Woman asked me if I've had a lot of girlfriends

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

She just told me that I'm one of the best things that ever happened to her. ME, an internet friend who she hasn't even met in person yet! This is getting creepy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Hero wrote:She just told me that I'm one of the best things that ever happened to her. ME, an internet friend who she hasn't even met in person yet! This is getting creepy.

As it should....I'd be suspicious. I guess I'm paranoid, but I'd be very careful. Just go in with both eyes open and step lightly in unfamiliar environments. It might be something great and it might not be. I recommend planning her into your trip and not planning your trip around her. It will be a life experience and that shouldn't be a bad thing no matter what happens with this one girl...
KellyGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by KellyGeorge »

Banano wrote:Tell her you are still virgin(hopefully she'll think its a joke), never give them straight answers. NEVER.
Hehe! Nice answer man! And if she asks that why you are still virgin as one can get some one night stand then? Won't she will think about your sexual ability?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

tre wrote:As it should....I'd be suspicious. I guess I'm paranoid, but I'd be very careful. Just go in with both eyes open and step lightly in unfamiliar environments. It might be something great and it might not be. I recommend planning her into your trip and not planning your trip around her. It will be a life experience and that shouldn't be a bad thing no matter what happens with this one girl...
Agreed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hero wrote:
tre wrote:As it should....I'd be suspicious. I guess I'm paranoid, but I'd be very careful. Just go in with both eyes open and step lightly in unfamiliar environments. It might be something great and it might not be. I recommend planning her into your trip and not planning your trip around her. It will be a life experience and that shouldn't be a bad thing no matter what happens with this one girl...
Agreed.
She may not be 'spinning a web". She may be real. Women can fall deeply in love through correspondence.

If this is the case, you need ALL THE MORE to set her straight. Tell her you're playing and having fun, but still will see other women. Flat out. Point blank.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

She sent me a FB message today and said she can't get me out of her mind. Scary.

I'm considering telling her that I lost my job and there's no way I can afford a trip to see her now.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hero wrote:She sent me a FB message today and said she can't get me out of her mind. Scary.

I'm considering telling her that I lost my job and there's no way I can afford a trip to see her now.
Ugh...Don't make up shit and talk like females do. Don't sink to their levels. Just brush it off and maintain your course.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote:
Hero wrote:She sent me a FB message today and said she can't get me out of her mind. Scary.

Ugh...Don't make up shit and talk like females do. Don't sink to their levels. Just brush it off and maintain your course.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr3afP13L3k

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

kai1275 wrote:

In any case, there's no way I'm going to see her now. This woman has some serious issues. :shock:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hero wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

In any case, there's no way I'm going to see her now. This woman has some serious issues. :shock:
Just be cool man. You the man, you are in control. Tell her to chill out. If she gets on your nerves bad enough, toss her I guess. Maybe she is too immature, but most women are and I cannot tell from my seat, but it's your call chief. Sometimes a stiff dick, can make that hoe act right and she might be alright after all! Never know sometimes. Maybe she is too excited that you are a kickass kinda dude and you float her boat. Maybe she sees fresh meat/blood. LOL.

Maybe she is like this broad?

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

kai1275 wrote:Just be cool man. You the man, you are in control. Tell her to chill out. If she gets on your nerves bad enough, toss her I guess. Maybe she is too immature, but most women are and I cannot tell from my seat, but it's your call chief. Sometimes a stiff dick, can make that hoe act right and she might be alright after all! Never know sometimes. Maybe she is too excited that you are a kickass kinda dude and you float her boat. Maybe she sees fresh meat/blood. LOL.
She wanted me to promise not to look at any other girls until I came to visit her. She's more trouble than she's worth. I mean, I've already got two other women lined up in the Dominican Republic, and another two in Panama. Irritating women in Latin American can always be replaced, that's the whole point of dating them. :P