Million Women March Division 69

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Million Women March Division 69

Post by dreamer82 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cbMLeeV1ww

Hey you White American ladies..we coming to take you American men away. Ha Ha! You can tattoo and be slut.

It is pretty neat seeing how disciplined these women are. It's too bad that when they march in to America with their education visa, they become Americanized.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Million Women March Division 69

Post by kai1275 »

dreamer82 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cbMLeeV1ww

Hey you White American ladies..we coming to take you American men away. Ha Ha! You can tattoo and be slut.

It is pretty neat seeing how disciplined these women are. It's too bad that when they march in to America with their education visa, they become Americanized.
Most, like 99% of those that come here with education visas, are rich girls. They were spoiled long long before they got here. It costs at least 90,000USD for a deposit to the embassy come here and study on a educational visa. That is not counting the university fees and tuition.

Otherwise, cool video :lol:
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Million Women March Division 69

Post by Dragon »

kai1275 wrote:
dreamer82 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cbMLeeV1ww

Most, like 99% of those that come here with education visas, are rich girls. They were spoiled long long before they got here. It costs at least 90,000USD for a deposit to the embassy come here and study on a educational visa. That is not counting the university fees and tuition.

Otherwise, cool video :lol:
This is true. Most (non-asian) guys are either ignorant or unaware. Being Asian and having interacted with these types my whole life, I can tell you that any FOB foreign girls over here are generally not good dating material. Even the ones from SE Asia who aren't so spoiled are way too career-driven for any type of serious relationship.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

Yeah, you guys are right. They are a challenge and it's hard to measure up to their ambition and drive. I just like the way they march. Even though they are in the military, these Chinese still retain their femininity. I wouldn't mind being their prisoner of war. lol.