'When you look for it, you'll never find it' in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

'When you look for it, you'll never find it' in America

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Maybe this has been beaten to death on this forum,
but is it me or why is it that when us guys look for love in the U.S. of Gay, we never find the hottest girl
and we typically get sloppy seconds and disemboweled thirds?

But when we do that type of s.hit in foreign countries, we 8-10 times out of 10 ACTUALLY GET
EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT WHEN WE ACTIVELY SEEK IT
?!?

We don't have to wait, like here in the U.S. of Gay, for love. Am I onto something here? Am I coherent
based on my thoughts here?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Seems like a fair assesment.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

We've talked about this E and I've made the same observation. It irritates me. I refuse to be relegated to fat, sloppy unattractive women, single moms, ghettofied, tomboyish women, arrogant, narcissistic women, grumpy, jaded women, and nasty tattooed up women. This is what I've observed. It seems like there's more of that than good-hearted, modest, traditional women. I don't care about being with someone hot. As long as she's VERY feminine, plain, and has a warm personality I'm good to go.

In my experiences abroad it's been incredibly easy to meet good looking, down-to-earth women. The process was just so natural. That's what I want. And you know what E a lot of times it just came to me. I didn't need to seek it. I was just talking to deasil875 (Jens) about this. For example, when I was in Puerto Vallarta back in 2007, I had this little plump, but cute, Mexican girl come up to me and ask me if she could take a picture with me. I said sure. She was standing with her family and she kept looking at me. I said to myself she's a cutie. She had a nice round face, no makeup, and long dark hair. It made her day just to take a picture with me. I was a total stranger but it put a big smile on her face as well as mine.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Re: "When you look for it, you'll never find it" A

Post by MJay1978 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Maybe this has been beaten to death on this forum,
but is it me or why is it that when us guys look for love in the U.S. of Gay, we never find the hottest girl

But when we do that type of s.hit in foreign countries, we 8-10 times out of 10 ACTUALLY GET
?!?

We don't have to wait, like here in the U.S. of Gay, for love. Am I onto something here? Am I coherent
I pretty much feel the same way as you do my friend. That's one of the reasons why I quit dating here. Besides dealing with sloppy seconds, disemboweled thirds, undercover hookers and unattractive women, you're most likely going to meet women who'd rather act like they're a spoiled childish bully who's still in high school. Even these women who act like they were born in Compton (ie these women who act ghetto).

I just lost all attraction to most American women. I have been opting myself out of the dating scene for months. Modern feminism really did a good job of f***ing up these women here in America. Even these so-called "pet" manginas that are under the control of these broken women who lost their femininity completely. I know this sounds very negative, but it depends how you look at it. In my eyes it is just the full, bluntful and honest to God truth with no sugar coating on top.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

In Malaysia I have the same situation here as well. Its always the second, third-rate and trash tier girls who are way beneath my league that shows interest in me.

But what actually saddens me is that while given this situation I opted to remain single, many of my fellow guys opted instead to settle down with these unsatisfying women. The (feminist) media has done wonders to convince men all over that the lower-tiered women are more down-to-earth, genuine and pleasant compared to the beauties who often act like stuck up divas blah blah blah but the thing is....it's actually the lower-tiered women who tend to act like that. To see clueless and desperate beta chumps flocking towards them like flies around poo inflating these women's egos hundred-fold....ugh, makes my skin crawl...

The higher quality women are always unavailable because of exactly that - they are higher quality and thus get snagged out of the market more. You would think those pretty, mature and intelligent girls would be harder to approach when they are single but try actually approaching them. You'll be mightily surprised!

But alas - thanks to the high level of religious indoctrination, political mind-scare and general retardation of the people here there's very few people here around who are like me. So it is up to me to migrate soon to find someone I can relate to (or remain single as I am, which is fine....)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Rayn wrote:In Malaysia I have the same situation here as well. Its always the second, third-rate and trash tier girls who are way beneath my league that shows interest in me.

But what actually saddens me is that while given this situation I opted to remain single, many of my fellow guys opted instead to settle down with these unsatisfying women. The (feminist) media has done wonders to convince men all over that the lower-tiered women are more down-to-earth, genuine and pleasant compared to the beauties who often act like stuck up divas blah blah blah but the thing is....it's actually the lower-tiered women who tend to act like that. To see clueless and desperate beta chumps flocking towards them like flies around poo inflating these women's egos hundred-fold....ugh, makes my skin crawl...

The higher quality women are always unavailable because of exactly that - they are higher quality and thus get snagged out of the market more. You would think those pretty, mature and intelligent girls would be harder to approach when they are single but try actually approaching them. You'll be mightily surprised!

But alas - thanks to the high level of religious indoctrination, political mind-scare and general retardation of the people here there's very few people here around who are like me. So it is up to me to migrate soon to find someone I can relate to (or remain single as I am, which is fine....)
You're a "stones throw" from the Philippines so check it out.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

OTB wrote:We've talked about this E and I've made the same observation. It irritates me. I refuse to be relegated to fat, sloppy unattractive women, single moms, ghettofied, tomboyish women, arrogant, narcissistic women, grumpy, jaded women, and nasty tattooed up women. This is what I've observed. It seems like there's more of that than good-hearted, modest, traditional women. I don't care about being with someone hot. As long as she's VERY feminine, plain, and has a warm personality I'm good to go.

In my experiences abroad it's been incredibly easy to meet good looking, down-to-earth women. The process was just so natural. That's what I want. And you know what E a lot of times it just came to me. I didn't need to seek it. I was just talking to deasil875 (Jens) about this. For example, when I was in Puerto Vallarta back in 2007, I had this little plump, but cute, Mexican girl come up to me and ask me if she could take a picture with me. I said sure. She was standing with her family and she kept looking at me. I said to myself she's a cutie. She had a nice round face, no makeup, and long dark hair. It made her day just to take a picture with me. I was a total stranger but it put a big smile on her face as well as mine.
Yeah hermano you're right. I'm glad Mexico worked out well for you and DJ IV Money. I think you are the only two Black dudes on this forum whom had gone there and had enjoyable experiences.

I might have to follow in your footsteps soon and check out MX and DR. All I do is chat with quisqueyas. I tried mejicanas on Tagg'ed but I was hitting on the ones online (of course) from Hermosillo, Sonora and didn't get too far. Maybe I have to do more research on which MX provinces will have the women that I like and show me love; there has to be some equilibrium here.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MJay1978 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Maybe this has been beaten to death on this forum,

?!?

I pretty much feel the same way as you do my friend. That's one of the reasons why I quit dating here. Besides dealing with sloppy seconds, disemboweled thirds, undercover hookers and unattractive women, you're most likely going to meet women who'd rather act like they're a spoiled childish bully who's still in high school. Even these women who act like they were born in Compton (ie these women who act ghetto).

I just lost all attraction to most American women. I have been opting myself out of the dating scene for months. Modern feminism really did a good job of f***ing up these women here in America. Even these so-called "pet" manginas that are under the control of these broken women who lost their femininity completely. I know this sounds very negative, but it depends how you look at it. In my eyes it is just the full, bluntful and honest to God truth with no sugar coating on top.
Don't bring "God" into this one because the "sky genie" is used to mitigate westerners anyway, but I digress. That's another thread on its own. (Nothing about you personally!)
You're right about what modern feminism had done. I was on POF yesterday just sifting through profiles of women of course, and there was a SSBBW White woman whom said that she rather not lose weight so a man won't and cannot objectify her as a sex object. I kid you the fu.ck not.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

In America its cool for a guy to settle and take care of bastard kids, either that or your not a (real man). I notice how butt hurt feminist, or the women with a feminist ideology get when men talk about exporting their dating options. Its clear, when she's fat, raggedy, and beyond her best years; their may not be any sexually depraved, female attention starved males, for her to prey on.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!