WTF is wrong with Hong Kong women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

WTF is wrong with Hong Kong women?

Post by theprimebait »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmxxQgxssXY‎[/youtube]

and why do hong kong men let women behave this way?
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

That's Chinese women for you. Mainland women are no different. I saw almost the same thing last year in person. A woman bitch slapped a guy who I guess was her boyfriend several times and he didn't do shit about it. I have seen chinese women shout at their boyfriends super loud in public numerous times. Chinese men let their women get away with all this because they generally lack any options. The infamous one child policy created a huge surplus of men and a shortage of women. Even the worst looking women there still expect to be bought a house and a car.

AWALT. Anyone who doesn't believe it needs to wake up from the dream they're having.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The Professor wrote:That's Chinese women for you. Mainland women are no different. I saw almost the same thing last year in person. A woman bitch slapped a guy who I guess was her boyfriend several times and he didn't do shit about it. I have seen chinese women shout at their boyfriends super loud in public numerous times. Chinese men let their women get away with all this because they generally lack any options. The infamous one child policy created a huge surplus of men and a shortage of women. Even the worst looking women there still expect to be bought a house and a car.

AWALT. Anyone who doesn't believe it needs to wake up from the dream they're having.
What a p.ussy. I wish I were there and that I knew Mandarin to whoop her a.ss and give her my number so I can f.uck her at a rendezvous location later on sometime.
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

OMG
---

SD
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

i had to reply to this one -- oh my god! i so want to go abroad -- but in my heart i know there are some good options -- but finding a good hearted woman that i'm attracted to -- who will compliment me -- not compete with me -- is like finding a rare diamond. i'm almost 50. although i have some health issues that limit my work -- i press on --.

work is also my great love and passion too. it's something that gives me great pleasure -- almost better than sexx!!........ so i'm delving it and making the most of my life.

lastly -- i'm a good man with an interesting life. even a legally blind 56 year old woman neighbor acts like she's too good for me -- and only associates with bad boys who look GQ-ish -- with a harley. i woke up -- and for me that means; LIVING MY LIFE AND ENJOYING EVERYDAY AS A SINGLE GUY. i laugh at AW. they truly are picking scum and avoiding quality guys. most of them are LOSERS -- and act like kids. you can't even have a good conversation with 'em. f' em.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

The Professor wrote:That's Chinese women for you. Mainland women are no different. I saw almost the same thing last year in person. A woman bitch slapped a guy who I guess was her boyfriend several times and he didn't do shit about it. I have seen chinese women shout at their boyfriends super loud in public numerous times. Chinese men let their women get away with all this because they generally lack any options. The infamous one child policy created a huge surplus of men and a shortage of women. Even the worst looking women there still expect to be bought a house and a car.

In the mainland there are some men who are pussyfied like this, but no where nearly as bad as HK men. Sometimes it is because the guy got caught cheating, like the guy in the video allegedly. Younger Chinese women, especially younger girls these days won't tolerate cheating like that anymore at all. They are already jealous usually, so even getting caught trying to cheat is going to set them off.

The er nai (second wife) culture is dying a bit, and mostly richer older men get away with having extra mistresses. The younger men are finding shit out the hard way that they cannot live like their fathers or uncles did. The girls warn them ahead of time, but some Chinese dudes are hardheaded anyway. They knew they had a good woman but f***ed it up, so basically they have brought it on themselves.

Some women in China are cool with sharing their man, but you gotta f***ing ask them first or have a money arraignment. Not saying you can have a high quality woman like this, but you can if you know what you are doing and how to set it up properly.

The ones that kowtow like this guy and beg for mercy, are the ones that are sorry they were caught. There was a story in Shanghai last year if I remembered right, where a guy bowed in the street non-stop begging and crying. He had cheated and was sorry or something like that, eventually she came and grabbed him and put him in the car and drove off or something like that.

Spouse abuse in China is very common and it is not always the man's fault or the woman's fault, in terms of who started it/caused it.

BTW Professor, if AWALT in anything you post, when are you going to come out of the closet and admit you would prefer men?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

bennandsarah wrote:i had to reply to this one -- oh my god! i so want to go abroad -- but in my heart i know there are some good options -- but finding a good hearted woman that i'm attracted to -- who will compliment me -- not compete with me -- is like finding a rare diamond. i'm almost 50. although i have some health issues that limit my work -- i press on --.

work is also my great love and passion too. it's something that gives me great pleasure -- almost better than sexx!!........ so i'm delving it and making the most of my life.

lastly -- i'm a good man with an interesting life. even a legally blind 56 year old woman neighbor acts like she's too good for me -- and only associates with bad boys who look GQ-ish -- with a harley. i woke up -- and for me that means; LIVING MY LIFE AND ENJOYING EVERYDAY AS A SINGLE GUY. i laugh at AW. they truly are picking scum and avoiding quality guys. most of them are LOSERS -- and act like kids. you can't even have a good conversation with 'em. f' em.
WTF are you talking about?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

What a p.ussy. I wish I were there and that I knew Mandarin to whoop her a.ss and give her my number so I can f.uck her at a rendezvous location later on sometime.
If you could speak Cantonese very well, you probably would not have much of a problem stealing her from him. You wouldn't need to even hit her. Chinese women her age are pretty easy to steal from losers. Your only problem would be dealing with her spoiled ass, since she is a HK girl, or removing her lips from your ass if you got sick of her.

The only reason why people slap and hit each other in China is because there is no such thing as battery or simple assault with a 10 year sentence for even spitting on someone. Their culture is such that if someone has caused you to lose face, you can fight until someone is starting to get hurt, then it should stop. If it doesn't stop and someone gets hurt, they must pay for each other's injuries, regardless of fault.

It's kinda strange, but in a weird way I understand the logic. BTW, only Chinese can do this. Foreigners are not allowed to do this.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: WTF is wrong with Hong Kong women?

Post by kai1275 »

theprimebait wrote:

and why do hong kong men let women behave this way?
British influence, spoiled rotten women, Westernization, super expensive living, low variety of beautiful women, and extreme pressure to compete in HK as a man or woman.

In many, "Most Beautiful Chinese Women by City" articles, polls, and research, HK is almost always 9 or 10 ranked or not ranked at all. There is little to no reason at all to bother with super expensive HK or it's women.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

thing is,she aint even hot!shes ugly as f**k.

I see this here too,Asian women treat their asian bfs like crap and boss them around.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

but they are bubbly around their white boyfriends.lol
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

theprimebait wrote:thing is,she aint even hot!shes ugly as f**k.

I see this here too,Asian women treat their asian bfs like crap and boss them around.
Yeah. Look at him though. You think a guy like him is capable of getting even a 6 or 7? Hell no. Foreign guys usually get an automatic +2 points on the scale, but HK women are different from mainland women though. You actually need to have the looks, money, or both really. Notice how she kept bringing up "Why you bring this girl to your apartment?". Having an apartment is a big f***ing deal over there because they cost so damn much. She is just taking advantage of his weaknesses and softness. Notice how the 3rd wheel or another of her friends is standing there too? HK women are like that. A mainland woman probably would be too busy fighting the other bitch. I would say that most mainland women chase the other bitch much more often than a HK woman would. HK women seem to like that gang mentality.

Check out that second vid too. There are 2 girls to that 1 guy getting bitched out as well. I think the last 5 or so videos of mainland Chinese women fighting that I have seen, over a er nai, were all girl on girl fights. Lately the trend in China seems to be stripping the other whore naked in the street and beat her up with your female friends until she either passes out or the police come and break it up. :(

Weird but it's true.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

theprimebait wrote:

but they are bubbly around their white boyfriends.lol
Most of those guys won't cheat on them or they are like my wife and would rather just runaway and leave if cheating was occurring. Also, not trying to hate on Chinese men, but... when they cheat...they are TERRIBLE at hiding it. I can understand why they suck at operating on the low (they cannot be legally punished for it), but if they know it will piss her off, why not do a better job at hiding it?! It is so f***ing obvious it makes you want to shake your head at them. Anytime I saw shit like that, all I could do was say "Wow" under my breath. Chinese men are bold and reckless like that. They even flirt hard in front of their wives too. Then they will turn to you and laugh out loud with a red face as if they are drunk. You can usually see the women rolling their eyes too. It's ridiculous.

That is one of those reasons why I wrote that section about how Chinese men disqualify themselves with their own women.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Videos like this are why I want to laugh whenever I hear a guy talk about how submissive Asian women are. They may be submissive in public, but a lot of them run a tight ship at home and get pissed when things aren't up to their standard.

I seriously want to bitch slap the guy in the top video myself and tell him to stop being such a p***y, holy f**k. A bitch yells at me like that and we're done, instantly, she just gets told to f**k off and I block off all communication and leave her shit on my doorstep. And who the f**k lets a woman slap them like that? That's just depressing to watch, I couldn't even make it through the whole thing.

At least the second guy got pissed and left. My god was that girl a cunt.

Part of me really blames the guys though, a woman won't get to that point if she knows such behavior is unacceptable. These girls are likely pissed they have such pussies for boyfriends and the rage comes out like this.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:thing is,she aint even hot!shes ugly as f**k.

Yeah. Look at him though. You think a guy like him is capable of getting even a 6 or 7? Hell no. Foreign guys usually get an automatic +2 points on the scale, but HK women are different from mainland women though. You actually need to have the looks, money, or both really. Notice how she kept bringing up "Why you bring this girl to your apartment?". Having an apartment is a big f***ing deal over there because they cost so damn much. She is just taking advantage of his weaknesses and softness. Notice how the 3rd wheel or another of her friends is standing there too? HK women are like that. A mainland woman probably would be too busy fighting the other bitch. I would say that most mainland women chase the other bitch much more often than a HK woman would. HK women seem to like that gang mentality.

Check out that second vid too. There are 2 girls to that 1 guy getting bitched out as well. I think the last 5 or so videos of mainland Chinese women fighting that I have seen, over a er nai, were all girl on girl fights. Lately the trend in China seems to be stripping the other whore naked in the street and beat her up with your female friends until she either passes out or the police come and break it up. :(

Weird but it's true.
so are mainland women better than overseas Chinese ethnic women?

is it only the spoiled city metropolitan girls that expect a apartment and slave behaviour from their tool('' husband'')?

whats your decree,Kai?

should a Man consider Chinese women or are there way better options among asian women?