Longest time skyping with a female

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

RedMenace wrote:Holy sh*t the lust is so strong. I think she will rape me when we meet lol. She doesn't want to go have a shower because she said she misses me so she wants to speak to me. If I try to tell her to control herself, then she says I want to do something else that's why I want her to go have a shower. I know she loves me now. Before I think she just liked me but after the 8 hrs video chat, I some how got into her head. Now she can't control herself lol. She is infected with lust haha.
Well done. This is what distinguishes smooth guys from losers. Lame guys will pressure the girl for sex before she's ready. Smooth guys can get a woman so turned on that she'll end up raping the shit out of him.

The strategy that works for me is to find a woman who responds to gentlemanly behavior (of course, this excludes practically all American women, but that's all right). With the right words and deeds, I can make her clothes fall right off.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Good job fellas! Learning the art of seduction is a valuable skill indeed. Don't tease too much though. Even women have limits on teasing. The last thing you want to hear is dead silence and AWOL after a long term distance relationship only to find out some guy locally swept her off her feet. Even worse she tells you straight up in a blunt fashion. I don't care how emotionally strong and manly you think you are, that hurts any man's ego and self esteem.

You might want to rethink your strategy and let her fly you to Shanghai for at least a week Red. Mark your territory and that will help buy you some time if you really want to keep her. Besides, it would be a fun trip. Letting a Chinese woman do something for you is not like letting an American or UK woman or cougar own your ass just because they bought you something. They just are not bitches like that.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

kai1275 wrote:Good job fellas! Learning the art of seduction is a valuable skill indeed. Don't tease too much though. Even women have limits on teasing. The last thing you want to hear is dead silence and AWOL after a long term distance relationship only to find out some guy locally swept her off her feet. Even worse she tells you straight up in a blunt fashion. I don't care how emotionally strong and manly you think you are, that hurts any man's ego and self esteem.

You might want to rethink your strategy and let her fly you to Shanghai for at least a week Red. Mark your territory and that will help buy you some time if you really want to keep her. Besides, it would be a fun trip. Letting a Chinese woman do something for you is not like letting an American or UK woman or cougar own your a** just because they bought you something. They just are not bitches like that.
This is the only way. I will tell her when she wakes up. I just put her to sleep a few mins ago over skype. I will tell her that I will get Visa but she has to help me with plane ticket tomorrow. That way I can go there and seal the deal over Christmas holiday. If I don't she will get frustrated very soon. She is so turned on she can't even sleep. She is scared she will not focus on her job because of this. Doing this I only need to spend about £200 - 400 which I can afford to spend within my student loan. She even had a dream last night. You can probably guess what this dream was all about but she was shy to get into too much detail about it. It's probably a female version of wet dream lol. Dammit I hope this goes well. I think I escalated things too quick. Now she is all turned on and I can't fulfill her desires because I am not in Shanghai. I may have to turn her back on if I get there because right now I think she will literally rape me lol. :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

RedMenace wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Good job fellas! Learning the art of seduction is a valuable skill indeed. Don't tease too much though. Even women have limits on teasing. The last thing you want to hear is dead silence and AWOL after a long term distance relationship only to find out some guy locally swept her off her feet. Even worse she tells you straight up in a blunt fashion. I don't care how emotionally strong and manly you think you are, that hurts any man's ego and self esteem.

You might want to rethink your strategy and let her fly you to Shanghai for at least a week Red. Mark your territory and that will help buy you some time if you really want to keep her. Besides, it would be a fun trip. Letting a Chinese woman do something for you is not like letting an American or UK woman or cougar own your a** just because they bought you something. They just are not bitches like that.
This is the only way. I will tell her when she wakes up. I just put her to sleep a few mins ago over skype. I will tell her that I will get Visa but she has to help me with plane ticket tomorrow. That way I can go there and seal the deal over Christmas holiday. If I don't she will get frustrated very soon. She is so turned on she can't even sleep. She is scared she will not focus on her job because of this. Doing this I only need to spend about £200 - 400 which I can afford to spend within my student loan. She even had a dream last night. You can probably guess what this dream was all about but she was shy to get into too much detail about it. It's probably a female version of wet dream lol. Dammit I hope I hope this goes well. I think I escalated things too quick. Now she is all turned on and I can't fulfill her desires because I am not in Shanghai. I may have to turn her back on if I get there because right now I think she will literally rape me lol. :lol:
If you guys can manage to put a travel plan in motion, she will be able to hold out. Having tickets in hand and visa/passports ready provides encouragement and helps the time pass quickly too. I know how you feel on that, it was usually the toughest times in between plane tickets :(

Don't feel too bad about escalating things too quickly. It's natural and you are both humans. You two were just being yourselves. Can't shake nature or control every aspect of it. If you two are in love with each other, neither of you will rest until you are together forever. It's just the way life normally works. And that is a beautiful thing.:)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

RedMenace wrote:Holy sh*t the lust is so strong. I think she will rape me when we meet lol. She doesn't want to go have a shower because she said she misses me so she wants to speak to me. If I try to tell her to control herself, then she says I want to do something else that's why I want her to go have a shower. I know she loves me now. Before I think she just liked me but after the 8 hrs video chat, I some how got into her head. Now she can't control herself lol. She is infected with lust haha.
"BUT ALL CHINESE THINK YOU ARE A FERAL, INCORRIGIBLE AFRICAN GORILLA!"
What happened to that stereotype, paisano? ...got a Chinese girl to lust for you now?? See, man. The pessimistic stereotypes of courting have to stop (even though I am culpable at times too but it's nice when you guys get in my a.ss too).

The #'s game applies abroad in certain cases, too.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
What happened to that stereotype, paisano? ...got a Chinese girl to lust for you now?? See, man. The pessimistic stereotypes of courting have to stop (even though I am culpable at times too but it's nice when you guys get in my a.ss too).

lol what? I am the first black man she has ever got to know. She is a hard nut to crack. Initially she resisted. She responds very very well to kind deeds. She is almost a child when I try to put her to sleep lol. I tell her I will be in her dream. Then when she wakes up I will be there. Lol. Then she is like will you be there tonight haha. Mind you she is quite serious when she is at work. Anyways she said she likes me because I am a developer and can do what she can't and that I can do many things. She likes developers and has developer friends but for some reason she thinks they are annoying. Lol once she was trying to buy a house. Then she tells me how this house salesman was trying to chat her up. She got annoyed because she was only interested in buying a house :lol: . Lol after our 8 hrs convo 2 days ago, she lost control :lol: . Now she can't contain all the emotions and sht. I broke her shield too soon. Fk I am in love. I feel so blind but yet can't stop myself. How can you have an 8 hr conversation with someone without getting tired? You and that person must have something very special going on.
Last edited by RedMenace on October 6th, 2013, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

RedMenace wrote:

lol what? I am the first black man she has ever got to know. She is a hard nut to crack. Initially she was resistance. She responds very very well to kind deeds. She is almost a child when I try to put her to sleep lol. I tell her I will be in her dream. Then when she wakes up I will be there. Lol. Then she is like will you be there tonight haha. Mind you she is quite serious when she is at work. Anyways she said she likes me because I am a developer and can do what she can't and that I can do many things. She likes developers and has developer friends but for some reason she thinks they are annoying. Lol once she was trying to buy a house. Then she tells me how this house salesman was trying to chat her up. She got annoyed because she was only interested in buying a house :lol: . Lol after our 8 hrs convo 2 days ago, she lost control :lol: . Now she can't contain all the emotions and sht. I broke her shield too soon. Fk I am in love. I feel so blind but yet can't stop myself. How can you have an 8 hr conversation with someone without getting tired? You and that person must have something very special going on.
Ok valid UK Passport? Check?
valid visa to go to China? Check?
sufficient amount of money for the round-trip plane ticket? Check?
Understood the tourist-visa laws in China? Check?

There's no excuse as to why you guys don't go. #DJIVMoneyLivesVicariouslyThroughMeAtThisMomentLOL
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

RedMenace wrote:

lol what? I am the first black man she has ever got to know. She is a hard nut to crack. Initially she was resistance. She responds very very well to kind deeds. She is almost a child when I try to put her to sleep lol. I tell her I will be in her dream. Then when she wakes up I will be there. Lol. Then she is like will you be there tonight haha. Mind you she is quite serious when she is at work. Anyways she said she likes me because I am a developer and can do what she can't and that I can do many things. She likes developers and has developer friends but for some reason she thinks they are annoying. Lol once she was trying to buy a house. Then she tells me how this house salesman was trying to chat her up. She got annoyed because she was only interested in buying a house :lol: . Lol after our 8 hrs convo 2 days ago, she lost control :lol: . Now she can't contain all the emotions and sht. I broke her shield too soon. Fk I am in love. I feel so blind but yet can't stop myself. How can you have an 8 hr conversation with someone without getting tired? You and that person must have something very special going on.

There's no excuse as to why you guys don't go. #DJIVMoneyLivesVicariouslyThroughMeAtThisMomentLOL
Only problem is I normally use to change topic when she brings the idea of her buying me plane ticket because I for some reason feel ashamed. But I have no choice but to take up this offer because it may be too late by the time I have enough money for the plane ticket.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

RedMenace wrote:
RedMenace wrote:

Only problem is I normally use to change topic when she brings the idea of her buying me plane ticket because I for some reason feel ashamed. But I have no choice but to take up this offer because it may be too late by the time I have enough money for the plane ticket.
Logic has set in! Nice. Swallow your Anglo pride and enjoy the ride. :-)
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

RedMenace wrote:
RedMenace wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: "BUT ALL CHINESE THINK YOU ARE A FERAL, INCORRIGIBLE AFRICAN GORILLA!"

Logic has set in! Nice. Swallow your Anglo pride and enjoy the ride. :-)
LOL!! Awesome! Will be praying for ya Red. You know we got your back at all times! Let us know if you need help with anything.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Damn I am wasting time. She wakes up in the middle of the night to tell me she misses me. Yesterday I put her to sleep now I am all sick because I can't just seal the deal. :x Today she is tired so I tell her to try and sleep because as much as I would like to see her she needs to sleep. This is getting way too personal before it's even started. I feel sick because I am unprepared to go to China without her help but I have to go soon or else everything will go downhill and then frustration will set in.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

RedMenace wrote:Damn I am wasting time. She wakes up in the middle of the night to tell me she misses me. Yesterday I put her to sleep now I am all sick because I can't just seal the deal. :x Today she is tired so I tell her to try and sleep because as much as I would like to see her she needs to sleep. This is getting way too personal before it's even started. I feel sick because I am unprepared to go to China without her help but I have to go soon or else everything will go downhill and then frustration will set in.
Just get it over with. Get your visa app going now. That doesn't really cost anything. Do you have that passport already? Set it all up and then you tell her or show her the papers you submitted to the embassy, and then tell her with a Cockney accent, "K look here Love. I got papers going and everything is in motion and I will be there <whatever> sharpish. Yeh? Now let's speak no more of this and let's take a nap and deal wif it later. Yeh?" :lol:

At least call time out before you guys cuss each other out. LOL
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

I hope the OP doesn't f.uck this up. If he does, he better PM his complaints about Western women from hereon out.

He's not entitled to b.itch out in the public part of the forum no mas because he f.ucked off opportunity with a FW.

#Don'tFailUsNowApplyForChineseVisaNOW
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I hope the OP doesn't f.uck this up. If he does, he better PM his complaints about Western women from hereon out.

He's not entitled to b.itch out in the public part of the forum no mas because he f.ucked off opportunity with a FW.

#Don'tFailUsNowApplyForChineseVisaNOW
HAHA! Maybe we should twirl that pledge paddle at Red that those coonish frats and sororities swing around! :twisted: :twisted:

Boy don't you dare come back here with a dry dick talking about that bullshit! :lol: :lol:
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Some of you are posting lies.

In China, the women like black men.

There was a dark skinned Jamaican man who posted on here who owns a travel business who said that the women in China like black men.

I'm black and there was a woman from China who had a crush on me.

In Japan, the women also love black men.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer