Small Rant - How Do You Shield Your Non Western Girl From...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Small Rant - How Do You Shield Your Non Western Girl From...

Post by RichieBoy »

Came home earlier and we turned on the TV, had this garbage on, made me cringe... wanted to cover my girls ears lol:

[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

You can start by throwing out your TV.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Mine is Chinese. Chinese are notoriously very set in their own ways. Even getting her to change how she brushes her teeth is nearly impossible. Other than that, plenty of love and attention and she is too busy to bother with junk like that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

One of the usual themes of popular American/Western music. About drinking, slutty behavior, promiscuity, and feminism (dominating, not needing men). The other common themes are sex, drugs, violence, crimes, thugs, cheating, fornication, murder, pimping, and hoes. What type of people would want to listen to music that is completely immoral, hedonistic, and unrefined? I would say a corrupt people in a corrupt society.

I won't have a television when I have my own place. I might have a television but I won't have any television channels. The television will be for DVDs. Also, you should screen all the American/Western music to prevent any negative influences.
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

Tsar is exactly right, however, I don't have a choice about the TV because its rented furnishing etc....luckily there are only a few English channels so it shouldn't rub of on her lol
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

RichieBoy wrote:Tsar is exactly right, however, I don't have a choice about the TV because its rented furnishing etc....luckily there are only a few English channels so it shouldn't rub of on her lol
Any society that allows such self destructive degeneracy is very sick and close to death and in fact doesn't deserve to live
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Simple. Just don't bring them to stay in your country aka America for too long and if you do stay in a majority Asian community because they will most likely uphold their culture and values within this community. Hence why there are China towns all around the world. The problem arises when she gets friends that put sh*t into her head. Her friends will start bashing you and will pressure her. You should notice this very quickly because her attitude towards you will start to change. Once this happens, get the f*ck out of that neighborhood far away from her friends. Women are very conformity to the culture they are part of unlike men who are generally rebellious and revolutionary. Sooner or later she will absorb the degenerate culture of America and start acting up. She will learn from her friends about all the benefit and alimony she can claim if she ditches your a*s. Pay close attention to your wife's behaviour because you will know very quickly when things begin to go downhill. You have a better chance of fixing the issue than if you wait until she slams divorce papers in your hands.

That's why I almost brainwash the girl I am working on with loyalty and consequences. I don't even have to control her. She asks when she wants to go do things if I am speaking to her. For example she will ask me if she can go have a shower or sleep. I never told her to do this or refuse it. She just does it because she knows how I think. Consequences set the limit for her actions. I don't have to tell her to not look at guys or flirt with them. Now and then her dysfunctional cousin who was divorced by her husband tell her so bullsh*t about how bad men are. Then she comes to me and I don't get angry. I sit her down and explain to her why her sister thinks like this. Then I give her examples of good men. I normally ask "Did your dad divorce your mum before he died?" She will of course say no. There, an example of a good man. Most women love their dad so its a good example to use to keep them in line. She will be back to normal before its her bed time. My job is done. I have kept her from adopting such bullsh*t thought and maintained peace.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

One option not being discussed is picking the right location to live. Plenty of rural towns in the Midwest that have an old school feel. In many cases you can find a town of 500 to 2500 people not that far from a larger community with jobs. Costs such as real estate are a lot lower along with taxes being lower. A lot of the women in small towns behave a little better.

You can't keep your wife away from every slutbag or greaseball tool but a nice small town setting is probably your best option. I haven't personally looked into nor would I but I think you can pick and choose your TV channels with Dish Network. Most people just go with the packages but I think you can nix challenges you don't like. For example you can dump WE, Bravo, and MTV as examples while keeping ESPN, History, Fox Sports, and CNN.

I don't think you want a bored woman around before she is legal to work in the country. You probably need to have things for her to do and watching the tube is likely one.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

travelsouth wrote:One option not being discussed is picking the right location to live. Plenty of rural towns in the Midwest that have an old school feel. In many cases you can find a town of 500 to 2500 people not that far from a larger community with jobs. Costs such as real estate are a lot lower along with taxes being lower. A lot of the women in small towns behave a little better.

You can't keep your wife away from every slutbag or greaseball tool but a nice small town setting is probably your best option. I haven't personally looked into nor would I but I think you can pick and choose your TV channels with Dish Network. Most people just go with the packages but I think you can nix challenges you don't like. For example you can dump WE, Bravo, and MTV as examples while keeping ESPN, History, Fox Sports, and CNN.

I don't think you want a bored woman around before she is legal to work in the country. You probably need to have things for her to do and watching the tube is likely one.
My wife has been here since June and refuses to touch the TV for some reason. Sometimes she plays with the Playstation 3 or her PSP. Chinese people like watching their own stuff and bootleg movies with Chinese subtitles added in on those chinese websites. Sometimes she does that, but she seems more interested in learning English most of the day and doing the same thing I do on HA for other support groups of Chinese women that are here or on their way here on a K-1 visa.

I sometimes wonder if she is bored sitting in the house most of the day, but she actually feels the opposite. I guess what we might find boring just does not feel the same to someone who has no background in the living standard we grew up with and a fixation on TV and toys.