Top 5 Countries with the most MANGINAS and Betas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Top 5 Countries with the most MANGINAS and Betas

Post by Robert77 »

1. Swedish: Swedish men are the arabic women of the men world, they put up with all kinds of abuse and claim they're happy and feel good..... they act submissive, obedient and quiet while swedish women treat them like crap, they are at the mercy of a HORRENDOUS FEMINIST SYSTEM that constantly tells them they're second class citizens and they dont even protest about it.

2. British: Some of the biggest most unbearable manginas you can come across!!! Ive seen them put up with some NASTY EVIL WICKED women before and they'll just sit there passively trying to be all proper about the situation.... some of them actually fancy AW!!! (believe me, IVe seen it) of the few nationalities that will put up with AW and actually many of them fancy being with an AW!!!

3. Americans / Canadians: One word "DESPERATE" that desperation will push them to put up with the first cow that wants them, the Us is the type of place where it's not strange to see fit, good looking males in the prime of their lives dragging themselves on the floor in order to put up with overweight loud trashy American cow, and as pathetic as it sounds these "Studs" will kiss the floor those whales walk on..... and let's not get started on a lot of them suffering from the white knight syndrome.....

4. Germans: Robotic, cold, boring, pretend to not be attached and when they fall inlove, its often with some of the trashiest women u can find, the women will rule their lives, their business, their friendships and they just sit there pretending it is ok!!!

5. Dutch: Another Germanic country where women are manly, testosterone ridden and awful and the men think its just fine and they ought to take a second stand because they are men.
Last edited by Robert77 on October 10th, 2013, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

wtf you left out Canada.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

fightforlove wrote:wtf you left out Canada.
#ThatsRatchet Hahahaha
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: 5 top countries with the most MANGINAS and betas

Post by Banano »

Switzerland

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

fightforlove wrote:wtf you left out Canada.
Canada is irrelevant... but I'd place it with the US
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Several guys from Germany told me that if you try to buy a woman a drink in Germany, she will be insulted because she will think you are saying that she can't buy one herself. Man, that's not a good sign.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

You can add Australia to #3 as well, I think.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 5 top countries with the most MANGINAS and betas

Post by gsjackson »

Banano wrote:Switzerland

I've often wondered what Roger was thinking. Presumably there have been many tens of millions of women available to him. When they met she was also a tennis player for Switzerland in the Olympics, so she must have been quite a bit leaner, but still that shape is utterly sexless.

I also wonder what he was thinking as far as strength training goes, looking at his body. It became obvious years ago that Nadal was simply overpowering him with superior strength, but if Fed had done any kind of significant training along those lines there's no way his upper body would look like that, even after a couple months of completely laying off from training.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Federer's getting a gut. Must be why his tennis game is suffering. I wouldn't be surprised if the wife is telling him to gain weight so that she can feel more comfortable around him. I also wouldn't be surprised if ol' Rog went along with it, without dispute.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Voice of Reason wrote:You can add Australia to #3 as well, I think.
I think that you think very well!! Aussie should be on Casey Casem's Top 40 Anglo Holes Of The
World countdown at number 3 with a strong bullet moving up 4 notches from number 7 last week.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

yeah i heard nz and aussies are also quite the push around beta manginas.....

its an anglo thing i guess