Girls Talk about Dating Filipino Men

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
mguy
Junior Poster

Girls Talk about Dating Filipino Men

Post by mguy »

Their voices annoy the shit out me.

Anyways here it goes for Asias most egotistical men. I'm coming home to bag these types, but hopefully with sock on their mouth.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Nfp-sO ... WU&index=4[/youtube]
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

What's the gist of it, please? It's half an hour long.

I have tried to fix some girls up with Filipino guys and these just flake out.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

its like blah blah blah blah and blah blah blah.

f**k their voices are annoying.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

ladislav wrote:What's the gist of it, please? It's half an hour long.

Lad I'm curious. In all your time in Phils, have u ever dated these types? What do u think of them?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:What's the gist of it, please? It's half an hour long.

I met a Filipino guy married to an American woman the first time I visited the Philippines. She was a disgusting, middle-aged fatass. I'm pretty sure he just married her for financial support and that he has a girlfriend on the side.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

There's more Filipinos getting into PUA nowadays. Even now with the rise of global PUA. Need to start my own shit. haha!

http://www.mykemacapinlac.com/about-myke-macapinlac/

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:
What's the gist of it, please? It's half an hour long.
About 10:30 in the leggy australianized girl on the left admits she lost a flip bf because "I wasn't submissive enough." Even tho he had spent time in australia too, he didnt want that in a woman.

So my takeaway is that the video just seems to confirm what we say here about what the anglozone does to women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The only way a relationship with a Filipino man and a western woman would ever work is if the guy had a lot of money. I did see a Filipino guy with a Korean woman together once but I could tell he was wealthy.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Now that i'm here. I can see that white girls are going for Filipinos. I've seen plenty bf/gf under 30yrs old. I guess theres not many white guys around so... there you go.

The white girls here are also very well to do. Daughter of expats and the likes. I met a NGO type but she was cooler than most.

Koreans seem to stick to their own though, especially the fobby ones. The ones that are 1.5 generations and speak Tagalog seem to be like the new Chinese, assimilating to the swarm.

Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Aren't Filipino guys fun, exciting, thrilling, romantic with a little bit of bad boy mixed in? That's what white girls want.

As for older white women, they are looking for fun boy toys and Filipino guys are perfect for that.

And the Filipino guys are looking for anyone with money.

They each get what they want and "deserve."
mguy
Junior Poster

White girl Filipino guy

Post by mguy »

My favorite couple in Manila is actually an interracial couple. Ate Chrissy and Kuya Rod. 32 years old married with a kid.

Ate Chrissy is an American girl who is heavily Filipina-ized. When talking to Ate Chrissy I talk to her as I would any Filipina. Kuya Rod is not a rich guy.. they are actually in Kuya Rod's mom's house so they can wash the car. Kuya Rod is the leader of the relationship. The thing is.. these two are Filipino-'ized couple so it's really like talking to a Filipino couple nevermind Ate Chrissy is white and can't speak fluently. Under this structure, the girl will be heavily Filipino-ized and adopt the male culture. There is almost no trace of stuck-upness in ate Chrissy, I swear she is like Filipina already and could swing Filipino culture like any Filipina.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White girl Filipino guy

Post by Jester »

mguy wrote:

My favorite couple in Manila is actually an interracial couple. Ate Chrissy and Kuya Rod. 32 years old married with a kid.

Ate Chrissy is an American girl who is heavily Filipina-ized. When talking to Ate Chrissy I talk to her as I would any Filipina. Kuya Rod is not a rich guy.. they are actually in Kuya Rod's mom's house so they can wash the car. Kuya Rod is the leader of the relationship. The thing is.. these two are Filipino-'ized couple so it's really like talking to a Filipino couple nevermind Ate Chrissy is white and can't speak fluently. Under this structure, the girl will be heavily Filipino-ized and adopt the male culture. There is almost no trace of stuck-upness in ate Chrissy, I swear she is like Filipina already and could swing Filipino culture like any Filipina.
How do Pinays treat her?
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Since she defers to her husband, and females show respect to the males, she is seen only as the wife of. They also have a kid.

She hangouts with the Filipina old-wives (but shes still too young IMO). She was also taught how to cook by the mom. She is Filipino'ized.

American-Filipina? with Philippine culture being dominant (patriarchial)