Should we have an anti-American Women board?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Should we have an anti-American Women board?

Post by Winston »

I just realized something obvious. Since so many threads here are about bashing American women, shouldn't we have a board in the forum for American women bashing? Something like "American Women: Problems and Experiences"?

I mean, think about it. Anti-AW threads are among the most common here. So shouldn't we have a category for them? Otherwise, it isn't clear where they belong.

If we do create such a section, I'd have to pay someone to move tons and tons of threads into it. Perhaps thousands.

What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

*Casts "Heck Yeah!" for the ballot*
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

My vote is ..... *drumroll*

AYE!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

It's not difficult to move those threads, it may be time consuming though. It will depend on the export/upload speed.

Are you hiring? :P
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renata wrote:It's not difficult to move those threads, it may be time consuming though. It will depend on the export/upload speed.

Maybe. Will you work for cheap? haha. Just kidding.

Yeah it would be very time consuming, considering that we have thousands of anti-AW threads. But maybe we can just move a few hundred in to start with. That's if we create the board that is.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
Renata wrote:It's not difficult to move those threads, it may be time consuming though. It will depend on the export/upload speed.

Maybe. Will you work for cheap? haha. Just kidding.

Yeah it would be very time consuming, considering that we have thousands of anti-AW threads. But maybe we can just move a few hundred in to start with. That's if we create the board that is.
I vote with Irizarry and Deasel.

It will sharpen up the "brand" of the main HA board and help you sell advertising.

Plus the other board will be the best MGTOW forum on the web, right from the get-go. (Because of the going-abroad solution that will be inherent/embedded in many threads.

You will MORE THAN DOUBLE hits etc.

PS
You are such a pennypinching CHEAPSKATE.

HIRE RENATA and she will do a great job.

PS #2
Oh and WHY don't you CROSS-ADVERTISE your existing websites? I.e. why aren't there obvious links, right on the HA forum, to "Women's HA" (or whatever it is) and to (I guess?) your esoteric/metaphysical site?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If such a forum is created, it should be called something like The All Western Women Suck Forum or similar. That would probably draw in more of the right type of viewers.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jester wrote:Oh and WHY don't you CROSS-ADVERTISE your existing websites? I.e. why aren't there obvious links, right on the HA forum, to "Women's HA" (or whatever it is) and to (I guess?) your esoteric/metaphysical site?
There are obvious links at the top of the page.
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

I thought the entire website was anti-AW? :D
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Yes good idea.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester it's an easy 1-function task but it's time consuming. He could afford to be a miser with this job. He can pay by the hour & establish a quota of threads to be moved per day. I don't have the time, but I'm sure he could hire some meticulous person to get this done.

Winston it's a great idea, I think the Trip reports should be more prominant on this website, they're so tucked away. They are the evidence & outcomes of what this place is relly about. After all it's HappierAbroad 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I vote yes. Put BAW's long ass thread in there too.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

If you do that, in due time there will be a call for an Anti-American man section.

I think we should stick with the theme of HappierAbroad and the utter repulsiveness of American women should remain one of the many subthemes.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:If you do that, in due time there will be a call for an Anti-American man section.

I think we should stick with the theme of HappierAbroad and the utter repulsiveness of American women should remain one of the many subthemes.
I had never thought of it like that. You may have a damn, good point there.