Everyday Thai Women - The Pork Stall Girl Video

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Everyday Thai Women - The Pork Stall Girl Video

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

There is a wet market down the street from my house and I go every so often. Sometimes I'll buy vegetables and fruit, but there are all sorts of things sold at the place. Sometimes I go just to take photos. In the video below, I carry on a conversation with a Thai woman who works as a butcher at a little pork stall. I've photographed her before and we have talked previously, but she's always friendly, flirtatious, and she likes to make stupid faces. Which comes off a bit strange sometimes but like many Thai women, I'm going to assume she is less mature than her actual age (I'll guess between 25-30).

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Question for you: Why would she think she is not pretty? Is she technically average or below average for a Thai girl? Chinese girls talk like that sometimes too because of silly things that Chinese men prefer like super skinny, white legs and skin, very long hair, etc.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

kai1275 wrote:Question for you: Why would she think she is not pretty? Is she technically average or below average for a Thai girl? Chinese girls talk like that sometimes too because of silly things that Chinese men prefer like super skinny, white legs and skin, very long hair, etc.
I think she's cute, above average in looks, and has a tight body. She's white-skinned and probably has no problems finding a Thai man. She may simply say this so she doesn't come off as "kee mo" or conceited.

Who knows though? Women are insecure about all sorts of silly things. I would probably have a hard time getting over her occupation, but that's just me. I don't think that has anything to do with how she feels about her looks though. I never, ever make a big deal about a woman's looks or body. Good-looking women with hot bodies are a dime a dozen. But looks and the body fade and change.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow AiB, your Thai is very good. Very fluent. I would have told her that she's beautiful and ask her number. SE Asian girls are flattered by that usually. Unless they are middle class of course. lol

I would say she is slightly above average maybe, but not by much. Her complexion looks smooth though, not rough or coarse like most Filipinas are.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Winston wrote:Wow AiB, your Thai is very good. Very fluent. I would have told her that she's beautiful and ask her number. SE Asian girls are flattered by that usually. Unless they are middle class of course. lol

I would say she is slightly above average maybe, but not by much. Her complexion looks smooth though, not rough or coarse like most Filipinas are.
If I was to rate her, I would give her a 6.5. She has great breasts, nice body, and white, smooth skin. She's okay looking. But...she's definitely not middle class and she's better than "slightly above average," I'll guarantee you that Winston. She could easily hook up with a Thai or farang here, not a bum either, and is a hustler with her business. I've talked to her several times and have never bought anything from her. Every time we talk for 5-10 minutes, joke, flirt, and then I split before there's any awkwardness.

Thai women get men kissing their asses all the time. When she said she was not beautiful I simply said, yes, I know, or something like that. What she expected was me to say, "Oh, you're lovely or you're cute." Also, in the past I would have got her number and set up a time to meet. But...I am married, happily, and I'm not willing to run around.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
If I was to rate her, I would give her a 6.5. She has great breasts, nice body, and white, smooth skin. She's okay looking. But...she's definitely not middle class and she's better than "slightly above average," I'll guarantee you that Winston. She could easily hook up with a Thai or farang here, not a bum either, and is a hustler with her business. I've talked to her several times and have never bought anything from her. Every time we talk for 5-10 minutes, joke, flirt, and then I split before there's any awkwardness.
I must say you open up really well.

You said elsewhere you don't believe in PUA, okay, but then you are naturally doing more or less the basics of what they teach, I think.
...Also, in the past I would have got her number and set up a time to meet. But...I am married, happily, and I'm not willing to run around.
When she said she had a "special friend", that means boyfriend, right?

BTW pretty funny that she thought getting hurt by a man meant a slap on the butt.
:D
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Whatever I was doing had nothing to do with PUA and was simply my personality. How I was with her is how I am with women - PUA, schmua...I wasn't even trying to pick her up either.

By special friend she means a f**k buddy or intimate friend, not boyfriend.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Whatever I was doing had nothing to do with PUA and was simply my personality. How I was with her is how I am with women - PUA, schmua...I wasn't even trying to pick her up either.

All game is game. Game/PUA/Panasche is just a set of methods used to communicate with women. Some men develop it naturally or learn over time, whereas some sought to make money off of awkward men and decided to re-brand it as PUA as a marketing ploy.

Funny thing is, all this time that AiB has been on this forum, I knew almost instantly his game was pretty damn tight just because of the way he worded things and his experiences. Reminds me of some of the players I know personally. Real recognizes real. Smooth operator indeed.

See how easily he got that woman to cough up info that she has a f**k buddy? If he wanted her, I'm sure he could have been waving those panties in the air a long time ago...

When he says good girls are not that easy, you guys better pay attention. All these women from different countries have their own style of communication. It's too easy to get hustled. He nor I have the enough time in the world to create an outline on a mock approach.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

That's an interesting distinction. I guess the word is "gik"?

(Sorry I didnt get my audio fixed yet.)

If so, how does that differ from our culture? She's "seeing someone" but does not plan a future with him, just sleeps with him for the time being?

I guess the only difference would be that in TH there is no shame over this - she doesn't have to pretend it might "turn into something"?
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Jester wrote:

If so, how does that differ from our culture? She's "seeing someone" but does not plan a future with him, just sleeps with him for the time being?

I guess the only difference would be that in TH there is no shame over this - she doesn't have to pretend it might "turn into something"?
What I asked her was:

Do you have a gik? Before this meant a strictly platonic friend but it now it is all encompassing - f**k buddy, friend who she's close with or dating, or a guy who isn't her boyfriend but she's f***ing.

Do you have a guhk - that's the type who is there just to get laid, not to spend much time with. Maybe the girl knows the guy for a while from school, she likes him, but neither or them have any time. So they have a quick bite to eat, hit a short-time hotel, and split.

Do you have a puuan piset - this literally means, do you have a special friend.

If any woman tells me yes to one of these, I wouldn't hit on her or press her further unless she suggests a get-together or date. This particular chick, I'd have to get more details about what she's got going on. She could have a kid (didn't look like it but...). she could have a boyfriend she broke up with and still f***s once in a while, who knows. Personally, I think if I really wanted to put the time in, I could at least sleep with her. But that ain't happening.

What I may do, if possible, is start interviewing Thai women. Asking them what they like in their man, would they date a foreigner, do they sleep around, how many men have the slept with, etc.

There are a couple of girls I know who might be open to this but the leader of the group is a chick I came very close to shacking up with many, many years ago. She used to sell me cologne. For whatever reason, she has stopped saying hello when I see her. In the past she would talk to me. I don't know what happened but I think she got married as she's now wearing around 5 baht of gold.

She was around a 7, sexy, but I went out with her once and she started getting a bit sloppy drunk. I didn't like that. Then she started to kiss me and she backed off, saying, "no, no, no." I didn't have a problem with it as I wasn't all that into her. But she was embarrassed - because I'm a farang. The next time we went out she started smoking cigarettes and that completely turned me off. So I hit her up to go f**k as I knew she wasn't girlfriend material. She was game but only if I took her to the Marriott Hotel. She wanted the first time to be in a nice place...I told her f**k that. She wasn't worth paying $150 for a hotel for...anyway...there are others I can talk to but they need to be at least as cute as the chick in this video.

Guys are always asking how or where to get good Thai women. There's a couple of things to remember and then it should happen, unless you're a complete bonehead.

Take your time. A truly decent Thai chick isn't going to open her legs in rapid fashion. You might get some little party girl who likes to drink and wants to feel attractive...but if you're looking for a wife, expect it to take time. You may get them back to your apartment to watch TV and eventually sleep with them, but normally, I wouldn't count on it happening in a week or two. Their time is limited and what time they have, most are busy and need to do things like laundry, walk their dog, see their friends, SLEEP, and watch soap operas. Asking me how long is like asking how long is a piece of string or how long before you become like Bruce Lee after practicing martial arts.

Find em (wife material) anywhere EXCEPT in bars, go-gos, massage parlors, karaoke's, G-clubs, or nightclubs. 7'11's, banks, Pizza Huts, schools (unis), anywhere there are women is as good a place as any. All you need to do is say hello, ask em for some help, whatever, and once you start a conversation, the rest is up to you.

Pick a few places to go every day or every couple of days and stick to those places. Get to know the one you want there and her friend or co-worker. Even bring them a bag of pineapple or watermelon. Once you've been going there a few times, hopefully you've peaked their interest and they're wondering when you're going to ask them out. Then you do...

BTW - if you get any inkling they wanna f**k, just ask them if they want to go back to your hotel or apartment or wherever. You don't need to say, "I'm going to f**k you silly," but just about any ole reason will do. I used to use, I'll teach you English all the time...and it worked.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Jester wrote:

What I asked her was:

Do you have a gik? Before this meant a strictly platonic friend but it now it is all encompassing - f**k buddy, friend who she's close with or dating, or a guy who isn't her boyfriend but she's f***ing.

Do you have a guhk - that's the type who is there just to get laid, not to spend much time with. Maybe the girl knows the guy for a while from school, she likes him, but neither or them have any time. So they have a quick bite to eat, hit a short-time hotel, and split.

If any woman tells me yes to one of these, I wouldn't hit on her or press her further unless she suggests a get-together or date. This particular chick, I'd have to get more details about what she's got going on. She could have a kid (didn't look like it but...). she could have a boyfriend she broke up with and still f***s once in a while, who knows. Personally, I think if I really wanted to put the time in, I could at least sleep with her. But that ain't happening.

What I may do, if possible, is start interviewing Thai women. Asking them what they like in their man, would they date a foreigner, do they sleep around, how many men have the slept with, etc.

There are a couple of girls I know who might be open to this but the leader of the group is a chick I came very close to shacking up with many, many years ago. She used to sell me cologne. For whatever reason, she has stopped saying hello when I see her. In the past she would talk to me. I don't know what happened but I think she got married as she's now wearing around 5 baht of gold.

She was around a 7, sexy, but I went out with her once and she started getting a bit sloppy drunk. I didn't like that. Then she started to kiss me and she backed off, saying, "no, no, no." I didn't have a problem with it as I wasn't all that into her. But she was embarrassed - because I'm a farang. The next time we went out she started smoking cigarettes and that completely turned me off. So I hit her up to go f**k as I knew she wasn't girlfriend material. She was game but only if I took her to the Marriott Hotel. She wanted the first time to be in a nice place...I told her f**k that. She wasn't worth paying $150 for a hotel for...anyway...there are others I can talk to but they need to be at least as cute as the chick in this video.

Guys are always asking how or where to get good Thai women. There's a couple of things to remember and then it should happen, unless you're a complete bonehead.

Take your time. A truly decent Thai chick isn't going to open her legs in rapid fashion. You might get some little party girl who likes to drink and wants to feel attractive...but if you're looking for a wife, expect it to take time. You may get them back to your apartment to watch TV and eventually sleep with them, but normally, I wouldn't count on it happening in a week or two. Their time is limited and what time they have, most are busy and need to do things like laundry, walk their dog, see their friends, SLEEP, and watch soap operas. Asking me how long is like asking how long is a piece of string or how long before you become like Bruce Lee after practicing martial arts.

Find em (wife material) anywhere EXCEPT in bars, go-gos, massage parlors, karaoke's, G-clubs, or nightclubs. 7'11's, banks, Pizza Huts, schools (unis), anywhere there are women is as good a place as any. All you need to do is say hello, ask em for some help, whatever, and once you start a conversation, the rest is up to you.

Pick a few places to go every day or every couple of days and stick to those places. Get to know the one you want there and her friend or co-worker. Even bring them a bag of pineapple or watermelon. Once you've been going there a few times, hopefully you've peaked their interest and they're wondering when you're going to ask them out. Then you do...

BTW - if you get any inkling they wanna f**k, just ask them if they want to go back to your hotel or apartment or wherever. You don't need to say, "I'm going to f**k you silly," but just about any ole reason will do. I used to use, I'll teach you English all the time...and it worked.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:

What I asked her was:

Excellent info. Probably the most useful I've seen on Thailand.

Five baht in gold? As I remember a baht is like half an ounce?? :lol: You wouldn't see THAT in Latin America. Another difference for Asia. Safe to wear jewelry in public.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Jester wrote:
Jester wrote:

What I asked her was:

Excellent info. Probably the most useful I've seen on Thailand.

Five baht in gold? As I remember a baht is like half an ounce?? :lol: You wouldn't see THAT in Latin America. Another difference for Asia. Safe to wear jewelry in public.
1 baht = 15.22 grams of gold, just over half an ounce.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Jester wrote:

What I asked her was:

:lol: :lol: That strategy always works. :twisted:
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

kai1275 wrote:
Jester wrote:

What I asked her was:

:lol: :lol: That strategy always works. :twisted:
That and...I just want to watch TV with you so we can spend time together.