Another Black Guy Thread

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
JJeembus
Freshman Poster

Another Black Guy Thread

Post by JJeembus »

Yeah I've read the previous threads but I'd like a more personalized response.
I'm 23 African American Male, finally graduating with 2 Engineering degrees and I have opportunity for some internships in the EU(although I probably could go to other countries if I apply now.)
I'm 6'0 and athletic. I've had no problem with women in college, however now I'd like something more. Throughout college I have had girls that wanted to hook up with me but not date me.

Are women in Europe interested in a serious relationship with Dark Skinned people? The threads I've seen suggest a more exotic commodity interest in black men.
Should I try one of the sites mentioned here? I feel as though the women on there are looking for older white guys rather than a black person at least from what I've seen concerning Russia and Ukraine.
And in the Philippines being darker is not as attractive?

Any suggestions for a younger black male who is trying to have a serious relationship rather than hook up?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Another Black Guy Thread

Post by kai1275 »

JJeembus wrote:Yeah I've read the previous threads but I'd like a more personalized response.
I'm 23 African American Male, finally graduating with 2 Engineering degrees and I have opportunity for some internships in the EU(although I probably could go to other countries if I apply now.)
I'm 6'0 and athletic. I've had no problem with women in college, however now I'd like something more. Throughout college I have had girls that wanted to hook up with me but not date me.

Are women in Europe interested in a serious relationship with Dark Skinned people? The threads I've seen suggest a more exotic commodity interest in black men.
Should I try one of the sites mentioned here? I feel as though the women on there are looking for older white guys rather than a black person at least from what I've seen concerning Russia and Ukraine.

Any suggestions for a younger black male who is trying to have a serious relationship rather than hook up?
First the mods should move this to the Questions and Advice subforum.

Welcome to HA. If you have Engineering in your hat, you should have no problem appeal wise, unless you look beyond terrible. I would say create a profile on a few sites, use good photos, and at least 1 with you at some event or something sociable looking, so you do not come off like some creep with an Autism Spectrum disorder. Those EE women seem to be flair and flashy in their dress and composure so don't be shy and square. Don't gravitate to nigga lovers either. They will expect you to act and behave like rappers or RnB singers and other disgusting forms of coonery. Step out of your comfort zone and create a canned email and send it out to all women that suit your fancy.

I did that and ignored my black skin color issues and found great success and a great wife at that.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Re: Another Black Guy Thread

Post by theprimebait »

JJeembus wrote:Yeah I've read the previous threads but I'd like a more personalized response.

it depends on your looks.a woman may generally not like X type of guy,but if its a goodlooking x type of guy,shell like him.

if youre average looking,then Germany,UK are by far the best place on earth for a black man.

yes those countries and especially southeast asia do not like black men as a general trend,but im sure if you look like rael costa or tyson beckford they will make an exception for you.

but why go for monley faced no-couth having, southeast asian girls when you can have elegant model type girls in germany.and yes German girls want serious relationships,what kind of question is this?some girls want fun others want a real relationship,youll have to find out.

Eastern european women also as a general trend do not like black men,or any ethnic man,but as I said,in every place there will always be a percentage of women that do,so why limit yourself to a particular place?the key anywhere is to find the particular niche of girls that like you,so as a Black male,hit up the RnB clubs and im sure you could get laid anywhere,even if the GENERAL trend in that place is not positive for colored brothers.

this reminds me of the endless threads of where are good for asian males.when any asian man can get laid in any country if he just visited some anime conventions.

because the small % of females that are open to asian males,congegrate there.

its not rocket science,really.

if youre looking for a beautifull,and also nubile girl with good values,then ethiopia is by far an excellent place for black men and the women will defiantely be open .

modern women from any country or ethnicity are pretty much the same,they will cuckold you and are not gonna take a serious traditional relationship seriousely.
Last edited by theprimebait on September 24th, 2013, 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Good Post Kai. I was thinking that I should hit up on EE women since I had better connections with women from there than with Western women.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

How come these post from Black posters never talk about going abroad to find....oh my gosh..Black women!!!.Colombia has some good looking Black women..as well as Brazil.I was on the beach here in Brazil the other day..and this fine ass Black women was giving me play...she was upset(no women in the U.S. has ever been upset not to be in my presence) that i was leaving the beach..and even agreed to hang out again..it was pretty refreshing,But here in Brazil the White and lighter skin women don`t really give Black men play,of course they prefer White guys for the most part.
Lest face it..there are no other group of women that are going to be down for Black men as a WHOLE other than your natural partner(Black women)I know that is what some of you don`t want to hear.. and don`t any of you even mention Black American women.I am talking about foreign Black women.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

skateboardstephen wrote:How come these post from Black posters never talk about going abroad to find....oh my gosh..Black women!!!.Colombia has some good looking Black women..as well as Brazil.I was on the beach here in Brazil the other day..and this fine a** Black women was giving me play...she was upset(no women in the U.S. has ever been upset not to be in my presence) that i was leaving the beach..and even agreed to hang out again..it was pretty refreshing,But here in Brazil the White and lighter skin women don`t really give Black men play,of course they prefer White guys for the most part.
Lest face it..there are no other group of women that are going to be down for Black men as a WHOLE other than your natural partner(Black women)I know that is what some of you don`t want to hear.. and don`t any of you even mention Black American women.I am talking about foreign Black women.
Why should race matter so much anymore? Pan-Africanism/Pro-Black thinking has not worked for us well in the past and is akin to bringing "American Issues" to a foreign place. We might as well just get whatever we can and move on. White racists will always hate, Crab Niggas will always hate, and the rest will always cock-block. The more brown we turn this white-washed world into, perhaps the better for both sides. White people always want a nice tan and no one likes jet black. So f**k it.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

skateboardstephen wrote:How come these post from Black posters never talk about going abroad to find....oh my gosh..Black women!!!.Colombia has some good looking Black women..as well as Brazil.I was on the beach here in Brazil the other day..and this fine a** Black women was giving me play...she was upset(no women in the U.S. has ever been upset not to be in my presence) that i was leaving the beach..and even agreed to hang out again..it was pretty refreshing,But here in Brazil the White and lighter skin women don`t really give Black men play,of course they prefer White guys for the most part.
@Stakeboardstephen

I have dated women from other countries and I have lived in Europe. I was agreeing that dating Latin women has been a mixed bag in Mexico and I see possibly I can try to find a few EE women who are more receptive. Yes, in Colombia, Brazil as a black (American) guy you can possibly get a morena which is okay for me. I think it is good that this is a smart black (American) guy who has more opportunities in his career should try to find a woman who is more compatible than American women.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

kai1275 wrote:
Why should race matter so much anymore? Pan-Africanism/Pro-Black thinking has not worked for us well in the past and is akin to bringing "American Issues" to a foreign place. We might as well just get whatever we can and move on. White racists will always hate, Crab Niggas will always hate, and the rest will always cock-block. The more brown we turn this white-washed world into, perhaps the better for both sides. White people always want a nice tan and no one likes jet black. So f**k it.
....Bringing American issues to foreign places..Oh please..I'm not trying to do that..i'm just trying to tell you that you'll be more successful in general as a Black man with Black women(it makes sense) and you are going into to some other stuff that has no relevance,talking about being Pro-Black when i mentioned nothing of the sort. You act as if exclusively dating or at least not IGNORING Black women is something bad.The more brown we turn the better for society?...Then why are Afro-Brazilians the poorest demographic and treated like second class citizens even by these "Brown people" who want a pat on the head from Whites...Forget it...sometimes i feel like things i say goes through one ear and out the other..but you all listen to other people though.I`m trying to tell you all how Brazil is since i lived here for like a year plus i have a job here and i`m a Black American..but you`ll listen to other posters who never even been here.Race does matter.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
....Bringing American issues to foreign places..Oh please..I'm not trying to do that..i'm just trying to tell you that you'll be more successful in general as a Black man with Black women(it makes sense) and you are going into to some other stuff that has no relevance,talking about being Pro-Black when i mentioned nothing of the sort. You act as if exclusively dating or at least not IGNORING Black women is something bad.The more brown we turn the better for society?...Then why are Afro-Brazilians the poorest demographic and treated like second class citizens even by these "Brown people" who want a pat on the head from Whites...Forget it...sometimes i feel like things i say goes through one ear and out the other..but you all listen to other people though.I`m trying to tell you all how Brazil is since i lived here for like a year plus i have a job here and i`m a Black American..but you`ll listen to other posters who never even been here.Race does matter.
Why does dating black women as a "black" man make sense? Why do we even need to carry this title of "black man", when most of us are mixed anyway! Why do I need to be "Black"? White men gave us that name distinction. Why is that important to take everywhere with us, even abroad?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

European women have fetishes for black men.

UK, France, Germany, Italy and Greece are great places for black men.

Outside of Europe, Australia and Japan are also great places for black men.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

kai1275 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Why does dating black women as a "black" man make sense? Why do we even need to carry this title of "black man", when most of us are mixed anyway! Why do I need to be "Black"? White men gave us that name distinction. Why is that important to take everywhere with us, even abroad?
Wow...ok what ever man...what ever.
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

skateboardstephen wrote:How come these post from Black posters never talk about going abroad to find....oh my gosh..Black women.
Maybe we don't find them attractive, no matter how many times it is demanded that we should.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:How come these post from Black posters never talk about going abroad to find....oh my gosh..Black women.
Maybe we don't find them attractive, no matter how many times it is demanded that we should.
Well that is all fine and dandy..but if you don't like Black women don't be on here bitching about White women not giving you the time or day.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

OP where did you live in the states? Women here dont give me the time of day because being black cannot coexist with the culture here.
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad N. Froyda »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Chad N. Froyda wrote:
Well that is all fine and dandy..but if you don't like Black women don't be on here bitching about White women not giving you the time or day.
I agree, everyone should stop bitching about who likes who and who doesn't like them. But no one was doing that in this thread, the original poster merely was seeking advice and suggestions.