Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

Tsar wrote:
Jester wrote:
Tsar wrote:
You mention that Russian and Ukrainian women don't want a man that is "too nice." Can you define how a man can be "too nice?"
Imagine a girl has been raised around thugs. She feels insecure unless she is with someone who can deal with the world forcefully, intimidating others.

If she is physically intimidated, that's romantic to her. She wants to be swept off her feet, literally. It's OK with her if you slap her face, if she earned it. She wants a man with a rock-hard soul.

That and a lot of roses, wining and dining, etc. They do love material things.

If you handle things right, btw, no foreplay is necessary.

Perhaps JTest or others here with real FSU experience will weigh in with some examples.
I could be strict and forceful but I don't think I could ever go as far as slapping. I am not a pushover.

I know that if I found my ideal girl I am sure that I could be forceful. I wouldn't be talked into buying things unless I felt it was reasonable or I was giving a surprise gift. I see in many televisions shows how women disrespect their boyfriends and husbands, and I wouldn't ever allow myself to be disrespected. I will tell her that either she respects me or she can leave (and I will make sure I have the power in the relationship).

I have also learned to not fear losing someone. If a girl wants to leave after everything then I would tell her to leave and never think about coming back or getting a second chance. In my opinion a girl would be replaceable and I would try to let her know that. So if she wants to leave she would be losing much more than I would.

I think that by getting a virgin it would create more emotional connections in her mind. Being the only one earning money would make her dependent upon her man's income. Keep her away from opportunities to cheat. Don't pay for her to have a car, one car would be enough for a traditional couple. Accompany her to any appointments. Give her surprise gifts if she deserves them. The man should make her know and learn how she needs him. In the West this would be a "control freak" but i think that a man must control his girlfriend/bride if he wants to keep her. A man that gives his girlfriend or bride too much freedom and letting her disrespect him reduces his power in the relationship. When a man shows his girlfriend/bride that he needs her more than she needs him, he forfeits all power in the relationship and she can do whatever she wants because she knows he needs her (for sex, companionship, or whatever). I have learned that love and a girlfriend/bride is replaceable. The only thing that is special or unique is the memories. There are many other girls I could find that would be acceptable replacements. I want companionship, love, and my ideal bride but at the same time I see it similar to acquiring the most precious object for my happiness. I would do everything to make it work. But if she doesn't appreciate what I do, respect me, and bring me happiness by being affectionate and cheerful then I would call her out on it. Flirting with another guy would be cheating. I would also make sure she doesn't get an iPhone or one of those internet, app phones. I see many girls using those phones and that's all they do. She could have her own computer but I would block sites and have administrator privileges. All dating websites would be blocked and I would have a keystroke monitor as insurance she isn't trying to cheat.

I won't be a mangina or a pushover. I would take power and use power. I would be considered a "control freak" in the Western World but I consider myself as a designer and creating order. I am traditional and will make sure there is control in a relationship. Without control there would be anarchy. I would not have anarchy in a relationship because anarchy can destroy a relationship.

When dealing with other people, I would fight back or be aggressive if it came down to it. I do not seek out confrontations with people but I wouldn't back down from a confrontation. My view is that I will enter into everything with respect, try to resolve most conflicts with diplomacy. When I do not get respect then I don't give respect.

Do I sound like I would be forceful enough?
Come talk to us like this once you get laid. It changes things, period.

As far as not allowing her to have an iPhone and blocking her computer, to me, that's too much. If I have to do this, I don't want them. At least with me, the women have always known that catching them doing anything inappropriate means the end. If that doesn't matter, I don't want em anyway! Who needs that?

I definitely agree with you on the flirting though.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Jester wrote:
Halwick wrote:
Hmm....interesting. Despite the hype, it seems Russian/Ukraine women are no different than American women. Your comments re Ukrainian (and Russian?) women and their preference for asshole men confirms what I once saw. I have a co-worker who is married to a Russian woman. Nice, quiet unassuming guy at work, but when I saw him and his Russian wife at a party, he was rather strict, no-nonsense toward her. Not abusive, but like a strict, dominating father. She seemed rather compliant and accepted whatever he said. And did what he told her to do. He later told me you have to be an "asshole" to these women and keep them in line.
They seem to need that, emotionally. Emotional security.

Here's a AFA profile of a 23-year old Ukrainian girl: http://www.loveme.com/women/info134861.htm
Her profile reads: " I am looking for a real man. I need a boss, if you know what I mean. I want someone who will make me obey him and who will make me the happiest woman in the world...."

Is this what they really want in a man? A "boss"? What do you all think?

Yup.

Not as easy as it sounds. They don't obey easily in my limited experience. Kind of need some drama.
Tsar wrote:
You mention that Russian and Ukrainian women don't want a man that is "too nice." Can you define how a man can be "too nice?"
Imagine a girl has been raised around thugs. She feels insecure unless she is with someone who can deal with the world forcefully, intimidating others.

If she is physically intimidated, that's romantic to her. She wants to be swept off her feet, literally. It's OK with her if you slap her face, if she earned it. She wants a man with a rock-hard soul.

Also describes a lot of Latin American women I've seen. Latinas, even Americanized one, likes a strong-minded man who isn't afraid to slap her around and put her in her place.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:I understand what you mean re Ukrainian, I have experienced it w/ a gf from Russia. She chewed me out for NOT being an asshole and bumping into someone...

But could you please give an example of the "romantic ideas" that the Pinays are down with?
Of course, if it became time to bleed or die, it would be you or the other man in danger. :roll:
Her sorry ass would run away screaming .... or visit the "winner" in jail, for conjugal visits.

"Real man" == real stupid man to keep a liability like that around. :twisted:
Too many men still fall for the Let's you and him fight, though.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:
Jester wrote:
Tsar wrote:

Perhaps JTest or others here with real FSU experience will weigh in with some examples.
I could be strict and forceful but I don't think I could ever go as far as slapping. I am not a pushover.

I know that if I found my ideal girl I am sure that I could be forceful. I wouldn't be talked into buying things unless I felt it was reasonable or I was giving a surprise gift. I see in many televisions shows how women disrespect their boyfriends and husbands, and I wouldn't ever allow myself to be disrespected. I will tell her that either she respects me or she can leave (and I will make sure I have the power in the relationship).

I have also learned to not fear losing someone. If a girl wants to leave after everything then I would tell her to leave and never think about coming back or getting a second chance. In my opinion a girl would be replaceable and I would try to let her know that. So if she wants to leave she would be losing much more than I would.

I think that by getting a virgin it would create more emotional connections in her mind. Being the only one earning money would make her dependent upon her man's income. Keep her away from opportunities to cheat. Don't pay for her to have a car, one car would be enough for a traditional couple. Accompany her to any appointments. Give her surprise gifts if she deserves them. The man should make her know and learn how she needs him. In the West this would be a "control freak" but i think that a man must control his girlfriend/bride if he wants to keep her. A man that gives his girlfriend or bride too much freedom and letting her disrespect him reduces his power in the relationship. When a man shows his girlfriend/bride that he needs her more than she needs him, he forfeits all power in the relationship and she can do whatever she wants because she knows he needs her (for sex, companionship, or whatever). I have learned that love and a girlfriend/bride is replaceable. The only thing that is special or unique is the memories. There are many other girls I could find that would be acceptable replacements. I want companionship, love, and my ideal bride but at the same time I see it similar to acquiring the most precious object for my happiness. I would do everything to make it work. But if she doesn't appreciate what I do, respect me, and bring me happiness by being affectionate and cheerful then I would call her out on it. Flirting with another guy would be cheating. I would also make sure she doesn't get an iPhone or one of those internet, app phones. I see many girls using those phones and that's all they do. She could have her own computer but I would block sites and have administrator privileges. All dating websites would be blocked and I would have a keystroke monitor as insurance she isn't trying to cheat.

I won't be a mangina or a pushover. I would take power and use power. I would be considered a "control freak" in the Western World but I consider myself as a designer and creating order. I am traditional and will make sure there is control in a relationship. Without control there would be anarchy. I would not have anarchy in a relationship because anarchy can destroy a relationship.

When dealing with other people, I would fight back or be aggressive if it came down to it. I do not seek out confrontations with people but I wouldn't back down from a confrontation. My view is that I will enter into everything with respect, try to resolve most conflicts with diplomacy. When I do not get respect then I don't give respect.

Do I sound like I would be forceful enough?
I think generally you have it nailed.

It's the "not-backing-down" that they seem to thrive on. FSU women, but others too.

Try it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Jester wrote:I understand what you mean re Ukrainian, I have experienced it w/ a gf from Russia. She chewed me out for NOT being an asshole and bumping into someone...

But could you please give an example of the "romantic ideas" that the Pinays are down with?
Of course, if it became time to bleed or die, it would be you or the other man in danger. :roll:
Her sorry a** would run away screaming .... or visit the "winner" in jail, for conjugal visits.

"Real man" == real stupid man to keep a liability like that around. :twisted:
Too many men still fall for the Let's you and him fight, though.
haha yes... I have known a drama queen before... yes indeed..

drama may be an aphrodisiac for some... makes it hard to win at life though
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

zboy1 wrote:Anyone who thinks Filipinos are hotter than Russian chicks need to have their heads examined...
I need to get my head examined but regardless of that I still think Russian babes are hotter than Filipinos. "Beauty in the eye of the beholder" is a funny thing though - I'm currently in Thailand and 2 of my good friends here will only look at Thai women and have zero interest in Russians, Ukrainians etc. Oh well more for me. Time to get out of Thailand for me though.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

ClearView wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Anyone who thinks Filipinos are hotter than Russian chicks need to have their heads examined...
I need to get my head examined but regardless of that I still think Russian babes are hotter than Filipinos. "Beauty in the eye of the beholder" is a funny thing though - I'm currently in Thailand and 2 of my good friends here will only look at Thai women and have zero interest in Russians, Ukrainians etc. Oh well more for me. Time to get out of Thailand for me though.

Russians are class above Filipinas, I know its a bold statement but you know what I mean.
Filipinas have no ass, no boobs, most of them have monkey faces, PH are short and have lowest IQ in the world, have bodies of
12 yo teenage boy.
Only good thing about Filipinas is they are by far the easiest women to get in bed closely followed by Thais.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I think this is due to a misunderstanding of the Russian psyche. Russian culture is very much about strength and survival of the fittest. The girls will be docile for a man of he is strong, but view it as almost a duty to exploit a weak man, for that is what they deserve. They are amongst the best women in the world if you're an alpha male, but will snap you like a twig if you show any insecurities.

As they get older, some realize their perfect man isn't coming, and will happily shack up with a less than ideal man, just as in the West.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

HouseMD wrote:I think this is due to a misunderstanding of the Russian psyche. Russian culture is very much about strength and survival of the fittest. The girls will be docile for a man of he is strong, but view it as almost a duty to exploit a weak man, for that is what they deserve. They are amongst the best women in the world if you're an alpha male, but will snap you like a twig if you show any insecurities.
Wow.

Thanks for the reminder.

Saw this up close back in the day. Not pretty. Not pretty at all.

She walked all over him. In front of people.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

HouseMD wrote:I think this is due to a misunderstanding of the Russian psyche. Russian culture is very much about strength and survival of the fittest. The girls will be docile for a man of he is strong, but view it as almost a duty to exploit a weak man, for that is what they deserve. They are amongst the best women in the world if you're an alpha male, but will snap you like a twig if you show any insecurities.

As they get older, some realize their perfect man isn't coming, and will happily shack up with a less than ideal man, just as in the West.
Well, I guess that pretty much explains the dynamics between my coworker and his Russian wife.
He is strict and no-nonsense with her and she is compliant...so far. Can't help but wonder if she privately tests him and pushes the button on a regular basis. Kinda makes for a stressful relationship if you have to be on your guard and on your toes 24/7. But for some guys, never a dull moment and can get interesting, if not stimulating.

Are the characteristics you describe also apply to Eastern or Central European women? Also at what age do the women do they stop acting like a predator?

Thanks for the insight.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I want to try russia now. I definitely think this thread is correct. Filipinas are a backup plan once everything else has failed (american, russian). People talk shit about scamming russian women but what do you think all those filipinas are?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I want to try russia now. I definitely think this thread is correct. Filipinas are a backup plan once everything else has failed (american, russian). People talk shit about scamming russian women but what do you think all those filipinas are?
A Russian women was the last white woman I dated before tried Filipinas. I won't go into any details except to say I had nightmares for two years after I was finished with the Russian.
No guy wants to get kicked in the balls but when you date white women your just asking for it. That's my opinion after 20+ yrs of bad dating experiences with them. Their a pain in the ass.

Most guys get scammed because they choose the wrong Filipina(sluts, party girl types). Very few guys what to date "homebody" Filipinas.

Party Girl

Homebody
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

When I was growing up, Russians were portrayed as cold. The children turned their parents in to the KGB, we were told, if they did something wrong. They had this atheistic culture which Stalin as one of their ideological forefathers.

It's ironic to me that Russia is being tauted as a place with good family values. It may be more machismo than the US, which could have some benefits.

Religion-wise, I'd imagine atheism and Eastern Orthodox are high on the list for true ethnic Russians. Am I right? If someone is Eastern Orthodox, there may be women of similar religion. I could see how someone from that religious background might look to Russia.

I hear Russian divorce rates are high. Russian women are attractive, or at least the photos on the side are. :) I know one Russian woman who married a man who went over there bride hunting. Another girl had gotten engaged and he hired her to be his interpreter and proposed after 2 weeks. They had been together for several years and she seemed happy being married from one conversation. I don't know them well.

Filippinas come from a country where divorce is so taboo, it's illegal. I think they are more likely to have girls that are raised in a very conservative way as far as their sexual virtue is concerned. I don't know about Russians, but when we have a Filippina over for dinner, she goes in the kitchen and helps my wife with the dishes. Filippina food is okay. Not my favorite, but I think they have a culture where the women know how to cook. (Get used to pig fat :), but that's the case for a lot of Asian cuisines.) I hear Russian food is quite boring.

If I were single, I think I'd choose the Philippines over Russia as a place to look. If I visited in-laws, I'd rather go for tropical humidity than sub-zero freezing temperatures.

I wouldn't say one nationality is 'hotter' than the other. There are no doubt beautiful women in both countries. I've seen some very beautiful Filippinas. I haven't spent as much time around Russians, but on video there are beautiful women in both countries.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I want to try russia now. I definitely think this thread is correct. Filipinas are a backup plan once everything else has failed (american, russian). People talk shit about scamming russian women but what do you think all those filipinas are?
A Russian women was the last white woman I dated before tried Filipinas. I won't go into any details except to say I had nightmares for two years after I was finished with the Russian.
No guy wants to get kicked in the balls but when you date white women your just asking for it. That's my opinion after 20+ yrs of bad dating experiences with them. Their a pain in the a**.

Most guys get scammed because they choose the wrong Filipina(sluts, party girl types). Very few guys what to date "homebody" Filipinas.

Party Girl

Homebody

Filipina women are boring and are terrible in the sack. The only filipina that knew anything was my barhoe the rest of the hoes and more normal girls were average at best.

No offense but i wouldn't even fly to las vegas to screw a girl like that. There is girls that look like that in america that would probably not be that bad of a wife either. Im not advocating american women though they are the worst and i would never marry one but im just saying that if i have to settle for a ugly or tribal simpleton i think ill stay unmarried.

I may check out chinese and other asian countries though instead of russian though if the politics is too bad in russia by the time i get there cause i can't travel for a long while. but chinese chicks have a bad rap here. but at the end of the day they are all better than filipinas in looks, class, finances.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Bane wrote:Personally, I don't see what the big deal is with Filipinas.
Same here. I believe that their appeal is just how easy they are to attain for White men, and the low price of living in their country. Seriously though, the world is the White man's playground, so if I were White there's no way I'd go for Filipinas where there are so many better options. Even as a Black man, I'd take my chances with the handful of Japanese, Chinese, and Taiwanese that will give a brotha a chance over Filipinas.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!