Should repeat sick lies be tolerated on this forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Should repeat sick lies be tolerated on this forum?

Post by Winston »

Dear all,

Imagine you had a forum. And imagine that some folks come in and falsely accuse you of horrible things. Then you debunk them by showing them the obvious facts, which anyone can check out. But they ignore it and continue repeating the disgusting lies. Eventually, this causes you to waste hours of precious time, when you are already way behind schedule in other areas of your life.

And suppose you can't just ignore them because some members of your forum are actually gullible enough to think the lies might be true, even though the bashers have a long history of lying and have no credibility, because some are just easy to dupe.

What would YOU do in this situation?

I've already announced that repeat lies will cause the bashers to be banned, in this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=6044
Last edited by Winston on January 24th, 2011, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

you know what I think.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gmm567 wrote:you know what I think.
W: Well you know that they have a long history of lying repeatedly. So why did you tell them "thank you for not lying anymore"? Did you really believe that they stopped lying?

They have nothing against me, so they resort to lying.

If I was really a "bad person", do you think mothers would feel comfortable having me around their children? (mothers have good intuition about people)

http://www.hospitalityclub.org (under username WWu777)

"Winston Wu was a guest in our home in Phoenix this summer. He met my husband and I at the pool and after spending some time with Winston we were sure he would be a fine houseguest. He was generous, kind and helpful as I was 8 months pregnant during his stay! I have children and felt comfortable with him in our home. I wish him the very best and hope to see him again soon." - Erin Razinn from Phoenix, AZ
Last edited by Winston on May 11th, 2009, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I didn't read real carefully what they were saying. Just ban these asswholes! What value do they ad to your website? None.

I can't spend my day figuring out the truth. I don't have the time nor do you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gmm567 wrote:I didn't read real carefully what they were saying. Just ban these asswholes! What value do they ad to your website? None.

I can't spend my day figuring out the truth. I don't have the time nor do you.
W: Well next time, before you jump to any conclusions, ask me first about any of their accusations. That would prevent you from being duped.

Did you read the list of quotes about me from people who have met me in real life? You can tell they are honest and genuine. Don't they paint a completely different picture of me than Fuller does?

http://www.happierabroad.com/References.htm
Last edited by Winston on October 7th, 2012, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BTW Geoff, if I was a liar, do you think one of my expat friends in Angeles City would say this about me? I can send you this guy's email. You can ask him how honest and credible I am yourself.

"Winston you're one of the few people out there who will tell it like it is, even if it makes yourself look bad. I give you that at least. Most guys out there brag and BS and deny their faults, but you tell it like it is. Like Dwight (our mutual friend) if you say something happened, it happened. And like him, you don't just talk about it, you DO IT." - Jeffrey Rich, Atlanta, GA, friend and frequent visitor to the Philippines, a man of few compliments

DiscoPro_Joe
Freshman Poster

Post by DiscoPro_Joe »

OK...I've spent the last few days browsing the Bashing Board (and particularly the "Big Thread of Winston Wu Lies"), and I think Winston should delete the Bashing Forum and ban anyone posting libelous statements. This website is private property and is not government-owned, so Winston can kick people out if he wants.

The final straw that made the bashers lose all credibility, in my opinion, was Izzy's post about teaching English and living overseas. The post was more than 90% false (or at least here in Chongqing it would be).

Not to say that Winston is perfect, either, or that he never lies. His promiscuity/womanizing/sex addiction, his weak work ethic, and according to his previous employer -- his bad hygiene -- is not a good track record. I do believe he has a case of NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder). And no...frequenting a hooker is not a date, as Winston says it is!!! But the bashers seem to constantly make crap up about him and take his quotes out of context. Even his previous employer -- aside from his own firsthand experience with Winston -- seems to parrot the libel of the bashers on his anti-Winston site. But then again, I don't trust everything Winston says about his previous employer, either, nor that his former boss is "evil."

I think Winston should stand up for himself and his private property (i.e., this website), and eliminate the silly soap-opera stuff from the message boards.

That's my take on all this, at least. :?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well folks, I've decided to ban them and charge them subscription fees if they want to return and waste my time. Here is my announcement in the bashing board:
Christ Jesus.

You bashers are getting lower and lower into sick dysfunctionality. You are acting like people who need to be locked up. You are now making even less sense than before, lying more than ever, and resorting to sick low down dirty tactics more and more. It’s time to put a stop to this.

Just to summarize your sickness, now you act as though EVERYTHING you say is Gospel Truth, and a declared fact until I prove otherwise. But no matter how much proof I give, you reject it and NEVER apologize or admit that you’re wrong. So what’s the point?

There seems to be some very sick laws you abide by, such as:

- Everything a basher says is infallible and Gospel Truth.
- Lying is ok as long as it’s used to attack Winston
- If Winston disproves your lie just repeat it over and over and over again until some people are tricked into believing it
- Anything Winston says is a lie, no matter how true it is
- Winston has no credibility, because the bashers say so
- All of Winston’s friends are fake and never lasted beyond a few weeks, no matter how much proof there is to the contrary
- Everything in the universe is to be used against Winston
- In reality, we have nothing on Winston, so we have to resort to lying. No matter how bogus the lie, as Hitler (or someone famous said), if you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it.
- Etc. Etc.

This is not just sick, but dangerous too. If you repeat any lie all the time, eventually a few people believe it, even if it’s subconscious.

For example, if I repeat this statement: “Dave Fuller and Izzy are child molesters. They also put poison and needles in candy for trick or treaters on Halloween and have hurt some children seriously. They should go to jail and pay for their crimes ASAP!� over and over again everyday, no matter what, eventually a few will believe it.

To Izzy:

One final word. When I brought up my long time friend Michael Goodspeed, you said that he MUST fall into one of your categories, none of which was that he was a long time friend of mine.

Why the hell do you assume that it’s absolutely impossible for someone to be a friend of mine for years? On what logic?

Just because of what Dave Fuller said? And because of what happened with Amber and Stefan, both of whom have no friends and ejected everyone out of their lives, as I explained in great detail before?

Furthermore, the example of Amber and Stefan both debunk Fuller’s claim that “No one who spends more than a few weeks with Winston can stand him. They all despise him after a few weeks.� Amber was my friend for 2.5 years. That alone debunks Fuller’s statement. So where is Fuller’s admission of being wrong? Where is his apology?

Stefan and I were friends for 4 months. That too debunks it.

Had you asked Amber about me after one or two years of knowing me, she would have told you that I was a wonderful friend and person, and a good listener.

In fact, one time she stood up for me against Dave Fuller. But what did Fuller do? Discredit her of course. Only when she ejected our friendship did Fuller consider her credible.

Hey Fuller, you said that Fedor was not a credible source. But I’ll bet you anything if he became a Wu Basher, you would consider him a credible source? Right? BUSTED!

Now Izzy, back to the Michael Goodspeed example. I told you that I could show you photos of me and him back in 2001 and also in 2006 (before I went abroad). That should be proof enough to anyone that he and I have been friends for years, even if we see each other only occasionally (since we live in different areas).

Plus, I gave you the website and email of his father Dave Talbott (Goodspeed’s real name is Stuart Talbott), so that you could ask him and verify that his son and I have been friends since 2001. You didn’t do it. Because you don’t want to believe that I am right.

You then claim that I cannot have any contact with him, because you say so and that’s Gospel law. Gee whiz. Who the f**k gave you the authority to declare that your words are Gospel truth? Jesus Christ. You are more f***ed up than Charles Manson.

I just talked to him on Skype a few days ago. What do you want me to do, record it for you, as proof?

My word is proof enough. I have no reputation for lying. And NONE of you have established any credibility yourselves, yet you expect everyone to take your word as Gospel Truth. Holy shit. My God.

Fuller has never proven that he is credible. He has presented no sources that have anything good to say about him. And neither have you Izzy. You are just an anonymous person online declaring everything he says as Gospel truth. Fuckhead. Why don’t you go kill yourself and spare the world?

So now you say that Goodspeed has to email you first to confirm that he’s my friend. Who do you think you are? You are not the FBI. You are not the President. You are not my dad. You are not in any position of authority over me. Why am I obligated to prove all my relations with you? And why do my friends do too?

What if I declare Gospel Law that you do not have a job and that you have no friends, until your boss and friends email me to confirm? Would you then have them email me? What if I declare absolute truth that you are a bastard son, and require that the burden of proof is on you to have your parents email me to disprove it?

Would that make me a sicko? Or would that make my words fact, since every lie I spout is Gospel Truth?

God damn.

Even if I asked Michael to email you, and he did, does that mean you will admit that you are wrong and apologize? NOT! So what’s the point?

The truth is, and you know it too, that if I asked him to email one of my bashers to confirm our friendship, he (and my other friends too) would say,

“Winston, why the hell do you bother wasting your time with those guys? I told you not to waste your time with them. I would never waste my time with such folks. Don’t you have better things to do? You and I know that we are friends, why do you need to prove it to some troll on your forum?�

Plus it would be awkward for me to ask for such a favor. Would you ask your friends to email me to confirm that you are a good person who is likable and has loving friends? I don’t think you would. How do you think that would look?

Even if you emailed Michael, he is unlikely to answer you, because he is through with bashers and critics and does not feel motivated to get into flame wars. He said so himself in this YouTube video of him, where he announced that he was tired of bashers and trolls and therefore disabling comments in his YouTube videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNhny-oQd2M

What is so hard to believe that I have friends that have lasted more than a few weeks. As long as you don’t hate and eject everyone, as Amber does, it’s not hard to have a few friends. It is not an extraordinary claim.

I happen to have a number of friends that have lasted for years, not just Goodspeed. They are located all over though.

There’s an Asian girl in LA I know named Elizabeth Salbo that I’ve known since 2001. And my buddy Robert is in Prague. And even in Angeles City, I have several Filipino guy friends that have known me over a year now, and we are still friends. Why is that impossible for you to believe?

I sent out a photo of a girl I’ve known in Philippines for TWO YEARS, named Mary Rose once, who has been a best friend to me for two years now there. Does she have to email you to prove her existence too? lol

If you want, ask Ladislav on this forum. He met Mary Rose and can confirm her existence. We all met at the mall and Mary was impressed that he could speak Visayan. Ask him. Ladislav will verify this.

I could easily post her photo with me in this forum in this thread, but it wouldn’t convince you and you know it.

Mary is not a bar girl by the way. She is a girl with money who buys me drinks and dinners.

Anyway, the point is, I have many friends, some are new, some are old. They definitely last longer than a few weeks. That is a fact. I don’t understand why you have such a hard time believing that.

Oh and Izzy, the Mick Dean guy you dissed as not knowing anything about me, is on my mailing list. He has read my whole website. And in fact when we worked together back in 2006, I told him all MY VIEWS that are contained in this website, during dinner and at his home with his family. So he knows all about me. So again, YOU ARE WRONG!

In fact, I don’t even believe that you guys really believe what you’re saying yourselves. Your claims and ridicule tactics are so wacky and f***ed that even insane people would not believe them.

I think deep down, you know I’m right. You just enjoy bullying me, getting a reaction out of me, and trying to wreack havoc on my life. It’s a sick form of entertainment for you. You guys are getting nothing out of it. It’s just an expression and projection of the SICK people you are.

Plus your DOUBLE STANDARDS are more than the number of ants on the floor.

Also, I already told you many times that I am making $200 from this site now, not $100 anymore. Yet you still spout that I’m making $100. You can’t even fix a little thing like that just because it’s in my favor. How pathetic is that?!

Well you know what? I’ve had it. I am EXTREMELY BUSY and cannot afford any more time with correcting your neverending lies. Nothing good comes out of this and it is not fun, interesting or enjoyable. I do not call the flame wars with you as any sort of “stimulating conversation�. So what’s the point? You guys are SICK and I refuse to be sick with you.

Plus, you repeated lies again that I told you not to repeat.

And everytime I call out your lies, which I KNOW in my heart and mind and SWEAR are lies, all you do is accuse me of lying back. It’s a neverending word game. No matter what I bring up, you deny and try to discredit it. There is no end or point to this. It’s sick, sick sick.

So here’s the DEAL:

Tomorrow you are going to be banned. Now, IF you want me to spend more time correcting your lies over and over again, you will have to PAY ME to waste my time with you. This means that you will have to pay a subscription of $50 a month each, which will guarantee that I will reply to your lies 2 or 3 times a week. Heck, at that rate, I’ll even make you moderators of the bashing board, so you can have full control over it, editing and deleting other people’s posts even. Izzy, you said that $50 was so insignificant to you that you could wipe your ass with it. Well fine then, if that’s so, then you should have no problem paying the subscription fee. Unless of course, you’re just full of it, like you probably are.

Normal decent people do not spend their time bashing a total stranger online whom never did them any wrong. SICKOS do that.

So, you have until tomorrow to apologize for your lies, which we all know are nothing but lies. If you don’t, you and all your IP’s that you’ve used will be banned. The only way you are allowed back is if you pay a $50 subscription fee to reimburse me for wasting my time correcting your lies again.

That’s the deal.

It’s the only way to put an end to your sick lies.
Last edited by Winston on May 15th, 2009, 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The thing is though, how do you ban someone with this many IP's? Won't they just create another one and return or other user names too? I've already entered each of these IP's on the ban list. But is that enough? How do they get so many IP's anyway?
IP address for this post
168.140.181.4 [ 53 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
Users posting from this IP address
TheRiDdLeR [ 53 Posts ] Search
Other IP addresses this user has posted from
123.2.159.46 [ 136 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
122.110.175.42 [ 4 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
123.2.243.183 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
114.74.179.149 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
122.110.161.245 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]
114.75.181.12 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]
122.110.175.51 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DiscoPro_Joe wrote:OK...I've spent the last few days browsing the Bashing Board (and particularly the "Big Thread of Winston Wu Lies"), and I think Winston should delete the Bashing Forum and ban anyone posting libelous statements. This website is private property and is not government-owned, so Winston can kick people out if he wants.

The final straw that made the bashers lose all credibility, in my opinion, was Izzy's post about teaching English and living overseas. The post was more than 90% false (or at least here in Chongqing it would be).

Not to say that Winston is perfect, either, or that he never lies. His promiscuity/womanizing/sex addiction, his weak work ethic, and according to his previous employer -- his bad hygiene -- is not a good track record. I do believe he has a case of NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder). And no...frequenting a hooker is not a date, as Winston says it is!!! But the bashers seem to constantly make crap up about him and take his quotes out of context. Even his previous employer -- aside from his own firsthand experience with Winston -- seems to parrot the libel of the bashers on his anti-Winston site. But then again, I don't trust everything Winston says about his previous employer, either, nor that his former boss is "evil."

I think Winston should stand up for himself and his private property (i.e., this website), and eliminate the silly soap-opera stuff from the message boards.

That's my take on all this, at least. :?
W: Hi Joe. Thanks for your take on all this. Please allow me to shed some light on some things for you, so you can see the bigger picture properly. Please factor in all that I'm going to tell you, since I've spent a lot of time writing this up.

First, it's not entirely accurate to say that I have a weak work ethic. I just stayed up for 36 hours straight with no sleep working on new websites for people, which is one of my other jobs. And wrote up a new dating abroad guide too, to offer on this site. When I do something that I'm really into, I will forget about sleep and eating and concentrate fully, losing track of time, even forgetting about sleep and food. It's just that I'm really PICKY about what I do. If I am doing something I hate, like working on factory conveyor belt or doing data entry, I burn out quickly and start getting bored after a while and lose motivation to do it. But if I'm doing what I love, I can become a workaholic easily. I live and breathe doing what I love and strive to make it the best it can be. I just went without sleep for 36 hours damn it!

Plus, think about it. If I really had a weak work ethic, would my former boss, Dan of Owens Corning, have promoted me to team leader, complimented me so much, and even bought me nice dinners as a reward? He even paid for my accommodations for the trade shows I went to for his company. He treated me like VIP, far better than the other workers.

If you want to verify this, you can email my coworker there, Mick Gibbs. He will back all this up. He is a supporter of this site too. I can PM you his email if you want, because I have nothing to hide and am telling the truth. Mick is the guy who said this about me that I cited: (I asked him if he wanted to provide a quote for that page)

"I am Mick Dean; musician, freelance writer and in the security field in the Seattle Northwest. Met with my working buddy, "Winston" getting to know him was easy, as he is open quickly to breaking barriers. One of my first impressions of him is his "critical thinking". Winston's ideas and opinions ran deep and with much intelligent commentaries of the progressing current events that continue to this day. We did quite well in our work and became friends easily, as he has an attitude of optimism toward the future that is hard to find. We formed a circle with other friends that like to have fun and party in and outside of a very troubled country. His written expressions are carefully articulated from his many experiences that we all should learn from in order to make for a better life. Those who venture outside America for dating and professional activity will find that it is happier abroad. "That's the Winston Wu that I know!"" - Mick Gibbs, Bellevue, WA, friend and co-worker

BTW, if you want to hear what REAL people who are mentally healthy and stable and have MET me in person, say about me, see these list of quotes: http://www.happierabroad.com/References.htm You can also check my couchsurfing profile that contains some of those quotes which came from other members: http://www.couchsurfing.com/people/wwu777

I trust that you have an open objective mind at least.

BTW, Stefan was not my last employer. I never had any employment contract with him or any tax records. He didn't even GIVE ME ANY WORK! So how could I be his employee? I was part of his entourage. Shane Neff, one of my bashers, will confirm this, not even he consider Stefan to be a real employer of mine. He brought me along to help me on his trip. When he got a girlfriend, I was no longer needed, so he treated me like crap and did his usual abusive routine.

As to whether Stefan is "evil" or not, that depends on how you want to define evil, which is a subjective term. I will say this though. The man can be very generous, often giving away lots of free cash and gifts. I've admitted that in my report about him too. However, I will tell you one thing that I will swear to though. When you are around him for a long period of time, he INEVITABLY focuses on any flaw he can find about you, even if it's the most minute trivial thing, and incessantly focuses on it until he is sick and tired of you, blaming you for it. It can even be something that you can't help, or something that's not even there. ANYTHING. It's guaranteed, and not only has happened to me, but to EVERYONE who's ever worked for him, before me and after me. That's why I told the bashers Fuller and Izzy that if they were with Stefan everyday, that they'd become his enemies too, it's a 100 PERCENT certainty.

Take the most anal retentive person you know and multiply that by ten, and you've got Stefan. Even before I met him, I knew he was such a character and because he badmouthed all his former workers to me by email, so I knew the same would befall me someday with him. I've had bad bosses before, but NEVER one that gave you no work and then blamed YOU for it! That's just insane. And I'm sure you agree.

I'm not sure if you would define that as evil or not, but it's definitely insane. He is one of those types that just can't get alone with others. That's why he's a hermit in the forest in Hawaii, living in shacks that are solar powered. He can't stand people and always finds the worst in others. I'm sure you've known such types too.

Digging into his past, I found out that he has had a history of criminal cyber hacking, impersonating others online, lies, abuse, and making enemies out of others for unwarranted reasons. That's why I put together a horror stories page about him. I can personally attest that he's hacked into my Yahoo email before. Do you consider hacking into someone's private email and stealing info to be "evil"?

If you don't have time to look at that, at least look at these key quotes about him from five sources that I put together. They are very revealing and will prove to you that it's not just my word against his. (link removed)

I told you he has an intolerable personality that in turn can't tolerate others as well. That's why his former workers have said:

“Wow, no wonder you're so upset at him. I can scarcely imagine someone being around that guy for that long without hating being around him.� - Dan in Hawaii, partnered with Stefan in ecological community project

“He essentially stole 10,000 from me, in the form of wages promised but never paid (this is heavily documented) needless to say I am no longer working for him, and a new worker Mikey and him are possibly embroiled in a legal battle over trivial circumstances. My honest opinion is that he is unstable and possibly not even safe to be around, let alone do business with, I curse my poor judgement in ever trusting him." - Joe Fisher, worked for Stefan and managed his website, Mensa member

Now, I've met Joe Fisher and he is one of the nicest most easy to get along with guys I've ever met. For him to say the above means you have to be a really really really nasty person.

I hope you've gotten a clearer picture now of what I was dealing with.

Now, as to my bad hygiene, you have never met me in person nor have you shared living space with me in a dorm room or house, so why do you feel that I MUST have bad hygiene? Can you explain the logic behind that? Is it just because the bashers who are proven liars since 2002 say so? Joe, you should know better than that.

The fact is, I take a shower and brush my teeth EVERYDAY. So that is at least decent hygiene. Why not? Now it is true that sometimes I'll wear a shirt for 2 or 3 days in a row, but that's because I like it and I don't smell anything bad from it.

The reason Stefan said I had bad hygiene was because he smelled a bad odor coming from my room in his house in Angeles City. However, I did not smell it and when his girlfriend and her sister came into my room, they said they didn't smell it either. ONLY HE DID. Nevertheless, I tried to clean all parts of the room, and I even sent all my clothes to the laundry service. Yet the smell persisted, he said. So what could I do? What would you do in that situation? I told him I did everything I could to try to wipe out any bad smell in the room (which only he sensed), but he continually blamed it on me. Was that justified?

What would you have done?

I'm glad you at least see that the bashers have no credibility. It's not just that they make factual mistakes about teaching English. But they seem to think that if I return to the US, that the police will arrest me for my website exposing Stefan, etc. It's like the police have nothing better to do than to go after people involved in cyber wars. Yeah right. You have to commit an actual crime for them to be after you, not just be involved in a personal feud online. My God. The fact that they would think that, or at least spout that, means they are clearly insane and do not even live in the real world.

Another basher even said that James Randi still wants to sue me, when in reality, Randi forgot about the incident years ago and is too old to waste his time in such things. He would never sue anyone unless he could profit from it. He was just bluffing and making an example out of me to others. It was due to a misunderstanding years ago in which I posted something from a friend of mine who was Randi's enemy.

BTW, why do you not trust everything that Winston says? When have I lied or deceived you before? I told you I have a great feedback record from others and a 100 percent positive feedback on Ebay. You can check it all here: http://www.happierabroad.com/References.htm

So why do you have cause to consider me deceptive in any way?

Can you explain?

No I am not an angel. But who is? Have you ever met anyone who has never lied in his/her whole life? Not even a white one?

As to "date", Mr S will tell you that the bar girls in Angeles City do treat you as a "real date" when you barfine them. They are looking for a real boyfriend too. It doesn't mean they don't want cash too. But there is a huge difference between someone who ONLY wants cash from you vs someone who really LIKES you at the same time. They treat you totally different. Sensitive/perceptive people can tell the difference.

Aren't you able to tell the difference between someone who really likes you and someone who just wants to use you? I'm sure you can, because it's quite obvious.

Someone who wants to use you, for example, displays these traits:
http://www.russianwomenabroad.com/forum ... f1b62ae8b4

Here are some signs, which can enlighten you that she is not attracted to you:

She looks very frustrated when she first sees you. She does not smile;

Even after you spend some time together, she still does not want to hold hands. When you try to touch her, it looks as though it irritates her... Here I should say that it is wrong to think that Russian women don't like "holding hands". They do, but only if they like you. I remember my close friend told me about one of the foreigners who visited her. She said, "you know, when he tries to touch my hand, I feel repulsed..." In another situation, when she liked a guy, she would love "holding hands"!

Here are some other Red flags:

During your stay, your Russian friend will prefer to spend all of your evenings in night-clubs or restaurants, instead of spending “quality time� together with you getting to know each other (don’t confuse this with her attempting to be hospitable and showing you the town);

Will try to make you buy as much stuff for her as possible, will complain and show her dissatisfaction in case you don’t get her something she wants;

Will show a change in her mood very often (ex. Will be happy and excited when you are in public, but sullen and silent when you are alone);

Will act like she is very busy and could devote only a short time to you, in particular meeting you at restaurants or bars only;

Will be reluctant to discuss your future together, and make serious plans;

Will have sex with you on the first date, but won’t kiss you on the lips or will accept sex passively (remember “Pretty woman�? )

Also, I wish to assure you that if your Russian friend will be willing to have sex with you on the first date, it does not prove anything. She may really like you, or she may just believe that it is the only way to get abroad.

One more point: on our Women’s forum we discussed if any of our women were really “in love� when they agreed to marry their husbands, 95% admitted that they were not in love. Some said that they developed love and respect throughout their life with their spouses. Those, few who replied that they did fall in love before the marriage, were met with distrust and disbelief. Many said that it is impossible to fall in love with a stranger whom you met on-line. Surely, many (if not all) of these women assured their future husbands that they were “in love� before the marriage. This is something to think about!

There is a lot to consider in developing any relationship. Of course, it’s nice to be very positive and open to the possibilities, but in order to avoid great disappointment afterwards, I would advice you to use your judgment, insight and maturity when arriving at this crucial step in your relationships.
W: With bar girls that like me, I've gotten good body language from them, including them spending time with me or sleeping with me for free. Just because I paid $20 to the bar for them to spend the night with me does not mean that they don't really like or that it's not a real date. They still TREAT is like a real date. And that's what counts. If they are not in a rush to leave, it means they like you and want to be with you.

Take a look at what Elena of Elenasmodels.com had to say about body language between someone who likes you vs someone who doesn't:
“The real indication is her body language. If she unconsciously reciprocates
your body language (moves forward when you move towards her, smiles back when
you smile at her, takes you “under the arm� when you walk together (crossing
your and her elbows), sits close to you in public places, is relaxed and seems
to be at ease even when you make awful mistakes, and always tries to help you -
then she is attracted to you. If she, vice versa, moves back when you move
forward, crosses her legs and arms when you move closer to her, looks away when
you look at her, tries not to sit close to you in public places, is irritated
with minor things and seems to be unhappy or indifferent, and does not help
you out even when you really need it - then she is not attracted to you.�
Well I've definitely gotten the good body language she speaks of, from bar girls, even if they are prostitutes. So I still claim that they are real dates. Plus, if they weren't real dates, then how come the girl gets jealous if you try to barfine another girl?

Please try to see the big picture, and not just black and white values.

Thanks and I hope I've shed some light on everything.

Best wishes in China,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on October 7th, 2012, 10:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I am happy to hear of your decision. You can now spend more time doing something worthwhile.

I think it would be good to charge them more;then when they break in, they are stealing your services. The fees will pile up and you can make it worth your time by taking them to court.
DiscoPro_Joe
Freshman Poster

Post by DiscoPro_Joe »

It's good to see that you've finally banned those jackasses from your site. How much longer will you leave up the Bashing Board before deleting it permanently? I'd recommend one more week, just so the existing members can read it one last time before it's gone. Do you really want the hundreds of lies of the bashers to be read by all the new members who join your site in the future?

I really think your "subscription fee" for those guys should be at least $1,000 per month. At least. How much is your precious time worth -- especially since you're outside the U.S. where it's easier to make new friends? How much is a good night's sleep worth? What about your physical and mental health? Can you put a price tag on those? Perhaps this whole "subscription" thing is a bad idea.

Anyway, as with most other fans and forum users who've seen the Bashing Board, I always found myself trying to sort out the facts from the fiction whenever I'd read those threads. I knew most of their words were crap, but wasn't sure if it was completely 100% false or not. I'm very relieved to hear that you currently have some jobs: I do admit to being duped a little from the bashers' claims that you'd had no job during the last two years.

And after browsing Stefan's site about you, I gave him some credibility (for awhile) regarding the time he spent with you. However, I appreciate you clearing up the misunderstandings. Damn...I was getting a little concerned about allowing you to hang out with me in Chongqing if you ever come here!!! One of my biggest pet peeves is bad smells. So I was thinking (based upon Stefan's firsthand account of you), jeez...do I really want a B.O. boy who is an excessive moocher and whose public womanizing tactics would embarrass me...to stay with me for a few miserable days???

I'm glad you've cleared this up, Winston. Stefan certainly does sound like he's got some issues, especially since he's chosen to parrot the libel of the bashers on his website without verifying it.

Get some sleep, man...and delete the Bashing Board soon. It's time to jettison the garbage and focus on the meaningful things in life. You're outside the "USA Matrix" like I am, so there are plently of meaningful aspects to focus on now, that's for sure! :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Joe,
Thanks for your honesty. Well that was the point. Even you were duped a bit by the bashers. And that's the danger of allowing lies to persist, is that some might actually believe in them.

I'm not sure about the bashing board, because even though there are lies there, at least I got the last word. Sometimes, the light is made more glorious by the darkness. That's what fuels devout Christians too. After all, a movie would be boring without bad guys, and if I were really insignificant, then everyone would just ignore me. Someone told me that studies show that haters of a public personality usually spend more time watching them than their real fans do, that's what addiction does to you.

As to the claims of me having body odor, if I do have BO, then it would be a natural odor from my body, not one caused by not showering. I shower EVERYDAY, sometimes twice a day. Showering is therapeutic in that it helps me to relax, and ease off, and think. I take long showers because it is soothing. When I sit at my computer, my mind is often blank. But when I take a walk or long shower, my best ideas and inspirations come to me. That's the way it is.

And I brush everyday too. So if I do in fact have some weird odor, then it's not something I can help. Maybe it's like those people from India who smell like curry or something? lol Most people do not complain that I have any odor, but of course, most people would probably not mention it out of politeness if they did smell a bad odor on you. Like they say, it's hard to "smell yourself".

As to visiting you, it would be a very long stretch, since Chongqing is very far from the cities I want to visit. Going there from Shanghai for example, would be like going from California to Kansas. Really far.

But if I did, I would definitely be a good guest. Look what my hosts that I stayed with said about me: http://www.couchsurfing.com/people/wwu777

As you can see, they said I was a wonderful guest and they had a wonderful time meeting me.

Examples:

* "Winston Wu was a guest in our home in Phoenix this summer. He met my husband and I at the pool and after spending some time with Winston we were sure he would be a fine houseguest. He was generous, kind and helpful as I was 8 months pregnant during his stay! I have children and felt comfortable with him in our home. I wish him the very best and hope to see him again soon." - Erin Razinn from Phoenix, AZ
* "Winston was our guest for one night, and we hope we have a chance to meet him again. He seemed very level-headed, open-minded, and was a perfect guest in every way. It was wonderful and very easy to have a conversation with him, and provided valuable insights through his travels & experiences." - Raju, Naturopathic doctor, Morgan Hill, CA
* "Winston strikes me as the type of guy who would enjoy living in a desert teepee made out of recycled veggiemeat sandwich wrappers. A bit of a hippie, in other words. But very polite, perfectly pleasant and a good guest." - Nicole, Manila, Philippines
The first two quotes above are from my hospitalityclub.org profile. You can check it by joining for free and viewing my profile under "WWu777". All quotes and comments are linked to the actual member's profiles. There is NO WAY I could have faked those comments. None. Go there and you will see.

The third quote is from couchsurfing. In fact, I'll show you the full comment that Nicole wrote. As you can see, even though we didn't have that much in common, she still said that I was "polite, perfectly pleasant and a good guest".

From NICOLENADIA
Quezon City, Philippines
Feb 3, 2007 Met in person Hosted 1 days
Positive

"Winston and I don't have much in common, a fact best illustrated by when he saw my PC's wallpaper (a photo of Stewart, Colbert and the rest of The Daily Show team) and wondered why we didn't have wallpaper of beaches or mountains instead. To which my brother Gabe answered, perfectly correctly, "Oh, we don't like nature in this house." Winston strikes me as the type of guy who would enjoy living in a desert teepee made out of recycled veggiemeat sandwich wrappers. A bit of a hippie, in other words. But very polite, perfectly pleasant and a good guest. Enjoy your stay in the Philippines, Winston, and I sincerely hope everything works out wonderfully for you."
That's the REAL WINSTON WU. Can't you tell? Those were written by REAL couchsurfing members that you can check by clicking their profile links on my comment section, so there's no way I could have faked them.

What you heard from the bashers was not only lies, but baseless too.

It is true that I am a womanizer, but I don't have to be that way around you. I can just go womanizing alone when you're not around.

Again, here is the real scoop about me from normal mentally healthy stable people: (you read these all right?)

* "The truth is, I would trust you with my life." - Michael Goodspeed, Portland, OR, close friend since 2001, veteran writer, critical thinker, radio show co-host, and media critic
* "Winston is a kind and fun person. Even my son likes him." - Amber LaMond
* "Winston - an Engaging personality! Met Winston at a social event, and was won over by his open, friendly nature, and ability to converse on a deeper plane than most. He is a really fun guy to be around - there is never a dull moment with Winston! He is a prolific and articulate writer, and his homepage is a site for sore eyes :) He is equally comfy talking to someone 1-1 as well as regaling groups of people with his world-wide adventures. Winston is definitely someone I'd love to be friends with, and hope to run into again." - The late Kumar, good friend and Microsoft employee from India
* "I am Mick Dean; musician, freelance writer and in the security field in the Seattle Northwest. Met with my working buddy, "Winston" getting to know him was easy, as he is open quickly to breaking barriers. One of my first impressions of him is his "critical thinking". Winston's ideas and opinions ran deep and with much intelligent commentaries of the progressing current events that continue to this day. We did quite well in our work and became friends easily, as he has an attitude of optimism toward the future that is hard to find. We formed a circle with other friends that like to have fun and party in and outside of a very troubled country. His written expressions are carefully articulated from his many experiences that we all should learn from in order to make for a better life. Those who venture outside America for dating and professional activity will find that it is happier abroad. "That's the Winston Wu that I know!"" - Mick Gibbs, Bellevue, WA, friend and co-worker
* “The stuff you recommend, winston, has always managed to utterly CHANGE MY LIFE. thank you for being an inspiration. you will never know how much it means to me!!!� - Elizabeth, close female friend in Southern California, model and actress
* "Winston you're one of the few people out there who will tell it like it is, even if it makes yourself look bad. I give you that at least. Most guys out there brag and BS and deny their faults, but you tell it like it is. Like Dwight (our mutual friend) if you say something happened, it happened. And like him, you don't just talk about it, you DO IT." - Jeffrey Rich, Atlanta, GA, friend and frequent visitor to the Philippines, a man of few compliments
* "Winston Wu was a guest in our home in Phoenix this summer. He met my husband and I at the pool and after spending some time with Winston we were sure he would be a fine houseguest. He was generous, kind and helpful as I was 8 months pregnant during his stay! I have children and felt comfortable with him in our home. I wish him the very best and hope to see him again soon." - Erin Razinn from Phoenix, AZ
* "Winston was our guest for one night, and we hope we have a chance to meet him again. He seemed very level-headed, open-minded, and was a perfect guest in every way. It was wonderful and very easy to have a conversation with him, and provided valuable insights through his travels & experiences." - Raju, Naturopathic doctor, Morgan Hill, CA
* "Winston is a good fellow. He is a talented writer and knows how to express himself well. I trust him." - Nathan from Washington
* "Winston has a lot to share.He is a interesting person to have a conversation with.More you get to know him more he has to offer.Thank you for all your help.It's been my pleasure to spend time with you.I have only a humble bow to give you but it comes straight from heart." - Mikuu, backpacker from Finland
* "he's a nice and cheerfull guy. you can trust him, it was good to meet him :)" - Dominik, Krakow, Poland
* "We met here, in Lithuania, and he was very friendly, understenging,intelligent...oh i can say just good words about him, not strict..... This person is very reliable." - Samantha from Klaipeda, Lithuania
* "Winston seemed a person having inner intrigue which makes the time spent with him very interesting." - Vita, Kaunas, Lithuania
* "This is a cool cat who likes to travel and is personable. Not a dull moment here." - Dan Kizziah, Yuma, AZ
* "We ate chinese and I drank a lot of beer. Very nice guy with many intelligent things to say. Would have him over again anytime." - Sarah Haley, Colorado
* "Winston strikes me as the type of guy who would enjoy living in a desert teepee made out of recycled veggiemeat sandwich wrappers. A bit of a hippie, in other words. But very polite, perfectly pleasant and a good guest." - Nicole, Manila, Philippines

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Spend time on things that are positive and constructive. Fuller has been a liar for many, many years. You didn't create him; he created himself. You or I are not going to change him. The only thing you can do is get him and those like him out of your life, as quickly as possible.

He has spent years lieing. You're not going to change his character, by being in combat with him. He's a loser!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Joe, one more thing. You mentioned you read Stefan's website about me. Here's the interesting thing about it. If you look through it all, notice that he NEVER EVER cites even ONE thing I EVER did WRONG to him. NOT ONE! What does that tell you?

All he does is bash my values and behaviors. He is never able to cite anything ethically or legally wrong that I did to him.

All he does is flame his disgust without end over and over again.

The truth is, when I was with him, I did EVERYTHING he asked me to do. So, if I did everything he asked me to do for him, how could I have done any wrong to him? The answer is of course, I didn't.

He's just a pure hater, pure and simple.

It isn't my fault that he didn't give me any work to do for him (other than an occasional errand) and then blamed me for it. Have you ever heard of any boss that would do that? What would you do in such a situation? Thus, with no work to do for him, how could I have f***ed up anything? The answer, I didn't f**k up anything. I am a very efficient person. You can tell by my spelling and grammar here too.

So he basically has a zero case against me.

Now, it is true that I went out whoring a lot, picked up lots of girls, dated women everywhere everday. Yeah that's true. But with no work to do, what do you expect me to do, stay at home and do nothing? Isn't it better to enjoy the time you've got, rather than staying at home begging him for work? What would you have done?