girls at the gym

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MAR2264419
Freshman Poster

girls at the gym

Post by MAR2264419 »

Majority of girls At the gym wear spandex pants and tight shirts/workout bra. Do they want attention even working out? Is it some sort of a fashion show between them *look at me I got a big booty!* I can't even have a peace of mind lifting weights.
Digit
Freshman Poster

Post by Digit »

Of course they want attention. They are women!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: girls at the gym

Post by zboy1 »

MAR2264419 wrote:Majority of girls At the gym wear spandex pants and tight shirts/workout bra. Do they want attention even working out? Is it some sort of a fashion show between them *look at me I got a big b***y!* I can't even have a peace of mind lifting weights.
Yeah, and some of them get upset if you look at them, lol. Happened to me once...And gyms are tough places to get girls because the other muscle-head douche-bags, cockblock a lot.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I feel the same way. It irritates me. There is one girl that drives me crazy when she's in there. She's a complete tease. I described her one day to one of my gym buddies, while we were discussing this very topic, and he said she was 16. I said WHAT? 16! This girl looks about 20 or 21 fellas. She's a white girl with a pretty, sexy, soft face with a curly dark blonde pony tail down her back. She's about 5'2" and her lower body just makes you want to squeeze her a$$ for hours. She always wears black tights and her butt and thighs for her age just will drive you nuts. You can see it in her how she loves the attention. I try not to look too much because I don't want to inflate her ego anymore than it already is.

Besides her, there are many others who walk around that gym nearly naked. I hate it! Women kill me. They want to walk around with there tight spandex shorts on or their tights and then act like you're a pervert for looking. They want attention but then they get upset or annoyed when they get it. The psychology of females makes you scratch your head.
Last edited by OTB on September 28th, 2013, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

OTB wrote:I feel the same way. It irritates me. There is one girl that drives me crazy when she's in there. She's a complete tease. I described her one day to one of my gym buddies, while we were discussing this very topic, and he said she was 16. I said WHAT? 16! This girl looks about 20 or 21 fellas. She's a white girl with a pretty, sexy, soft face with a curly dark blonde pony tail down her back. She's about 5'2" and her lower body just makes you want to squeeze her a$$ for hours. She always wears black tights and her butt and thighs for her age just will drive you nuts. You can see it her how she loves the attention. I try not to look too much because I don't want to inflate her ego anymore than it already is.

Besides her, there are many others who walk around that gym nearly naked. I hate it! Women kill me. They want to walk around with there tight spandex shorts on or their tights and then act like you're a pervert for looking. They want attention but then they get upset or annoyed when they get it. The psychology of females makes you scratch your head.
Paedophile!! I knew it! and I thought you were cool. Ugh. LMAO! Just kidding, man!
But hell, if it were Brazil or Dominican Republic, you could have walked up to her and have given her the "willie bobo" game rap and you would have ended up courting her. :-)
When it comes to some of these countries, the laws of mother nature trump the age-of-consent laws of some respective lands. I'm just saying.

"And P.S.!" in the mortal words of Tommy Sotomayor, I wouldn't mind watching "A Melancia Mulher do Brasil" working out. A blast from the past:
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Post by ScarletRedLips »

OTB wrote:I feel the same way. It irritates me. There is one girl that drives me crazy when she's in there. She's a complete tease. I described her one day to one of my gym buddies, while we were discussing this very topic, and he said she was 16. I said WHAT? 16! This girl looks about 20 or 21 fellas. She's a white girl with a pretty, sexy, soft face with a curly dark blonde pony tail down her back. She's about 5'2" and her lower body just makes you want to squeeze her a$$ for hours. She always wears black tights and her butt and thighs for her age just will drive you nuts. You can see it her how she loves the attention. I try not to look too much because I don't want to inflate her ego anymore than it already is.

Those kind of girls are only in love with themselves. They have such an inflated ego that they know all guys will look at them. They want guys to look at them because that is how they control men. Just like a crazy man feels powerful when he rapes a woman. Crazy women like this girl are metaphorically raping you in this sense, because they know they are powerful enough to make you, and all the other men, look.

She only complains to get herself even more attention... "oh look at me I'm a helpless Victim, why do all guys want me so badly? It's not my fault that I put on these tight pants, I had no idea I would receive so much attention!!"

These girls have a mental disorder. If you are a beta, they know you will look at them and they will call you a creeper for attention, and if you are an alpha they will pretend they are sweet innocent victims and they will giggle at everything you say. Either way they are manipulative. I would stay away.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

ScarletRedLips wrote:

Those kind of girls are only in love with themselves. They have such an inflated ego that they know all guys will look at them. They want guys to look at them because that is how they control men. Just like a crazy man feels powerful when he rapes a woman. Crazy women like this girl are metaphorically raping you in this sense, because they know they are powerful enough to make you, and all the other men, look.

She only complains to get herself even more attention... "oh look at me I'm a helpless Victim, why do all guys want me so badly? It's not my fault that I put on these tight pants, I had no idea I would receive so much attention!!"

These girls have a mental disorder. If you are a beta, they know you will look at them and they will call you a creeper for attention, and if you are an alpha they will pretend they are sweet innocent victims and they will giggle at everything you say. Either way they are manipulative. I would stay away.
^^^THIS.

Also, about that 16 year old...of course she is 16 when she looks 21. She's a WHITE GIRL! If she was 21, then she'd look 36....lol. White women generally age bad, they MIGHT look good until they are 22-23 IF that is their focus. I think you'd see a giant white monster if you met her mother...haha.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

tre wrote:^^^THIS.

Also, about that 16 year old...of course she is 16 when she looks 21. She's a WHITE GIRL! If she was 21, then she'd look 36....lol. White women generally age bad, they MIGHT look good until they are 22-23 IF that is their focus. I think you'd see a giant white monster if you met her mother...haha.
:D :D :D Yeah, see what her mom looks like.
Hot pants, today, may be ham planet, tomorrow...
... with two kids by you.
:shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I have always had fun just ignoring them. Them dressing like that doesn't bother me or drive me crazy. I haven't seen an American woman who had looks that good since the freakin' 80s. Just ignore their shit and watch how mad they get.

I agree they are doing it to control. That's why they will do just about anything to get your attention but wont date you. . .

Good news is, I know personally speaking, I always win. I get them to come to me first then I walk away. he he What goes around comes around. . . That's OK. It's good for them. Helps make them better people. :P
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

It bothers me more when old and/or fat women dress like that. Ewwww
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OTB wrote:I feel the same way. It irritates me. There is one girl that drives me crazy when she's in there. She's a complete tease. I described her one day to one of my gym buddies, while we were discussing this very topic, and he said she was 16. I said WHAT? 16! This girl looks about 20 or 21 fellas. She's a white girl with a pretty, sexy, soft face with a curly dark blonde pony tail down her back. She's about 5'2" and her lower body just makes you want to squeeze her a$$ for hours. She always wears black tights and her butt and thighs for her age just will drive you nuts. You can see it in her how she loves the attention. I try not to look too much because I don't want to inflate her ego anymore than it already is.

She may be a handful...

but SOMEONE'S gotta do it.

What's age of consent where you are?
:wink:
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

@Jester

It's 16.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

You guys have issues you need to sort out...

There's a smokin redhead that went to the Gold's I was using. Super tight body.

But here's the deal.. You guys complain too much and don't see opportunity.

The whole workout/fitness community is not very pretentious at all. Its a community that congratulates hard work and encourages others.

Most of the men are towards the short end of things and the majority of women are usually former athletes which is a very good thing.

Because most people in America are out of shape, most men believe they stand no chance with these women. You would be right, but if you have your sh*t kinda together but have a nice body/in-shape you got a shot.

They have community events all the time, its some interesting sh*t, maybe I'll take some video and snaps next time I go.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

OTB wrote:I feel the same way. It irritates me. There is one girl that drives me crazy when she's in there. She's a complete tease. I described her one day to one of my gym buddies, while we were discussing this very topic, and he said she was 16. I said WHAT? 16! This girl looks about 20 or 21 fellas. She's a white girl with a pretty, sexy, soft face with a curly dark blonde pony tail down her back. She's about 5'2" and her lower body just makes you want to squeeze her a$$ for hours. She always wears black tights and her butt and thighs for her age just will drive you nuts. You can see it in her how she loves the attention. I try not to look too much because I don't want to inflate her ego anymore than it already is.

It is not that they are annoyed when they get it. They are annoyed when it is not the James Dean McBillionaire types who are giving them the attention.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OTB wrote:
@Jester

It's 16.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:idea: :idea: :idea:

8) 8) 8)