Female friend says only 5% of men are good enough for women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Female friend says only 5% of men are good enough for women

Post by bennandsarah »

:roll:
last nite a friend of mine stayed over -- she's from upper michigan. average + looks. she readily admitted that only 5% of men are good enough for most women to date. it all boils down to if a man is 'hot' or not. and she says that's only 5% of men. she also said that most women today are NOT interested in male attention -- they want to be the ones in the drivers seat. nice. :shock:
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Post by ScarletRedLips »

You can't listen to a woman's words, you need to listen to her actions. Women are obviously interested in male attention. BUT they don't want the male attention in order to please then men, they want it for themselves, in order to inflate their own egos.

But obviously they would never admit that..
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Want to join the top 5% of men?

Post by Teal Lantern »

bennandsarah wrote::roll:
last nite a friend of mine stayed over -- she's from upper michigan. average + looks. she readily admitted that only 5% of men are good enough for most women to date. it all boils down to if a man is 'hot' or not. and she says that's only 5% of men. she also said that most women today are NOT interested in male attention -- they want to be the ones in the drivers seat. nice. :shock:
Wait till you see how "hot" you become once you knock down that debt and trade apartment living for a paid off house (yes, even a handyman special) on 10+ acres (4 hectares :)) with fruit trees.
Then it'll be all "Oh, bennandsarah, what this place needs is a woman's touch to make it a home." :shock:
Just say "No!" to the oke-doke, and don't let a jizz-wrangler leave so much as a toothbrush at your place. :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: friend admits only 5% of men will do.

Post by nicho12 »

last nite a friend of mine stayed over -- she's from upper Michigan. average + looks. she readily admitted that only 5% of men are good enough for most women to date. it all boils down to if a man is 'hot' or not. and she says that's only 5% of men. she also said that most women today are NOT interested in male attention -- they want to be the ones in the drivers seat. nice. :shock:
I don't believe that a man's looks matter very much to women, maybe when they're in their teens to early 20's because of too much MTV programming, what matter most to a woman is if the man will be able to provide to her and children with food and shelter at-least that's the way it used to be in the old days. Do you really think that your looks will feed her or her children when she's hungry. But you know, currently we live in a very artificial society that rewards women for their bad behavior, but when this house cards comes tumbling down, you will see how their attitudes towards men will change instantly like a weather cock, because they'll understand that big brother won't be there to protect and provide for them anymore and if they want to eat and be able to live, the they better obey the man's rules
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: friend admits only 5% of men will do.

Post by HouseMD »

nicho12 wrote:
last nite a friend of mine stayed over -- she's from upper Michigan. average + looks. she readily admitted that only 5% of men are good enough for most women to date. it all boils down to if a man is 'hot' or not. and she says that's only 5% of men. she also said that most women today are NOT interested in male attention -- they want to be the ones in the drivers seat. nice. :shock:
I don't believe that a man's looks matter very much to women, maybe when they're in their teens to early 20's because of too much MTV programming, what matter most to a woman is if the man will be able to provide to her and children with food and shelter at-least that's the way it used to be in the old days. Do you really think that your looks will feed her or her children when she's hungry. But you know, currently we live in a very artificial society that rewards women for their bad behavior, but when this house cards comes tumbling down, you will see how their attitudes towards men will change instantly like a weather cock, because they'll understand that big brother won't be there to protect and provide for them anymore and if they want to eat and be able to live, the they better obey the man's rules
Looks are indicative of the genes you will pass on to her children. Women have always cared about them for this very reason. After she loses her opportunity to breed with some prime, attractive males, she will settle for passing on her genes with whatever comes along that can support her and her kids. In a post-collapse society, women will likely resort to doing it the way they used to, which is shacking up with a stable, strong man, and sleeping with an attractive man on the side. Women are, after all, attracted to two different types of men depending on where they are in their cycle- a provider when she isn't fertile, and a man with ideal masculine features when she is fertile. By sleeping with the attractive guy on the side when she is fertile, she ensures her genes have the best chance of being further propagated.

Read The Red Queen, great book on female sexual selection from an evolutionary perspective. It essentially sets out to explain why only 20% of men have passed on their genes, while 80% of women have managed to do so.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

one of my female neighbors is legally blind. one glass eye--and bad vision in the other. she too dates only the most handsome of men -- even dated a married good looking guy. my apartment complex is full of single average joes -- and not a one gets even a hello from her. even blind women are uber-picky about looks today. i respectfully disagree -- most women dont care how much you have -- if they dont like your looks it's game over. ofcourse there are gold-diggers.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

bennandsarah wrote:one of my female neighbors is legally blind. one glass eye--and bad vision in the other. she too dates only the most handsome of men -- even dated a married good looking guy. my apartment complex is full of single average joes -- and not a one gets even a hello from her. even blind women are uber-picky about looks today. i respectfully disagree -- most women dont care how much you have -- if they dont like your looks it's game over. ofcourse there are gold-diggers.
You're basing your opinion on American modern women, if you're talking about short term relationships or casual sex, then yes I agree with you but if you're talking about marriage then looks comes in second when choosing a long term mate
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

I am talking about modern american women in '13. but i respectfully disagree. women won't consider a guy for marriage if he's ugly in her eyes. only once the guy passes the looks test does she inquire about income-stat whatever else. i do agree that women want the entire package -- but unless they are a gold-digger, they want a guy whose easy on the eyes. also alot of single moms and poor women might look for a provider. but -- the reason why most men are coming up losers is the 80/20 rule. women are free now they claim to be as chauvinistic and looks centered as men used to be. i could be wrong but it is how i see things -- and it's exactly what steve hoca talks about. the women are uber-picky with looks. that's why the blind lady is in her 50's -- and only dating 'hot' guys. i was dating an older woman -- 48-- and she broke it off with me. flat out told me she's only into jocks physically and i just didn't do it. my income and stats are way-way above average. did you see the last bachelorette show where desiree wanted to marry a pretty boy who didn't even love her. why? his looks. she clearly had guys who were loaded into her but it didn't matter. i believe that women have become so shallow that very few men will fit the looks criteria -- and the marriage rate is dropping. if women dont find a hunk they'd rather be alone.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

bennandsarah wrote:I am talking about modern american women in '13. but i respectfully disagree. women won't consider a guy for marriage if he's ugly in her eyes. only once the guy passes the looks test does she inquire about income-stat whatever else. i do agree that women want the entire package -- but unless they are a gold-digger, they want a guy whose easy on the eyes. also alot of single moms and poor women might look for a provider. but -- the reason why most men are coming up losers is the 80/20 rule. women are free now they claim to be as chauvinistic and looks centered as men used to be. i could be wrong but it is how i see things -- and it's exactly what steve hoca talks about. the women are uber-picky with looks. that's why the blind lady is in her 50's -- and only dating 'hot' guys. i was dating an older woman -- 48-- and she broke it off with me. flat out told me she's only into jocks physically and i just didn't do it. my income and stats are way-way above average. did you see the last bachelorette show where desiree wanted to marry a pretty boy who didn't even love her. why? his looks. she clearly had guys who were loaded into her but it didn't matter. i believe that women have become so shallow that very few men will fit the looks criteria -- and the marriage rate is dropping. if women dont find a hunk they'd rather be alone.
That's why I said there's something dysfunctional about American society(it's too artificial) and that's why women act the way they do, if you go back 200 years before where by most people lived on farms, and there was no MTV or Hollywood or Madison Avenue, a woman would never even consider for a second dating leave alone marrying a broke ass bum just because he was good looking, in fact her parents would chase him away very fast because he didn't have a home where to put her. But nowadays, you have big brother replacing the man in the home, of course the only way the gov't can support these shallow women is by continuing to raise taxes on the productive minority and when the money runs out, guess what happens, women's attitudes will change because think about it, looks fade away after a certain period of time but a man's worth in terms of money and power will continue to grow if he uses it wisely. That's why you see famous black athletes picking up sexy young looking blondes. Women are attracted to money, power and status, looks come in second
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

i still disagree. chris farley from saturday nite live had what you say -- money, power, and status. in the mid-90s he had his own movie release -- he made millions laugh. he was funny and a decent guy to boot. YET HE WAS INCEL AS ALL HELL! no woman would give him a chance. they didn't care -- why? his looks. he didn't make the vagina tingle. and i have many more examples -- how about gary coleman who was a virgin at 40 -- at one point he certainly had lots of money - power - and status. alot of hot blondes go for black athletes cause they are bad boys -- the exact opposite of nerdy guys -- a lot is about looks. how about all the cute blonde teeny boopers dating black guys in high school. even if they are h.s. athletes that doesn't mean they'll go pro. they ain't got money-or stats-or power. but they make the v. tingle! i think looks is about 80% of it. everything else you said i agreed with. wholeheartedly. and as a personal side note -- i have an actor friend whose loaded -- got stats -- power, but can't find a woman to even date. why? like he said he's nothing to look at. some women will settle for an established guy -- they can buy a lady shall we say. but the women are settling. they are giving up looks for security -- and they'll look for a good looking bad boy on the side. today the women have been socially engineered to hold look in high regard. i think it started mid 90's. ofcourse there are rare exceptions but you can't look away from chris farley as a perfect example. and even if a successful guy pulls in a hottie. what's the point if she ain't really excited about him in her soul. she'll constantly feel like she's missing something and won't really deeply in love. i could be wrong--it's my opinion.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Bennadsarah

When it comes to casual sex, flings, ONSs good looks rules.

Nerdy guy with money is just nerdy guy with money, he can afford high class hookers but they wont give him much needed validation.
Even PUA agree that small % of guys get most chicks so I think this friend of yours is right.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

bennandsarah wrote:i still disagree. chris farley from saturday nite live had what you say -- money, power, and status. in the mid-90s he had his own movie release -- he made millions laugh. he was funny and a decent guy to boot. YET HE WAS INCEL AS ALL HELL! no woman would give him a chance. they didn't care -- why? his looks. he didn't make the v****a tingle. and i have many more examples -- how about gary coleman who was a virgin at 40 -- at one point he certainly had lots of money - power - and status. alot of hot blondes go for black athletes cause they are bad boys -- the exact opposite of nerdy guys -- a lot is about looks. how about all the cute blonde teeny boopers dating black guys in high school. even if they are h.s. athletes that doesn't mean they'll go pro. they ain't got money-or stats-or power. but they make the v. tingle! i think looks is about 80% of it. everything else you said i agreed with. wholeheartedly. and as a personal side note -- i have an actor friend whose loaded -- got stats -- power, but can't find a woman to even date. why? like he said he's nothing to look at. some women will settle for an established guy -- they can buy a lady shall we say. but the women are settling. they are giving up looks for security -- and they'll look for a good looking bad boy on the side. today the women have been socially engineered to hold look in high regard. i think it started mid 90's. ofcourse there are rare exceptions but you can't look away from chris farley as a perfect example. and even if a successful guy pulls in a hottie. what's the point if she ain't really excited about him in her soul. she'll constantly feel like she's missing something and won't really deeply in love. i could be wrong--it's my opinion.
You're actually proving my point, am talking about women in general regardless of whether they're from Thailand or America. The reason why American women behave the way they do towards men is because American society rewards them for such dysfunctional behavior. Come to think about it, do you really think women would pick good looking metro sexual guys for long term relationships if we still lived in a jungle, if you do then you don't know women very well. In America, most men are sexually starved and the gov't keeps passing laws to control men's sexuality which in turn gives women more artificial power
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What we are seeing now is sexual free market economy in the making. p***y power unleashed.

Can we really blame women for that?

If I was a woman I'd be aiming for top 10-20% of guys to settle down with and top 5% for casual sex and it wouldn't be difficult to achieve
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Banano wrote:What we are seeing now is sexual free market economy in the making. p***y power unleashed.
It is not a free market, because the regime is propping up dysfunctional female behavior and promoting genetic trash men through the media.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Cornfed wrote:
Banano wrote:What we are seeing now is sexual free market economy in the making. p***y power unleashed.
It is not a free market, because the regime is propping up dysfunctional female behavior and promoting genetic trash men through the media.

p***y rules everywhere on planet earth. How do you explain Thailand, PH, these poor women use p***y to extract money and resources from men(both local and foreign) and I don't think their governments are helping them much. Even men are turning into women as it is more profitable.