option.

I cold approached a dozen or so Asian fobs in a uni cafeteria a while back. While they were mostly friendly, they all rejected me in the end. Didn't even get a number.
You don't want to hear this but it sounds like fobs don't want anything to do with you either. Are you thirsty for more "friendly" rejections? AWALT. Say it with me. AWALT.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Re: Where to meet fobs in North America?

Post by Jeremy »

The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I can't afford to travel right now, and westernized c**ts have made it perfectly clear they want nothing to do with me. So this is basically my only option.

You don't want to hear this but it sounds like fobs don't want anything to do with you either. Are you thirsty for more "friendly" rejections? AWALT. Say it with me. AWALT.
Cold approaching has a notoriously low success rate. And I did manage to bang a Filipina who was much better looking than Diane. I called her a 6.5-7 before, but she was probably a 9 by Filipino standards.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But I won't know until I've spent time trying to meet these girls at more socially acceptable venues.
Last edited by Jeremy on September 22nd, 2013, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jeremy wrote:

Well, I have a manual labour job now, but it only brings in $300/week. Not much I can do to improve. I already have a degree, and I'm NEVER going back to school.
That's not much more than I make a month and I manage to save money, so can you.

I have cost, even if they are mild but I manage to save money. You make exactly four times what I make, so the question becomes what are you spending money on?
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

djfourmoney wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

That's not much more than I make a month and I manage to save money, so can you.

I have cost, even if they are mild but I manage to save money. You make exactly four times what I make, so the question becomes what are you spending money on?
Actually, it all goes into my savings. I live my parents and don't spend a cent.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Jeremy,

Calgary, Edmonton, and York (not Toronto) in Can-It? Duh! Seriously.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

So what do you mean you can't travel? Save your money, you can get a job at call center in Guatemala City, Guatemala and you'll be bumped up to a lead because you are a native English speaker.

It pays just enough for you to afford rent and the basics down there until you figure out what you want to do. You can start your own business by just observing what you see is poorly done by the locals.

It cost me just over $300 to fly to Mexico City. It can't be much more to fly out of Canada.

Or the most expensive part of SEA is getting there. Save up a few thousand and go there.