Seetha Kulandaisamy, Man-hating Feminist, Austin TX

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
HunterFleming1991
Freshman Poster

Seetha Kulandaisamy, Man-hating Feminist, Austin TX

Post by HunterFleming1991 »

An indian woman living in Austin Texas gets a man fired over a light joke:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/te ... cipes.html

Prepare to have your jimmies rustled

Full dox on her here:

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Too bad...she's kinda of a hot chick, and I would bang...

Why are Indian women becoming such feminists? India is becoming such a hotbead of feminism in Asia. I wonder how BoycottAmericanWomen feels about this, since he's married to an Indian women and lives in India...?
HunterFleming1991
Freshman Poster

Kind of hot? No, not at all. I almost puked looking at her picture. What the f**k is with her yellowish skin? That is very weird looking, very unnatural. It's like she has jaundice or something. She looks diseased.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:Image

Why are Indian women becoming such feminists? India is becoming such a hotbead of feminism in Asia. I wonder how BoycottAmericanWomen feels about this, since he's married to an Indian women and lives in India...?
Once I have found out that that woman had hurt a man with sufficient proof, then I would have gone limp bizkit like Fred Durst.
I would bang Indian women but not wife them. Nope. Not as far as I can see (for now at least).

Here in Texas, a lot of Indians came here during the Clinton and Bush Administrations when H1B visas were given out as if it were a free lottery. Obama had curtailed H1B sponsorships. #LuckyMeAmongOthersInTheFieldILikeToWorkIn

A lot of women in Texas a feminists anyway, but most of them are fugly so it doesn't bother me that much because I'm fixated on getting my issh together.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

What!?

That girl int he picture is very attractive.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

zboy1 wrote:Image

I would bang her as well.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HunterFleming1991
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:The smile looks like a fake bitch smile to me. Just a warning to any guys who think Indian-American women are different: they are not! Avoid at all costs.
Listen to Ghost's wisdom. He is right. Indian women living in America are even worse than the white women. It's as if Indian women are very easy to influence, and so thus they get very strongly influenced by the feminist culture of America.

If you meet a hot indian woman, f**k her and chuck her.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The thing is that females don't really have any character - not even any bad character. They are simply a product of whatever environment they happen to find themselves in. Indians generally are that way inclined as well, which explains why they could be easily controlled by a small number of British and why the are valued as the lackeys of the whorporate world. So it follows that in an environment like the West that rewards bad female behavior, Indian females will be even worse that other Western females.
HunterFleming1991
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:The thing is that females don't really have any character - not even any bad character. They are simply a product of whatever environment they happen to find themselves in. Indians generally are that way inclined as well, which explains why they could be easily controlled by a small number of British and why the are valued as the lackeys of the whorporate world. So it follows that in an environment like the West that rewards bad female behavior, Indian females will be even worse that other Western females.
Words of wisdom. Indians are especially easy to control. Whites and westerners tend to be very independent minded. Indians, on the other hand, are very easily controlled by whatever culture they are in.
HunterFleming1991
Freshman Poster

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I don't find her attractive at all. However, one of the most beautiful women on earth is Indian. I just don't think it gets much hotter than Freida Pinto:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Freida+ ... =621&dpr=1

I wonder if you can find girls remotely close in attractiveness within India? If so, I'm there!:) I've never seen an Indian woman ANYWHERE that comes close thus far...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:The thing is that females don't really have any character - not even any bad character. They are simply a product of whatever environment they happen to find themselves in. Indians generally are that way inclined as well, which explains why they could be easily controlled by a small number of British and why the are valued as the lackeys of the whorporate world. So it follows that in an environment like the West that rewards bad female behavior, Indian females will be even worse that other Western females.
Cornfed sometimes you are to cruel and to the bone, not all women are the same. Their are some I really feel are not cookie cutter at all. Guy's do in general have more depth but some women are real Gems!
Time to Hide!
HunterFleming1991
Freshman Poster

She is the receptionist at her job, and she is answering the phone right now

512 225 5800

GO GO GO!!!