Guinea Equatorial anyone?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
rudder
Junior Poster

Guinea Equatorial anyone?

Post by rudder »

Seems like a place where a young man might be able to have some fun? Has anyone ever been there? Could you tap the ESL market there and flirt with African women in Spanish?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Not sure. I am interested in Africa for speculating, but not sure how undervalued it is.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Sure, if you want to contract malaria, be hounded by beggars, and slowly milked for your wealth by every local person you know.

This is the reality in West Africa, I am there now.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Sure, if you want to contract malaria, be hounded by beggars, and slowly milked for your wealth by every local person you know.

This is the reality in West Africa, I am there now.
Make sure you go to Guinea Ecuatorial. It's a country I've always wondered about, and never met anyone who has been there.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

What part? And if a young man were to choose Africa, where should he speculate?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Rudder should not go to an Anglophone African country. They are seemingly the worst. In the eastern part of Africa except Sudan, Sudan doesn't look appealing because most of the Sudanese I met when I was residing in Phoenix, Arizona weren't really sociable nice people; their phenotypes are abhorrent to say the least.

Eritreans, Somalians, and Ethiopians have way better phenotypes and a lot of their women look spectacular.

The mixed-race women in S. Africa seem appealing. I was hit on by a couple of them when I used to reside in Houston and had gone to an African church there. Houston has a sizable African pop. there.

I cannot stand how Nigerians and Liberians love mimicking US rap culture to the "T". And Nigerians have a pomposity to them that nerves me.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Rudder should not go to an Anglophone African country. They are seemingly the worst. In the eastern part of Africa except Sudan, Sudan doesn't look appealing because most of the Sudanese I met when I was residing in Phoenix, Arizona weren't really sociable nice people; their phenotypes are abhorrent to say the least.

Eritreans, Somalians, and Ethiopians have way better phenotypes and a lot of their women look spectacular.

The mixed-race women in S. Africa seem appealing. I was hit on by a couple of them when I used to reside in Houston and had gone to an African church there. Houston has a sizable African pop. there.

I cannot stand how Nigerians and Liberians love mimicking US rap culture to the "T". And Nigerians have a pomposity to them that nerves me.
I could spend 2 hours ranting about Nigerians. I will spare everyone though. My favorite African women are Kenyan women and I love the way women from Ethiopia look. Never spoke to any young ones before, but cot damn they are hot as f**k. Kenyan women are sweeter than sugar and have the most amazing smiles and eyes combo I have ever seen in my life! Even the ones that come to the US are not bitches!!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

zacb wrote:And if a young man were to choose Africa, where should he speculate?
I don't recommend Africa for any young man. That is not to say some westerners are not comfortable here, but I and most single men hate it here.

If you really must quench your thirst for Africa, I would recommend North Africa like Morocco or Tunisia.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

While I agree with all the previous posts 100%, I want to add for the OP that NaughtyNomad, who is a member here, has his own blog (plus a forum that you can join). He is a young Irish guy who LOVES West Africa. If you're interested in the wild side in Africa, you may want to check out his blog.

http://naughtynomad.com/

N.B.: He seems to travel with a crew, so don't assume you can wander around by yourself all the places he goes.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
I don't recommend Africa for any young man. That is not to say some westerners are not comfortable here, but I and most single men hate it here.

If you really must quench your thirst for Africa, I would recommend North Africa like Morocco or Tunisia.
Dude, leave Africa if you don't like it there, you can always come back to America and enjoy your sweet American women
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

nicho12 wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

Dude, leave Africa if you don't like it there, you can always come back to America and enjoy your sweet American women
I have some professional obligations to complete here and I'll be leaving next summer. But why do you assume I would have to return to the USA? I have not lived in the USA since 2003, although I would rather be there than here right now.