Ukrainian Feminist Girls go Wild in Europe ( 18 plus only)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ukrainian Feminist Girls go Wild in Europe ( 18 plus only)

Post by ladislav »

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Pay attention to their signs. Is freedom so great, libertarians?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Women like that shouldn't ever be considered marriage material. They have no self-respect and that's nothing but a petty, uncivilized riot. Then there's the fact they are feminists. Some of them also look like common Americunts or like they could be cheap whores.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Was I the only person whom had paid attention to the countries they protested that malarky in??

Sweden. Typical. Italy. Somewhat typical. The Ukraine. It's becoming feminist. I'm glad it didn't say some of my favorite countries (and I'm also glad that it really didn't happen in my favorite countries).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

E_Irizarry wrote:The Ukraine. It's becoming feminist. I'm glad it didn't say some of my favorite countries (and I'm also glad that it really didn't happen in my favorite countries).
What are your favorite countries? I know feminists are in every country, but are you sure Russia and Ukraine are becoming feminist? I don't think that Slavic men tolerate feminism? Putin jailed p***y Riot and they can be considered feminist.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Tsar wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:The Ukraine. It's becoming feminist. I'm glad it didn't say some of my favorite countries (and I'm also glad that it really didn't happen in my favorite countries).
What are your favorite countries? I know feminists are in every country, but are you sure Russia and Ukraine are becoming feminist? I don't think that Slavic men tolerate feminism? Putin jailed p***y Riot and they can be considered feminist.
Well I saw Roosh V. on that talk show, and most of the women there seemed to co-sign against Roosh.
For two, this "topless jihad" cra.p-o had happened.

For three (and Tsar, I like your dispositions in your posts: that's the disclaimer here), I'm not telling anybody my favorite countries. FYI: there is a post actually I put up. If you can find it, we can take it from there. I feel I have to be semi-cryptic on this one.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Okay, how many women REALLY participated in this? I keep seeing the same women over and over, and the camera is always staged so you can never see the size of the crowd. Somehow I think this was some tiny thing being blown out of proportion to make a good story.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

abcdavid01 wrote:Pay attention to their signs. Is freedom so great, libertarians?

It's terrible LOL stick to your slavery...enjoy....
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

OutWest wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Pay attention to their signs. Is freedom so great, libertarians?

Technically I still consider myself a libertarian of sorts. I'm just pointing out the difference between freedom and anarchy.

Again, look at their signs: "Freedom is Not a Disease...f**k Your Morals"

Is this what freedom looks like? Chaos with no morals? I don't want it. That's not libertarian. That's liberal.

I believe you said you oppose women's suffrage? That's a limit on freedom, which in turn creates more freedom. It's more responsible. That's the difference between freedom and anarchy.

Freedom rests on a bedrock of responsibility. These girls don't have it. They haven't earned freedom.

So I suppose that although these protesters ask for freedom, they really want anarchy, unearned freedom. It's something libertarians should avoid, but most modern ones cross the line into supporting it.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

abcdavid01 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Technically I still consider myself a libertarian of sorts. I'm just pointing out the difference between freedom and anarchy.

Again, look at their signs: "Freedom is Not a Disease...f**k Your Morals"

Is this what freedom looks like? Chaos with no morals? I don't want it. That's not libertarian. That's liberal.

I believe you said you oppose women's suffrage? That's a limit on freedom, which in turn creates more freedom. It's more responsible. That's the difference between freedom and anarchy.

Freedom rests on a bedrock of responsibility. These girls don't have it. They haven't earned freedom.

So I suppose that although these protesters ask for freedom, they really want anarchy, unearned freedom. It's something libertarians should avoid, but most modern ones cross the line into supporting it.

I did not say I oppose women's suffrage exactly- I said it has negative consequences that are unresolved...so I would say it is a suspect though perhaps not convicted yet. Observation of negative consequences is a statement of fact, not my personal "feelings" about it. I do not think you have fully thought through freedom and liberty...so take your time.

With these Ukrainian nuts, what is it exactly that they are protesting? Morals in general? While I think they are kooks, it seems they are protesting Islamic attitudes, Sharia law, and the enslavement of women under Islam.( and near total loss of freedom under Islamic dictatorships.) Now a reasonable person might in fact agree with them about that but spare us the saggy titties.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013 ... ad/100487/
According to the above article, a Tunisian feminist girl posted nude pics online & she got condemed for it... so these Ukranian women decide to run around topless to support her freedom??? WTF!
Firstly Nudity does not equal freedom or liberation, it's just plain stupid to put yourself out there like that, no one will take you seriously. In countries like Lebanon, Turkey & Algeria, all women have the option of covering themselves, their heads or just wearing what ever they like. Yet most of them still cover their heads, not out of duty but because it's their way, their custom & culture. They have values. Everybody has a right to there opinion, but it's how you put the message across. Modesty is a big thing in Islam and if she had kept her clothes on more good ordinary muslims may have backed her up.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

You guys have no clue! Feminism in Ukraine? LOL :) Give me a break, Ukraine has a few million more young women than men, they are not that stupid to become feminist. Ukrainian girls want to find husbands. These girls are angry at sex tourism, which I totally understand. The truth is, large Ukrainian cities are filled with Arabs and Turks, who behave like they own the world and treat ALL girls that they meet like total garbage only usable for one night stands. I would be angry too. Russia, Ukraine and FSU are VERY far from feminist and it will stay that way for a long time, trust me.

Another reason, some girls just want publicity and do crazy stuff. Look, they are all young. It's just "boiling youth" in them, they want to change the world. I felt the same 10 years ago. Yes, they protest one Muslim girl who was prosecuted, OK, so what?
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

so why were they actually arrested? they would have just gone away on their own if they were ignored..
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

This must be recent. Or in a very different part of Ukraine I was in. I'm certainly no authority, as I haven't stayed a lengthy time there, but, what I saw in the people looked very different than the faces in these photos. The men in these photos are starting to look Americanized and the women certainly do. What I saw in 2008, the men looked very scary, even for my big ass. And all the women looked afraid. . . I wonder if this ELF technology/warfare aka HAARP is now active over there. And don't f**k with me with "theorist" accusations. I've known about this shit since 1980.