Strategic Relocation: Joel Skousen (Full film)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Strategic Relocation: Joel Skousen (Full film)

Post by zboy1 »

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Could you write us a small summary of this movie? It seems to be a video of Alex & Joel talking cr@p most of the time!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this film about relocation within America or overseas? Why? To get away from the NWO?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It's about both, I disagree with some of it but the film basically says you want to be in areas of the world where there are not alot of people and you can sustain yourself. He makes the point that America is good real estate for surviving off the land and that no matter where you go you want to fit in and not stick out.

Making the point whites will stick out in alot of places in South America.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Watched it way back when. Skousen is an idiot who says you should stay here and hunker down. You should already be rich, and be able to afford land, plus an underground shelter, plus rations to last for months or years.

To sum up:
he is an idiot.

EDIT:
HMMM
Tell us what you really think, Jester.

Must have been angry when I wrote this....
Last edited by Jester on October 8th, 2013, 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Is this film about relocation within America or overseas? Why? To get away from the NWO?
To get away from uncivilized people who'll lose their minds when there's a breakdown in the supply chain & law & order.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything