Anyone been to Poland, Czech, or Germany?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
bob123
Freshman Poster

Anyone been to Poland, Czech, or Germany?

Post by bob123 »

So I saw a site that said there is a growing popularity for Polish Brides and Czech Brides because there are too many legal snafus with Russian brides.

I've always wanted to visit Prague and the Czech Republic.

I met a Beautiful Czech girl at a club when I was visiting China, and we got along well. Unfortunately, she lived in a city far from where I was staying and was just visiting friends. She wanted to visit me in America, but we lost touch.

One of my good friends from high school is Polish, she was very pretty, and there's a lot of Polish immigrants in upstate new york. Another one of my friend's married a Polish girl who transferred to his high school. He was middle eastern.

I'm very interested in traveling to Poland to meet some cute girls. I would love to hear about anyone else's experiences.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

If you want the player's perspective, go to the Rooshv forum. Lots of threads on the women of these countries. Polish women in particular get mostly rave reviews.

If you want the non-player's view, Think Different, who posts only sporadically on this site now, is very familiar with all three countries.

My perspective: I spent a summer in Prague. The women were spectacular compared to the US, especially the buxom variety I prefer. I had some trouble approaching, but made very few attempts. I'm going back next summer to try again.
bob123
Freshman Poster

Post by bob123 »

gsjackson wrote:If you want the player's perspective, go to the Rooshv forum. Lots of threads on the women of these countries. Polish women in particular get mostly rave reviews.

My perspective: I spent a summer in Prague. The women were spectacular compared to the US, especially the buxom variety I prefer. I had some trouble approaching, but made very few attempts. I'm going back next summer to try again.
I looked at Rooshv, great stories, I can't wait to go some day.

What happened in Prague? Why did you have difficulty approaching, did you talk to any women at the bars or clubs? Was their english bad?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

It was just my lack of effort. "Do you speak English," in either English or Czech, didn't work well in a couple of instances. They knew at least one word -- "no." And I just wasn't willing to stay out all night and wait until the bars picked up after midnight. I always went home before that. Did virtually no drinking while I was there, and I think it is a place with a pretty buzzy vibe (supposed to be the most beer consumption per capita in the world) which I just didn't tune in to during that summer. My problem is I'm old -- which I don't think is necessarily a hindrance at all in pulling women, but I've got to pay a lot more attention to my health than younger guys, and have to pick my spots for partying. So, my experience is nothing remotely comparable to a Roosh data sheet. I basically didn't try.

I'm told, though, by guys who live there, that with a bit of effort, Czech women can be very responsive, and very quickly. Bear in mind that what they call the "white god factor" on the Roosh forum is non-existent in Prague. They don't start with a particularly good assumption about Americans or Brits, who have been regularly making arses out of themselves there for years. And the Czech personality can be a bit withdrawn at first, but once you get to know them they usually show a good sense of humor and are very agreeable companions.

Whatever it takes to get things working with Prague women, I would say that they are worth it.
Digit
Freshman Poster

Post by Digit »

Im German and I have spent a semester living in Prague. I speak a bit of czech too.
The girls are pretty and the beer is cheap. I loved the place!

I had a slovak girlfriend there and she said slovak girls are even prettier and all the czech guys want a slovak girlfriend.

My Czech friends told me as German man I would have a huge advantage and I dont really know about that. But czech girls were way more friendly and prettier than the German girls .... by far.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Digit wrote:Im German and I have spent a semester living in Prague. I speak a bit of czech too.

I had a slovak girlfriend there and she said slovak girls are even prettier and all the czech guys want a slovak girlfriend.

My Czech friends told me as German man I would have a huge advantage and I dont really know about that. But czech girls were way more friendly and prettier than the German girls .... by far.
Thanks for the input and welcome to HA!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Digit wrote:Im German and I have spent a semester living in Prague. I speak a bit of czech too.

I loved the place too, but feminism has taken hold and the small window of time guys had to marry these girls after communism ended has now closed IMO...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Digit
Freshman Poster

Post by Digit »

I dont know about feminism but the Czech girls were much prettier and a lot more approachable than the girls back in Germany. Also there are girls from all over Eastern Eruope in that city. Polish, Slovak, Russian, Ukrainian, Kazakh ... the place is crawling with hot girls.

Lots of really tall girls too, which is cool because Im a tall guy.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

If your game is strong, the Czech Republic is loaded with opportunities. Visit Prague, but don't expect much, a tourism explosion has ruined the foreigner mystique. Poland is awesome all around, I had a thing for Polish girls and spent a good deal of time there. You will have no trouble meeting locals outside of Krakov, though I would stick to larger cities, as you're more likely to find young English speakers. Within Krakov, things are hit or miss. The clubs aren't very good, nor are the bars friendly if you don't have local friends, but it is easy to chat up girls you meet throughout the day. The girls are often smart in the city as well. Most of the ones I spent time with spoke four or more languages and were in college. Of the two countries I have a serious Poland bias, but the girls are admittedly taller and more attractive (although less approachable overall) in CZ.

If Krakov is on the agenda, hit up the Jewish Quarter for some epic zapiekanka during the day and great bars at night. Avoid the girls that try to drag you into bars and clubs out of nowhere at night, unless you feel like paying 200 euros for a drink.
holdemall
Freshman Poster

Post by holdemall »

All the things guy above says is true. Girls in Poland often are curious and will go out with you, they just seem to have a thing for foreigners. I didnt meet a girl not speaking english. Love that country.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

holdemall wrote:All the things guy above says is true. Girls in Poland often are curious and will go out with you, they just seem to have a thing for foreigners. I didnt meet a girl not speaking english. Love that country.
Germany has some hot girls too--and some of them even like Black, Arab and Asian men. Some German women can be a bit snooty, though (same for most other 'hot' European-looking girls).

It's a nice place to live for those expats looking for a 'Western' lifestyle--without some of the negative 'Anglo' influences from America and Britain.I got to travel to Cologne and Hamburg for a few days, so I know a little bit about the country: I vastly preferred it to shitty Britain, any-day!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

zboy1 wrote:Germany has some hot girls too--and some of them even like Black, Arab and Asian men. Some German women can be a bit snooty, though (same for most other 'hot' European-looking girls).

It's a nice place to live for those expats looking for a 'Western' lifestyle--without some of the negative 'Anglo' influences from America and Britain.I got to travel to Cologne and Hamburg for a few days, so I know a little bit about the country: I vastly preferred it to shitty Britain, any-day!
Tell me more about Germany zboy1, I plan on visiting Berlin soon. If I like Germany, I will start to look for a job teaching English as a second language there. I have already found out that I can get a furnished one bedroom apartment in a great location in Berlin (near the train station) in a new modern building for only $850 a month! :D

After doing some research on the cost of living in Berlin, I found out that it's considered to be the least expensive large city in all of Europe. For example a one bedroom furnished apartment in London runs around $2,000 a month, in Berlin it's around $850 a month.

I have talked to guys who have visited various cities in Germany and they say the women are much more approachable than American women are. Also, there are not a lot of fat women in Germany like there is in the US. Women in Germany actually flirt with men from what guys have told me. Another plus for Germany is that play 4 pay is legal and cheap, the average hoe only charges 60 euros.

I am starting to learn the German language and I am watching German films (renting from Netflix) which helps me in learning the German language. Here is the trailer for one German movie I really like, made in 1967 with Karin Dor and Lex Barker called, "The Torture Chamber of Dr. Sadism." :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I've been to Austria, it's kind of more German than Germany is.

Vienna was very clean. The girls were pretty but there didn't seem to be a lot of people there. It's the least populated capital city I've ever visited.

Berlin is one of the best places to go and hang out right now, it would be awesome. I've never been but my grandfather was there in 1945 and took some awesome photos! The Russians were making nuisances of themselves then as well - nothing changes.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Ghettomoregeschädigter
Freshman Poster

ahhh

Post by Ghettomoregeschädigter »

Ethnically i am of white German /black American. Culturally i am somewhat German and somewhat American but quite not like neither. Overall, I would describe myself somewhat nerdy, but not all the way.

I have had pretty poor experiences with German chicks in general. The young ones can be friendly but do not mistake their initial friendliness for a good opportunity to get to know them as a person. You can score if you can fit their standard perceptions of a man of their culture. If you are different, not part of their clique, and do not fit their perception of an ideal body shape you can forget about getting anywhere with them.

I have been in Germany for the past 2 and a half years and let me tell you, I actually had slightly better success in the US. In all my time here I never managed to hook up with a German chick.

If you want a reasonable chance to land a "white" chick, head east into the "Soviet Union" (Poland, Czech and Slovak republics, Ukraine, Belorussia, Russia, etc.).
Last edited by Ghettomoregeschädigter on March 28th, 2014, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
holdemall
Freshman Poster

Post by holdemall »

Vienna not populated? hm.. thats just strange, i've been there few times and I got quite the opposite feeling. The German chicks dont have the highest reputation around here. Like my good friend said"If she's fat and ugly she's definetly German chick, if she is pretty and slim she got here from the east" The eastern are the best.

I'm not from US and never been there but if you consider German woman attractive tham I dont blame you at all for looking a chance to move from there.