Another Black Guy Thread

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I don't like white women (with a few exceptions) and I'm white. I dated a black woman once and I got constant dirty looks from black men....pretty surprising actually. I don't care one bit if black men date white women if it makes them both happy. I don't think race matters and everyone should have to right to their own personal preference...that's all it is. Besides, the hottest people on earth are blends of different races in my opinion. I like Asian and Latin women. I dated white women until I dated my first hot Asian girl....then I stopped cold turkey. I find it CRAZY that Asian women try to bleach their skin while we tan to get that nice olive color....lol. The world is changing though and I HOPE race becomes less and less important in our world....

The original poster should just go where he finds the women attractive. He should go to the country he is interested in experiencing. I'm sure Europe is very similar as it is here in the USA. There are PLENTY of white girls that prefer black guys...I know some that will ONLY date black guys.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Skateboard, you live in Salvador Bahia, right? Plus your a married man. If you don't mind me asking? Brotha, are you happy? I plan on coming down, and if I finish my TEFL in time I could be down to Rio as soon as Carnival time!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:How come these post from Black posters never talk about going abroad to find....oh my gosh..Black women.
Maybe we don't find them attractive, no matter how many times it is demanded that we should.
What he said.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:How come these post from Black posters never talk about going abroad to find....oh my gosh..Black women!!!.Colombia has some good looking Black women..as well as Brazil.I was on the beach here in Brazil the other day..and this fine a** Black women was giving me play...she was upset(no women in the U.S. has ever been upset not to be in my presence) that i was leaving the beach..and even agreed to hang out again..it was pretty refreshing,But here in Brazil the White and lighter skin women don`t really give Black men play,of course they prefer White guys for the most part.
Lest face it..there are no other group of women that are going to be down for Black men as a WHOLE other than your natural partner(Black women)I know that is what some of you don`t want to hear.. and don`t any of you even mention Black American women.I am talking about foreign Black women.
Why should race matter so much anymore? Pan-Africanism/Pro-Black thinking has not worked for us well in the past and is akin to bringing "American Issues" to a foreign place. We might as well just get whatever we can and move on. White racists will always hate, Crab Niggas will always hate, and the rest will always cock-block. The more brown we turn this white-washed world into, perhaps the better for both sides. White people always want a nice tan and no one likes jet black. So f**k it.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:How come these post from Black posters never talk about going abroad to find....oh my gosh..Black women!!!.Colombia has some good looking Black women..as well as Brazil.I was on the beach here in Brazil the other day..and this fine a** Black women was giving me play...she was upset(no women in the U.S. has ever been upset not to be in my presence) that i was leaving the beach..and even agreed to hang out again..it was pretty refreshing,But here in Brazil the White and lighter skin women don`t really give Black men play,of course they prefer White guys for the most part.
Lest face it..there are no other group of women that are going to be down for Black men as a WHOLE other than your natural partner(Black women)I know that is what some of you don`t want to hear.. and don`t any of you even mention Black American women.I am talking about foreign Black women.
Why should race matter so much anymore? Pan-Africanism/Pro-Black thinking has not worked for us well in the past and is akin to bringing "American Issues" to a foreign place. We might as well just get whatever we can and move on. White racists will always hate, Crab Niggas will always hate, and the rest will always cock-block. The more brown we turn this white-washed world into, perhaps the better for both sides. White people always want a nice tan and no one likes jet black. So f**k it.
....Bringing American issues to foreign places..Oh please..I'm not trying to do that..i'm just trying to tell you that you'll be more successful in general as a Black man with Black women(it makes sense) and you are going into to some other stuff that has no relevance,talking about being Pro-Black when i mentioned nothing of the sort. You act as if exclusively dating or at least not IGNORING Black women is something bad.The more brown we turn the better for society?...Then why are Afro-Brazilians the poorest demographic and treated like second class citizens even by these "Brown people" who want a pat on the head from Whites...Forget it...sometimes i feel like things i say goes through one ear and out the other..but you all listen to other people though.I`m trying to tell you all how Brazil is since i lived here for like a year plus i have a job here and i`m a Black American..but you`ll listen to other posters who never even been here.Race does matter.
Why does dating black women as a "black" man make sense? Why do we even need to carry this title of "black man", when most of us are mixed anyway! Why do I need to be "Black"? White men gave us that name distinction. Why is that important to take everywhere with us, even abroad?

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

To answer Skateboard's question... as a black american, I am sick of society constantly reminding me that I am black. I just want to be treated as a normal human being and not be judged by my race. Yes, every type of race gets judged, but not as much as the black race gets judged in america. Why do the Asians, Whites, and Hispanics have more freedom to act the way as they choose, but black americans have to follow preset standards set by either the media or Pan-Africanism? A white man can choose to date whomever he prefers, but a black man is labeled a sellout if he prefers white women/latina women. That is the beauty of today's modern age, you are not limited to within 60 miles of your location lol.
Last edited by Mr.Darcy on September 25th, 2013, 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Mr.Darcy wrote:To answer Skateboard's question... as a black american, I am sick of society constantly reminding me that I am black. I just want to be treated as a normal human being not judged by race. Yes, every type of race gets judged, but not as much as the black race gets judged in america. Why do the Asians, Whites, and Hispanics have more freedom to act the way as they choose, but black americans have to follow preset standards set by either the media or Pan-Africanism? A white man can choose to date whomever he prefers, but a black man is labeled a sellout if he prefers white women/latina women. That is the beauty of today's modern age, you are not limited to within 60 miles of your location lol.
+ 10000000000000000. Interracial dating is cool as long as it doesn't involve the black male! American society is taught to have a disdain and hatred for black males. You even see some of the none black posters here making slick remarks about black/moorish men. Even when you accomplish great things and achieve some of the hardest goals to date, as a black/moorish male your treated like a second or third class citizen.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Killhoffa wrote:Skateboard, you live in Salvador Bahia, right? Plus your a married man. If you don't mind me asking? Brotha, are you happy? I plan on coming down, and if I finish my TEFL in time I could be down to Rio as soon as Carnival time!
Come on down man.Brazil is not the p***y paradise i thought it was...but Salvador is a gold mine if you are specifically looking for Black women...other than that the beach is great,the weather is great,beer and women on the beach in thongs..you know.
Last edited by skateboardstephen on September 25th, 2013, 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Another Black Guy Thread

Post by Teal Lantern »

JJeembus wrote:Yeah I've read the previous threads but I'd like a more personalized response.
I'm 23 African American Male, finally graduating with 2 Engineering degrees and I have opportunity for some internships in the EU(although I probably could go to other countries if I apply now.)
I'm 6'0 and athletic. I've had no problem with women in college, however now I'd like something more. Throughout college I have had girls that wanted to hook up with me but not date me.

Are women in Europe interested in a serious relationship with Dark Skinned people? The threads I've seen suggest a more exotic commodity interest in black men.
Should I try one of the sites mentioned here? I feel as though the women on there are looking for older white guys rather than a black person at least from what I've seen concerning Russia and Ukraine.
And in the Philippines being darker is not as attractive?

Any suggestions for a younger black male who is trying to have a serious relationship rather than hook up?
For what you're after, your biggest obstacle will be screening out women trying to hook up with you under the guise of wanting a serious relationship.
Next is screening out the cheating ones who will act "serious" with you while they "hook up" with others.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Mr.Darcy wrote:To answer Skateboard's question... as a black american, I am sick of society constantly reminding me that I am black. I just want to be treated as a normal human being and not be judged by my race. Yes, every type of race gets judged, but not as much as the black race gets judged in america. Why do the Asians, Whites, and Hispanics have more freedom to act the way as they choose, but black americans have to follow preset standards set by either the media or Pan-Africanism? A white man can choose to date whomever he prefers, but a black man is labeled a sellout if he prefers white women/latina women. That is the beauty of today's modern age, you are not limited to within 60 miles of your location lol.
First off Latina is not a race..they can be Black,White,Native,Asian,Mixed....I'm not telling anyone who they should date....I live in Brazil not the U.S. so i'm talking about Brazil...i see the same crap with these Black Americans that come down here.They will walk past groups of fine pretty big booty Black women giving them green lights..to talk to average White and Mestiça women to still get shut down.Then they will bitch and complain about how Salvador sucks...it wasn't what they thought blah blah blah and Lighter women are stuck up blah blah,but when i try to introduce them or point out Black women they want no parts in it..even if they are of an Athletic build,feminine,fun,cute in the face and with a good attitude,or they will bitch and complain and run to Rio to pay absurd prices like 240-400 reais for prostitutes just because they aren't black..when they could f**k some good looking Black women for free..just because they prefer their own men.
Listen these White women in Brazil or this Brown Light skin Brazilian women are not stupid...they know why Black men are smiling in their faces,they know it's because they have issues with Black features and with the way their own women look(non-European) therefor they act accordingly...like stuck up bitches with no respect for you,they will do it nicely though. Some of them don't like gringos..and if they do their idea of gringo is a White man with some money....so much so that they don't even associate the American nationality with Blacks..no one can ever guess my nationality or i get mistaken for a Brazilian.Even White Brazilian racist get a kick out of the fact that Black men don't like Black women..it is comical to them..they say "look at those monkeys..they don't even want their own monkey women"

If you think you will run from racism by coming to Brazil you got another thing coming.In Brazil they mock Blacks on television by painting there faces,they deny them employment opportunities, the police racially profile them and even sometime just outright kill or kidnap young Black men.

Look if you don't like Black women then stop bitching,pick a country and go there where you like the women..if it is Europe then go to Europe then...but don't bitch about what group of women does or doesn't like Black men when you don't even like Black yourself.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

skateboardstephen wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:To answer Skateboard's question... as a black american, I am sick of society constantly reminding me that I am black. I just want to be treated as a normal human being and not be judged by my race. Yes, every type of race gets judged, but not as much as the black race gets judged in america. Why do the Asians, Whites, and Hispanics have more freedom to act the way as they choose, but black americans have to follow preset standards set by either the media or Pan-Africanism? A white man can choose to date whomever he prefers, but a black man is labeled a sellout if he prefers white women/latina women. That is the beauty of today's modern age, you are not limited to within 60 miles of your location lol.
First off Latina is not a race..they can be Black,White,Native,Asian,Mixed....I'm not telling anyone who they should date....I live in Brazil not the U.S. so i'm talking about Brazil...i see the same crap with these Black Americans that come down here.They will walk past groups of fine pretty big b***y Black women giving them green lights..to talk to average White and Mestiça women to still get shut down.Then they will bitch and complain about how Salvador sucks...it wasn't what they thought blah blah blah and Lighter women are stuck up blah blah,but when i try to introduce them or point out Black women they want no parts in it..even if they are of an Athletic build,feminine,fun,cute in the face and with a good attitude,or they will bitch and complain and run to Rio to pay absurd prices like 240-400 reais for hoes just because they aren't black..when they could f**k some good looking Black women for free..just because they prefer their own men.
Listen these White women in Brazil or this Brown Light skin Brazilian women are not stupid...they know why Black men are smiling in their faces,they know it's because they have issues with Black features and with the way their own women look(non-European) therefor they act accordingly...like stuck up bitches with no respect for you,they will do it nicely though. Some of them don't like gringos..and if they do their idea of gringo is a White man with some money....so much so that they don't even associate the American nationality with Blacks..no one can ever guess my nationality or i get mistaken for a Brazilian.Even White Brazilian racist get a kick out of the fact that Black men don't like Black women..it is comical to them..they say "look at those monkeys..they don't even want their own monkey women"

If you think you will run from racism by coming to Brazil you got another thing coming.In Brazil they mock Blacks on television by painting there faces,they deny them employment opportunities, the police racially profile them and even sometime just outright kill or kidnap young Black men.

Look if you don't like Black women then stop bitching,pick a country and go there where you like the women..if it is Europe then go to Europe then...but don't bitch about what group of women does or doesn't like Black men when you don't even like Black yourself.
I would never go to Brazil to look for a woman in the first place. I know to avoid any post colonial country that was influenced by the slave trade.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
First off Latina is not a race..they can be Black,White,Native,Asian,Mixed....I'm not telling anyone who they should date....I live in Brazil not the U.S. so i'm talking about Brazil...i see the same crap with these Black Americans that come down here.They will walk past groups of fine pretty big b***y Black women giving them green lights..to talk to average White and Mestiça women to still get shut down.Then they will bitch and complain about how Salvador sucks...it wasn't what they thought blah blah blah and Lighter women are stuck up blah blah,but when i try to introduce them or point out Black women they want no parts in it..even if they are of an Athletic build,feminine,fun,cute in the face and with a good attitude,or they will bitch and complain and run to Rio to pay absurd prices like 240-400 reais for hoes just because they aren't black..when they could f**k some good looking Black women for free..just because they prefer their own men.

LMAO!!!

That is why I hate cold approaches. If you are black, cold approaches are terrible to perform in any country where Black men are either vilified, not-trusted, lowest-on-the-totem pole, hated, or treated as garbage. You have no realistic choice but to use online dating to weed out the vast amount that are not interested in black men to begin with. It's not that hard, but many guys love doing shit old school and the hard way, whipping out your PUA skillz like an old man with Viagra pills, thinking that shit is gonna get you laid. That shit is hilarious. No woman abroad dick teases black men on online dating. They either like you or they don't. They either reply back or not. Sometimes, they find YOU first. Steven, your friends are doing it wrong and apparently love wasting time. I believe you when you say Brazilian's vilify blacks there. I knew that before I ever visited this website. Western Style Apartheid has deep and far reaches. None of the regular rules apply to guys like us. We all have to work strategically to get what we want because of the system, especially in any former colony country.

Only places like Japan, Philippines, or Germany will being a Black American make you exotic and allow your PUA skillz to be useful. Anywhere else, cold approaches suck and are akin to upstream river rapids paddling.

Cold approaches in general settings suck, in most semi-developed countries. Women around the world like to huddle in cliques more than ever nowadays and wingmen cannot always be brought along. Their effectiveness is even debatable. Perhaps we could debate this more in another thread sometime.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Kai makes some great points... But overall I find this thread a bit interesting, especially Stephen's POV.

Knowing the position of Black women in Brazil, IE they aren't viewed much differently in Brazil than they are here (by White People), only the position of Black men in Brazil is well below that of Black men from America. In America Black men if employed are earning more than the average Black Brazilian male and successful Black males in America are doing very well economically.

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/09/16 ... g-married/

On one hand I agree with Stephen in that if you're a Black man and it doesn't matter or you love Black women, then YES, go to Brazil or Colombia and seek out Afro-Latinas, plenty of them around, lots of them very attractive too, you won't get an argument from me.

But I also agree with Kai that as a Black man you can not approach non-Black women anywhere cold, it generally won't work for you or you'll end up with marginal looking women, even in Germany, even in the UK. Only in the US and maybe Canada (Vancouver and Winnipeg especially) where the reserve happens, you can get attractive with a cold approach especially if she's a White women in a nightclub that is frequented by Black men (and Women).

The truth is any country will work, its what techniques you use.

I personally know that finding a good looking Morena or White skin Brazilian will be difficult and as Stephen says (like other Latins) when they think Gringos with money, they think of White men firstly. That does not mean as a Gringo (we are all Gringos in Latin America) you won't be given a bit more leeway than a local man, they will.

Brazilian women are mindful that most Western men go to Brazil for Sex Tourism, not relationships. You need to keep that in-mind, I mean all one has to do is read any series of blogs and even YouTube to see that foremost on men's minds when thinking about Brazil, its sex and the women.

The country has much more to offer however.

To the OP....

Look man, just figure out what you like most and go to that country. If you want a Brazilian you better learn Portuguese! For other countries marginal Spanish and being a native English speaker be more than enough.

In Latin America, YOU MUST LIVE or appear Middle Class American you are or won't get access to what you want, IE light skinned women. Dark skin women don't care, they are low on the totem pole, only indigenous women are below that, again just look at any TV show in Latin America....
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

djfourmoney wrote:Kai makes some great points... But overall I find this thread a bit interesting, especially Stephen's POV.

Knowing the position of Black women in Brazil, IE they aren't viewed much differently in Brazil than they are here (by White People), only the position of Black men in Brazil is well below that of Black men from America. In America Black men if employed are earning more than the average Black Brazilian male and successful Black males in America are doing very well economically.

http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/09/16 ... g-married/

On one hand I agree with Stephen in that if you're a Black man and it doesn't matter or you love Black women, then YES, go to Brazil or Colombia and seek out Afro-Latinas, plenty of them around, lots of them very attractive too, you won't get an argument from me.

But I also agree with Kai that as a Black man you can not approach non-Black women anywhere cold, it generally won't work for you or you'll end up with marginal looking women, even in Germany, even in the UK. Only in the US and maybe Canada (Vancouver and Winnipeg especially) where the reserve happens, you can get attractive with a cold approach especially if she's a White women in a nightclub that is frequented by Black men (and Women).

The truth is any country will work, its what techniques you use.

I personally know that finding a good looking Morena or White skin Brazilian will be difficult and as Stephen says (like other Latins) when they think Gringos with money, they think of White men firstly. That does not mean as a Gringo (we are all Gringos in Latin America) you won't be given a bit more leeway than a local man, they will.

Brazilian women are mindful that most Western men go to Brazil for Sex Tourism, not relationships. You need to keep that in-mind, I mean all one has to do is read any series of blogs and even YouTube to see that foremost on men's minds when thinking about Brazil, its sex and the women.

The country has much more to offer however.

To the OP....

Look man, just figure out what you like most and go to that country. If you want a Brazilian you better learn Portuguese! For other countries marginal Spanish and being a native English speaker be more than enough.

In Latin America, YOU MUST LIVE or appear Middle Class American you are or won't get access to what you want, IE light skinned women. Dark skin women don't care, they are low on the totem pole, only indigenous women are below that, again just look at any TV show in Latin America....
Exactly!!If you want those big booty light skinned women..You must appear to have money especially if you are Black but even if you don`t live a middle class life style as a Black man..you can still get very attractive Black women...i have tested this by simply approaching women here just to see what will happen so i can tell you all how it is here.Some Black posters get the wrong idea sometimes when i tell them certain things..If i could have a harem of Big booty,light skinned,White,big titty women in Brazil..would i do it...HELL YEAH i would...but that is simply not the reality of Brazil and i don`t write off or ignore the beautiful Black women Brazil has to offer..now you can pay for Women that look like that(White/Light) through p4p but you got to have the extra cash.Last night i was out with an American friend at a restaurant..and had a beautiful Brown/Light skinned 9 caliber Brazilian women come up to me letting me touch her ass and everything, flirting with me and shit..but then you find out these girls are prostitutes and they want some money.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Time to ignorantly hijack the thread:

If the HodgeTwins (from YouTube fame) were to hit up Brazil (they don't know Porto), they still would get it in. If anything, some of those women might be trying to rape those cats. All jokes aside.

However, if me, OTB, and Lucid-Dreams were to hit up Brazil, we would smite some of the b.s. (just not as good as the Hodge Twins). LOL